10 minutes ago, Senick said:

Great mod, thank you so much for all the work you've put into this! Is there by chance any way for me to edit the nicknames randomly placed on the licenses?

Yes!

\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\LicenceNames.json

Knock yourself out. And if you have suggestions I'd love to hear them.

28 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

My bad. I thought you realized that. I should have stressed that b4

No problem. I think unbound is the name of the starting quest? That threw me off. 

37 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

tried for a while to get the object Id's

how I love DD (sarcasm ? ) "you failed at removing the object, try again later" over and over

anyway found the actual culprit 

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females 1.3b 

the hair equipped triggers the curse, if I put a bikini armour that covers the hair and so removes it, the curse lifts

would you advise that I add the KWDA to the hair?

Cheers

Hmm. I use this mod too. After looking at the mod it's armors DO have the keyword.....

Not sure what's going on. I'll mess around in game myself and see what happens. 

Ah I see now. It's not Sexlab's SexlabNoStrip keyword. SoS has it's own SexlabNoStrip keyword. Which isn't the same thing. That's confusing. 

14 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

But same with clothes/armor, if the player has venison or other raw meat in their inventory when the enforcer stops the PC. And guard seeing you shoot a deer.

Question is, is it feasible and worth it..

Emm, worth it... probably not tbh. 

1. Venison and food stuffs in general are pain in the ass to work with as every needs mod and more besides tinkers with the things. 

2. How many guards are going to be wandering around in the wilds to catch you poaching. 

It's kind of interesting but I don't think it would work very well. 

51 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

tried for a while to get the object Id's

how I love DD (sarcasm ? ) "you failed at removing the object, try again later" over and over

anyway found the actual culprit 

SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females 1.3b 

the hair equipped triggers the curse, if I put a bikini armour that covers the hair and so removes it, the curse lifts

would you advise that I add the KWDA to the hair?

Cheers

Hang on. Are you sure it's the pubic hair? Because they are set up as clothes and clothes can't trigger the bikini curse unless they occupy the body slot, which they don't by default (slot 52)

Currently I have no clue anymore, I tried removing everything, emptied the whole inventory, unequipped/disabled magic effects, use 'showinventory' to see to see what was still equipped on my char, the only things shown as worn are the pubic hair, slavetats and a DD object. 

I'll try to jump back on previous saves, to see if I can pinpoint when it started and the compare whats equipped

"a relaxing afternoon playing Skyrim" isn't it?  ?

Cheers

Guys. Can anyone confirm the new fondle option is working for you? "Get him hard" should fade to black and increase the creatures arousal and then a popup message will tell you exactly how much arousal was gained and what it is now. 

It's working perfectly fine on my creation kit profile but doesn't seem to start on my full profile and I don't know why. The dialogues there but nothing happens when I click it. 

56 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Currently I have no clue anymore, I tried removing everything, emptied the whole inventory, unequipped/disabled magic effects, use 'showinventory' to see to see what was still equipped on my char, the only things shown as worn are the pubic hair, slavetats and a DD object. 

I'll try to jump back on previous saves, to see if I can pinpoint when it started and the compare whats equipped

"a relaxing afternoon playing Skyrim" isn't it?  ?

Cheers

_SLS_LicBikiniCurse.pex

Here, try this. Should create a popup messagebox whenever the bikini curse is triggered and tell you exactly what started it. 

Switch back to the original script when finished. 

Edit: Is your character scaled less that 0.85 per chance? 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Guys. Can anyone confirm the new fondle option is working for you? "Get him hard" should fade to black and increase the creatures arousal and then a popup message will tell you exactly how much arousal was gained and what it is now. 

It's working perfectly fine on my creation kit profile but doesn't seem to start on my full profile and I don't know why. The dialogues there but nothing happens when I click it. 

I have not been able to play since Saturday. :( So I have no valuable input. YET. I am updating things now to test breaking things!!!

1673438597_breakstuffz.png.af8f1edd778e57f7fcc73f57fbdbc67f.png

EDIT:

@Monoman1 Okay, so first thing I did was grab my horse.  In this case literally I guess?  I have the dialogue no problems.. and I get an option for GET HIM HARD. No fade or anything. Just the dialogue drops and I reactivate and all the options are there. But no matter how many times I grabbed him, his arousal never changed according to readout nor any further pop up concerning it. Sex will make his arousal drop. And she is sore.. the things I do to test here.. geez she is really not pleased with me after Sir Gallop LoadDrop.

950152318_cryingfemaleelf.png.71279de21b618c7dfb1b2c64ca80468b.png

56 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Okay, so first thing I did was grab my horse.  In this case literally I guess?  I have the dialogue no problems.. and I get an option for GET HIM HARD. No fade or anything. Just the dialogue drops and I reactivate and all the options are there. But no matter how many times I grabbed him, his arousal never changed according to readout nor any further pop up concerning it. Sex will make his arousal drop. And she is sore.. the things I do to test here.. geez she is really not pleased with me after Sir Gallop LoadDrop.

Damn. Same as me then. 

I don't get it. There are no errors in the log, I've regenerated the Seq file just in case. Nadda. It's almost as if the script fragment isn't attached to the topic. 

*Sigh* I'll look at it tomorrow with fresh eyes. Too sleepy. 

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Damn. Same as me then. 

I don't get it. There are no errors in the log, I've regenerated the Seq file just in case. Nadda. It's almost as if the script fragment isn't attached to the topic. 

*Sigh* I'll look at it tomorrow with fresh eyes. Too sleepy. 

