8 hours ago, Clementh said:

If you still can't process that, I suggest you report the problem of your processing to your system analyst. There is a technical error there. Perhaps, your antivirus need to be updated to avoid such case in the future. Or maybe your motherboard itself is burnt?

BEHOLD!

The ultimate Sandbox Setup type "Clementh":

Spoiler

photo-1486314030120-d5ab85fe58cd.jpeg.761d3d33d7e045ad088237676f233a0a.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 10:50 AM, saltshade said:

The cursed collar scenario sends me to Fellglow keep in a room with some mages that instantly attacks, and it's the same every time. Is this intended? It sounds weird that they would drop you off there since they didn't intend for you to die or get enslaved.

I believe you're thinking of Cursed Loot's cursed collar quest.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:14 AM, turnerd20 said:

what version of zaz am I supposed to use?

any, but just use one ^^

(zaz7 or zaz8 or zaz8+)

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

doesnt wpork.  no move to the clavery nlock. propbably not good installed because i dont know which filoes to download and use. i dont have framework. so is itr the script patch or is it the old esp ? i really like those clear to use mods .

behold just for you the: Simple Slavery Plus V6.04 Installer.7Z

this one guides you thru the install process

"i dont have framework"

? that's not good, that's not good indeed ?

unless you mean Devious Framework + Devious Framework support

if so, no worries, just choose the right mods during the installation process with the installer (FOMOD)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

any, but just use one ^^

(zaz7 or zaz8 or zaz8+)

behold just for you the: Simple Slavery Plus V6.04 Installer.7Z

this one guides you thru the install process

"i dont have framework"

? that's not good, that's not good indeed ?

unless you mean Devious Framework + Devious Framework support

if so, no worries, just choose the right mods during the installation process with the installer (FOMOD)

by the time i made it to the block and to the first punishment. i got only cursed loot from those listed. was hoping to get a dom this way, but only quests came.. this one failed and i came back into the cell. the auctioneer meant i am no good and should leave the room through the door. pah.

29 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

by the time i made it to the block and to the first punishment. i got only cursed loot from those listed. was hoping to get a dom this way, but only quests came.. this one failed and i came back into the cell. the auctioneer meant i am no good and should leave the room through the door. pah.

SS+ only connects to other mods, it's not a slavery mod on itself.

See it as a link between different devious mods (like the ones that are listed on the main mod page)

Beware not all mods work well and are old.

Mods that work well with SS+ as link can be found a few pages back in this topic

• 1 month later...

Hey,

First time using this. I have:

POP

Radiant Prostitution

Dangerous Nights

Amorous Adventures

Defeat

MCG

And I get stuck at the auction cage - unable to move. Not in a T-pose but frozen still. The mod is below everything else.

:)

4 hours ago, RedMonika said:

And I get stuck at the auction cage - unable to move. Not in a T-pose but frozen still. The mod is below everything else.

Do yo have any mods installed SS+ can connect to? (check SS+ MCM for possible outcomes)

Speed de-buff:

If you just can't move check if you might have too many speed de-buffs already.

If your PC has already speed de-buffs and the ZAZ ankle chains are applied you get an even greater speed de-buff.

You could check what happens if you remove the ZAZ ankle chains or reduce the de-buff in ZAZ MCM.

Defeat mods:

Open SL defeat MCM or daymol MCM and use the debug clean function you find there. Your PC might be still stuck in a scene from those mods after a defeat.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Do yo have any mods installed SS+ can connect to? (check SS+ MCM for possible outcomes)

Speed de-buff:

If your PC has already speed de-buffs and the ZAZ ankle chains are applied you get an even greater speed de-buff.

You could check what happens if you remove the ZAZ ankle chains or reduce the de-buff in ZAZ MCM.

Defeat mods:

Open SL defeat MCM or daymol MCM and use the debug clean function you find there. Your PC might be still stuck in a scene from those mods after a defeat.

I use POP and Defeat. I'll check the other suggestions. You know what I think you're right. When I'm stuck in the auction cage - it didn't occur to me until you mentioned it - I'm frozen in the surrender pose from Defeat.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 5:16 AM, donttouchmethere said:

Speed de-buff:

Defeat mods:

Okay, it's me again.

So, I did the debug option in daymol and it reset my idle animation to default... Actually it looked like they were fighting against each other in this weird quirky movement when I rotated - my walking and jumping animations were fine.

Also, I keep being purchased by a group that hates slavery, end up in near Whiterun, being told that I have all my stuff but I don't. I'm naked with nothing in my inventory.  

1 minute ago, RedMonika said:

I keep being purchased by a group that hates slavery, end up in near Whiterun, being told that I have all my stuff but I don't. I'm naked with nothing in my inventory.

Being purchased and set free like that happens when you have no enslavement mods activated in SS+, so that's how it resolves the situation.  If you want a slavery outcome, you must install a slavery mod and enable it in SS+.

I'm guessing that losing your gear is a daymoyl thing.  When I'm sent to SS+ from Defeat and get sold and freed, I keep my stuff. 

6 hours ago, lgw3103 said:

Can not connection maria eden 2.5.1 wip 

I try mcm menu check but not enable .

This mod looks for the quest "MariaEdensSlave" to determine if Maria Eden is installed.  You can try "sqv MariaEdensSlave" in the console to see if it exists in your game.  If it does not, you'll probably have to check with ME's author for help. 

On 4/14/2020 at 3:30 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Being purchased and set free like that happens when you have no enslavement mods activated in SS+, so that's how it resolves the situation.  If you want a slavery outcome, you must install a slavery mod and enable it in SS+.

I'm guessing that losing your gear is a daymoyl thing.  When I'm sent to SS+ from Defeat and get sold and freed, I keep my stuff. 

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't see you responding. Okay, thanks... Another issue I have still is after defeat and in the cage I can't move and I hear the heartbeat sound still from being defeated. Not sure how to resolve this.

Thanks

6 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't see you responding. Okay, thanks... Another issue I have still is after defeat and in the cage I can't move and I hear the heartbeat sound still from being defeated. Not sure how to resolve this.

Thanks

In Defeat there is a clean button that well stop the bleed-out effect. In DA there is a a button that says reset okayer state. 

6 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Another issue I have still is after defeat and in the cage I can't move and I hear the heartbeat sound still from being defeated.

That shouldn't normally happen, but you can restore player controls with the EPC console command, then talk to the armored guy just outside the cage to start the auction.

Edit:  Just saw the previous response.  EPC only makes sense if your controls are locked.  If you're in bleedout (you didn't say) then just_Gina has the solution. 

2 hours ago, just_Gina said:

In Defeat there is a clean button that well stop the bleed-out effect. In DA there is a a button that says reset okayer state. 

Funny thing about that is I did that once and it blew all out several of my animations. My idles looked that they were fighting with each other and I needed to run FNIS again.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That shouldn't normally happen, but you can restore player controls with the EPC console command, then talk to the armored guy just outside the cage to start the auction.

Edit:  Just saw the previous response.  EPC only makes sense if your controls are locked.  If you're in bleedout (you didn't say) then just_Gina has the solution. 

I found what the issue was... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101371 along with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/102001 seemed to interfere with the animation.

• 3 weeks later...

Saaaay, maybe I missed something but is there a way to like re-scan the slavery mids that are installed?
In the beginning I only had cursed loot, devious cidhna and Sl Stories installed. By now there is more but I can't register anything.