1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

Thanks to mods and Face sculpting any race can look like anything.

;) 

Reveal hidden contents

Vanilla Bosmer as Half-elf Kitsune

1867294338_KitsuneME.png.c7a94d3df8fdd276dedccfb3adaea0ae.png

Vanilla Bosmer with much sexier Faendal "Bow Daddy " 

20190907082439_1.jpg.84e7ca1833ff7413ba17c25b1fd92155.jpg

My upset with Monoman1 and myself, another Vanilla Bosmer as Half Kitsune.

344762981_Nothappy.png.5420b895ea3183d04a2ca1ad1d030d77.png << That's Carlotta walking behind her with her butt cheek hanging out of a 'kini. ;) 

I love mods :D 

I know, I have Ethereal Elven Overhaul for the elves, but it only does so much. Bethesda did a pretty poor job on them imo, but in TES Online they are on the right track.

Spoiler

FjeCZcH.jpg

Also, why would we be interested in some made up sex story you have with Monoman? That's out of context, and you're getting uncomfortable.

59 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I know, I have Ethereal Elven Overhaul for the elves, but it only does so much. Bethesda did a pretty poor job on them imo, but in TES Online they are on the right track.

Hide contents

Imgur does not work from loverslab when linked directly. I could however copy the link and see it indirectly. We can attach images to posts directly in LL like this:

Spoiler

FjeCZcH.jpg.3785b468f401bc9a5fafe07be66a249f.jpg

57 minutes ago, saltshade said:

But I can see the image, in my own post at least.

I see the image. Armor texture looks awful. Beth, pls fix!

At least they didn't make the skin out of mashed rhubarb and oatmeal this time.

@Monoman1 ... it occurred to me that giving the player devious items, and sexy DCL armor items (out of DARE packs) sized to fit males is usually silly.

Those items can't even render on males.

Yes, some people might have some incarnation of DD for Him, but that doesn't include any of Kimy's DCL items, AFAIK.

Could you possibly make it an option (on by default) that items that originate from DD or DCL are always sized for females?

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

Reveal hidden contents

FjeCZcH.jpg

Also, why would we be interested in some made up sex story you have with Monoman? That's out of context, and you're getting uncomfortable.

Can't see the pic you posted either.

I think you start to see things ?

6 hours ago, saltshade said:

Reveal hidden contents

FjeCZcH.jpg

Since you put that in my quote, I can only ' assume ' you had addressed it to me. Since we cant see the copy of the image you posted I can only ' assume ' it's the night elf nightie. 

1. It's not a dirty secret love or sex story. I post lots of pics to add to forum post.  Obviously focusing on Elves. An elf in a nightie saying goodnight is hardly some sex story.  PLUS  it's not tagged to anyone. A reply to his going to bed, yes. So was I. 

2. You have no idea our relationship, if there were one  Nor is it any of your business. Nor have either of us stated anything of that nature. If we did have one and made forum comments to the like, you might.. MIGHT be able to say something. We do not. Have not. So that is nunya'. 

3. Since I ve not been contacted officially by a moderator, nor has the Mod Author contacted me concerning post it appears I have not broken any lines / rules.

4. You always have the option to ignore me. 

5. I am perfectly comfortable, thank you. 

Definitely having a problem with that bikini armor license curse. It's draining stamina no matter what my character wears. In fact I unequiped all clothing and armor and jewelry and still had stamina draining. then I removed EVERYTHING from her inventory except the bikini license itself, and even then still had stamina draining. If she drops the bikini armor license though, then she recovers stamina.

This came up on a new game with 0.561 installed, and this morning I updated to 0.563 but the problem continued. I checked the log but searching on "SLS_" only turned up messages concerning _SLS_StashTrack and SLS_KennelKeeper.

Now this character made use of the Lady Stone, which I believe effects stamina regeneration. I wonder if there is some conflict there? Also I use the Fighting Fatigue mod, which causes stamina drains for activities such as running and swimming, so I wonder if there could be a conflict there.

2 minutes ago, firebinder said:

Definitely having a problem with that bikini armor license curse. It's draining stamina no matter what my character wears. In fact I unequiped all clothing and armor and jewelry and still had stamina draining. then I removed EVERYTHING from her inventory except the bikini license itself, and even then still had stamina draining. If she drops the bikini armor license though, then she recovers stamina.

