10 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

Returning to version 202 immediately removed all delays and other described problems, even without clearing the save. By the way, everything was tested on a new game (Alt Start - Riverwood)

Ok. you'll have to post a log the next time it happens. I've not had any long delays myself. I'll check out the huskies though. 

I think I might found out why I get amputated by a simple brawl with males:

Blame the wenches? ??

Spoiler

Q - Does this mod change any vanilla npcs not in level lists?

A - Yes, a lot of male only npcs had to be changed to a new new male only level list so they didn't have items they shouldn't have, in addition 
to fixing males being wenches (not acceptable to me)

looks like they can posses male NPCs ?️‍♂️????

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I think I might found out while I get amputated by a simple brawl with males:

You're not crazy. There's something fishy going on. Got dismembered by one of those revelers the other day.

Edit: Nevermind, think I found the problem. Basic stupidity on my part. Spent a couple of minutes getting beaten in dragons reach by all the guards with no amputations so hopefully that fixes that. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

You're not crazy. There's something fishy going on. Got dismembered by one of those revelers the other day.

Edit: Nevermind, think I found the problem. Basic stupidity on my part. Spent a couple of minutes getting beaten in dragons reach by all the guards with no amputations so hopefully that fixes that. 

Sweet!

So I can keep my wenches and celebrate with a sludge fight and body parts!

At least your Guards had some fun, right?

Spoiler

I'm posting this here too, as my CTD only occurs with the last version of sexlab survival (great mod by the way).

Each time (well 50%) when DCUR is scanning for followers, i have a CTD. Thats allways the last thing in my log :

"[09/07/2019 - 12:56:05AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:05AM] Found 7 arousedActors
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:05AM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Abba
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:07AM] [DCUR] Currently there are 15 bound girls active.
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:07AM] slaScanner end time is ....689.859009
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:07AM] Next update in 120.000000"

Not exactly the lastline , but as 100% of my CTD have the "[DCUR] Periodical update starts" stuff at the end of the log, so statistically, thats probably the reason of the CTD.

And when i go in mcm menu and clic in debug "scan for followers" i have CTD too, although follower support is not enable.

Without follower i never have CTD. And crash start only with the last version of sexlab survival (as far as i remember), and i'm using the same version of devious follower too, but for a long time now, so i know thats not this mod.

So i think there is maybe a conflict between DCUR and survival ? There is no way to disable the scan for followers in DCUR ?

What is the right load order for DCUR / devious follower / sexlab survival ? mine is first survival, then DCUR, then devious follower.

5 hours ago, gurdilhfkk said:

I'm posting this here too, as my CTD only occurs with the last version of sexlab survival (great mod by the way)

My guess a conflict with DCL body change feature and SLS (or RND) body change feature.

You could deactivate SLS body change by eating something (don't know the right name)

DCL seems to have no option to deactivate that "feature"

I had the same issue with NDUNobesity feature and DCL and ... does RND does body changes on itself or is that SLS?

But only my observation on my setups with DCL.

Can't be some different,

just drop that here ^^

EDIT: alright, than I will just randomly blame NDUN

23 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

I'm posting this here too, as my CTD only occurs with the last version of sexlab survival (great mod by the way).

Each time (well 50%) when DCUR is scanning for followers, i have a CTD. Thats allways the last thing in my log :

"[09/07/2019 - 12:56:05AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:05AM] Found 7 arousedActors
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:05AM] [DCUR] - Follower found: Abba
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:07AM] [DCUR] Currently there are 15 bound girls active.
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:07AM] slaScanner end time is ....689.859009
[09/07/2019 - 12:56:07AM] Next update in 120.000000"

Not exactly the lastline , but as 100% of my CTD have the "[DCUR] Periodical update starts" stuff at the end of the log, so statistically, thats probably the reason of the CTD.

And when i go in mcm menu and clic in debug "scan for followers" i have CTD too, although follower support is not enable.

Without follower i never have CTD. And crash start only with the last version of sexlab survival (as far as i remember), and i'm using the same version of devious follower too, but for a long time now, so i know thats not this mod.

