13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Could you also get dances out of Zaz8 if it's installed? By which I mean, I know it has a whole load of dances in it.

I would guess it's about as common an install as TDF.

I guess...

Depends on how dances are started and if it can be done without dependency of course. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok. So you need those mods for those options to work.

Skooma whore or/and milk addict for the vial. You shouldn't even be getting that option unless at least one of them is installed.

RapeTats + Fade tats + Slavetats for tattoos. Rape tats also needs a database file to tell it which tattoos go where. 

Oh i didn't find those in required or suggested mod sorry

will try

TDF prostitution for dances. 

Should be there somewhere. It's not in the 'Face overlay' section:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
; Note: face overlays are known to crash when decapitated
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

You might also want to increase the number of overlay slots available in all areas. 3 is very low. Assuming your character has no face overlays/makeup/warpaint of her own it only leaves room for the magic collar tat and two slavetats.

This could also be why the curse tats are not appearing - there just isn't any empty slots left. 

Ok I'll check those. 

Thank you

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I guess...

Depends on how dances are started and if it can be done without dependency of course. 

I had a look.

It's better than I thought. The dances are all in zaz 7, so they are much more common than zaz 8 installs.

Play them with your old friend:

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(who, animation)

You need to check that zaz7 or 8 is present, then just play by name. Should work.

SD+ and DCL also have dances in that you can play the exact same way - a subset of Zaz dances.

They both make them all into one big loop - almost as if the FNIS setup were cut and pasted from some common source.

I notice that about 200 years ago, the extra dances in zaz were slated for removal, but they survived into 8+.

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

SD+ and DCL also have dances in that you can play the exact same way. Same dances really. Zaz just has loads more of them.

Interesting. Thanks for looking into it. 

The dances in DCL and SD+ are probably taken from Zaz I reckon?

Anyway. New update is up. I'll should be around for a while if there's any issues. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Anyway. New update is up. I'll should be around for a while if there's any issues. 

?Can't wait to see what new horrors await.

Except I have to finish this dumb item removal feature ... so I do have to wait.

Just played through the enslavement start sex game in DF ... sex with 12 people in various bondage devices ... lost one willpower point.

I think I see a tiny disparity... SLS can tear through resistance so fast it makes 12 brutal slave rapes seem insignificant.

Should I up the resistance loss in DF?

Would probably need to increase the standard resistance level a bit.

Seems like a resistance arms race...

5 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I think I see a tiny disparity... SLS can tear through resistance so fast it makes 12 brutal slave rapes seem insignificant.

Hmm, yea that does seem a bit odd alright. 

Well in the case of the cover mechanics I started with the lowest value of 1 and went from there. 

0x Resistance loss when well dressed

1x Resistance loss when dressed in a bikini or slutty clothes

2x Resistance loss when naked and covering

5x resistance loss when naked and not covering or unable to cover (armbinder etc)

Most feature losses are 1. 

The last time I checked Resistance was an Int and you couldn't change less than 1 point. Has that changed?

To be fair you can change the resistance loss to whatever you want via sliders. Maybe do the same in DF? Add a Mult * x slider?

In my experience resistance doesn't change all that much until you're in debt and being forced into deals etc. SLS kind of has a chance to lower willpower before getting into debt. 

The last time I checked Resistance was an Int and you couldn't change less than 1 point. Has that changed?

I think I did fix that. I didn't test it, I thought you were itching to let me know :) 

If you definitely want it to work as a float, I can make more effort to ensure it does so reliably.

The reason I didn't go overboard on that is because I think a resistance loss of 0.73 is ... less intuitive to communicate to the player as meaningful.

Also, it's not hard to change the basic amount of resistance you get so you have more (or less). The player can already do this, within limits.

They actually have a ton of tools to do that, including resistance gain from levelling, and so on.

In my experience resistance doesn't change all that much until you're in debt and being forced into deals etc. SLS kind of has a chance to lower willpower before getting into debt. 

Don't get me wrong. I like that it happens. The furniture effects and milking are particularly interesting.

I just think maybe it needs a bit of a bird's eye rebalancing to we have some kind of rough guide to what resistance loss an experience should result in.

I'm prepared to chance DF, if that's necessary - and to be fair, DF never tuned that mechanic. The old way resistance worked meant you quickly ran out of it and your willpower went down the toilet. The player can choose to invert that now if they want.

Spoiler

Catcalled and humiliated:

1x Resistance loss when dressed in a bikini or slutty clothes

2x Resistance loss when naked and covering

5x resistance loss when naked and not covering or unable to cover (armbinder etc)

Right now "I'm a slut" costs you 1 resistance. I think that's the same even if you are naked.

By your scale, I'd think "I'm a slut" is somewhat worse than being catcalled while naked?

Then we have things like being punished for standing when you should crawl.

Having to ask your follower to remove devices.

Asking your follower for money.

Being punished for ... the whole range of rule breakages ...

Being zapped with vibrating piercings or plugs.

