Also, to the actual question, the mod will not require anything beyond SkyUI (for the inevitable MCM). I'm going to try to have slavers wandering around capturing people for the Slave market (not sure how viable that is, yet) which would be the non-SD way to get enslaved. SD (and, if I can manage it, Defeat and/or Submit) will be MCM-configurable alternatives.

Again, that's the plan. No timeline, so I apologize profusely for the length of time this is going to take. I probably shouldn't have even put if up here yet; I just did that for my own convenience. :)

Check this out for slave traders/ caravans. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-sg-8057z/

Also, to the actual question, the mod will not require anything beyond SkyUI (for the inevitable MCM). I'm going to try to have slavers wandering around capturing people for the Slave market (not sure how viable that is, yet) which would be the non-SD way to get enslaved. SD (and, if I can manage it, Defeat and/or Submit) will be MCM-configurable alternatives.

Again, that's the plan. No timeline, so I apologize profusely for the length of time this is going to take. I probably shouldn't have even put if up here yet; I just did that for my own convenience. :)

Check this out for slave traders/ caravans. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/828-hyd-sg-8057z/

I saw that. Hopefully we can get the two working together. :)

I saw that. Hopefully we can get the two working together. :)

I'm glad your learning this stuff. I'm actually excited to see a mod that might make me feel like I'm being stalked at some point, and this has that great possibility.

I'm still failing at making/tweaking very simple mods for now, but I hope to find out how to make a mod that changes how the player is affected by poisons; I want to add crazy effects to cripple the PC in different ways like real life poisons can do if used properly.

Also, I'm learning about modding so I can put together a large mod made up of smaller mods centered around the main mod.

So far I'm in the beginning stages of the first mod (meaning asking for advice from the community/studying the tutorials). I have a thread open to discuss my ideas.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29035-sort-of-an-odd-request/

Feel free to read through when (if) you have time.

Looks very interesting, but I'm curious to how much of it already works. 

Do you already get sold and brought to the auction if you are enslaved with Sanguine's Debauchery, or has this not been added yet?

Either way, definitely going to try this out :)

Not yet. I'm still fighting with the CK 'cause it doesn't deign to notice my scripts. Plus, I haven't worked on it in awhile because of RL stuff.

i really like the Idea of beeing sold as a slave and beeing forced to work all kinds of slavelabor. Of course there should be a part of rape and humiliation but the slave life itself is interesting. Also i would love the option to keep on this live without the whole mod beeing focused on how to escape slavery. You probably know the brilliant mod Slavetown for Fallout New Vegas. It didn't have any sex sadly but the slavery itself was great and had just the right amount of a feeling of beeing completly unfree and forced to work, yet enough work and quest to keep you playing for like 6 hours straight. 

so i spend 5 hours trying to do some i can't do, so when will we be able to enslaved?

The author has very limited time to work on his project. He uploaded it to LL so he could download it to whatever computer he's going to have at the ready. Just relax and look forward to some good content; I see good things coming in this mod.

Thank you, Gitche, that was perfectly stated. I apologize for the confusion, Stefan. I will point out, in my defense, that the title says "very wip", the description tells you everything that the mod has at this point (spoiler: not much), and the thread specifically says it doesn't do anything just yet several times.

All that being said, I have also been guilty of skipping the reading of the details, downloading mods that sound great, and then investing time trying to use them only to discover that they didn't actually do anything. I understand your frustration, and I am sorry you went through it.

Instead of the back of Riften, has it been considered to incorporate this mod into Mistwatch? Its lore friendly, and honestly makes more sense: last time I checked slavery wasn't a thing in Skyrim. But among bandits...

But thats just my opinion. Feel free to make whatever you want: you are the one putting the effort in.

Earlier tonight I saw a post in this forum that suggested moving the slave auction block from Riften. I had a similar idea about moving it to Fort Greymoore to centrally locate it. Then in the past several minutes I realized that Riften is a prime spot for a slave depot; it is very near to a major city, and it is no too far from the border into Morrowind.

So what? We can't go to Morrowind. Check this out. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/news/12323/? For those who haven't heard about this, check it out and be excited. I will be eyeballing this for my mod in the future.

While it would be a benefit to leave the existing slave depot at Riften, consider the idea that another could be more centrally located between Helgen and Falkreath; these two locations are also near to border crossings into Cyrodiil and Morrowind.

To explain why another slave depot would be needed, just say it became so lucrative, that more slaves were needed, and the business exploded into an international trade. Is this a good idea? The second depot can be added as later content once the mod is stablized.

Anyway I'd like some feedback on this idea from anyone, even those who think it might not be good (I can't imagine, though). I might want to quit before I cause jfraser to pass out from overload. :D

With the deepest of apologies for all the hopes I am dashing, I have finally figured out how to make this mod work and...I simply do not have the time to do what is required. I hoped, when i started, that the CK would be relatively straight-forward, and once you get the feel for it, it's almost not as bad as it first appears. 

Anyway, I deeply apologize again. If someone wants to take the tattered pieces and run with it, please do, since I still feel this concept is needed (although Skyrmll is implementing some slavery-task ideas in SD+, so it's not as needed as it once was). 

I know. I hate me too. ;)

That really is a shame :( but I just want to say thank you so much for the work you put into this, jfraser. It may not have worked out how you hoped, but you got a lot further than someone clueless like me would have ever managed! ;)

Thanks! :heart:

That really is a shame :( but I just want to say thank you so much for the work you put into this, jfraser. It may not have worked out how you hoped, but you got a lot further than someone clueless like me would have ever managed! ;)

Thanks! :heart:

You're very sweet. :)