View File

What are you doing here? Go get HexBolt8's waaaay better version here: 

Spoiler

New in 5.x - Things in the Dark is included this time. Your SD master should teleport outside with you. Your Lola master will be in the room (you will have to pick one and make them a follower).

Version 5.3 - SD masters will once again begin in random spots around Skyrim. Fixed the blackout issue with Things in the Dark. 

If you use Devious Framework, use the Devious Framework version. Otherwise, use the WITHOUT version.

Defeat Patch - If you use Defeat 5.3.5, this patch will help smooth the enslavement using the Devious Framework version. If you don't have Devious Framework and Defeat, you don't need this patch (although it won't hurt anything if you have it).

Updating
If you are updating from a previous version...I'm sorry, but much of the functionality probably won't work if you try adding this to a previous save. I don't know how to fix that. A new game is absolutely necessary or it might not work.

Description

I was shoved onto the platform in front of the milling crowd, shoulders burning, chains clanking. I still struggled, knowing it to be futile, as they attached my wrists to manacles hanging from the ceiling, my ankles to iron rings sunk into the ground*. The crowd jeered and laughed.

"She's a fiery one!" A rough-clothed man, hair like dirty straw, smiling as wide as a lecherous saber cat. The gag kept me from spitting at him; a glare was the best I could muster. Naturally, that only created more amusement. "I'm going to enjoy breaking this one!"

And as I stood there, spreadeagled and exposed, I knew in the plummeting depths of my stomach that he was right. I would fight it to my limit, but I had a limit. I would break, sooner or later.

No, I vowed in silence as the bidding began. I will not give them the satisfaction. I will not succumb to despair. I will escape. The words were a balm, but I knew in my soul they were void of meaning. The moment the gavel hit and the auctioneer said, "Sold!", my life was, for all intents and purposes, over.

This is a slave auction mod. You will get sent to the auction via any of these:
Angrim's Apprentice: Do what you're told or else...

Content Consumer's Alternative Starts: Start your game ignobly.

Death Alternative: You will go to the auction when defeated by most enemies (not sure about creatures). If you do not want to go to the auction after defeat by particular enemies (city guards, for instance), increase those enemies' chance of being chosen in Death Alternative to a number higher than Simple Slavery's (ex make Prison Overhaul's number greater than SS's). Or decrease the SS chance. Either should work.

Defeat: Now that your captors are done using and abusing your body, time for them to make a quick profit!

Devious Framework: Watch out for slavers with lassos! Will actually walk you to the slave market and hand you off!

Deviously Cursed Loot: There was a flash of light and a deafening BANG. Next thing I knew, I was waking up naked in a cell.

Deviously Enslaved: Get that collar off before someone realizes you are an escaped slave, or you can just cross the word "escaped" from that title.

Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Skyrim (FMEA): People lock doors for a reason, you know. And don't even THINK that they would leave a treasure chest just sitting around without safeguards.

Loansharks of Skyrim: If you don't pay off your loan in time, bad things will happen...

SLUTS: Be diligent in your job or they'll find another job for you.

Prison Overhaul Patched: Y'know, guards don't make much money. But there's a way to make a quick buck on the side.

SL Kidnapped: It's late at night. There's no one around. Or so you think...

However you end up being captured, you will be brought to a holding cell. Speak to the guard in front of the cage and you will find yourself on the auction block, where people will bid on you. You will then be sent to one of the many slavery (or slave-like) mods provided by the talented modders of LL.

This mod has become something of a community project, for which I am grateful. I cannot, alas, add more authors' names to the box up in the corner, so for the record, here are the people who took it upon themselves to do the things I was not capable of doing (in alphabetical order):

Arbiter
Bane_Master
CGi
CliftonJD
DocClox
Kana Red
Legume

There has been much help from many others as well (see the list of thanks at the bottom).

Slavery Mods

NOTE: None of these are required, but you should have at least one of them, or you will end up being only twelve minutes a slave.