Having cum poured all over you.

Letting the follower tape your mouth shut.

Being denied orgasms for days, then accepting sex with a dog as a way to get off.

Electing to have sex with a horse rather than pay your follower lots of money.

Most of those are only 1 point. The highest is three.

I think the zap that makes you orgasm is only three.

And then the basics:

Sex with no devices.

Sex with some devices.

Sex with lots of devices.

+ situations where you consented to it because you just want it all to end

+ situations where you were raped

+ situations where you asked to be paid

+ situations where your customer robbed you

These are more points, but I think they top out at three.

So, in that context, I think maybe 5 was a bit much for not covering when catcalled.

Four catcalls are a point of willpower for a normal setup.

I think I could scale DF up a bit to 5 point losses for a rape in devices.

That would mean that the slave initiation game would burn at least 50 resistance, which is 2.5 willpower in old money.

I don't think that initiation should be more than 4 will, so 80 resistance is an upper limit for it.

What about another way of keeping it under control?

Reduce the catcall frequency a bit, and they stop consuming your resistance if your willpower is below a threshold?

e.g. Willpower 6 or lower, catcalls don't get to you any more. Let the player decide the exact threshold.

(Could still have lots of catcalls, but they come in bursts, and there's a cooldown timer so when a lot happen at once, it's not willpower catastrophe?)

Or you could scale it based on severity... If while dressed, willpower > 6, if while naked, willpower > 5, if naked not covering  willpower > 4 before you take a hit? Then you could scale the hits down to 1, 2, and 3 but naked, no cover would still be much worse. (Or even 1, 2, and 2).

The default furniture rate is extreme BTW. One sex scene from SWL with bondage ate half my willpower, and it wasn't even scary furniture. I can't wait to see what DFW does.

почему бы вам не добавить смертную казнь за преступления, или больше, по крайней мере, с NPC? после использования в месте с другим модом для рабства я думаю, что это было бы хорошим дополнением

30 minutes ago, lipchanin1973 said:

почему бы вам не добавить смертную казнь за преступления, или больше, по крайней мере, с NPC? после использования в месте с другим модом для рабства я думаю, что это было бы хорошим дополнением

I've never been very interested in 'bad ends' or death outcomes for the player that much. As soon as you realize it's going to happen you're just going to reload a save anyway. Which makes the whole thing a wasted effort. 

34 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Or you could scale it based on severity... If while dressed, willpower > 6, if while naked, willpower > 5, if naked not covering  willpower > 4 before you take a hit? Then you could scale the hits down to 1, 2, and 3 but naked, no cover would still be much worse. (Or even 1, 2, and 2).

Mmm, again you're in danger of making it so complicated that nobody really understands it. Myself included. 

Perhaps it could be limited on the DFC side?

SendModEvent ("ModResist, Amount = 10.0, Severity = 2)

Where high severity events can go lower in willpower. That way you can tailor resistance loses within DFC yourself to whatever limits you like. 

Catcalling = minor severity,

Ass slapping = moderate severity

Stuck in bondage furniture = serious severity. 

or something like that.

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

hey there again ...may i ask when would you release the (spot checks for women that have bounties) feature ?..:)..your mod is a must installation to all my new games .

many thanks in advance 

When/If it gets done is the only answer I can give. It's only an idea at the moment and I already have a full time job :P

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmm, again you're in danger of making it so complicated that nobody really understands it

Strong words from the man who gave us the MWA degradation system! :) 

As I'm sure you noticed, severity is what I suggested, but moved to the mod event, so you'll have to detect a different DF version for that.

Catcalling = minor severity = 0

Ass slapping = moderate severity = 1

Stuck in bondage furniture = serious severity = 2

Sex in public = serious + 1 = 3

Raped / Consensual sex with creatures in public / (Reluctant) Whoring in public = serious + 2 = 4

Raped by a creature = serious + 3  = 5

??

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

hey there again ...may i ask when would you release the (spot checks for women that have bounties)

hey there again ... may i ask when would you release the (beg for spanks from NPCs) feature? ?

BTW, what changed in BiS?

39 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

As I'm sure you noticed, severity is what I suggested, but moved to the mod event, so you'll have to detect a different DF version for that.

Sure. Then I can add a drop down box for severity for cat calls, spanks, furniture etc and people can pick themselves. If you think it's a good idea. 

40 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Strong words from the man who gave us the MWA degradation system! :)

Umhum, True. But look how popular it is as a result. 

31 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

hey there again ... may i ask when would you release the (beg for spanks from NPCs) feature?

Never!

Spoiler

Someday. Maybe.

32 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

BTW, what changed in BiS?

Spoiler

- Removed old crappy FoMod interface method and replaced with something better. No installation nonsense.
    - Removed 'Forbidding' debug messagebox.
    - Fixed bug applying overlays with exactly 12 overlay slots. 
    - Added actor to SexLabForbiddenActors while bathing.
    - Fixed keys not being registered when importing papyrus settings.
    - Shyness will ignore naked Npcs.
    - You can bathe yourself with Rnd/iNeed water containers now. The water container must be 3/3, 4/4 full for this to work. 2/2 or 2/3 or less bottles won't work.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

What about another way of keeping it under control?

