12 hours ago, zarantha said:

The elbowbinders look weird until your character gets in the actual armbinder pose. It's a new mesh and acts differently from the old, if i'm thinking of the right issue.

If it's weird after getting into the pose, please let me know. Yes, this means that when NPCs break out of the armbinder pose, they will probably look weird too. not sure how to address that yet.

It looks weird (exploded I would say) even after being worn - I attached a screenshot. It's definitely the new mesh (the old one works perfectly, bar a little clipping on the forearms that has always been there as far as I know), does not show up in Bodyslide but only in game. Could it be a weight issue? Also, it seems to affect both the Leather and the Ebonite version (tested on the black one only, but I assume it's the same mesh for red and white since I see only one item in bodyslide)

Spoiler

Elbowbinder.png.cd9e62a498a76bd56492cb32482f1e6a.png

Edited by RandomPufferFish
Moved screen into spoiler and more info
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Can i ask why SE elbowbinder have added body and bones is rework to hands and arms while original LE version is without body and with only one bone spine?

Because Roggvir redid the model for SE to make it easier to conform. If it's really bothersome, I can redo the weighting.

35 minutes ago, RandomPufferFish said:

It looks weird (exploded I would say) even after being worn - I attached a screenshot. It's definitely the new mesh (the old one works perfectly, bar a little clipping on the forearms that has always been there as far as I know), does not show up in Bodyslide but only in game. Could it be a weight issue? Also, it seems to affect both the Leather and the Ebonite version (tested on the black one only, but I assume it's the same mesh for red and white since I see only one item in bodyslide)

Reveal hidden contents

Elbowbinder.png.cd9e62a498a76bd56492cb32482f1e6a.png

I'll recheck them. They were fine last time I checked some months ago, but I haven't looked recently.

Yes, all the colors will use the same mesh.

What body are you using? UNP, BHUNP, CBBE, 3BA, CBBE 3BBB?

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'll recheck them. They were fine last time I checked some months ago, but I haven't looked recently.

Having the same problem with elbowbinder on my end too.

Using 3BA body

4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I don't put those into game, but in nifscope it looks strange)

UPD: maybe i will somehow extract this shape from archive and check it in game

Looks strange because the hands are in there now. That's how I was getting rid of the floating overlay issue - by adding the hands and shrinking them really small so they don't clip through in the preview. The placing is odd, but when I moved them it went from just right in game to the hands really clipping out, which is why I went the shrink route.

22 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That's how I was getting rid of the floating overlay issue

In DD 5.1 it's not work.

I put your sliderset file into folder, copy elbowbinder shape data to match folder and build into bodyslide.

What i got in game with DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0:

Spoiler

ScreenShot99.jpg.acc4ad8ed04b6ce4e9075dbeb3f6a44d.jpg

UPD: In DD 5.2 beta is new elbowbinder animation or bones?

UPD2: And this is look from nifscope:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.429f0a46ab07b763caf961e59c368cfc.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I thought that 3BA and CBBE 3BBB were the same thing so now I am not 100% sure, but this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174. I am using the most recent version.

Edited by RandomPufferFish
14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In DD 5.1 it's not work.

I put your sliderset file into folder, copy elbowbinder shape data to match folder and build into bodyslide.

What i got in game with DD 5.1 and DCL 9.0:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot99.jpg.acc4ad8ed04b6ce4e9075dbeb3f6a44d.jpg

UPD: In DD 5.2 beta is new elbowbinder animation or bones?

UPD2: And this is look from nifscope:

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard.jpg.429f0a46ab07b763caf961e59c368cfc.jpg

The problem is they were working for me about two months ago and I haven't manually edited them since then. I wonder if they busted when resaving the meshes. Maybe...

No new animation the only thing new was we tried painting accurate bone weights on them, since we got the pose to actually conform them to fit the arm sliders.

I'll be redoing the weights soon, and put them back to just using spine2 again. Hopefully that will fix the weirdness.

13 hours ago, RandomPufferFish said:

I thought that 3BA and CBBE 3BBB were the same thing so now I am not 100% sure, but this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174. I am using the most recent version.

I think they are basically the same. There are some small differences between them around the breast1 and clavicle weights, and in how the body vertices are done, but the seem to be mostly interchangeable from a clothing viewpoint.

That's the body I'm using - 3BA. Roggvir is using the other - CBBE 3BBB. I'm trying to make them as agnostic as possible, but since 3BA has more sliders than CBBE 3BBB, I'm using 3BA for all the conforming and weighting. So we are using the same body.

