6 minutes ago, Buggzz said:

If you turn off licenses I assumed you would be able to carry whatever you want. If that assumption is correct then it seems there is a bug in the current version because guards will always force greet me for "my behaviour".

Guard Behavior is not related to licences. They're just a set of rules to be followed. See the 'Misogyny and Inequality' page. 

10 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

any option to check at the MCM to make the guards ask to ckeck the license from time to time ..??

you way in solving the error really helped me indeed ..it was beeing female ..hate to lose that mod but ..at least got my favorite ones running ..thanks 

5 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

any option to check at the MCM to make the guards ask to ckeck the license from time to time ..??

Sorry missed your post. 

There's no option. But I am thinking of maybe having spot checks for women that have bounties. Maybe.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's not running all the time. It's 100% event based at the moment. No script polling. Plus the entire quest is shut off completely when you're not naked. Efficiency is always one of my concerns within the scope of what needs to be done.

There's actually very little script polling in SLS. Toll evasion is probably the worst and again that's shut off when not needed. But I can't think of anything else in SLS that uses script polling that isn't short term. 

Is it? Why do you think that? Because of the number of scripts? That's not a very good indication of 'script heaviness'. I've said this before but I'm pretty sure I could write a single small script to bring your papyrus vm to it's knees. 

Okay, I get that SLS isn't script heavy and that's a good thing. I haven't really had any problems with lag, until I evaded the toll and came back. Then I got a lot of stuttering after changing cells or reloading, but that might have been another mod. My papyrus log mentioned something about "too many actions at once" and stack dumping, then started dumping a lot of stuff from Blush when aroused. So I'm a bit uncertain if it was SLS or BWA that caused the actual stuttering. What do you think?

10 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Okay, I get that SLS isn't script heavy and that's a good thing. I haven't really had any problems with lag, until I evaded the toll and came back. Then I got a lot of stuttering after changing cells or reloading, but that might have been another mod. My papyrus log mentioned something about "too many actions at once" and stack dumping, then started dumping a lot of stuff from Blush when aroused. So I'm a bit uncertain if it was SLS or BWA that caused the actual stuttering. What do you think?

Impossible to say either way. Innocent/unrelated mods can often be involved in stack dumps I think. Not saying SLS was innocent in this case. It can also just be a case of 'the straw that breaks the camels back'. I use BWA but I always disable the Npc component. Not worth it IMO.

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't think it'd fit tbh. If there's a massive ripping sound like in Milk addict or MWA but then you get your stuff back and it's fine would seem really odd to me. I could possibly have MWA destroy your body slot item but that seems really over the top even for SLS. 

Sounds good but I have a little reservation. Will these guys use vannila follower factions - PotentialFollowerFaction?

Might not work with the existing system (in SLS at least) if not. 

No. You should only get approached when wearing armor in the head/hands/feet/body slots. Try:

Disable the option in the Mcm. Exit the menu and wait 2/3 seconds. Go back in and turn it on again. 

If that doesn't work try 'Player.UnequipAll' in the console. There might be something odd equipped that the mod is picking up on. 

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. If Diverse Guards aren't giving you voiced misogynistic SLS comments it's because they use a different voice type. SLS has voiced guard comments for MaleGuard, NordMaleCommander and FemaleNord. This covers all (I think) vanilla guards. I can't really justify spending more time adding more voice types when the number of people that would experience them is probably going to be very low and because it takes SO much time. I don't have any guards in my game that don't have those voice types so I wouldn't hear them either. If it's just that you like female guards (and I do too) then maybe try Legionettes. It adds FemaleNord type guards to whiterun etc which do have nice dialogue lines.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10780

Great suggestions. But if it's for voiced comments I kind of have to work from the source material to what I can create rather than coming up with what I actually want to have them say and then try and create it. 

Unless it's for unvoiced lines in which case I missed your point. 

