Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

When you say "troubleshooting posts" do you mean a post in this thread? Or do you mean somewhere else?

A post in here that's mirrored from the DD post. It's the same post in both threads. i'm almost sure it's linked on every other page when it's not every page.

Both links:

1 hour ago, abcdefghilmn said:

More meshes with calves/forearms (I think? I hope it's not just my problem ahah)

All ropes during the "learning the rope" quest have the hands which are basically black, and the final rope all body binder also has missing forearm and clothes.

I tried messing with partitions for a while, but I can't seem to be able to make them appear. I hope it's not too late to fix for 9.0 if it's a common issue

Without names, it's going to be very hard to fix, as DCL gets a lot of it's items from DD. I fixed calves and arms for some ropes in the ESL'd DD patch I included for 5.0/5.1, but i don't know if you're talking about the same ones.

The dresses are a common issue, i haven't heard anything about ropes.

30 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

I converted DSL 9.0 to SE (I have VR) using the CAO, but the MCM menu did not appear :( Also, DCL 8.5 begin freeze when selecting the "rape" even in a new game.

Can someone share the converted DSK? Suddenly I did something wrong.

I've given the DCL 9.0 conversion to kimy, she'll be updating the main download soon.

Don't upgrade from 8.5 to 9.0 in an ongoing game. 9.0 requires DD 5.0 or 5.1 and a new game.

13 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I've given the DCL 9.0 conversion to kimy, she'll be updating the main download soon.

Don't upgrade from 8.5 to 9.0 in an ongoing game. 9.0 requires DD 5.0 or 5.1 and a new game.

Thanks! I hope it starts and this is not a problem with my installation. Because 8.5 freeze even when trying to enter the debug section. 

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Without names, it's going to be very hard to fix, as DCL gets a lot of it's items from DD. I fixed calves and arms for some ropes in the ESL'd DD patch I included for 5.0/5.1, but i don't know if you're talking about the same ones.

The dresses are a common issue, i haven't heard anything about ropes.

I know, but I don't know how to find the id of those items. Or, better, I used showinventory to have a list of my current outfits, took note of the id, went into xedit and changed the partitions of the corresponding outfits, but nothing happens in game, so I am not sure if those are the actual correct items. I'll try again later today, and report back.

In any case, the issue arises with ropes during "learning the ropes":

- during the second stage of the quest, you get tied up in a crotch tie and in an armbinder. Calves and forearms seem ok, but hands are suddently black

- during the stage immediately after, you get tied up in a corset harness and a stricter armbinder. Same issue as bofore, calves and forearms seem ok but hands are black

- after completing the quest, you get completely tied up. This causes the most problems, as your hands are black due to the armbinder and there are missing calves and forearms.

At this point, if you already handed the conversion to Kimi, I might just wait for the updated version and see if you already fixed it. Otherwise I'll dig deeper :)

5 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

I know, but I don't know how to find the id of those items. Or, better, I used showinventory to have a list of my current outfits, took note of the id, went into xedit and changed the partitions of the corresponding outfits, but nothing happens in game, so I am not sure if those are the actual correct items. I'll try again later today, and report back.

In any case, the issue arises with ropes during "learning the ropes":

- during the second stage of the quest, you get tied up in a crotch tie and in an armbinder. Calves and forearms seem ok, but hands are suddently black

- during the stage immediately after, you get tied up in a corset harness and a stricter armbinder. Same issue as bofore, calves and forearms seem ok but hands are black

- after completing the quest, you get completely tied up. This causes the most problems, as your hands are black due to the armbinder and there are missing calves and forearms.

At this point, if you already handed the conversion to Kimi, I might just wait for the updated version and see if you already fixed it. Otherwise I'll dig deeper :)

The exact in game names would work. I can trace it from there.

I've been fixing the male and beast HDT for DD, DCL is handed off because it was quick and there wasn't anything other than 12 outfits to fix arms and calves. I haven't gotten past entering Riverwood since going to DCL 9. I'll get there eventually, but it will likely be a few days at minimum before I do, and quite possibly a few weeks.

Just to be sure, you did enable "Devious Devices SE patch.esp" from DD 5.0/5.1 right?

Black hands sounds like a texture issue. Are you using a custom race or skin texture?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

The exact in game names would work. I can trace it from there.

I've been fixing the male and beast HDT for DD, DCL is handed off because it was quick and there wasn't anything other than 12 outfits to fix arms and calves. I haven't gotten past entering Riverwood since going to DCL 9. I'll get there eventually, but it will likely be a few days at minimum before I do, and quite possibly a few weeks.

