I am running this with;

Simple Slavery plus with devious framework patch
SL Defeat
Devious Followers
Devious Framework

Do we still need the Devious Framework mod? It requires ZaZAnimationPack.esm which seems to not be in the newest ZaZ Animation Pack V7.0. I want to address you before I ask Zaz about the .esm file.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, corvusbray said:

Do we still need the Devious Framework mod?

You don't.  It works fine (arguably better) without Devious Framework.  You can drop DFW and use the non-DFW version of Simple Slavery Plus (preferably in a new game). 

1 hour ago, effrenatus said:

Hi. I am now entering a city and get a collar to stop my magic.

But: I get it given, the "Collar (Posture) (Steel)" is not automatically equipped, just put into my inventory! I assume that is not intended, is it?

I believe that's something from another mod.  Simple Slavery is just a gateway.  It plays the auction scene, hands you off to a real slavery mod, and it's done.  You might look at which of your slavery mods would be adding that collar. 

I have a question about installing V6.04. Does it require V6.02, because there are no install instructions and the difference in file sizes seems to indicate it does.

However, from a new game, it does not see Treasure Hunter, so I'm just wondering.

14 minutes ago, Jaymega0817 said:

Quick question. 

Any idea why one npc at the auction house doesn't have clothes texture? The elf lady. Any idea how to fix it? 

SS+ uses the vanilla clothes of skyrim

if you have mods that modify those clothes they wear those too

if a mod you installed changes the clothes, but something went wrong you would see oddities

if an outfit misses textures it will show up in pink

if you got an invisible NPC body the outfit needs to be build with bodyslide

if the NPC is naked, than something overwrote the vanilla outfit with something that is broken

(or you created a bash patch with multiple outfit replacer that do exactly the same)

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

SS+ uses the vanilla clothes of skyrim

if you have mods that modify those clothes they wear those too

if a mod you installed changes the clothes, but something went wrong you would see oddities

if an outfit misses textures it will show up in pink

if you got an invisible NPC body the outfit needs to be build with bodyslide

if the NPC is naked, than something overwrote the vanilla outfit with something that is broken

(or you created a bash patch with multiple outfit replacer that do exactly the same)

Hm. Thanks for the quick reply. It's the redgaurd outfit of some sort. I'll look into it. It's all purple like gum. 

This should help me fix it. Thanks again. 

9 minutes ago, devilhunterv300 said:

does this mod provide a market for selling people ?

if it does where would it be ?

No, only the player. There are a few mods here on LL I believe. Paradise Halls, Slavemarket, I believe both these allow for selling slaves.

18 hours ago, sfdrake said:

I would kinda like a branch of this to sell my character to an arena as a gladiator..... win 100 battles for my freedom....
but that isnt likely to happen

Probably not as this mod only sends you to an outcome. There are arena mods out there, perhaps if you asked one of their authors, they could connect to this.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid question I know... since it seems to be weird:

Could you tie in Prison Overhaul from Inte as Simple Slavery outcome? 

I am only looking for a mod that punishs the PC for beeing captured and raped too often and then released. I dont play crime stuff, so I usually dont get into POP without manually triggering it. But POP is basically the only mod that does what I want, lol :(

nvm....

the mod still breaks when "removing these devious devices" starts.

Anybody else has problems with that part? I cant figure out what is wrong.

I use DD 4.0 

The mod tries to remove a devious device I have, but adds 2 others then (shiny ankles/wrists). Then it removes these two it seems and requips them.

Sometimes it CTDs, sometimes it just fades to black :( 

Hi, I hope someone here can help me because I'm running out of places to turn to. A couple of days ago, I downloaded Death Alternative and Simple Slavery(with no scenarios at the time), and they worked pretty flawlessly. I didn't download any scenarios yet because I just wanted to test the base mods. So, I would get defeated and then it would TP me to the auction in Riften, where I would talk to the guard, get sold, and then get released. I then installed SL Defeat when I learned it could be adjusted to be compatible. Then, I installed Slaverun as my first(and currently only) slavery scenario mod.

I ran circles around myself to try and get these mods to work with one another without a CTD, and when I was confident enough to test it out, it worked perfectly until I got to the auction part of Simple Slavery. I loaded in, talked to the guard... and then nothing. He says "you're up", and then I just stand there for minutes waiting. I've done everything I could think of to correct it. I've reinstalled SS, Defeat, Slaverun, and Fuz Ro Dah(I DO have it and it IS active), I've moved SS to the rock-bottom of my load order, I've run FNIS until my head spun, but nothing is changing.

I also do not have Devious Framework, so I do not have the patch.

Any ideas...?