So i think there is maybe a conflict between DCUR and survival ? There is no way to disable the scan for followers in DCUR ?

What is the right load order for DCUR / devious follower / sexlab survival ? mine is first survival, then DCUR, then devious follower.

DCUR is Deviously Cursed Loot by Kimy 

the slaScanner is probably a Sex Lab Arousal scanner function to decide if the actors are viable for some DCUR based operation. 

You should post this in tech support with a load order

*sorry for all the edits, my wording was bad from the start... It's too early for this. ?

1 hour ago, gurdilhfkk said:

Tried the button (even though in all my years of using DCL I've never pressed that button or needed to) and don't crash. 

I've used DCL & DF with survival for as long as survivals existed. The papyrus log isn't a crash log btw and often isn't very useful for CTDs. It can actually be outright misleading. 

All I can offer is testing advice. 

1. Start a new game with your current load order and recreate CTD 

2. Remove survival, start a new game and see if you can recreate CTD.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Tried the button (even though in all my years of using DCL I've never pressed that button or needed to) and don't crash. 

I've used DCL & DF with survival for as long as survivals existed. The papyrus log isn't a crash log btw and often isn't very useful for CTDs. It can actually be outright misleading. 

All I can offer is testing advice. 

1. Start a new game with your current load order and recreate CTD 

2. Remove survival, start a new game and see if you can recreate CTD.

So i tried, same load order, same mods (but all default setting), use console to be level 5 (as DCUR start as level 3, maybe it makes a difference), and take a follower. i tried "scan for follower" and ... no CTD \o/.

Thanks you for this simple advice, it worked. It is possible that upgrading some mod without starting new game (and  no clean save) could lead to some bug like this one, even if mod description says that clean save is not required ?

Hi all! Not a thing of import to say. Just letting you @Monoman1 know I am still trying to break your mod. But this last update on I ve not had any issues I am aware of. 

Just because, I switched to Springtime weather, dropped Tropical a few updates ago.  Not the ideal 'kini weather but very visually working for me. 

Spoiler

Auditioning for the Skyrim version of Guns and Ammo Cover.

Bosmer, Bows and Arrows:

20190902140634_1.jpg.d5575201c3b3238dd700809777ed350d.jpg 

She was told SHE MUST HAVE a 'kini for the cover. :D 

43 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

Thanks you for this simple advice, it worked. It is possible that upgrading some mod without starting new game (and  no clean save) could lead to some bug like this one, even if mod description says that clean save is not required ?

Yes, very much so. Saying a clean save is not needed is not a sure thing. Like saying no conflicts.  Mod authors do try and test usually, but there is no sure thing since they have no idea every mod out there and it's affect on other mods.. etc etc. <shrug>

At the very least I try and upgrade, then try and clean save vs new game.. but sometimes.. some mods no matter how well made, just have to start new because other mods don't like them. 

1 hour ago, gurdilhfkk said:

It's possible. Mod authors are not omniscient. And even if we were, things slip our minds from time to time. Some more than others, ahem ;)

It's also possible that there's a setting in some mod you've not enabled on your test games yet that causes it. 

55 minutes ago, Bushi Neko said:

Not the ideal 'kini weather but very visually working for me. 

Whiterun guard: That outfit isn't nearly 'bikini' enough. 

I'm opening the floor to suggestions for more effects for swallowing cum. Currently

Troll: Heals 0.5 points per second

Horse: +5% speed and 10 stamina. 

All for 6 game hours

More later. Probably:

Nord: Frost resistance.

Dark elf: fire resistance.

I'm thinking the magnitudes and durations of the effects will increase as your cum addiction level increases. Probably 4 levels of addiction which would give at max:

Trolls: Heal 2 points per second

Horse: +20% speed and 40 stamina.

All for 24 game hours

Cum addiction isn't even started yet btw so this is all sky-pie atm. 

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If the PC gets the bonus and not the horse after the blowj.... horse handling, I'm all for it!

To bad I replaced my horse with a speeder bike yesterday -.-

Guess I stay with the troll option for a while then.

Heal over time is super welcome,

now that females can die just from listening to Nazeem (and he is also 25% faster now thx to SLS, no escape for the wicked!).