Just to be sure, you did enable "Devious Devices SE patch.esp" from DD 5.0/5.1 right?

Black hands sounds like a texture issue. Are you using a custom race or skin texture?

ok, here we go. I went through the quest once again, these two should be all items which had some kind of problems. I thought that there were more, but you get tied with the same armbinder all three times as far as I can tell

- Tight rope bindings (XX110EBF, dcur_ltr_ropebinder_inventory) has the black hands issues. I am not using a custom race (Skyrim Nord) and while I do have Bijin Skin and Fair Skin Complexions the problems presents itself even after removing them.

Image of the hand issue:

Spoiler

handIssue.PNG.943890960e885e8c5d93753822da02f7.PNG

- Extreme rope bindings (XX110EBE, dcur_ltr_bindings_extreme_inventory) has missing forearm and calves. This particular item has no body part assigned in the esp, but there is a corresponding dcur_ltr_bindings_extreme_rendered which has the "32 body" flag assigned. I tried to add calves and forearm to both but I did not see any difference.

> Just to be sure, you did enable "Devious Devices SE patch.esp" from DD 5.0/5.1 right?

Yep, it's installed and active

Thanks, as always, for your support!

Deviously Cursed Loot 9.0

NOTE: DD Version 5.0 or higher is required for this mod.

NEW: Bound in Skyrim: Several existing and new quests have been integrated in a seamless bondage-themed quest arc, starting either with the LAL plugin quest Delivery Refused, or (if the LAL start isn't used) Chloe. Offering many hours of content, Bound in Skyrim will continue to get expanded with new quests over time. Right now the quests are Delivery Refused, Chloe, Courier in Chains, Learning The Ropes, Supply and Demand, The Whip and Chain Inn, Bound Queen, and the Cursed Collar. While the quests are meant to be played in a row, at certain points it's still possible to "wander off" and enjoy other content in Skyrim. People who really don't like quest content in general or DCL's in particular can now opt to terminate the Chloe quest when meeting her. This will end the entire quest arc forever, so people can go back to doing other things. There is no way to restart it, though.