Thank you for the quick reply.  Your probably right about it being a bit much for SL Survival.  It would be cool to have the option to toggle the body slot item being destroyed if that happened through MWA if you have both mods installed.  Just my personal preference though "always a fan of stripping embarrassment :) " .  Some would keep it toggled off it was like that "Lupine for one isn't a fan of the clothes ripping sound in that scenario as I read above :) "  Don't know what your future mod plans are but the option would always be nice.  Take care and thank you for all the cool mods :)

Guest AthenaESIV

I've tried some of the cover animation mods, and I like the idea a lot, but the 2-3 I tried completely broke PCEA2 animations (the tweak you made for PCEA2 is a great fix for this, but some mods seem to reset them all the time - worst offender is Slaverun's enforcer checks option)

Would be great though if it worked well and playes nice with pcea2, opens up lots of possibilities.

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

@Lupine00

BTW I forgot to ask. What is the new DF version detection method?

There's an Int StorageUtil variable on the _DFlow quest called _DF_Version.

You can get the quest as a simple Form (no type dependency) and look for an Int value called "_DF_Version" which will not exist for versions less than 2.08, and for versions 2.08 onwards will have the integer script version. e.g. 20800

For the cover anim, if you can detect things like crawling (or flying?) and not trigger the events that require the player to use the cover animation, that might be a way around the conflict.

I'm not sure how it plays though. If you can't tell a whistle is coming, do you just end up walking around with cover up all the time?

Doesn't seem to fit in with the whore occupation TBH. I don't think a whore would necessarily lose willpower from being naked if it brings all the boys to the yard.

She could even gain confidence from it.

OTOH, some bruiser female guard telling a whore that "If I see you near my husband I'll snap your neck," might be quite a day ruiner.

21 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

crawling

Not sure how to detect that. Or even what mod you had in mind?

I think crawling is usually a magic effect?

(or flying?)

IsOnMount() doesn't detect that?

Haven't a clue tbh. I found dragon flying pretty gimmicky the first time I used it and never used it since. Hell, haven't made it that far in the game in years. 

If you can't tell a whistle is coming, do you just end up walking around with cover up all the time?

Well it's not automatic and it's not necessary to cover up while there's no Npcs around, ie out in the wilds or in your home etc.

Doesn't seem to fit in with the whore occupation TBH. I don't think a whore would necessarily lose willpower from being naked if it brings all the boys to the yard.

Hunh. In my mind being a whore should be a last resort. It sort of means you suck at this adventuring thing, which seems like it should erode confidence. But I can see both sides. 

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

IsOnMount() doesn't detect that?

Haven't a clue tbh. I found dragon flying pretty gimmicky the first time I used it and never used it since. Hell, haven't made it that far in the game in years. 

I meant as in "Real Flying" flying. Where the PC has wings and flies. It's very convenient :) 

It's a nice luxury for when you want to get through vanilla quests quickly without just teleporting everywhere.

I used it only with PSQ, so no flying into town.

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hunh. In my mind being a whore should be a last resort.

You haven't played enough CoC and TiTS.

It's really distressing when your peaceful thieving and whoring is interrupted by some idiotic dragon quest that you have to do to stop the world ending or something. It sounds like the sort of boring job a man should have.

But more seriously. If you stick to the rule that you lose resistance when somebody definitely makes you do something against your will, or when your will be bent towards self enslavement, then it makes sense.

Does being spanked do that? I think only if you aren't a masochist. Masochists like being spanked. However, they may not like begging to be spanked, particularly if the person they beg makes demands and imposes requirements to provide the desired spanking.

Does being naked do that? If you didn't want to be naked, sure. How do we know if you did or not? Lewd stat or exhibitionism. Exhibitionist aren't upset about being naked. They like it.

Does having to cover up do it? If you don't like being SEEN naked, again, its an exhibitionism issue.

55 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

But more seriously. If you stick to the rule that you lose resistance when somebody definitely makes you do something against your will, or when your will be bent towards self enslavement, then it makes sense.

Does being spanked do that? I think only if you aren't a masochist. Masochists like being spanked. However, they may not like begging to be spanked, particularly if the person they beg makes demands and imposes requirements to provide the desired spanking.

Does being naked do that? If you didn't want to be naked, sure. How do we know if you did or not? Lewd stat or exhibitionism. Exhibitionist aren't upset about being naked. They like it.