Captured Dreams Shop - with thanks to Veladarius
Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) - with thanks to stobor
Deviously Cursed Loot - with thanks to Kimy
Heroine in Distress - with thanks to Quisling
Island of Mara (original or Tweaked versions will work) - with thanks to quimboles and ffabris (gay male adventure; females can use it, but there will be minor oddities)
Maria Eden (legacy Slavery version - will kind of work with the updated one - better connections to the new one coming soon!) - with thanks to zaira
Quick as you Like - with thanks to DocClox
Raven Beak Prison - with thanks to Guffel
Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced - with thanks to Skyrimll
Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service - with more thanks to DocClox - You must start the SLUTS quest first. Speak to an innkeeper about getting a job that doesn't include killing all the time.
Sexlab Stories (Red Wave) - with more thanks to Skyrimll
Slaverun Reloaded - with thanks to Kenjoka (and pchs, since he made the original)
Slaves of Tamriel Continuation - with thanks to Slaves of Tamriel and theFirstHeretic
Submissive Lola - with thanks to alexvkj
Things in the Dark - with thanks to Delzaron
Wolfclub - with thanks to pchs
______________________________________________________________________________________________
A SECOND NOTE: if you use Sanguine's Debauchery, requires Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced 3.1 or higher.
ANOTHER NOTE: Slaves of Tamriel is still a WiP. Well, all these are, but SoT doesn't have an actual way to escape the mine yet, so you will have to COC your way out of there whenever you want to escape.

YET ANOTHER NOTE: The mechanics for Submissive Lola have not changed. If it is chosen as your enslavement, pick from a variety of follower-enabled NPC's after the auction is over. Make them your follower, and then ask to be enslaved, just as usual.

YOU GUESSED IT! ANOTHER NOTE!: Getting sent to Slaverun should skip the quests leading to Whiterun becoming a slave city.

Notes! Notes! Notes!: Island of Mara normally requires the player to be the Harbinger of the Companions, but ffabris has made a unique start that removes this requirement.

Notable note: You must activate SLUTS by speaking to an innkeeper before you go to auction or you will end up just standing on the podium.

Requirements

Requires only Zaz Animations and fuz doh rah: Silent Voice, along with at least one of the above-mentioned mods.

Unless you want the leash system, in which case you also need Devious Framework and its dependencies.

This mod shouldn't conflict with anything, although I suppose the old slave market at the back of Riften might conflict with other mods that try to put stuff there. Hmm, hadn't thought of that...

That said, be sure to put SS as low in your load order as possible in order to avoid the "double auction" bug.

Connecting your mod to Simple Slavery
Sending the player to Simple Slavery is really easy - just stick in this code (provided by the very kind and enthusiastic DocClox):

sendModEvent("SSLV Entry")

Or, if you don't want to muck about with modevents, just unequip the player and transfer her/him to sslv_cagemark2.

To go the other way - sending the player to your mod from SS - pm me. That will need to be added manually.

Big pile o' thanks:

Many many many thanks to Bralor Marr for building and allowing me to connect to Death Alternative.

Thanks to Veladarius and arbiter for (very very) patiently helping me find the solution to the Captured Dreams problem.

Thanks to aqqh, crash-hawk, mrtauntaun, candiru, and TheWitchKing123 for helping me find the auction bug.

Thanks to kenjoka, ravelen, and gaggedgirl123 for helping to try to fix the @#$% fall through the floor issue.

Thanks to Bane_Master for actually fixing the @#$% fall through the floor issue, and for making DA optional.

Thanks always to Content Consumer for invaluable testing and suggestions.

Many many thanks to vpoteryaev for the MCM and the much cleaner code.

Thanks to Skyrimll for ongoing help, not only with connecting with SD, but with general modding questions.

Thanks to Kana Red for fixing the floating scenarios issue and the Wolfclub connection and the million and one other things he has taken upon himself to build and/or improve.

Thank you to nicolasslee for the Chinese translation.

Thank you to DocClox for the code for other mods to connect to SS, and for the bridge to SLUTS.

A big thanks to Aim4It for making a fomod. Even though I ultimately didn't use it, I very much appreciate the thought and effort.

Thanks to Xluxlu for the background sound.

Thanks to CGi for the FOMOD and German translation.

Thanks to CliftonJD for finding the Raven Beak error and for all the help answering questions on the support thread. The man knows this mod better than I do.

Thanks to Legume for giving so much of his time and expertise

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Complete change log ('cause, why not?)