- Added: The Whip and Chain Inn. Ever thought Skyrim's pubs aren't kinky enough? And right, they aren't really. This one might be up your alley! Recently opened in Riverwood and operated by the Dollmaker's sister, this establishment caters to special interests other pubs do not. They got it all. Food, drinks, and well...whips and chains! There, you can find services like merchants that sell restraints and furniture bondage devices. A friendly locksmith can help you if you misplaced your key for your restraints (or never had it in the first place...). Several playrooms will provide entertainment. If you feel like a challenge you can try to escape restraints or furniture devices. Yes, yes, there are rewards for that!
- Added: Furniture punishment. Another outcome scenario has been added to the guard arrest feature that can send your criminal girl to the stocks (or other furniture devices) instead of the prison. Bondage furniture has been erected in Skyrim's larger cities and towns to lock up bad girls for public display, discomfort and humiliation.
- Added: Furniture Traps. No, don't ask me what kind of magic can spawn these things out of thin air. But it can you can get stuck in them until you wiggle out, or were lucky enough to bring a key for these devices. Yes, it's a special event trap and comes with a MCM slider to control how often you will encounter furniture traps.
- Added: A reimagined version of Courier in Chains is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, starting right at the end of the Chloe quest.
- Added: Supply and Demand is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, starting after the Courier in Chains quest. Supply and Demand is also still available as a repeatable quest from the Dollmaker.
- Added: The Cursed Collar is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc. It is also still available as a repeatable quest either from traps, or from touching the Cursed Collar again. Traps will not start this quest unless it has been finished as part of the quest arc, though (except when the quest arc has been terminated entirely).
- Added: Learning the Ropes: Normally dealing in leather and rubber, the Dollmaker has heard of a master of rope bondage and got curious. Since she cannot leave her shop closed for extensive travel, she chose you and Chloe to take classes and learn from a true master!
- Added: Always hated it to get used by any random Tom, Dick and Harry who wanted to have fun with you? Rejoice! Now you can choose to resist or run from sex attacks. Depending on how tight you are already restrained, your skill with weapons (when resisting) or dexterity (when running) and a few other modifiers, it might work. Or not, in which case there obviously will be consequences.
- Added: Always hated the prison being boring after the first day, because your poor inmate girl gets to do the same things in the same order every day, like she'd be in Groundhog Day Prison Edition? That's cruel and unusual punishment even by the standards of THIS prison, so we're mixing up things from now on! After day 1, a random subset of the available tasks will be chosen to be completed in a random order.
- Added: While we're at "always hated that?" - Did you always hate how many DCL quests disallowing fast travel start in a remote town to the north with no carriage service? Rejoice! On a constant quest to improve customer satisfaction, the Dollmaker has hired a carriage driver to operate out of Dawnstar. He will take her valued customers to all major Skyrim cities after their shopping stop. For free!
- Added: 150 more items from the DD framework can now be found as loot.
- Added: Ultra-tight Straitjacket. This custom item is so tight and secure that it has to be unlocked gradually, piece by piece. It requires 2 Body Restraints key per stage and there are five stages to finally get out of this device. This device can drop as a trap event (yes, it comes with a MCM slider)
- Added: Extreme ball gag variants have been added to traps.
- Added: Universal Key. This rare and powerful tool can unlock most generic restraints in Skyrim, and it can unlock the entire set you're wearing before breaking. And the best part is that bandits don't seem to recognize it as a restraints key, so they won't take it away from you when they check you for keys.
- Added: Mercyful Dungeons: This new MCM toggle can be used to make cursed traps more forgiving by not equipping wrist restraints on you while you're exploring a dangerous dungeon. The toggle will also prevent the more punishing special traps from triggering in dungeons.
- Added: Prison: The Foreman had a new pillory installed near him, so he can lock up prisoners and stare at their exposed behinds while struggling in it. Well, he won't -just- stare. This task will be used in the random task system.
- Added: Prison: Prison staff gets bored easily. So they need fun! And you're going to provide it! This new task (available only through the random task system) will make you please the staff for their (and maybe your?) amusement!
- Added: Prison/Arrest: You can now try to ask the guard to just pay off your bounty and leave. They might agree, or not. It's DCL, after all.
- Added: Prison/Arrest: Upon arrest, the guard might also decide to put you in an ultra-tight armbinder, that has to be unlocked in multiple stages.
- Added: DCL quests now award a skill increase at the end of each quest that's part of the Bound in Skyrim arc, which makes playing this quest arc a vialble way to level your character.
- Added: The FreeMe button now supports removing generic devices, so people who need to remove broken generic devices don't have to end all DCL quests together with that. A warning dialogue has been added, so people using this function to remove quest devices know that this feature will also end any running DCL quest, most of which cannot be restarted.
- Added: The Lucky Charm now got a proper ground model! \o/
- Added/Changed: DCL can now drop ALL suits (catsuits, hobble dresses, formal dresses) provided by DD, and not just a small selection. There is a small tradeoff for that though, in terms of the suits no longer getting picked by what theme is set in DCL's MCM. There are just TOO many suits in DD to do that with a reasonable amount of code.
- Changed: Dramatic performance optimizations for the device equipping/unlocking code using DD5's faster API functions.
- Changed: Prison: Violent crime will not automatically result in a prison sentence anymore. Instead, the other outcomes will now be used as well, with a higher chance to get a severe one.
- Changed: Prison: Violent crime will not reduce the success chance for offering sex or pleas to zero anymore, but it will still result in a lower chance to get out of trouble.
- Changed: Drastically decreased the value of the DAMN boxes you find as loot. They cost still the same in the Dollmaker's shop.
