1 hour ago, Mr.Pritish said:

Guys the devious devices not playing specific animations for them. While in pillory they played different normal animation and pillory got invisible help me set the animations for specific dd's.

The device animations are defined in the mod and do not need to be set manually. If the mod isn't working right, it's more likely that it's not installed correctly.

12 hours ago, Kimy said:

The device animations are defined in the mod and do not need to be set manually. If the mod isn't working right, it's more likely that it's not installed correctly.

See here in slavery I the bound animation played for 1 sec and then got dissappeared and then 1 guy came and fked me other way not with device and then table scene started and there was no visible table lol and its all going random and then I got released without any reason. You can see in wildside that guy fkin me through heavy bondage. what's the problem?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.10.24 - 12.10.29.04.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.10.24 - 12.11.06.44.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.10.24 - 12.18.35.39.png

Edited by Mr.Pritish
8 hours ago, Mr.Pritish said:

See here in slavery I the bound animation played for 1 sec and then got dissappeared and then 1 guy came and fked me other way not with device and then table scene started and there was no visible table lol and its all going random and then I got released without any reason. You can see in wildside that guy fkin me through heavy bondage. what's the problem?

I don't think the static furniture (the ones you see out in the world) in mods like SS++ are compatible with SexLab actor animations. I've only ever seen static furniture used in whipping scenes and that's not for me so I tend to avoid them - I could be wrong though.

The SL animations that use furniture like in your first screenshot should spawn in a piece of furniture just for the scene if they're working properly. Not sure why that wasn't working for you, you might be missing a patch or something. I am pretty sure there is a mod floating around somewhere on here that will try and use things like tables in the cell for animations first before spawning something in though. There are also DD- or DCL-specific furniture animations, but those similarly spawn into the scene and aren't static in the world.

The last latex dress animation is happening because it isn't using the chastity filter. You can edit this yourself if you really want to, I think you just add the chastity keyword to the armor entry but I think it's just a limitation of the DD framework - because it's a devious device it won't be stripped for scenes but because it also isn't flagged as chastity it won't avoid animations that would make sense when the torso piece can be stripped by SL.

So basically I think everything there is working as intended, within the limits of the various frameworks. Except the simple slavery thing, SS++ should be suspending all event triggers when you get sent there so you should never end up in a sex scene when you're bound on the podium in the first place.

Edited by asdj1239

hey all. I'm having an issue where everything with DD works perfectly, except for specific animations such as the armbinder animation and yoke animation (maybe a few more I haven't encountered)

the issue is that they don't play, instead of my players hands/arms being in the armbinder my hands go invisible and my arms are like normal (but without my hands (owie)) and for the yoke animation it's the same thing, my arms/hands aren't in the yoke but instead are just like normal.

all other DD animations I've encountered work fine, it's just this one issue.

I'm using Dynamic animation replacer, can that cause any issues? I'm also using the following custom animations; custom walk animation, custom run, and custom crawl. I'm not using a custom idle animation yet even when I'm idle in an armbinder it doesn't work properly, so i don't think it's related? also, if i go into melee combat my arms WILL go into the armbinder when I'm walking.

any help is greatly appreciated. thank you!

9 minutes ago, greencafe said:

hey all. I'm having an issue where everything with DD works perfectly, except for specific animations such as the armbinder animation and yoke animation (maybe a few more I haven't encountered)

the issue is that they don't play, instead of my players hands/arms being in the armbinder my hands go invisible and my arms are like normal (but without my hands (owie)) and for the yoke animation it's the same thing, my arms/hands aren't in the yoke but instead are just like normal.

all other DD animations I've encountered work fine, it's just this one issue.

I'm using Dynamic animation replacer, can that cause any issues? I'm also using the following custom animations; custom walk animation, custom run, and custom crawl. I'm not using a custom idle animation yet even when I'm idle in an armbinder it doesn't work properly, so i don't think it's related? also, if i go into melee combat my arms WILL go into the armbinder when I'm walking.

any help is greatly appreciated. thank you!

DAR itself is not an issue, if you have something that replaces idling it might. I don't know those dar animations you listed, so start with removing those first.

You can try jumping to see if the armbinder and yokes reset, or go to another cell location (ie go through a loading screen).

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

DAR itself is not an issue, if you have something that replaces idling it might. I don't know those dar animations you listed, so start with removing those first.