• 5.21 - Moved SD masters outside Riften
  • 5.2 - Re-split mod into Regular and Framework versions
  • 5.11 - Fixed connection to Death Alternative
  • 5.1 - Hopefully fixed auction bug
  • 5.0 - Integration of extension pack, TitD added, SD and Lola masters fixed
  • 4.7x - Entrance to the market in Riften, added Things in the Dark, bug fixes, SD masters start in market, zaz chains during auction
  • Extended 1.x - Will be walked to the auction and handed over to the auctioneers, as well as be walked to the platform
  • 4.6 - SD Masters moved, prices adjusted
  • 4.5 - dhlp enabled; player unequipped when freed by anti-slavery group.
  • 4.4 - Sexlab Stories' Red Wave scenario added.
  • 4.35 - No longer bound when you get the "freed" scenario. No more auctioneer sound.
  • 4.34 - No longer need DCL to use Raven's Beak
  • 4.33 - Bug Fixes.
  • 4.32 - Bug fixes. DA should react to any NPC.
  • 4.31 - Bug fixes.
  • 4.3 - Raven Beak Prison hopefully included. DA interface hopefully fixed. Bug fixes.
  • 4.2 - Leon and Leah; SD masters moved; any defeat now leads to slavery (I think)
  • 4.12 - Bug fixes, CGi FOMOD, German translation
  • 4.0 - Flexible auctions, ambient sound, DCL scenarios, cleaned with TES5Edit (thanks for nothing, LOOT)
  • 3.93 - Submissive Lola will now begin even if you have not read the book in Haelga's Bunkhouse
  • 3.92 - Fixed Slaverun and HiD blackouts. Fixed outside the cage issue.
  • 3.91 - Bug fixes
  • 3.81 - Added Submissive Lola and Slaverun Reloaded. Freedom if no mods are selected. DA integration now optional without extra effort or files.
  • 3.72 - Improved bridge from other mods - now unequips player and adds bindings. I hope.
  • 3.71 - Added bridge for SLUTS and Play Submissive.
  • 3.6 - Fixed and improved SD and cage, added autosave
  • 3.5 -Cuffs, unrepeatable enslavements, other improvements
  • 3.4 - Buyers should now sit still and pay better attention. Fancy ramp and cage extension.
  • 3.3 - Fix for Slaves of Tamriel alpha 4.
  • 3.2 - Code cleaned up, auction place tightened and bidders have become less restless. Other tweaks.
  • 3.1 - Wolfclub connection fixed. Floating slavery scenarios fixed.
  • 2.81 - Probably didn't add all the other mods, but I gave it a valiant effort. Added more slaves to the cells. Removed some rocks. Got a huge headache.
  • 2.74 - Added Bane_Master's fix; first attempts at incorporating DC, HiD, ME, and WC2.8
  • 2.73 - Arbiter fixed the CD problem. He is my new hero.
  • 2.72 - Dirty fix to CD
  • 2.61 - Auction moved and cleaned up
  • 2.52 - Bug fixes. Hopefully.
  • 2.5 - Repetition works now, I swear!
  • 2.41 -Bug fix
  • 2.4 - Squashed that damn bug!
  • 2.3 - Bug fixes
  • 2.1 - Fixed freezing problem?
  • 2.0 - Enslavement without ending!
  • 1.3 - SD and SoT integration working
  • 1.21 - Bug fixes
  • 1.2 - SD Integration, maybe
  • 1.1 - Market moved indoors
  • 1.0 - DA Integration
  • 0.09 - Attempts at DA integration
  • 0.08 - Found missing script.
  • 0.07 - Start SoT after bidding.
  • 0.06 - A rough bidding scene.
  • 0.05 - Main slaver now exists, and talking to him will start the enslavement quest. Although nothing else will happen yet.
  • 0.045 - A crowd of bidders has gathered.
  • 0.04 - A buyer is watching! Also, some cosmetic changes to the market.
  • 0.032 - Auction market created.
  • 0.03 - Cage moved to Riften's back door. Gray faces fixed.
  • 0.021 - Nothing outward, except the slaves (hopefully) have names. Baby steps, right? :classic_wink:
  • 0.02 - Prisoners in the cage.
  • 0.01 - A cage.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/05/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animations, Fuz Ro D-oh Silent Voice
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

Tired of getting captured by random bandits only to spend your imprisonment walking between the nearest ore node and the road? 

Yes, yes I am!  ;)

Very much looking forward to how this turns out. This kind of content is exactly what I'd love to see for slavery mods.

Does the cage come with a lock and steel made by Eorlund the great himself on the Skyforge?

Because i dont trust cages by those other blacksmiths. Even less if created by Imperial scum like Alvor.

Also i like the sound of this mod, i shall be watching thine progress on this.

There are now slaves in the cage. Moving right along!

Time to learn how to do the hard part.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

The good news is, the cage is still there, now has a working lock, and there are two prisoners in it - clearly, progress!

The bad news is, for some reason the guy prisoner's head is drastically distinct in color from his body - I'm using SOS for male body and didn't have that problem anywhere else.

Another bad news is, when some random Dunmer guy stumbled along and wanted to attack me, the girl prisoner ran away through the locked cage, so clearly it's not as sturdy as it looks like.

And the final bad news is, fast traveling to the cage through the map marker lands you in the cage, which doesn't seem very inviting.