- Changed: Solicitation now allows to use beds, provided that the sex act is consensual.
- Changed: Guards will no longer automatically send you to prison as soon as you have ANY violent bounty on you, but only when it's really excessive. This will give the other scenarios a better chance to trigger.
- Changed: Poor Chloe is back in her furniture bondage when you meet her.
- Changed: Delivery Refused: The slaves in the secret safe house are using furniture bondage again.
- Changed: Surrender: Bounty Hunters no longer send you to prison when they defeat you. They just take enough money to cover the bounty.
- Changed: Sex attacks no longer happen in inns.
- Changed: Supply and Demand: The lost shipment is now in the first boss chest you open. No more need to explore multiple dungeon to get it done.
- Changed: Bound Queen is now part of the Bound in Skyrim quest arc, so the starter book will no longer randomly drop in dungeons. All MCM controls related to this quest have been removed.
- Changed: Fast travel is disabled faster and more reliable when appropriate.
- Changed: When losing keys, furniture keys are now taken as well.
- Changed: Sex scenes now try to use more threesome animations, if appropriate.
- Changed: Leon and Leah slavery can once again be triggered by mod events.
- Changed: The fallback (bandit) rape scene is now passing correct bound animations to the SL scene, when needed.
- Changed: Several rubber items with identical names got renamed to reduce confusion.
- Changed: Releasing bound girls now gives better rewards.
- Changed: Added SE compatibility changes to several boots scripts.
- Changed: Lowered the drop rate of the Frigid Wash potion when wearing a belt.
- Changed: Added an enchantment to the Uniform Gloves.
- Changed: Prison: Renamed the prison cells in CK to allow silly Skyrim to assign proper names to savegames in case the player decides to save the game while imprisoned.
- Changed: Prison: Moved several containers out of reach of the inside of the cage to prevent the player interacting with them while locked in the cage.
- Changed: Prison: Increased the time the player has to spend in the cage when triggering the cage trap in the escape room.
- Changed: Made the Chloe quest boots somewhat less punishing, so characters can walk faster when wearing these items. This should make the quest a bit less tedious.
- Changed: Refactored the generic restraints removal function used in a lot of places in DCL. It's a lot faster now, and will remove devices more reliably.
- Changed: The refined chances calculations now works for some locations not properly tagged with keywords in the vanilla game.
- Changed/Fixed: Courier in Chains: Changed the quest target of the Windhelp stage from Arivanya to Ulundil, so this quest should no longer clash with the Blood in the Ice quest.
- Changed/Fixed: Several DCL straitjackets now allow intercourse.
- Changed/Fixed: Removed push-back effect from The Dollmaker, as the effect could cause issues.
- Changed/Fixed: The Dawnstar Carriage drive now returns to his spot if he wanders off for any reason.
- Changed/Fixed: Removed the blockgeneric keyword from the Heavy Yoke, which is supposed to be a generic item.
- Fixed: Solicitation: The device removal code should no longer try to remove devices no longer worn.
- Fixed: Many custom DCL devices no longer clash with the DD For Him and DD Beast Races Refit add-ons.
- Fixed: If the player is carrying multiple dareboxes in her inventory and uses one, it will no get properly removed.
- Fixed: If the player is carrying multiple keyboxes in her inventory and uses one, it will no get properly removed.
- Fixed: Dareboxes: An exploit allowing players to open the same darebox multiple times is no longer working.
- Fixed: Prison: The guard will now properly remove and store non-generic devices when the player is getting booked in.
- Fixed: Traps no longer equip a whore collar when the conditions for the slave collar are met.
- Fixed: The locked rubber gloves should unlock now.
- Fixed: Chloe: A typo in a Nazeem note has been squashed with vigor!
- Fixed: The Bound in Skyrim quest arc should now properly continue after Supply and Demand.
- Fixed: Added missing facegen data for several DCL actors.
- Fixed: Chloe's slave boots are now using the ballet heels model. Not the socks...
- Fixed: A typo in the chloe quest. ?
- Fixed: Guard Arrest: The bounty will now get properly cleared if the player successfully manages to puppy-eye her way out of an arrest.
- Fixed: Surrender: Non-NPC "guards" no longer send you to prison when they defeat you.
- Fixed: Removed deprecated MCM toggle for the removed "Males Demand Sex" feature.
- Fixed: Surrendered NPCs should no longer get attacked by other NPCs. This time for real. I think? I hope?
- Fixed: You now can offer an NPC to tie her up when you're wearing DD devices, except wrist restraints or a gag.
- Fixed: Delivery Refused: Telrav is no longer present while this quest is running. He's in hiding and will be back once the quest is completed. The slavers probably scared him!
- Fixed: Completing the Leon quest as Leon's or Leah's slave will now correctly set the "quest done" flag, allowing traps and other DCL features to resume.
- Fixed: Prison: The "display girl" will now wear her yoke correctly.
- Fixed: Prison: The dreaded gap in the mines has been filled by the Imperial Corps of Engineers.
- Fixed: When you ask Sasha to exchange your yoke, she will no longer put ankle cuffs in addition to the hobble skirts on you...which later on would not get removed.
- Fixed: Jack the Belter no longer breaks into a prison just to belt you. Your home is now safe, too!
- Fixed: Surrender: The feature now respects the "Use Vanilla Prisons" control and doesn't always send the player to the DCL prison when surrendering to guards.
- Fixed: The strip function now properly respects the SexLab no-strip keyword.
- Fixed: When cursed traps are disabled, people can no longer endlessly search containers for keys. ?
- Fixed: DCL no longer tries to equip shackles (which require the arm cuffs slot) when arm cuffs are already worn.
- Fixed: When DCL is globally shut down, you will no longer find restraints or dareboxes in chests.
- Fixed: The self-bondage feature will now use available corsets.
- Fixed: Solicitation reward is now calculated correctly.
- Fixed: The customers in Rubber Arrears no longer get frozen by a speed debuff 100 times higher than intended.
- Fixed: Bound girls now properly transfer their belts to the player when appropriate.
- Fixed: The locked rubber gloves had a missing script property fixed and should actually work now.
- Removed: Several less-than-improtant MCM control pages and their content have been removed to reduce clutter and improve performance: Tie Me Up, Bondage Adventure Quest, Rubber Doll.

