5 hours ago, DramaDouble said:

So, I would get defeated and then it would TP me to the auction in Riften, where I would talk to the guard, get sold, and then get released.

Simple Slavery wasn't designed as a "catch & release" slavery mod, though as you found it can work that way with no enslavement mods enabled.  Just checking the obvious, have you enabled Slaverun in the Simple Slavery MCM?

A suggestion, if you have trouble getting Slaverun to work with this, give SLUTS Redux a try.  It can be fun and challenging (if you don't bring followers along) and as an indentured enslavement scenario it has a simple and clear path to freedom.

57 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Simple Slavery wasn't designed as a "catch & release" slavery mod, though as you found it can work that way with no enslavement mods enabled.  Just checking the obvious, have you enabled Slaverun in the Simple Slavery MCM?

A suggestion, if you have trouble getting Slaverun to work with this, give SLUTS Redux a try.  It can be fun and challenging (if you don't bring followers along) and as an indentured enslavement scenario it has a simple and clear path to freedom.

Slaverun is checked in SS MCM, but my problem isn't that Slaverun isn't working, I was just recounting everything I did prior to encountering my problem. What I'm trying to fix is that I can't get past the auction in SS. As stated in my original post, I've done every obvious solution such as moving SS to the bottom of my load out and reinstalling and activating Fuz Ro Dah, but no dice.

EDIT: I started a new save with all these mods and some of them are running smoother, but still can't get past the auction scene.

On 7/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, DramaDouble said:

Hi, I hope someone here can help me because I'm running out of places to turn to. A couple of days ago, I downloaded Death Alternative and Simple Slavery(with no scenarios at the time), and they worked pretty flawlessly. I didn't download any scenarios yet because I just wanted to test the base mods. So, I would get defeated and then it would TP me to the auction in Riften, where I would talk to the guard, get sold, and then get released. I then installed SL Defeat when I learned it could be adjusted to be compatible. Then, I installed Slaverun as my first(and currently only) slavery scenario mod.

I ran circles around myself to try and get these mods to work with one another without a CTD, and when I was confident enough to test it out, it worked perfectly until I got to the auction part of Simple Slavery. I loaded in, talked to the guard... and then nothing. He says "you're up", and then I just stand there for minutes waiting. I've done everything I could think of to correct it. I've reinstalled SS, Defeat, Slaverun, and Fuz Ro Dah(I DO have it and it IS active), I've moved SS to the rock-bottom of my load order, I've run FNIS until my head spun, but nothing is changing.

I also do not have Devious Framework, so I do not have the patch.

Any ideas...?

Update: I've solved this issue, but I had to reinstall almost everything to do with Simple Slavery, Slaverun, and SexLab. Including Animation packs, SL Defeat, and Death Alternative. Not sure how or why, but that fixed it. Still don't know what caused it.

You may not want to waste your time installing this mod. I tried everything I could to get it to work from an earlier version. The many issues described in these comments I also had. But, with the version 6.02/6.04 patch...game crashes on booting up. You won't even get into the game at all.

This really sucks as this is a nice way to bridge a lot of mods if it would work.

20 minutes ago, Malphias said:

You may not want to waste your time installing this mod. I tried everything I could to get it to work from an earlier version. The many issues described in these comments I also had. But, with the version 6.02/6.04 patch...game crashes on booting up. You won't even get into the game at all.

This really sucks as this is a nice way to bridge a lot of mods if it would work.

Just use the normal Simple Slavery mod without the "plus". It still works and has no issues really.

Most of the mods you can link with Simple Slavery are not even working well or are worth playing. Too bad really :( 

20 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Just use the normal Simple Slavery mod without the "plus". It still works and has no issues really.

Most of the mods you can link with Simple Slavery are not even working well or are worth playing. Too bad really :( 

I have Skyrim Special Edition...I 'understood' that Simple Slavery for Oldrim wouldn't work? And yes, that is true, most of those which can use this are trash, but a few do work. Defeat has been flawless for me so far. Got a few others working but haven't really gotten to them yet to see if they are functional.

Edit: You know what, I may have been using the wrong version. Found one for SE which is not the same download as this...too many versions on this site, they are hard to find and never know what you are getting into. I am used to the Nexus, very easy to navigate and find what I am looking for.

16 hours ago, Malphias said:

I have Skyrim Special Edition...I 'understood' that Simple Slavery for Oldrim wouldn't work? And yes, that is true, most of those which can use this are trash, but a few do work. Defeat has been flawless for me so far. Got a few others working but haven't really gotten to them yet to see if they are functional.

Edit: You know what, I may have been using the wrong version. Found one for SE which is not the same download as this...too many versions on this site, they are hard to find and never know what you are getting into. I am used to the Nexus, very easy to navigate and find what I am looking for.