This came up on a new game with 0.561 installed, and this morning I updated to 0.563 but the problem continued. I checked the log but searching on "SLS_" only turned up messages concerning _SLS_StashTrack and SLS_KennelKeeper.

Now this character made use of the Lady Stone, which I believe effects stamina regeneration. I wonder if there is some conflict there? Also I use the Fighting Fatigue mod, which causes stamina drains for activities such as running and swimming, so I wonder if there could be a conflict there.

Try and turn off bikini curse. Save ( quick is fine even ) reload. Turn it back on. ( cheat yourself gold to rebuy if you feel need )

If it persist, check that you do not have DD invisible armor equipped.

You will need to show inventory via console to make sure.

In some cases it sticks and can cause an issue. Normally on custom races so far and any race that has a height of less than .85.

It's an issue we delt with sometime back.

If you do have the invisible armor equipped, try to tinker your character setscale to a taller height and see if it clears.

try this from Monoman:

_SLS_LicBikiniCurse.pex 4.65 kB · 2 downloads

Here, try this. Should create a popup messagebox whenever the bikini curse is triggered and tell you exactly what started it. 

Switch back to the original script when finished. 

4 hours ago, saltshade said:

But I can see the image, in my own post at least.

Cached locally probably. 

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

it occurred to me that giving the player devious items, and sexy DCL armor items (out of DARE packs) sized to fit males is usually silly.

Those items can't even render on males.

Might manage something. There seems to be a separate keyword for those. 

43 minutes ago, firebinder said:

Hmm. Save your game and try a 'Player.UnequipAll' in the console. 

Then wait a second or two and search your log for '_SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by:'

Hello!

I do not know much English, so I write through a translator.

and old ideas

1. Duties of the tans: If the player is tans, the yarl may require to appear to him. When a player arrives, the yarl requires you to come to him at 12 noon in the chambers. There yarl arranges an orgy with his courtiers. They drink alcohol, drugs, and have sex. The player must entertain the yarl and participate in orgies, drink alcohol, dance naked.

2. Consequences of the Civil War: Since the war is going on, the soldiers of the empire, the storm brothers, the Talmorians, Stendar's servants or the Watch can stop the player and demand the player to show their belongings and search him. If they find forbidden things, they will demand surrender, bind, rape. And then they will send to prison. The Talmorians and Stendar's servants will send the player to their embassy, where they will interrogate and rape, and when they are finished, they will be thrown out into the street.

3. Virginity. In difficult times, virgins are almost gone, so virgins are very popular. A virgin player receives a perk + to eloquence and + to an NPC excitement with which the player spoke.

4. Victim to the giants. Giants now require not only cows to sacrifice, but also beautiful girls for sex. Peasants in the villages can ask the player to take the cow to the giants, but they themselves will keep silent about that new desire of the giants. The cow must be kept in special clothing and leaving all weapons. When a player comes, he is surrounded by three giants and demands to have sex with them. If he refuses, then they rape him. After satisfaction. They leave the player and go with the cow.
If the player refuses to lead a cow, the peasants can wait for the player in the tavern when she goes to bed, bind and forcibly lead to the giants.

5. Security. At the entrance to the city, the player and his companions must pass all the weapons. Walking naked is a crime.

6. Crime. As a result of the war, the number of criminals increased in cities. The guards now do not patrol the city at night, and the dark alleys now have robbers and maniacs who attack groups of women, rob and rape them, and then run away. NPC, at the sight of an attack - flee from fear.

7. Right yarl. Marriages now conclude jarly. After the ceremony, the jarl can exercise his right of the wedding night. He will require the player to go to his room with him and have sex with him. If the yarl is good, he can offer the groom to join and arrange an orgy.

please add some of this... Meow )))

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:
1 hour ago, firebinder said:

Hmm. Save your game and try a 'Player.UnequipAll' in the console. 