I wish I could give you some solid pointers as to how to rectify those issues, but alas, I can barely set up Skyrim to run mods, and have no clue whatsoever as to making them. Hopefully, between the tons of tutorials and all the great and savvy users on this board, you'll be able to figure it out.

Keep up the good work!

Ahahaha! Okay, no linking the map marker directly to the cage. Lesson learned. I'll have to figure out the easy escape thing.

As for the guy, he's clearly got a vitamin deficiency. The slavers don't feed them properly. ;)

Really, though, I just used the generic bodies the Creation Kit supplies. I have SOS too, but I didn't take a close look. I'll have to check on that too.

Thanks for the updates. In case anyone wonders why I uploaded this before there's really any sort of actual mod, it was more so I'd be able to dl the latest version to whichever computer I happened to be working on at the time. Still, I appreciate the feedback very much.

The problem with the faces is a problem with the CK where any created NPC will have a blue-ish head. I remember reading of a fix somewhere, but I don't remember where.

and I'm very eager to see that! honestly what really is missing in SD is some sort of development other than just serving and maybe escaping

and I'm very eager to see that! honestly what really is missing in SD is some sort of development other than just serving and maybe escaping

Yes, something to do while enslaved will be much welcome. Current SD is like a framework with little actual content that'd keep me engaged. I long for something akin to Oblivion's Slave Encounters and the quite elaborate quests it had.

On the other hand, I understand perfectly what Skyrimll is trying to do with SD+. You absolutely NEED a working framework before making encounters. Look at Playerslave for Oblivion: it started as a single capture quest, buggy as hell, and then it died. Then Ichabod took it back and made the encounters using the framework. I just wish the original encounter would have been kept

On the other hand, I understand perfectly what Skyrimll is trying to do with SD+. You absolutely NEED a working framework before making encounters. Look at Playerslave for Oblivion: it started as a single capture quest, buggy as hell, and then it died. Then Ichabod took it back and made the encounters using the framework. I just wish the original encounter would have been kept

Certainly, you can't build a house without a strong foundation, and I have nothing but respect for Skyrimll and the hard work he's putting into making it happen. I understand how important this phase is for proper future development, even though the current state of affairs is less than pleasing to me as a consumer.

to fix Mr greyface

Select the character in the CC and hit cntrl+f4. Also make sure that the character gen face thingy isn't checked before you do this.

I started using the CC two days ago myself... and have run into this problem... lol

I love the whole marched off to an auction thing, been waiting for someone to give it a shot.

to fix Mr greyface

Select the character in the CC and hit cntrl+f4. Also make sure that the character gen face thingy isn't checked before you do this.

I started using the CC two days ago myself... and have run into this problem... lol

I love the whole marched off to an auction thing, been waiting for someone to give it a shot.

And once you have done the CTRL+F4 thing, don't forget to package the files located under :

meshes/actor/character/Facegen/..../your-mod-name.esp/

and

textures/actor/character/Facegen/..../your-mod-name.esp/

I was thinking of building a mod as a companion to SD+ to add more of a slavery background flavor.

Things like runaway slaves still in chains, slave pens, slavers, etc

Sounds like this mod could be just that.

Once you get further along, let me know what I can do to make SD+ compatible.

The current plan is to add commands via StorageUtil to trigger enslavement by an NPC or release from enslavement.

I will continue to follow this mod, I have one question as of now. Can you player be enslaved yet or not?

You can be enslaved by SD Enhanced mod, as I understand it this mod is to flesh out what happens to you while enslaved.

Which is a great idea :) although if you are being sold to other NPC's does this mean you will lose your gear? (remember reading a warning on the old SD page about that potentially happening if the NPC that originally enslaved you despawned)

I will continue to follow this mod, I have one question as of now. Can you player be enslaved yet or not?

Nope. Frankly, no reason to download the mod at this stage. But follow it, I have a good feeling about this one!

Correct, this mod doesn't do anything yet. Soon, though! "Soon" being defined as "once I have learned the basics of Papyrus". Fortunately, it seems a fairly standard language so far.

You can be enslaved by SD Enhanced mod, as I understand it this mod is to flesh out what happens to you while enslaved.

Which is a great idea :) although if you are being sold to other NPC's does this mean you will lose your gear? (remember reading a warning on the old SD page about that potentially happening if the NPC that originally enslaved you despawned)

Good question. Since it is meant to work off of SD, the limited removal function will hopefully apply (although that doesn't always work completely right). I might have to work our some similar thing if I can get this to work with Submit/Defeat. Non-essential objects are another question I'll have to decide on. After all, in reality all that stuff would almost certainly be lost forever in this situation. On the other hand, it would suck to lose nice armor/weapons/etc that you've worked hard to get.