Reduce the catcall frequency a bit, and they stop consuming your resistance if your willpower is below a threshold?

Or there could be a cooldown on the resistance loss.  If cat calls come too frequently, you're still reacting to the last one to respond that much.  During the cooldown, cat calls could have little or no resistance loss.  A cat call or two spoils your day, but fifty is just a blur.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I just think maybe it needs a bit of a bird's eye rebalancing to we have some kind of rough guide to what resistance loss an experience should result in.

I'm prepared to chance DF, if that's necessary - and to be fair, DF never tuned that mechanic. The old way resistance worked meant you quickly ran out of it and your willpower went down the toilet. The player can choose to invert that now if they want.

Glad to see the two of you discussing Resistance balance, since the more "sensible" this system gets, the more likely it is to see broader adoption.

My two-bits' worth: Lupine00, your spoilered list of resistance-draining events in DF - you say those cap out at "3" resistance lost.  To me, that seems too compressed - I like the idea of keeping Res losses integers for simplicity, and using "catcalls = 1" as a base, the "multiple days in orgasm-denial until finally one consents to bestiality" seems like it should be closer to 10 than to 3, and I'd be inclined to put an "aggravated" rape up in that ballpark as well (and that's only in a rape-happy Skyrim obviously).  Yes, some people may need to increase Res points per Will to compensate, but once Resistance changes settle down into a recognized range of reference values, we'll all benefit,

sorry to bug you all but lol i did a total switch over to uunp hdt and was gonna add the amazing world of bikini armor but do i just need the one in the downloads ? thanks ahead of time for any answers i get. by the way love the mod nice work.i have run into a few problems the last couple trys though  and do not really know who to go to on answers cause i am not sure which mods doing it but some times ill have a follower with me and i can talk to them one min and the next i cant even touch them and have to start over i am still able to get them with eff the teleport just cant talk to them and just not sure how to call it cause i cant pull this one and cant pull the devious followers. so i am a a loss.  ohh and btw is there a way to get it to recognize a follower from another mod. i been using troubles of the heroine and it does not even seem to recognize brusier the orc follower?

28 minutes ago, Katie schnurr said:

sorry to bug you all but lol i did a total switch over to uunp hdt and was gonna add the amazing world of bikini armor but do i just need the one in the downloads ?

You need the original TAWoBA + the esp download from the downloads page here at a minimum. 

If you want, someone did a conversion of the armor parts for UUNP to support the half naked feature - where a bra and panty = full cover. Whereas in the original mod all you need is a bra to be considered not naked. 

This download is linked in the 'Installation' section. 

31 minutes ago, Katie schnurr said:

i been using troubles of the heroine and it does not even seem to recognize brusier the orc follower?

Does this follower use the vanilla follower system? If you put her under the crosshairs and add follower is greyed out then it's probably not using the vanilla follower system. 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Does this follower use the vanilla follower system? If you put her under the crosshairs and add follower is greyed out then it's probably not using the vanilla follower system. 

ok i had grabbed it the link and yes i do believe he uses the vanilla system but to be honest i am not really sure lol its one of my first ever followers i have only used 3 in my whole skyrim experience lol and they were all vanilla ones. i am asking about the follower system in their chat now 

54 minutes ago, Katie schnurr said:

some times ill have a follower with me and i can talk to them one min and the next i cant even touch them and have to start over i am still able to get them with eff the teleport just cant talk to them

So the 'Talk to x' button disappears? Is it just your follower or other Npcs as well?

Sorry but that's not something that's familiar to me. Maybe try clicking on them in the console and type 'disable', close the console and wait a second and type 'enable'. I don't think it'll work but it's all I can think of at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

So the 'Talk to x' button disappears? Is it just your follower or other Npcs as well?

Sorry but that's not something that's familiar to me. Maybe try clicking on them in the console and type 'disable', close the console and wait a second and type 'enable'. I don't think it'll work but it's all I can think of at the moment. 

well my cross hairs dont even seem to interact with them but thanks ill try the disable and enable its some thing kinda sucks just starting over .and just the follower last time i had 2 and it took one

39 minutes ago, Katie schnurr said:

well my cross hairs dont even seem to interact with them but thanks ill try the disable and enable its some thing kinda sucks just starting over .and just the follower last time i had 2 and it took one

You're not both gagged maybe?

27 minutes ago, Katie schnurr said:

now a good question is if i do recycleactor will they still be my follower when it recycles them. sorry i ask so many questions its cause by default i hate followers cause they tend to jump infront of my sword when i am fighting or my crossbow so i generally just do not use them

Can't answer that off-hand tbh. 

Save it and try but if they start walking away then they're definitely reset.