You can try jumping to see if the armbinder and yokes reset, or go to another cell location (ie go through a loading screen).

I just tested by removing all my custom animations but the issue remains. jumping / changing cells doesn't help either. should zaz be placed before or after devious devices (and would that matter?)

1 hour ago, greencafe said:

I just tested by removing all my custom animations but the issue remains. jumping / changing cells doesn't help either. should zaz be placed before or after devious devices (and would that matter?)

It doesn't matter. It's only a few textures overlapping.

Are you using nemesis?

31 minutes ago, Mr.Pritish said:

so what is the solution? btw I don't see any BRRF or him esp files in my plugins.

If you don't have those plugins and want them reinstall.

I'm a little confused on how you could possibly see they conflict without having the plugins though.

If you have BBRF and For Him installed separately from DD, remove them and reinstall DD. For Him and BRRF were merged into the DD 5.1 installer. The separate versions are not compatible, they're for an older DD.

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm

Devious Devices For Him.esp (optional)

Devious Devices - BRRF.esp (optional)

Devious Devices SE patch.esp

Hopefully clever people here can help me figure out my issue with Devious devices CTD. It is traced to be from devious devices as disabling removes the issue. The conditions for the CTD:

- New game a few minutes after starting while still loading ESPs

- CTD does not occur if animations not run in FNIS and in Tpose

- CTD does not occur if DD removed

- Occurs with FNIS only and with FNIS / Nemesis

- No files from DD overridden

- No conflicts losing in SSE Edit

- No crash log given

As such the best I can give is my load order / Papyrus log. I have no idea what to look for in papyrus logs or if mine is unhealthy. This is from an FNIS only version: Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.0.logloadorder.txtloadorder.txt

The lack of a crash log gives no clues.

17 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

Hopefully clever people here can help me figure out my issue with Devious devices CTD. It is traced to be from devious devices as disabling removes the issue. The conditions for the CTD:

- New game a few minutes after starting while still loading ESPs

- CTD does not occur if animations not run in FNIS and in Tpose

- CTD does not occur if DD removed

- Occurs with FNIS only and with FNIS / Nemesis

- No files from DD overridden

- No conflicts losing in SSE Edit

- No crash log given

As such the best I can give is my load order / Papyrus log. I have no idea what to look for in papyrus logs or if mine is unhealthy. This is from an FNIS only version: Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.0.logloadorder.txtloadorder.txt

The lack of a crash log gives no clues.

Don't use Nemesis with DD. When you remove nemesis, you need to reinstall DD and delete the generated FNIS files from your FNIS output. Other mods that use FNIS will also need to be reinstalled.

Papyrus logs are usually useless for troubleshooting CTDs, please collect a netscriptframework crash log. If that's the crash log you're saying doesn't show up, then you're kinda screwed and will need to troubleshoot the hard way.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

Make sure you also have gone through the troubleshooting post and don't have any of the mods known to cause issues.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

And this is why I said reinstall after removing nemesis:
[10/25/2021 - 12:26:27AM] Initializing Nemesis GetAAsets (Mod: FNIS aa)
[10/25/2021 - 12:26:27AM] Cannot open store for class "nemesis_aa_core", missing file?
[10/25/2021 - 12:26:27AM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.GetAAsets() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 60
    [FNIS_Q (BC000D62)].FNIS_aaQuest.OnInit() - "FNIS_aaQuest.psc" Line 35
[10/25/2021 - 12:26:27AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array

FNIS is puking all over itself in that log.

57 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Don't use Nemesis with DD. When you remove nemesis, you need to reinstall DD and delete the generated FNIS files from your FNIS output. Other mods that use FNIS will also need to be reinstalled.

Papyrus logs are usually useless for troubleshooting CTDs, please collect a netscriptframework crash log. If that's the crash log you're saying doesn't show up, then you're kinda screwed and will need to troubleshoot the hard way.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

Make sure you also have gone through the troubleshooting post and don't have any of the mods known to cause issues.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

And this is why I said reinstall after removing nemesis:
[10/25/2021 - 12:26:27AM] Initializing Nemesis GetAAsets (Mod: FNIS aa)
[10/25/2021 - 12:26:27AM] Cannot open store for class "nemesis_aa_core", missing file?
[10/25/2021 - 12:26:27AM] Error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.GetAAsets() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 60
    [FNIS_Q (BC000D62)].FNIS_aaQuest.OnInit() - "FNIS_aaQuest.psc" Line 35
[10/25/2021 - 12:26:27AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array

FNIS is puking all over itself in that log.