Does having to cover up do it? If you don't like being SEEN naked, again, its an exhibitionism issue.

While all of this is technically true, you risk making the mechanic so complicated that nobody really understands it and as a result just disables it. Exhibitionist trait and the lewdness stat aren't broadly well known or understood in the community I think. Hell I don't understand it that well. 

A bit like masochism in STA. 

46 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

While all of this is technically true, you risk making the mechanic so complicated that nobody really understands it and as a result just disables it. Exhibitionist trait and the lewdness stat aren't broadly well known or understood in the community I think. Hell I don't understand it that well. 

A bit like masochism in STA. 

True also.

But if the environment continually erodes your willpower just by you being there, it starts to feel like an outcome is being forced on you.

You get to play a bit of a game to reduce it, but it's always there, chipping away at you.

It loses its novelty value and just becomes the normal.

I don't know what the best answer is. Some people are excited about it. Is it fun in practice? I haven't tried it. I'm not a fan of the DCL cover animation with its weird stiff posture. If you used something different, it might be good. If there were an interesting game to it, that would be a plus. I guess it matters whether it overcomes the technical issues or not.

The idea of trying to make nakedness have some meaning or consequence is good, but I think this is just the beginning of addressing that. 

42 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

But if the environment continually erodes your willpower just by you being there, it starts to feel like an outcome is being forced on you.

You get to play a bit of a game to reduce it, but it's always there, chipping away at you.

It loses its novelty value and just becomes the normal.

Well it's a bit of a balancing act to be sure. Keep in mind that will and resistance is restored on sleep so it's not a one way street. It depends on how much you have to endure during a day. Plus there are ways to mitigate it like covering yourself but don't forget you could also wear clothes. Slooty clothes or bikini armor will reduce resistance loss to 1x. And then you could also not dress like a slut (wear something that isn't a bikini or flagged as slooty) and you'll get zero resistance loss. But of course that's not so easy in SLS Skyrim. I have a feeling you're right about a lot of things but I just think it's something that has to be tried and tested for a while to get a feel for how it works and where it should go. Staring at / reviewing code can only get you so far. 

Regards flying. Again it's not automatic, you need to hit the key to cover up. So you can hit the key again to uncover before taking flight. Bit of an added step but it should guarantee no conflicts with events that are triggered by the player. 

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't forget you could also wear clothes. Slooty clothes or bikini armor will reduce resistance loss to 1x. And then you could also not dress like a slut (wear something that isn't a bikini or flagged as slooty) and you'll get zero resistance loss.

I think we started with the premise that you weren't naked on purpose if you were trying to cover up.

Unlike my PC, who is naked on purpose because she still has zero items of bikini armor after buying the license.

I wasn't aware that you had this mechanic with nice clothes and slooty ones. I like that bit.

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Keep in mind that will and resistance is restored on sleep so it's not a one way street.

I've heard of this mechanic.

Ironically, or not, for crawling, one of the things I need to fix is that the follower should punish you if you aren't actually crawling when you're supposed to be.

I guess it's fair really. Crawl, take severe resistance hits. You are crawling naked, after all. Don't crawl, follower goes nuts on your debt. Such is the life of a sex pet/cash cow.

50 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Ironically, or not, for crawling, one of the things I need to fix is that the follower should punish you if you aren't actually crawling when you're supposed to be.

I guess it's fair really. Crawl, take severe resistance hits. You are crawling naked, after all. Don't crawl, follower goes nuts on your debt. Such is the life of a sex pet/cash cow.

Ah ok. You had DF in mind when you mentioned crawling. I haven't seen that yet. Need to stop modding and play more skyrim instead ;)

Any good way to detect when crawling begins or is just about to begin? Preferably one that doesn't involve polling or OnMagicEffectApply.

Also any way to 'fast forward' to it for testing purposes?

50 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I've heard of this mechanic.

Smart ass :P

Btw. New method of getting DF version seems fine:

DFV.jpg.bb5c799200a9bf77d819b5e367618056.jpg

18 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Impossible to say either way. Innocent/unrelated mods can often be involved in stack dumps I think. Not saying SLS was innocent in this case. It can also just be a case of 'the straw that breaks the camels back'. I use BWA but I always disable the Npc component. Not worth it IMO.