About the buffs the the pros in my game:

+ speed and stamina buff => helps to compensate a little all the debuffs from NDUNcum encumbering, DT2 debuff, Apropo2 debuff, SLS debuff, iNeed debuff, DDi debuffs, frostfall cold debuff.... wait... did you say 5% for a horse job? lol

+ heal over time => good compensation for DT2 high heel damage, and HP regeneration debuffs from... uff so many, see speed/stamina debuffs ^^

35 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Whiterun guard: That outfit isn't nearly 'bikini' enough. 

Not the one in the pic.. noooope!

Better?

Spoiler

20190830203508_1.jpg.fa2e206897a96db5550b09eaad6415e0.jpg

20190829184356_1.jpg.bd396a88c4caa23aaae804aa80097898.jpg

33 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

As opposed to creampie? ( okay.. we all know I am not the only one that was thinking it )

22 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Heal over time is super welcome,

now that females can die just from listening to Nazeem (and he is also 25% faster now thx to SLS, no escape for the wiked!).

We always could..... 

2 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Quick question: For the inequality feature, is it possible on my end to make it work for a custom race? (I don't mind a little CK or TES5Edit stuff)

I am doing a play through were i am using a custom race so my char can look different and have different animations and stuff but I want inequality to be a thing still

The race I am using

Is that the base for your cute "pinky cheek" PC?

Just asking for an elf of mine =D

2 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

Better?

Hmm. I dunno. I'd have to inspect those hip guards. Make sure they're regulation length :P

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Will this work?

Yup. Should do.

18 minutes ago, Dielos said:

As you are making adjustments. Is it possible to reduce the gold given on begging by quite a bit, or put an MCM option so I can reduce it? If not, any way I can change it with SSEdit?

I'm pretty sure there's already an option in the Mcm for this.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm opening the floor to suggestions for more effects for swallowing cum. Currently

Troll: Heals 0.5 points per second

All for 6 game hours

More later. Probably:

Nord: Frost resistance.

Dark elf: fire resistance.

I'm thinking the magnitudes and durations of the effects will increase as your cum addiction level increases. Probably 4 levels of addiction which would give at max:

Trolls: Heal 2 points per second

Horse: +20% speed and 40 stamina.

All for 24 game hours

Ideas for the other playable races:

High Elf: magicka regen

Breton: magick resistance (maybe just shock so one of each?)

Argonians: healing? or poison resistance (I'm still mad at bethesda for taking away their poison immunity, at least keep some resistance like nords previous immunity to cold dammit)

Redguard: stamina regen

Orc: either armour boost or damage boost?

Khajiit: Night eye?

Wood elf: ? better animal breeding?

Imperial: ? boost speechcraft? imperials got nothing fancy to base a reasonable buff on.

not sure for other animals though.

I have a question with bikini armor, and how to add keyword.

I'm following the tutorial, but when you say to copy " _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:05049867]", its always 05 ? I mean in my load order in tesedit i have [07]SL survival.esp, so its not 07 ? (or even 64 or 3f, in hex, the place of SL survival in my full load order ?

ty.

4 minutes ago, gurdilhfkk said:

I have a question with bikini armor, and how to add keyword.

I'm following the tutorial, but when you say to copy " _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:05049867]", its always 05 ? I mean in my load order in tesedit i have [07]SL survival.esp, so its not 07 ? (or even 64 or 3f, in hex, the place of SL survival in my full load order ?

ty.

It is the number for the load order in tesedit while editing the armour's esp, so yes it will probably be 07. In Monoman1's example SL survival.esp was 5th in the load order.

The number just tells it what mod it is looking for while editing, when you get the full load order it will change to wherever it actually is automatically.

Watta ya think?

Needs za update oa no?

SD - NoStrip Keyword Patch v1.0 (For SD May 2019).7z

3.25 kB

I even doubt I fully understand what it shall do ?

Ah-hA!

- Added the SexlabNoStrip keyword to the half naked cover armor. This should stop stripping functions stripping the half naked cover. If the bra/panty is stripped the half naked cover will be stripped automatically by survival anyway.