2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

thx for confirming it

Ok I figured out what this is. It's the 'exclusive' flag on the dialogue branch. Didn't think it'd still be in effect when the quest is stopped :sighface:

Looks like the only way to fix existing guards with the problem is for me to delete the branch entirely and move the dialogue to a new one. Fun times! :(

Edit: Done. Also went through every dialogue branch to make sure it's not flagged anywhere else. Will post an update.... soonish. Need to double check the other stuff I've added first. Maybe later today/tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Ah, now I remember what makes me dislike the DCL cover pose so much - the freakish unnatural angle of the lower hand and wrist.

I challenge anyone without some kind of injury to do that.

Doesn't seem THAT bad. Creating a perfect cover animation is going to be pretty impossible given all the possible body shapes and sizes. Not to mention pregnancy/inflation morphs etc.

I'm more concerned about the FootIk bug. Footstep sounds while covering. I'd completely forgotten about that. No idea what could be done about that though.

Spoiler

Cover.jpg.0a0d17620ffe36b02e0aa37935f00156.jpg

Guest AthenaESIV

What are the gameplay features of Willpower and Resistance? 

I like the ideas of those stats and what they represent, are they strictly related to DF followers? Hopefully other mods will use them to create interesting situations, encounters, and maybe even easter eggs in the future, and not all strictly in relation to followers.

17 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

What are the gameplay features of Willpower and Resistance? 

You'd have to ask @Lupine00 for details. 

All I know is that there is 20 points of resistance in 1 point of willpower and low willpower can lead to certain events in DFC. There are SOME dialogue conditions in SLS that use DFC willpower. The kennel is one off the top of my head. Sex aggressiveness can also be set in SLS to be based on DFC willpower. Eg: High willpower = high chance of an aggressive animation, low willpower = high chance of a consensual animation. Stuff like that.

Any idea on why the only option appearing to leave the city without paying the tax are:

1) vial (and yet it says i cannot use it)

2) sex

3) Devious device

no Slave tat no dance...i'd like tats to work....(they didn't work even in previous version or for some reason worked on an old save but never worked on new games)

Also while in the past version at least i got tat disabling the collar for magic license in the latest no tat appears.

then some "city delivery" won't work

For example in whiterun, the guy says "lets see what i have available" and then the dialogue ends.

Last but not least MCM export/import (both from current version) exports half the settings... it doesn't remember gold weight and some other stuff.

Tested on brand new game ._. no idea if i am the only having those issues 

17 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

Skooma whore or Milk Addict? Are you fully addicted?

They'll won't feed your addiction once you are fully hooked, you're on your own. 

17 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

no Slave tat no dance...i'd like tats to work....(they didn't work even in previous version or for some reason worked on an old save but never worked on new games)

Do you have Rape Tats and/or TDF aggressive prostitution installed?

18 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

Also while in the past version at least i got tat disabling the collar for magic license in the latest no tat appears.

I'll test that. Just make sure bEnableFaceOverlays is set to 1 in NiOverride.ini

20 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

I don't know what this is in relation to...?

For example in whiterun, the guy says "lets see what i have available" and then the dialogue ends.

Dialogue doesn't sound familiar to me. 

Last but not least MCM export/import (both from current version) exports half the settings... it doesn't remember gold weight and some other stuff.

I added in import/export settings in one massive lump. It's the kind of work that causes the eyes to glaze over, so just keep reporting things that don't set properly and I'll iron it all out eventually. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok I figured out what this is. It's the 'exclusive' flag on the dialogue branch. Didn't think it'd still be in effect when the quest is stopped :sighface:

Looks like the only way to fix existing guards with the problem is for me to delete the branch entirely and move the dialogue to a new one. Fun times! :(

Edit: Done. Also went through every dialogue branch to make sure it's not flagged anywhere else. Will post an update.... soonish. Need to double check the other stuff I've added first. Maybe later today/tomorrow.

damn, guess that means me as user can't change anything about that.

well at least I'm save from guards until the next SLS update I guess? ?

Guest AthenaESIV
26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I have Slave Tats and TDF, I can verify when selecting the tattoo option the dialog ends after a short moment, and nothing happens. The toll is unpaid, but the game continues on fine and doesn't seem to mess up my save file either.

Also if I select dance, the dance does not start, but after a moment (sometimes NPCs even give coins) I regain control and the gate toll is paid.

I have no idea on the tattoo what is happening, not sure if I have any conflicting mods... But the TDF thing I believe is a problem with TDF itself not being 100% reliable... I use TDF + Radiant Prostitution (both really excellent mods imo), but not sure why TDF in my game can sometimes seem to stop working.

It seems centered around the dances... Sometimes they work perfectly, others they seem to not do anything or stall. The worst is when I have to use EnablePlayerControls to get character control back - but this is sort of uncommon. I have been using Dance for Septims - an addon for TDF: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100826?tab=description  so hopefully that isnt the source of trouble.

(BTW Dance for Septims is an awesome mod, the music and dances are 1000x better than the defaults in TDF, I actually disable all the old dances in TDF and only use the 3 new ones that come from Dance)

11 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

I have Slave Tats and TDF, I can verify when selecting the tattoo option the dialog ends after a short moment, and nothing happens. The toll is unpaid, but the game continues on fine and doesn't seem to mess up my save file either.

Also if I select dance, the dance does not start, but after a moment (sometimes NPCs even give coins) I regain control and the gate toll is paid.

I have no idea on the tattoo what is happening, not sure if I have any conflicting mods... But the TDF thing I believe is a problem with TDF itself not being 100% reliable... I use TDF + Radiant Prostitution (both really excellent mods imo), but not sure why TDF in my game can sometimes seem to stop working.

