21 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Also, the 'cover animation' when my character is nude stopped working. It's supposed to trigger when you aren't wearing clothes, but it doesn't anymore. Does anyone know why that might be?

That is a Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL) feature, rather than a Devious Devices feature. It might help to post your question in the DCL support topic.

can someone please for the love of gad tell me how to get the gag of shame off??? none of the keys work including the universal key....

there is NO option to remove it from vendors of blacksmiths, not even the please free me from restraints option. 

only the safe word is working but it breaks the bound queen quest so.... please help me. the console command wont work because the device item id is a bad editor id??

is there a quest that goes along with the gag of shame? cuz i cant find any info on it for the life of me. 

Edited by natybs
7 hours ago, natybs said:

the gag of shame

This is quest Walk of Shame item from mod Deviously Cursed Loot. it is put on by guards arrest dialogue. You need find NPC probably in this city what randomly holds keys from this gag and when you speak with right NPC, it's removes it.

Itself this gag uses administrative key for remove. Also you can set 1000 stage of this quest but i not recommend do this to avoid break a DCL.

17 hours ago, CastleFluster said:

I read that NPCs can be sent to furniture, and I'd like to see the functionality. 

Pg Up on NPC select NPC for send to furniture and second pgup on furniture put there.

If you have problems with animations probably are installed some default fnis animations replacer mods.

I'm not sure why but none of the devices seem to have animation, i have all requirements and have obviously run fnis but none of the devices seem to have animation, not a walking animation, not an idle animation and not a combat animation, i have pretty combat animations (not sure if that's incompatible). if anyone has experienced this problem or has any onsight on it i'd appreciate some help.

Thanks

38 minutes ago, iceta said:

I'm not sure why but none of the devices seem to have animation, i have all requirements and have obviously run fnis but none of the devices seem to have animation, not a walking animation, not an idle animation and not a combat animation, i have pretty combat animations (not sure if that's incompatible). if anyone has experienced this problem or has any onsight on it i'd appreciate some help.

Thanks

How are you getting the devices? If you're using additem menu, use the devices from DDx not DDa to test with.

5 minutes ago, reanukeevez said:

yes i have didn't help

Anything overwriting DD? Any old patches or things like that?

If you have SexLab beta 9, you might need to go into an empty cell and reset sexlab. it does some stuff with expressions as well. remove any old sexlab patches you have if you installed beta 9.

Edited by zarantha
17 hours ago, zarantha said:

How are you getting the devices? If you're using additem menu, use the devices from DDx not DDa to test with.

i get them from other mods that add them (like deviously cursed loot), althought to test it i sometimes i add them through the console, i don't know wich mod the y come from but i try to diversify it by taking ones with different starting id's

28 minutes ago, swmas said:

I came back after a few years and I was wondering what is the best body replacer for DD at the moment and if there are any sliders conversion to other bodies besides CBBE.

I'd say for Skyrim SE the most popular body currently is CBBE 3BA, where DD has its (unofficial) BodySlide files here. It's said to be for the DD 5.2 beta, but it should work for the current 5.1, too.

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'm as 'official' as you're ever getting lol.

That's what's going in the next conversion - I was actually able to shove it in there without increasing the DD zip size too much.

Ah ok, I only found the direct MEGA link and didn't know who created the pack ?

Using DD 5.1 SE along with SL Framework Beta 9. Finding mods are not applying DD in part or full. Some are not even adding the DD (e.g Slaverun) and some are adding but only visually - the actual device is not having an effect (e.g. SL Survival).

Checked MO2 conflicts and don't see anything.

Saw that No Enchantment Restrictions Remake has some conflicts. I removed that. I am still having issues with the DDs.

Any suggestions on where to look or check?

23 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Using DD 5.1 SE along with SL Framework Beta 9. Finding mods are not applying DD in part or full. Some are not even adding the DD (e.g Slaverun) and some are adding but only visually - the actual device is not having an effect (e.g. SL Survival).

Checked MO2 conflicts and don't see anything.