Then wait a second or two and search your log for '_SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by:'

Okay this is interesting. One detail I left out was that she had bought the license but had not yet tried on any real bikini armor.  The curse started in immediately, so I had used the MCM to exempt her clothing and her boots but that failed to satisfy the curse, and as I said before even stripping naked and removing everything from her inventory still did not satisfy the curse. BUT then she put on a single piece of bikini armor and suddenly her stamina returned - and after that she could put her clothing and boots back on (the things exempted in the MCM) and everything was fine. So apparently that bikini curse needs the character to equip real bikini armor at least once before it will  work right. 

2 hours ago, firebinder said:

Okay this is interesting. One detail I left out was that she had bought the license but had not yet tried on any real bikini armor.  The curse started in immediately, so I had used the MCM to exempt her clothing and her boots but that failed to satisfy the curse, and as I said before even stripping naked and removing everything from her inventory still did not satisfy the curse. BUT then she put on a single piece of bikini armor and suddenly her stamina returned - and after that she could put her clothing and boots back on (the things exempted in the MCM) and everything was fine. So apparently that bikini curse needs the character to equip real bikini armor at least once before it will  work right. 

Perhaps it's from adding exceptions with an active curse. I'll test it later. 

6 hours ago, saltshade said:

I was commenting on "My upset with Monoman1 and myself, another Vanilla Bosmer as Half Kitsune." Not really sure what you mean by that, and I could have totally misunderstood(I blame my autism) but I can only interpret it as if you have something romantic going on. Why else would you include him in that situation? I don't really want to know about your relationship, but by posting such things you make it our business, so maybe try to avoid stuff like that?

Well, it's good that you are comfortable, but have you ever thought about what other people might feel? It's the typical facebook "flaunt my successful life" attitude of eogists who only care about showing their nice surface. But this isn't facebook or instagram, it's a game forum. A place you go to forget about real life. I hope to remain in blissful ignorance.

holy shit, you couldn't be more wrong >.<

Spoiler

It's so out of place that it hurts.

I often see your comments as rude or salty, now did YOU ever thought about how other ppl feel if they read them?

Certainly not and you have to work on that ignorance of yours.

Your the only egoist here: "If I have no fun, no one else should have it!"

Typical case of: "the rules I make apply only on others, but not on me"

Those others want fun too and forget about RL for a while, that's why they are here as you understood already correctly.

Creating LO's and try out mod combinations can be a pain and is in the worse case highly technical.

I was happy that the SLS topic evolved in a great mix of tech support and emotional comments about the modauthor and the mod.

But nooo, there must be THAT guy that has to start drama and blames everyone around him for it >.<

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

holy shit, you couldn't be more wrong >.<

It's so out of place that it hurts.

I often see your comments as rude or salty, now did YOU ever thought about how other ppl feel if they read them?

Certainly not and you have to work on that ignorance of yours.

Your the only egoist here: "If I have no fun, no one else should have it!"

Typical case of: "the rules I make apply only on others, but not on me"

Those others want fun too and forget about RL for a while, that's why they are here as you understood already correctly.

Creating LO's and try out mod combinations can be a pain and is in the worse case highly technical.

I was happy that the SLS topic evolved in a great mix of tech support and emotional comments about the modauthor and the mod.

But nooo, there must be THAT guy that has to start drama and blames everyone around him for it >.<

Now you've lost me. What other comments have I made(in this thread) that were rude or salty? Or is it simply because my name is Saltshade?(I should change it tbh) I'm a bit autistic, and I don't always understand how my comments affect others. But I try to be nice and help people with their issues when I can. I might mean well, but I understand if I come across as an arrogant jackass sometimes. I think my level of tolerance is not that high, and is something I need to work on, so I admit I am the issue, and not other people around me. I have a lot of issues and I'm sorry that they spilled over here. As an emotionally fragile person, it's not easy for me, to even go through a day, and when something hits you in the face it's hard not to react.

I don't mind if people have fun, but this one I don't understand how it's fun or even necessary. It's controversial if anything. You say I couldn't be more wrong, but you don't provide any arguments that support it. Do that and I will apologize.

That being said, I don't mind listening to people's problems, and would never complain if Monoman1 or Neko shared their feelings about something. I believe we can all be friends here. Monoman1 has created an amazing mod in his free time and it's very appreciated.