I disabled the NPC component(only had 3 active npcs) after noticing the stack dump, but it didn't help. Maybe it was too late or it was the straw like you said. Either way, I'm not going to skip out again, because it wasn't worth it in any way.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Also any way to 'fast forward' to it for testing purposes?

Just put on the boots that are normally handed out when you're enslaved: XX213D44/5 "Iron Slave Boots (Punishing)".

You can probably check to see if the effect is present. There's also a keyword _DFCrawlRequired.

That won't get you a solution for SD+ though. It can be detected through StorageUtil though.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:57 AM, Monoman1 said:

Just to be clear as I think some people are misunderstanding. The new guard behaviours thing is not related to the licence system at all. It's just a set of rules for vanilla guards to enforce. Eg: Even if you have an armor licence and you have 'Armor equipped' enabled then you'll still get complaints about wearing armor. I suppose I could make it licence aware, or give it an option to be. 

It's been a few days.  But I recall what I was talking about. Just not very clear. ?   

The armor comments were happening and being penalized even without being active. And they were counting odd items that are not really armor.  So checking showed they were badly id'd. So I fixed I fixed that with two things. Moving into a city and exiting and loading fixed the toggle thing. Of course fixing the armor id's fixed that.

The license also didn't work at all until as stated .. dropped and picked up.  You know me, I have to try the broke way. Then checked it did as stated. :) 

oh oh

the new guard dialog sound very good

many new events from SLS are great!

Some things I'm not sure if it's SLS yet:

• Females like to repeat the line "should I be impressed by that?" over an over again in close proximity 
  • Guards SLS's comments are great and many, but since they have the comments they lost any dialog options. Means dialog with guards can't be started anymore, instead I get only SLS Guard comments. SRR starting quest can't proceed like that or other mods guard interaction via dialog is not possible anymore. Atm I try to find out if it's an LO issue or if a SLS force greet guard quest got stuck (like asking PC to remove weapon or armor, but don't start a dialog about it after the initial comment). I fear updating SLS on a running game might cause it too. Bonkers.
16 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

But I recall what I was talking about. Just not very clear.

Ahhhh, me neither :P

16 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

And they were counting odd items that are not really armor. 

Next version will respect licence exceptions. Which I think might be a big part of the problems people are having with the armor behaviour. 

19 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Just put on the boots that are normally handed out when you're enslaved: XX213D44/5 "Iron Slave Boots (Punishing)".

Thanks. Added that. 

The SD storageutil variable however, never seems to change value. But it doesn't seem to matter all that much as it doesn't break the crawl animation. Just looks pretty silly when she folds her arms over her chest and still manages to crawl but you can just turn it off again. 

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Females like to repeat the line "should I be impressed by that?" over an over again in close proximity 

Have fixed this I think.

Guards SLS's comments are great and many, but since they have the comments they lost any dialog options. Means dialog with guards can't be started anymore, instead I get only SLS Guard comments.

This does appear to be survival. I'm not sure where it's coming from yet. Only affects MaleGuard voice type, not MaleNordCommander or FemaleNord and it's nothing to do with the voiced guard comments at least. Will investigate further. 

I fear updating SLS on a running game might cause it too. Bonkers.

I wouldn't think so. This should be a weird dialogue condition set somewhere. Which will be set in the esp rather than being something script related. 

56 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The SD storageutil variable however, never seems to change value. But it doesn't seem to matter all that much as it doesn't break the crawl animation. Just looks pretty silly when she folds her arms over her chest and still manages to crawl but you can just turn it off again. 

It's supposed to tell you the stance, which is selected manually.

Does it not work?

Might want to enquire with DBF about that.

8 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Does it not work?

It seems not to. Tried toggling the crawling stance but "_SD_iEnableCrawl" always seems to return 1. 

I think it has some other purpose like being allowed given what DDs you're wearing rather than being active. 

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Guards SLS's comments are great and many, but since they have the comments they lost any dialog options

Ok I've narrowed this down to being something to do with the dialogue branch for guard behaviour for having your weapon drawn. 