Monoman1 also known as the "modder with the sleepy eyes"

Spoiler

Tom-Jerry-Sleepy-Eyes.jpg.42643ca008f076b8224902f77d3c942a.jpg I know that feeling :classic_sleep:

Sorry I do not know if asking that is off topic. I want to install this mode and I do not know which mode is going to be compatible with it. Could people using this mode post their load order ? 

I was also wondering if you could add thing in the misogyny part like not being to use some weapon for being too heavy or merchant refusing to sell you weapon for them not being fitted for a women. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

_SLS_LicBikiniCurse.pex 4.65 kB · 2 downloads

Here, try this. Should create a popup messagebox whenever the bikini curse is triggered and tell you exactly what started it. 

Switch back to the original script when finished. 

Edit: Is your character scaled less that 0.85 per chance? 

Thank you for the script, though on that save game, the curse is already applied so what triggers it isn't shown

but somehow I found out the error

I have a few mods that check the skimpiness of the things one is wearing, and it does that by tagging them and then briefly un-equip re-equip the item on a regular basis,

my char wore a common clothing that triggered the curse when she went to the tavern (while strongly being buffed by milk from milk-addict so I initially did not even notice the curse)

the clothing was removed by a SL event but the curse probably remained active as the stamina did not recover.

I cleared the curse by re equipping that clothing, (took me a while to find the clothing again)

curious thing, I tried before with a heavy armour (non bikini) equip, un-equip but that did not clear it

This begs the question, why does common unenchanted (and skimpy) clothing trigger the curse?

Can we users do something about it?

Cheers

PS Mo my char Is 1.05 in height, (I know of the SL DD DCL insta shutdown of short chars) 

Decided to start a new game because my save got botched from too many changes. Ironically enough the MergedPatch that Monoman suggested seems to have ruined Alternate Start, so I got the vanilla start instead. Just posting this as a warning to anyone planning on making a merged patch. Make the patch with the mods just above LAL if you plan to start a new game with it.

37 minutes ago, saltshade said:

If only TES Wood Elves looked like that...

Who doesn't love bethesdas elves with their neanderthal foreheads and chins so sharp they should need their own licence. Oh right. Everyone. 

47 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Can we users do something about it?

Not sure. 

A global controls the curse. _SLS_LicBikiniCurseIsWearingArmor

Setting it to zero should deactivate the curse. But other things are done via script when it's toggled like calculating your bikini experience gain up to that point. 

All slots are checked when a qualifying item is equipped - it's not a state thing. So I think it still has to be something that's equipped. 

Well the trace is included in the main mod now so if it happens again search the log for "SLS_" and report back. 

4 hours ago, leroisinge said:

Sorry I do not know if asking that is off topic. I want to install this mode and I do not know which mode is going to be compatible with it. Could people using this mode post their load order ? 

I'm not aware of any major incompatibilities other than Open Cities.

4 hours ago, leroisinge said:

I was also wondering if you could add thing in the misogyny part like not being to use some weapon for being too heavy or merchant refusing to sell you weapon for them not being fitted for a women. 

Mmm, maybe but how would it work? Weight is relative if you're using one hand or two hands etc. 

And are you always stuck with it or does the weight you can handle increase based on player level or something?

9 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Decided to start a new game because my save got botched from too many changes. Ironically enough the MergedPatch that Monoman suggested seems to have ruined Alternate Start, so I got the vanilla start instead. Just posting this as a warning to anyone planning on making a merged patch. Don't include alternate start in the patch and load it after if you want to start a new game.

I've always built my patch with AS enabled. Never had any problems. 

11 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Do you also have The AS Requiem patch and SL solutions loaded after? Just comparing to see what the problem could be.

This is what I've got:

Req.jpg.152316a8e2e93ced149d2d865a2e37ae.jpg

When building the tesedit patch you should disable anything that loads below it. Which is only 'Requiem for the indifferent' usually. 

I'm not sure if anyone suggested this yet, for the combat amputations why not apply a tattoo or body paint to the nub, like even just a basic gore texture the will get wrapped into the nub, and maybe make blood spray using whatever mechanic that one blood mod uses that has blood spray (I forgot the name and I'm on mobil) either way great mod

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

If only TES Wood Elves looked like that...

Thanks to mods and Face sculpting any race can look like anything.

;) 

Spoiler

Vanilla Bosmer as Half-elf Kitsune

1867294338_KitsuneME.png.c7a94d3df8fdd276dedccfb3adaea0ae.png

Vanilla Bosmer with much sexier Faendal "Bow Daddy " 

20190907082439_1.jpg.84e7ca1833ff7413ba17c25b1fd92155.jpg

My upset with Monoman1 and myself, another Vanilla Bosmer as Half Kitsune.

344762981_Nothappy.png.5420b895ea3183d04a2ca1ad1d030d77.png << That's Carlotta walking behind her with her butt cheek hanging out of a 'kini. ;) 

I love mods :D 

8 minutes ago, Arousingavocado said:

I'm not sure if anyone suggested this yet, for the combat amputations why not apply a tattoo or body paint to the nub, like even just a basic gore texture the will get wrapped into the nub, and maybe make blood spray using whatever mechanic that one blood mod uses that has blood spray (I forgot the name and I'm on mobil) either way great mod

He ( Monoman1 ) is actually looking for a better texture and how to apply it. If anyone out there is skilled at texture and adding such a thing for that event contact him. That amputation nub has been noted as a get by for now from the original mod.