5 hours ago, saltshade said:

Now you've lost me. What other comments have I made(in this thread) that were rude or salty? Or is it simply because my name is Saltshade? I'm a bit autistic, and I don't always understand how my comments affect others. But I try to be nice and help people with their issues when I can.

Spoiler

Well if you know already that being autistic comes with certain drawbacks, wouldn't it be possible to deal with it and just ignore comments you don't like instead to make prohibitions for everyone.

Yes, I say everyone, because if you succeed to silence Bushi Neko you wont stop to force your ignorance on others.

This is not the only thread you make comments on, so I don't judge your comments only based on what you type here.

Remember there is also always a chance for misunderstandings, so if in doubt just ask via PM first and than get pissed openly.

(Bushi Neko only bites in strongly regulated circumstances, so it would have be easy to check if your mind tricks you.)

What I read and see so far on LL and this topic is not even close to what Facebook has to offer. This comparison alone gives you away as pretty frustrated.

So I doubt that Bushi Neko is really the target of your grudge, she is more the victim of your mood at that moment and the real issues lie much deeper unrelated to tech issues or Neko making fun.

Now here comes the problem, I you aren't happy with yourself atm, shall the whole world stop turning to wait until you allow it to be happy again so it doesn't annoys you?

You said said yourself you get frustrated if you see other ppl have some kind of fun, but wouldn't other ppl frustrated too if you silence them?

I doubt that there is anything going on between those two (Neko/MM1), and even if so, wouldn't it fun to have a new soap opera right here lol

Or just be happy for them =D (hypothetical!)

Seriously, you interpreted too much into Neko's comments and I see your reaction to it more like an emotional act or affect.

You projected your own sorrows and fears on Neko without recognizing how much you missed the mark.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Well if you know already that being autistic comes with certain drawbacks, wouldn't it be possible to deal with it and just ignore comments you don't like instead to make prohibitions for everyone.

Yes, I say everyone, because if you succeed to silence Bushi Neko you wont stop to force your ignorance on others.

This is not the only thread you make comments on, so I don't judge your comments only based on what you type here.

Remember there is also always a chance for misunderstandings, so if in doubt just ask via PM first and than get pissed openly.

(Bushi Neko only bites in strongly regulated circumstances, so it would have be easy to check if your mind tricks you.)

What I read and see so far on LL and this topic is not even close to what Facebook has to offer. This comparison alone gives you away as pretty frustrated.

So I doubt that Bushi Neko is really the target of your grudge, she is more the victim of your mood at that moment and the real issues lie much deeper unrelated to tech issues or Neko making fun.

Now here comes the problem, I you aren't happy with yourself atm, shall the whole world stop turning to wait until you allow it to be happy again so it doesn't annoys you?

You said said yourself you get frustrated if you see other ppl have some kind of fun, but wouldn't other ppl frustrated too if you silence them?

I doubt that there is anything going on between those two (Neko/MM1), and even if so, wouldn't it fun to have a new soap opera right here lol

Or just be happy for them =D (hypothetical!)

Seriously, you interpreted too much into Neko's comments and I see your reaction to it more like an emotional act or affect.

You projected your own sorrows and fears on Neko without recognizing how much you missed the mark.

That's a good and mostly accurate analysis of the problem. It didn't really occur to me that it was just a joke, and even if it's not always easy to see on the net, I'm slapping myself *embarrassed*. It would have made things so much easier if I had seen it.

You are right that Bushi Neko isn't the real target, and I hope she won't be silenced by me. My frustration comes from not understanding, as sad as it sounds. Having been a clueless kid most of my life I want to understand EVERYTHING, even when it's not possible. Like I said I have some issues and one of them is posting on impulse without considering the consequences. It's gone so far that I sometimes stop caring about what people think, and while that gives me some confidence, it doesn't work in the long run. Gonna take your advice there and be more careful in the future, and hopefully it won't just slip out of my mind.

If the world stopped turning until I allow it to be happy again would be great, and would save earth from global warming, just kidding.

I don't usually get frustrated when I see other people having fun though, and I don't recall ever saying that. If I ever did I must have been out of my mind, or extremely depressed about something. Also please note that I do have fun too, and there are moments in my life when I'm happy or share the joy with other people, as surprising as that might sound. I'm not a total wreck.