Unfortunately, the problem persists at 9.0. All the same, the MCM menu freezes when entering the debug section or turning on the rape. Previously, this was not the case - but now it is constantly.

What could it be and where to dig? I saw only one case on the forum, but in that case everything went away at the start of a new game.

45 minutes ago, axone_zero said:

but in that case everything went away at the start of a new game.

There was fix mention by Kimy into LE section. Start new game wait 30 seconds or up to minute, then exit to main menu and start new game. DCL MCM must appear.

15 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

There was fix mention by Kimy into LE section. Start new game wait 30 seconds or up to minute, then exit to main menu and start new game. DCL MCM must appear.

You did not understand. There is MSM, you can go there. But if you go to the debug section or select rape, that's it. You can't go to any MSM menu.
That is, it is impossible in fact to turn on the rape.

2 hours ago, axone_zero said:

But if you go to the debug section or select rape, that's it. You can't go to any MSM menu.

I just start a new game with DCL 9.0 and all MCM works fine. Maybe you have to many MCM? i have only minimal mods for DCL and Laura bondage shop.

26 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I just start a new game with DCL 9.0 and all MCM works fine. Maybe you have to many MCM? i have only minimal mods for DCL and Laura bondage shop.

Gratulation, Quest with Laura o.k., but with Chloe in Helge.....I play ctd......I call with Chloe and she speak and bye bye to ctd....but o.k., it is a beta, it is a lot of work to do.... ?

35 minutes ago, Helmut290456 said:

it is a beta

It's out of beta stage and in first page this thread are completely converted DCL 9.0 SE. No more beta. You update your version? About CTD - build in DD no HDT chains, install latest MfgFix. That is what i can remember of fast about CTD in SE.

Question, so i just installed DCL 9.0 i haven't played skyrim yet as im in bodyslide, so i was using before 3BBB bodyslides for DCL as they didn't come with support for 3BBB, now im building outfits in bodyslide, but for some reason the group for 3BBB bodyslides is gone.

This is the post i got the bodyslides

On 10/31/2020 at 12:44 AM, zarantha said:

There are two versions of the zipsuit. One comes with DD, one comes with DCL.

As elsidia pointed out, make sure you've got the 3bbb version of the DD bodyslides installed.

I've also done 3bbb versions for DCL - do you have that installed?

https://mega.nz/file/8GYmGSYL#NenQzfc8Ni7ReXYJabsueUqpOyiHa63P-CEXreDG-H0

IIRC, I also recently fixed a zipsuit. Try this after making sure you've got the main 3bbb conversions installed for DD and DCL.

DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z 7.18 MB · 42 downloads

Does new version of DCL come with support for 3BBB or just those bodyslides need to be updated?

4 hours ago, axone_zero said:

You did not understand. There is MSM, you can go there. But if you go to the debug section or select rape, that's it. You can't go to any MSM menu.
That is, it is impossible in fact to turn on the rape.

The same fix applies, as the MCM is not loading completely. If you're loading a lot of mods at once, i'd also recommend leaving DCL out until the other MCMs are registered, then configure DD. Save, exit, enable DCL and try loading again. There's two notifications for DCL, one is initialized/initializing, and one after that that i don't quite remember at the moment. wait until after the second message.

39 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Question, so i just installed DCL 9.0 i haven't played skyrim yet as im in bodyslide, so i was using before 3BBB bodyslides for DCL as they didn't come with support for 3BBB, now im building outfits in bodyslide, but for some reason the group for 3BBB bodyslides is gone.

This is the post i got the bodyslides

Does new version of DCL come with support for 3BBB or just those bodyslides need to be updated?

No. Kimy does not want to include random bodies, so until the unique downloads starts to approach CBBE or UNP it won't be included.

The 3BBB bodyslides I did before are still valid, there's been no update yet. I'd recommend installing them as a separate mod so you don't loose them when upgrading DCL.

If you need to download them again, they're linked here:

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'd recommend installing them as a separate mod so you don't loose them when upgrading DCL.

The way i did it on previous version of DCL, is that i installed those 3bbb bodyslides for DCL through nexus mod manager (and every other mod i got) and it worked, i could see them in bodyslide, but now after installing DCL 9.0 i can't see them, i even installed those bodyslides again. So are you saying i should install them without mod manager, just manually? 

Edit: Nevermind im a dumbass, i can't see them in group filter no more, but they are still there... cheers for conversions and all the work!