Just a note. I had some issues with the SE version during the auction, but the "Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir)" worked when I last played with the SE. I have been back to the LE for some time now so I don't know if there are new versions around.

So far the auction scene doesn't work for me, The door is against the back of a slave & the guard says nothing- However If I install the "Platforms" file as a mod it just CTD's the Auction room every time I attempt to enter it, Any way to fix this mod?

7 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

Just a note. I had some issues with the SE version during the auction, but the "Simple Slavery Plus SE v6.02.001 (converted by Roggvir)" worked when I last played with the SE. I have been back to the LE for some time now so I don't know if there are new versions around.

Not sure which version I last tried (last night) but it failed too. With a devious follower I got so far into debt I was sent off to the auction house. I can talk to the guard, but I don't know what dialogue he is supposed to have. What I get is just standard responses. Nothing relating to the auction house or being auctioned, etc.

With all versions I end up hanging in front of the crowd, but there is no bidding, and I'm never sold. In real world time I can go out and see a movie and come back and I'd still be hanging there. Nothing happens.

This last version, I got a message I'd been bought by bidder #6, but after clicking ok...nothing happens. I continue to hang there indefinately.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:49 AM, myhouseatl said:

The purpose of this mod is to introduce the Dragon Born into slavery.  Yes, that is bad!  There are ways out of slavery.  Until then, you follow instructions....  

There are mods that let you be the slaver.  Look around if you don't like this one...

But if you can easily get out whats the point? Also can you do other quest while being enslaved? if you can, whats the point of being enslaved?... After you escape from being a slave, does the quest finished?...If yes, why cant you just do that from the start?...

I mean... Open World is to be freely explored, being enslaved means you are allowed to freely explore things. If you do, whats the point of being enslaved? and if you dont, whats the point of playing Open World game?

Hi, i got a question, i got SS Plus in my Vortex but when i go in game it isnt in my MCM, I went into the file to check on both without and with the framework(i have the framework) but it still yet to pop up and i know its not found since i have another mod that tells me optional mods that i have installed, when i look at SS it says not found. Im pretty sure i did something wrong since its not in my game. Thank you.

8 hours ago, Clementh said:

But if you can easily get out whats the point? Also can you do other quest while being enslaved? if you can, whats the point of being enslaved?... After you escape from being a slave, does the quest finished?...If yes, why cant you just do that from the start?...

I mean... Open World is to be freely explored, being enslaved means you are allowed to freely explore things. If you do, whats the point of being enslaved? and if you dont, whats the point of playing Open World game?

Simple Slavery only sends you to auction. Who you are sold to depends on which slavery mods you're using. As for the point, that is up to your imagination. I've played almost an entire game having been sent from SS to submissivelola. The way you play your game is completely up to you.

There are slavery mods that restrict you, and mods that don't. The why they don't, is up to you.

Ive been running into similar issues stated above, when I load into the auction house, either by defeat or alternate life start, the auction is bugged for me, the cage door is far away from the entrance and speaking to the guard only brings up regular dialogue, I've installed sluts and DD and its attachments, just looking for help to solving this issue

Edit: So I checked the version of SSP and it was an older version so I downloaded the latest, version 6.04 along with the Devious Devices patch, however Simple Slavery no longer appears in the MCM, I am planning on switching to the older version however it still has the issues of having the cell door detached and the auction non progressing. Am I missing something?

23 hours ago, just_Gina said:

Simple Slavery only sends you to auction. Who you are sold to depends on which slavery mods you're using. As for the point, that is up to your imagination. I've played almost an entire game having been sent from SS to submissivelola. The way you play your game is completely up to you.

There are slavery mods that restrict you, and mods that don't. The why they don't, is up to you.

Which brings back to the previous question.

Whats the point of using enslaved mod if its up to the player anyway? but if its not up to the player, whats the point of playing a game where you are free to do anything.

No, am not being stubborn. I really question why downloading a mod that theme is to take away your freedom, which doesnt take your freedom away, but if it does take your freedom away, why bother playing a game where the gameplay is to let you be free to do anything.

And if you sent from SS to submissivelola whatever they are, does that mean you cant do any other quests?

As just_Gina said, it depends on the slavery mods that you choose to install.  Your choice should reflect the kind of experience that you want.  No one wants a permanent enslavement situation (except maybe as a niche case for retiring a character).  So players choose mods that act as a bump in the road (temporary loss of freedom), or an ongoing challenge (long term limits on freedom). 

Road bump mods will generally shut down your questing until you escape the situation, either by successfully running away from a slave owner, or fulfilling a set of conditions.  Take SLUTS, for example.  You won't be doing any questing while indentured to SLUTS as a SS outcome, but you will have the challenge of pulling that cart all over Skyrim.  It can be fun for a awhile, but at times it can be difficult and it disrupts game play enough to serve as a sufficient penalty for combat defeat, while proving a clear path to freedom and continuing your game.  Players use this kind of mod to add consequence to losing in combat.  If it seems pointless, then you'd probably prefer the vanilla die and reload. 