Yes alas I have netscript framework, it works for most crashes but not this. I run mod organizer 2 so when I dont use nemesis it is not there... however there are nemesis type mods present, namely - crouch sliding, the ultimate dodge mod, true directional movement, jump behavior overhaul. I am concerned I will have to make a horrible choice here between good combat and movement and being bound up. 

What do you tend to run for your movement and combat portions with FNIS only?

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you have mods what need nemesis and you don't have it of course is CTD. When those mods try initialize a animations.

The conflict is when nemesis is there or not unfortunately. It sounds like I need to have 2 completely separate builds:

one with skysa, the ultimate dodge mod, true directional movement and jump behavior overhaul.

one with zaz and devious decides and it’s derivatives, but oldrim style movement and combat.

20 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

The conflict is when nemesis is there or not unfortunately. It sounds like I need to have 2 completely separate builds:

one with skysa, the ultimate dodge mod, true directional movement and jump behavior overhaul.

one with zaz and devious decides and it’s derivatives, but oldrim style movement and combat.

For what it's worth I run DD with TKDodge, jump behaviour overhail and movement behaviour overhaul and it works fine (using Nemesis and FNIS). Maybe your problem is with skysa or true directional movement, but it seems unlikely. I've linked a comment I made on this thread about getting Nemesis and FNIS to work together. There is also a comment linked below that post with a more in-depth guide. If you're set on getting those mods to work together, make sure you are running Nemesis and FNIS exactly as described in either post and let us know if you still have issues.

You could also try just dropping TDM and Skysa and see if that works, and find alternatives although admittedly TDM looks a lot better than movement behaviour overhaul

Edited by asdj1239
2 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

For what it's worth I run DD with TKDodge, jump behaviour overhail and movement behaviour overhaul and it works fine (using Nemesis and FNIS). Maybe your problem is with skysa or true directional movement, but it seems unlikely. I've linked a comment I made on this thread about getting Nemesis and FNIS to work together. There is also a comment linked below that post with a more in-depth guide. If you're set on getting those mods to work together, make sure you are running Nemesis and FNIS exactly as described in either post and let us know if you still have issues.

You could also try just dropping TDM and Skysa and see if that works, and find alternatives although admittedly TDM looks a lot better than movement behaviour overhaul

Thanks, I will try without skysa and the ultimate dodge mod (which hates fnis) and see if that resolves it. I don’t know if I can live without skysa and the ultimate dodge mod though : it just looks and feels so beautiful with the gamepad especially.

3 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

For what it's worth I run DD with TKDodge, jump behaviour overhail and movement behaviour overhaul and it works fine (using Nemesis and FNIS). Maybe your problem is with skysa or true directional movement

Another data point - I use FNIS, DD 5.1, and True Directional Movement, with no problems. I do not use Nemesis, TK Dodge, Jump Behavior Overhaul, or SkySA.

1 hour ago, sirgilly said:

Thanks, I will try without skysa and the ultimate dodge mod (which hates fnis) and see if that resolves it. I don’t know if I can live without skysa and the ultimate dodge mod though : it just looks and feels so beautiful with the gamepad especially.

If you weren't building your animations and enabling FNIS/Nemesis in the way described in those two posts, I would try that first because they may all work together. the tl;dr is to 1. disable nemesis when running fnis, 2. enable the fnis output but disable fnis, 3. enable/run nemesis, and 4. enable nemesis output, leaving nemesis enabled (and leave fnis disabled) then launching sse. the order you build the animatons and enable/disable both fnis and nemesis are very important in getting them to cooperate and have animations still display correctly in game

Edited by asdj1239
1 hour ago, Player80 said:

Is there any way to manually tweak the slowdown values? I'd like to completely disable the slowdown effect from pet suits, I'm able to recompile files I just don't know where to start looking for the slowdown effect

You can manually adjust the slowdown using the console - player.modav speedmult SomeNumber

"SomeNumber" can be a positive number to let your character move faster, or a negative number to make your character move slower.