Glad we got that out of the way. I hope everyone can continue as normal, but remember the rules. ?

15 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Since you put that in my quote, I can only ' assume ' you had addressed it to me. Since we cant see the copy of the image you posted I can only ' assume ' it's the night elf nightie. 

1. It's not a dirty secret love or sex story. I post lots of pics to add to forum post.  Obviously focusing on Elves. An elf in a nightie saying goodnight is hardly some sex story.  PLUS  it's not tagged to anyone. A reply to his going to bed, yes. So was I. 

2. You have no idea our relationship, if there were one  Nor is it any of your business. Nor have either of us stated anything of that nature. If we did have one and made forum comments to the like, you might.. MIGHT be able to say something. We do not. Have not. So that is nunya'. 

3. Since I ve not been contacted officially by a moderator, nor has the Mod Author contacted me concerning post it appears I have not broken any lines / rules.

4. You always have the option to ignore me. 

5. I am perfectly comfortable, thank you. 

Just wanted to tell you I understand it was a joke now, in case you didn't see. You posted it in the same post as the reply to me, so that's probably why it was confusing, and it wasn't totally obvious without any smiley next to it. Not even sure Monomon noticed, but maybe he's too busy. Anyway...let's move on.

Ok folks,

I've no problem with people talking out their problems or issues etc but this really isn't the place to do it. I'd like this thread to be a welcoming place to discuss the mod. Feedback, ideas and suggestions, SLS stories, general banter, jokes, pics and all that are completely fine in my book. Let's draw a line under it and get back to the good stuff then. 

On that note.

1. Idea

Someone suggested not being able to equip heavy weapons. How about a weight limit per item you can equip because of your girly physique . So any item you equip would need to be under a certain weight - weapons and armors. Another encouragement to use bikini armors. Say:

Base weight slider (your starting equip weight, probably 2 which would allow you to equip clothes and iron daggers at least at least)

+

Weight per level slider (probably default 0.5 weight per level?)

Two handed weapons then would be double that.

Might be interesting?

2. Story/feedback

After starting a new game and having a really hard time getting anywhere I've found the default distance for toll evasion to be very harsh. I've turned it down to about 400ish and I'm still getting caught. I think I'm at level 3 mandatory restraints in riften now, trying to do the thieves guild quests to open up some fences so I can trade without restrictions. But between MWA destroying my body and head clothes = making me more recognizable in town + speed debuffs = getting caught more easily + getting assigned a devious follower + the DF tweak = having a hard time getting out of poverty :D

I've decided to go around naked for a while just to save my clothes, they're nearly destroyed. My character is now exhausted. Haven't slept in a bed for a couple of days. Don't have the skill to create my own tents/bedding yet. 

I've got a little stash of stuff going, about 600 gold squirreled away with some bits and pieces. The stash isn't in a safe place.

I've got a horse friend that likes to show me who's in charge every now and then which in turn means I need to spend some time with a troll 'friend' I made in the forest just to keep wear and tear at bay. 

The outlook is bleak :(

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

1. Idea

Oh no, I will regret that, a lot, but makes totally sense >.<

No two-hand weapons for the fully dressed and low lvls, same for weapons with high weight^^

Would force me to use daggers as standard weapon instead of a second armament or to look cool in cities.

Which would be also great for the "squishy girl" start.

Atm it looks more like armed to the teeth until first enforcer or toll collector collision

(really hard to evade those, they catch me in towns all the time. They are hard to spot if many NPC mods are installed)

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The outlook is bleak

Feel for you, that odd modder named MM1 is really unfair to female PCs.

Somehow my PC lives only to pay followers and licenses, while running around naked always on the search for the next troll >.<

Safest place is to hide in the woods until loosing a hand and be forced to enter a city (or hunting a troll =D) ?

I think it's time to install Untamed again to counter that!

EDIT01:

Would it be possible for SLS Enforcers to recognize if the PC is in SLUTS service? => not having licenses or followers will teleport the PC to... at least away.