But I still don't understand because:

1. The problem still occurs if the quest is shutdown ??? and

2. It has the same dialogue conditions as every other guard behaviour dialogue.

But deleting the branch removes the issue.... very odd.

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok I've narrowed this down to being something to do with the dialogue branch for guard behaviour for having your weapon drawn. 

But I still don't understand because:

1. The problem still occurs if the quest is shutdown ??? and

2. It has the same dialogue conditions as every other guard behaviour dialogue.

But deleting the branch removes the issue.... very odd.

thx for confirming it

it's getting realy hard lately to not get confused by mod conflicts and confirmation bias

I tried to deactivate the SLS guard comments, but that doesn't change anything.

One version before the newest SLS the guard forcegreet after initial comment worked.

Now I get only the comment.

Because I know that devious lore and pop are already fighting for the guard dialog and only LO can slove that conflict, my idea was to move SLS above POP, but below Devious Lore.

Will try that later today.

Normally I have SLS below everything it connects too, this worked well so far.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

It seems not to. Tried toggling the crawling stance but "_SD_iEnableCrawl" always seems to return 1. 

I think it has some other purpose like being allowed given what DDs you're wearing rather than being active. 

I think it's "_SD_sDefaultStance" - see here:

And here's the code that uses it:

Spoiler

if  (StorageUtil.GetStringValue(kPlayer, "_SD_sDefaultStance") == "Crawling") ;&& fctOutfit.isCollarEquipped( kPlayer ) && (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kPlayer, "_SD_iEnslaved") == 1)
              bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_mtidle", mtidle_base, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", false)  
              bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_mt", mt_base, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", false)  
              bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_mtx", mtx_base, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", false)  
              ; bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_sneakidle", sneakidle_base, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", true) 
              bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_sneakidle", 0, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", false)  
              bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_sneakmt", 0, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", false)  
            ; Debug.Trace("[SD] Crawl override ON")

if (fctOutfit.isWristRestraintEquipped( kPlayer ))  
                fctOutfit.ClearSlavePunishment(kPlayer , "WristRestraints" , true )
                StorageUtil.SetIntValue(kPlayer , "_SD_iHandsFreeSex", 1)
            EndIf

Elseif  (StorageUtil.GetStringValue(kPlayer, "_SD_sDefaultStance") == "Kneeling") ; && fctOutfit.isCollarEquipped( kPlayer ) && (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kPlayer, "_SD_iEnslaved") == 1) 

; If (( fctSlavery.CheckSlavePrivilege( kPlayer , "_SD_iEnableStand") ) && (StorageUtil.GetStringValue(kPlayer, "_SD_sDefaultStance") == "Standing")) || ((!fctOutfit.isArmbinderEquipped( kPlayer))  && (StorageUtil.GetStringValue(kPlayer, "_SD_sDefaultStance") != "Crawling") )
            ;     CollarStand()

If ( iTrust < 0 ) && (iDisposition < 0) 
                  bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_mtidle", mtidle_base, 4, "sanguinesDebauchery", false) 
                ; Debug.Trace("[SD] Kneel ground override ON")

ElseIf ( iTrust >= 0 ) && (iDisposition < 0) 
                  bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_mtidle", mtidle_base, 2, "sanguinesDebauchery", false)
                ; Debug.Trace("[SD] Kneel submissive override ON")

Else
                  bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_mtidle", mtidle_base, 1, "sanguinesDebauchery", false) 
                ; Debug.Trace("[SD] Kneel proud override ON")
            EndIf

; bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_mt", mt_base, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", true)  
              ; bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_mtx", mtx_base, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", true)  
              ; bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_sneakidle", sneakidle_base, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", true)  
              ; bOk = FNIS_aa.SetAnimGroup(kPlayer, "_sneakmt", sneakmt_base, 0, "sanguinesDebauchery", true)  

else ; set vanilla     
              If (bIsWristRestraintEquipped)
                  CollarStand()
              else
                  ResetStanceOverrides()
              Endif
            ; Debug.Trace("[SD] Stance override OFF")
          endif