It seems centered around the dances... Sometimes they work perfectly, others they seem to not do anything or stall. The worst is when I have to use EnablePlayerControls to get character control back - but this is sort of uncommon. I have been using Dance for Septims - an addon for TDF: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/100826?tab=description  so hopefully that isnt the source of trouble.

(BTW Dance for Septims is an awesome mod, the music and dances are 1000x better than the defaults in TDF, I actually disable all the old dances in TDF and only use the 3 new ones that come from Dance)

thx for that mod recommendation, need to try it right away

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

I have Slave Tats

Slave tats or Rape Tats + Fade Tats?

All are need technically but Slavetats on it's own won't work. 

As for the TDF dance. It's been 100% reliable for me. Unless something stupid happens like a sex scene during it or something but it's never failed to start that I've seen. 

Must try that mod you linked. 

Guest AthenaESIV

Right now I have all 3 installed + your tweaks for them. i'll test it more, I only tried the option a couple times so far

TDF works for me I'd say 90% of the time, and I only tried the gate option using it maybe 2-3 times ( I did get the TDF endless music bug once, which is a pain in the ass). Will try a few more. Usually she pays by putting her mouth to good use so the other options are just decorations in the chat window lol.

3 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Any idea on why the only option appearing to leave the city without paying the tax are:

2) sex

3) Devious device

Tested on brand new game ._. no idea if i am the only having those issues 

Do you have SLUTS or Sluts Redux installed? if memory serves if you have one of them installed the carriage driver says "lets see what i have available" when you tell them that you want to haul cargo. Not sure if other mods do that but I'm positive SLUTS and Sluts Redux does that dialogue option

Edit: anyone use one of those mods to confirm, I don't have skyrim installed to check

Guest AthenaESIV
20 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't remember there being music in TDF, must be a part of that linked mod. I wonder is the trouble you're having related to it rather than base TDF. 

Hmm maybe, I think the music files in TDF are blank by default, but they are in the BSA... If some people here having no issues would try out the mod I linked above maybe it would answer the question?

TDF does have a music glitch fix baked into the MCM so it is some sort of problem even without dances for septims... Maybe that is why they changed the music files to blank?

24 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Hmm maybe, I think the music files in TDF are blank by default, but they are in the BSA... If some people here having no issues would try out the mod I linked above maybe it would answer the question?

TDF does have a music glitch fix baked into the MCM so it is some sort of problem even without dances for septims... Maybe that is why they changed the music files to blank?

IIRC it never came with dance music; I used these a few years ago and don't remember any problems.

Guest AthenaESIV
11 minutes ago, Garolding said:

IIRC it never came with dance music; I used these a few years ago and don't remember any problems.

It;s hard telling then... I think it might be when the dance is starting and an NPC tries to proposition the PC it bugs it out... Strange thing is the approaches I get are from TDF itself, seems strange that would be the issue. Must be something else in my setup.

6 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Right now I have all 3 installed + your tweaks for them. i'll test it more, I only tried the option a couple times so far

TDF works for me I'd say 90% of the time, and I only tried the gate option using it maybe 2-3 times ( I did get the TDF endless music bug once, which is a pain in the ass). Will try a few more. Usually she pays by putting her mouth to good use so the other options are just decorations in the chat window lol.

don't forget to rise the number of overlays in nioverride.ini and activate the face overlays

I use iNumOverlays=16 (or 15)

and

bEnableFaceOverlays = 1

also if you have a massive amount of slavetats installed give rape tats ingame enough time to load them all, you can see that it takes a moment to fill the mcm tats list

if you close the rape tats mcm too fast it might get stuck

just in case you don't know that already *cough*

edit:

also I get a FNIS warning if I overwrite TDF fikes with the TDF dance for septims mod

11 hours ago, Hiderius said:

Do you have SLUTS or Sluts Redux installed? if memory serves if you have one of them installed the carriage driver says "lets see what i have available" when you tell them that you want to haul cargo. Not sure if other mods do that but I'm positive SLUTS and Sluts Redux does that dialogue option

Edit: anyone use one of those mods to confirm, I don't have skyrim installed to check

no i don't have any of those installed i have SD+ and apropos using tats nothing else 

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Skooma whore or Milk Addict? Are you fully addicted?

No to both

No

I'll test that. Just make sure bEnableFaceOverlays is set to 1 in NiOverride.ini

i don't even have the section. the most similar seems this:

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

I don't know what this is in relation to...?

Dialogue doesn't sound familiar to me. 

Maybe i remember the words bad...

What i say  is when the guy is supposed to give me a job the dialogue simply ends.... 

This happens just in about half of the cities... but it works in Others. 

I added in import/export settings in one massive lump. It's the kind of work that causes the eyes to glaze over, so just keep reporting things that don't set properly and I'll iron it all out eventually. 

These are the parts that aren't being saved in my exports:

Gold weight 

Cum options (i usually disable it)

Devious options (i change Dframework values) 

Tolls (general section only)

Ty 

1 hour ago, darkfender666 said:

No to both

No

Ok. So you need those mods for those options to work.

Skooma whore or/and milk addict for the vial. You shouldn't even be getting that option unless at least one of them is installed.

RapeTats + Fade tats + Slavetats for tattoos. Rape tats also needs a database file to tell it which tattoos go where. 

TDF prostitution for dances. 

i don't even have the section. the most similar seems this:

Should be there somewhere. It's not in the 'Face overlay' section:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

You might also want to increase the number of overlay slots available in all areas. 3 is very low. Assuming your character has no face overlays/makeup/warpaint of her own it only leaves room for the magic collar tat and two slavetats.

This could also be why the curse tats are not appearing - there just isn't any empty slots left. 

These are the parts that aren't being saved in my exports:

Ok I'll check those.