If too many Mods are hunting the PC -vulnerable pony she is- already, the teleport can break scenes, get PC stuck in Skyrim Nirvana or even cause ⚠️ CTD (that's the most merciful of all possible bad ends)

Alternative: Enforcers detect the SLUTS own Devices and give the pony a ... a... pony license!

(and hopefully a lump of sugar, I mean, how could the PC fall further down the adventurer hierarchy?)

Also SLUTS is in a stage of overhauling, so no worries right now.

A clever pony can evade the those Enforcers (need to lower the detection range too)

EDIT02:

Same issue with enforcer-teleport-intervention will be with DFW/S if the alpha version becomes a success.

The enforcers would need to recognize the leash game (or even use it for them self, just tested yesterday, worked nearly great!)

If not, the enforcer plays the leash game => CTD on teleport

This is future music tho. The CTD on teleport during leash game could be also solved on the DFW/S side, because it's an old issue.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok folks,

I've no problem with people talking out their problems or issues etc but this really isn't the place to do it. I'd like this thread to be a welcoming place to discuss the mod. Feedback, ideas and suggestions, SLS stories, general banter, jokes, pics and all that are completely fine in my book. Let's draw a line under it and get back to the good stuff then. 

On that note.

1. Idea

Someone suggested not being able to equip heavy weapons. How about a weight limit per item you can equip because of your girly physique . So any item you equip would need to be under a certain weight - weapons and armors. Another encouragement to use bikini armors. Say:

Base weight slider (your starting equip weight, probably 2 which would allow you to equip clothes and iron daggers at least at least)

+

Might be interesting?

2. Story/feedback

After starting a new game and having a really hard time getting anywhere I've found the default distance for toll evasion to be very harsh. I've turned it down to about 400ish and I'm still getting caught. I think I'm at level 3 mandatory restraints in riften now, trying to do the thieves guild quests to open up some fences so I can trade without restrictions. But between MWA destroying my body and head clothes = making me more recognizable in town + speed debuffs = getting caught more easily + getting assigned a devious follower + the DF tweak = having a hard time getting out of poverty :D

I've decided to go around naked for a while just to save my clothes, they're nearly destroyed. My character is now exhausted. Haven't slept in a bed for a couple of days. Don't have the skill to create my own tents/bedding yet. 

I've got a little stash of stuff going, about 600 gold squirreled away with some bits and pieces. The stash isn't in a safe place.

I've got a horse friend that likes to show me who's in charge every now and then which in turn means I need to spend some time with a troll 'friend' I made in the forest just to keep wear and tear at bay. 

I think your idea is quitte good, I like the idea to have to choose between fighting naked or having some kind of big weapon. I was wondering if you could not also add the fact that when you are amputed it reduce the weight that you are able to carry. Maybe this is not really usefull knowing that being amputed mean that you are not going to carry a lot of weapon. 

I was wondering if while you are in the city you should have a code dress which is different when you are out. I mean while having a licence to a bikini armor, when you could need a license for a bikini armor and license for interior clothing.
Another point maybe I should try to play survival before giving idea, i guess your mode is hard to gain money already.

Fuck it, I was wondering if you plan to add some reaction toward pregnancy or marriage?

I mean maybe due to the civil war the population of skyrim is needed of being grow again, and if you can not pay some tax for being single and not carry baby, you will be maried or impregnated by force. Maybe being married could lead to problem with your eviction seething, being married could be helpfull to you. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok folks,

On that note.

1. Idea

+

Might be interesting?

2. Story/feedback

1. This looks interesting and it's actually realistic that you can't wield a heavy weapon without training. There are other heavy "weapons" you should be better at wielding ;) . Some men can't either.

2. Well, you created that difficulty for yourself by having those mods, but it sure feels more rewarding once you get somewhere with those restrictions. Normally we tend to find stuff on dead bodies left to rot or are "given" freebies by crazy thieves being chased by weaksauce "hunters". It's too easy to become rich if you also add stuff from mod content, so SLS gives us the perfect conditions to really earn your rewards from endurance and hard work.

I have my own story. I keep adding more and more scripts and animations to my game. At one point it got too much for little Oldrim, and it didn't want to start anymore. Have to cut down on the mods a little. Just checked MWA and it looks interesting, but I would have to sacrifice something.  :( Any bells ringing?