The ongoing challenge mods allow you to quest while making your life more difficult, usually also adding flavor, such as a bossy follower or owner who makes demands on you.  The situation might be entered into "involuntarily" as a SS outcome, or voluntarily if the player character is weak, submissive, or easily duped.  As the player, you must decide what's right for the character.  Devious Followers is an example.  It can be tuned to be easy or very hard, and it can be played until you're ready to move on (assuming you meet the conditions to part ways with the follower) or as a permanent arrangement. 

Both types of mods offer extra challenge and the flavor of enslavement.  If that type of challenge doesn't appeal to you, particularly if you really want to be 100% free 100% of the time, then slavery mods won't interest you.  Some people like them; others don't. 

The situations you are put in after the auction are a bit unimmersive, either starting on the road in the middle of nowhere or in front of Whiterun where the owner has sex right in front of the carriage driver and guards. They are not fitting situations for slavery, and the generic NPCs don't make it better. If you get the road start, your owner might also get stuck there, which makes it feel even more hopeless. Wouldn't it be better if we started outsite the auction house being led somewhere, in someone's home, an orc stronghold or even in a dungeon?

Yeah, it's true that I don't really like the mod and could easily just ignore it, but I think it has potential, and since it's part of many other mods should be more than just a hastily thrown together "simple" slavery mod.

For this reason I have made a lore-friendly overhaul of the owners and buyers in the mod(but not 100% Bethesda names), but I'm not sure if it's of any interest, since it's my subjective view of what's realistic and contains mostly male NPCs.

1 minute ago, saltshade said:

The situations you are put in after the auction are a bit unimmersive, either starting on the road in the middle of nowhere or in front of Whiterun where the owner has sex right in front of the carriage driver and guards. It's not fun to play SD+ in those situations, and the generic NPCs doesn't make it better. If you get the road start, your owner might also get stuck there, which makes it feel even more hopeless. Wouldn't it be better if we started outsite the auction house being led somewhere, in someone's home, an orc stronghold or even in a dungeon?

Yeah, it's true that I don't really like the mod and could easily just ignore it, but I think it has potential, and since it's part of many other mods should be more than just "simple" slavery.

A couple of days ago, I got this to work in to SD+. Upon loading into the open world, we were attacked by vampires. Owner got stuck. Handing off to SD+ is a good start, no matter the outcome, it shows a clearly imaginable future for the mod. However, I have to agree that handing off to a safe place would be preferred, even if it's only to get SD+ going.

27 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

A couple of days ago, I got this to work in to SD+. Upon loading into the open world, we were attacked by vampires. Owner got stuck. Handing off to SD+ is a good start, no matter the outcome, it shows a clearly imaginable future for the mod. However, I have to agree that handing off to a safe place would be preferred, even if it's only to get SD+ going.

This is exactly the problem with being put in an unsafe location. It's too easy to get your owner killed and escape without a scratch on your body. It's actually quite unsatisfying since the reason you play with the mod is to get into a little hardship and wait for the right moment to escape.

There is also a problem with settlements imo, because of the scenes that happens right in front of ordinary people, including women, children and guards with no discretion. There are a lot of people that might help you with your collar(if you're lucky) and your owner won't do shit about it once you're free. I don't think the original author thought much of this when he planned the mod, but it's also a shortcoming of SD+ itself.

6 minutes ago, saltshade said:
Spoiler

This is exactly the problem with being put in an unsafe location. It's too easy to get your owner killed and escape without a scratch on your body. It's actually quite unsatisfying since the reason you play with the mod is to get into a little hardship and wait for the right moment to escape.

There is also a problem with settlements imo, because of the scenes that happens right in front of ordinary people, including women, children and guards with no discretion. There are a lot of people that might help you with your collar(if you're lucky) and your owner won't do shit about it once you're free. I don't think the original author thought much of this when he planned the mod, but it's also a shortcoming of SD+ itself.

True enough. This is why I use Devious Framework and its buddy DFW Support, however, there are both good and bad:

-The good is a way to be enslaved by wandering Slavers and such. If they are close enough to the auction house, they are supposed to march the player there. Also, there is the attempt to escape by calling for help. Follow your imagination from here; it goes the way you want for SS.

-The bad is that they don't ever do that, but just keep the player enslaved indefinitely, in my experience. Also, there is no way to break away from the leash if the slaver is killed. Owner respawns somewhere and you are dragged to that location.

So, for SS, there should be a sort of integration of SD+ and DFW, with a way to break free in an emergency. Apparently, DFW is not in development to see such things implemented, or we would likely see more robust situations that result from being sold in SS.