Saw that No Enchantment Restrictions Remake has some conflicts. I removed that. I am still having issues with the DDs.

Any suggestions on where to look or check?

Try a new game without that mod and see if the issue persists.

Try with just DD and one or two mods that depend on DD - if you have a lot of mods in your load order, it could be too script heavy. Drop all the other quest and new lands stuff, the pretty graphics, the survival stuff, the extra animations - all of it contributes to lag. If it works without that, then it's something in your load order, or just too much for your pc.

Hello I'm running into a problem. 
The Red Leather Cuffs (Legs) from Devious Devices do not show up. Everything else seem to work fine, it's just that those Red Leather Cuffs (Legs) do not show up. 

I tried looking into Bodyslide to build Red Leather Cuffs, but it's not in the dropdown menu. Only the DDA - CBBE SE - LeatherLegCuffs, but building that does not fix it. 

Can someone help me? 

Game: Skyrim SE
Body: CBBE SMP 3BBB

p.s. when equipping the Leg Cuffs, it doesn't give the pop-up menu when equipping Locked Devices. 

The item:

Spoiler

ScreenShot67.png.c1d921ca037a1757830225c8479e6f69.png

12 minutes ago, Straze said:

Hello I'm running into a problem. 
The Red Leather Cuffs (Legs) from Devious Devices do not show up. Everything else seem to work fine, it's just that those Red Leather Cuffs (Legs) do not show up. 

I tried looking into Bodyslide to build Red Leather Cuffs, but it's not in the dropdown menu. Only the DDA - CBBE SE - LeatherLegCuffs, but building that does not fix it. 

Can someone help me? 

Game: Skyrim SE
Body: CBBE SMP 3BBB

p.s. when equipping the Leg Cuffs, it doesn't give the pop-up menu when equipping Locked Devices. 

The item:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot67.png.c1d921ca037a1757830225c8479e6f69.png

Does it show up if you're naked?

Does it show up if you temporarily disable the device hider in the DD MCM?

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Does it show up if you're naked?

Does it show up if you temporarily disable the device hider in the DD MCM?

1. No,

2. no(?)
not sure if this is the right setting:

Spoiler

ScreenShot68.png.96eb948a3b6fe9ee77b0666fb6433811.png

Edit: Interestingly when I load a save from a while ago / new game, those Leg Cuffs do work.

Edited by Straze
9 hours ago, Straze said:

1. No,

2. no(?)
not sure if this is the right setting:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot68.png.96eb948a3b6fe9ee77b0666fb6433811.png

Edit: Interestingly when I load a save from a while ago / new game, those Leg Cuffs do work.

Yes, that's what I meant by device hider.

If they work in a new game or old save, then it's some conflict in the current game, or the save is just borked somehow. Possibly something is still equipped and not removed properly.

You can toss everything you own into a barrel or some other container, then check your inventory in the console and see if something is still equipped. if it is, you can try removing it using the console and see if that fixes the issue. If you know what devices you were wearing before it got bugged, you can try equipping/unequipping that exact device again and see if it removes properly.

Otherwise, carry on from the old save or start a new game.

8 hours ago, astor2015 said:

Hey does anyone know how to solve this kind of clipping issue?

It's a priority issue between the boots and catsuits.

Explanation:

All that said, there were changes to the priority settings with the 5.2 beta that might help here, so you can wait for 5.2 to release, or try the beta now.

Links are in the troubleshooting post in the section on playing the beta. You just need to download the zip and the bodyslides, the instructions are for unconverted files.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

You can toss everything you own into a barrel or some other container, then check your inventory in the console and see if something is still equipped

In modern DD you need check not equipped items but bugged rendered items in inventory what's not equipped. In DD 5.1 if you have unequipped rendered device (DCL 9.0 spawns a lot those devices) rendered device equipping process is aborted. There no check of rendered device equipped but only check if match device is in inventory. If yes, even, if this not equipped, equip process aborted. Info for @Straze too.

UPD: Technical info there: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?do=findComment&comment=3562372

Edited by Elsidia