I will be putting updates to the bodyslides out, instead of redoing the whole beta zip. I'll have it up soon and then you can criticize my choices some more. :)

(thank you for doing that. somethings just aren't obvious to only one person)

Edited by zarantha

Absolutely loving this mod, thanks for the work on it. I got one small problem with nipple items not lining up at all. Has anyone else experienced this and found a work for it?

I use CBBE SMP (3BBB) body and I run everything through body slide. Tried it with just the normal CBBE body and still didn't line up at all.

No big deal if there's not a fix, still plenty of other items to play with.

39 minutes ago, zallon said:

Absolutely loving this mod, thanks for the work on it. I got one small problem with nipple items not lining up at all. Has anyone else experienced this and found a work for it?

I use CBBE SMP (3BBB) body and I run everything through body slide. Tried it with just the normal CBBE body and still didn't line up at all.

No big deal if there's not a fix, still plenty of other items to play with.

Can you try the new bodyslides? I've linked the 5.2 ones in the troubleshooting post, although you may want to wait a day or two until I get a few bugs with the new ones fixed.

If you don't want to use the beta ones yet, then make sure you installed the old 3BA bodyslides for 4.3. That is also linked in the troubleshooting post.

43 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Can you try the new bodyslides? I've linked the 5.2 ones in the troubleshooting post, although you may want to wait a day or two until I get a few bugs with the new ones fixed.

If you don't want to use the beta ones yet, then make sure you installed the old 3BA bodyslides for 4.3. That is also linked in the troubleshooting post.

Oh that's awesome, I don't mind waiting a bit while you work out the bugs. I'll check back in later to check it out. o7

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

The problem is they were working for me about two months ago and I haven't manually edited them since then. I wonder if they busted when resaving the meshes. Maybe...

Maybe problem is in old bodyslide? Or Skyrim installation? I use not latest bodyslide and in nifscope it looks undamaged, only in game got this miracle.

Nothing to do with the mod itself, but is there a mirror download somewhere other than Mega? (That or past versions)

I constantly get the exceeded download limit error at 99% glitch whenever I try to use the site.

Disregard, worked when I took of incognito mode...

Edited by Princess Aniara
8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Maybe problem is in old bodyslide? Or Skyrim installation? I use not latest bodyslide and in nifscope it looks undamaged, only in game got this miracle.

No, it's the nif. But since the arm weights were a problem for a lot of testers so far, so I've redone them already. I made the same type of changes to elbowbinders and ropebinders, and to the straitjackets. The latest bodyslides are on the troubleshooting post now, as v0.1. Since I figure I'll be doing quick updates for the bodyslides, I'm versioning them and I'll merge them once  I have a reason to update the main beta zip.

Also, I have converted these ESMs/ESPs to form 44, to stop the complaining, since it seems a lot of people can't read or search. :/

This upgrade doesn't require a new game.

hey I have encountered a problem with gags. everybody doesn't open their mouth and the gag is ever so slightly to low down for it to align with the gag anyway. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it the closest I got was getting the mouth to open until I reloaded my save made no changes before reloading it just stopped working again and either way when that was working for the couple of hours it did the gag was still too low down to align. does anyone know how to fix it if so please tell me I will very much appreciate it.

image to visualise the problem

Skyrim Special Edition 04_11_2021 21_21_55.png

2 hours ago, reanukeevez said:

hey I have encountered a problem with gags. everybody doesn't open their mouth and the gag is ever so slightly to low down for it to align with the gag anyway. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it the closest I got was getting the mouth to open until I reloaded my save made no changes before reloading it just stopped working again and either way when that was working for the couple of hours it did the gag was still too low down to align. does anyone know how to fix it if so please tell me I will very much appreciate it.

image to visualise the problem

You installed MFG Fix?

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

I tried them out and they are tracking pretty damn near perfectly now. Thanks o7

Trying to install Devious devices to run some mods that require it such as slaves of tamriel that require the .ESP files of DD. however when i download DD i unzip it from a 7zip and compress it into a regular ZIP folder before putting it into vortex mod manager to download. DD refuses to show up in the MCM or ingame mod loader menu, ive uninstalled and reinstalled and cannot get it to show up in the game. and LOOT still shows that the mods requiring DD still lack the .ESP files needed, help would be very much appreciated!

45 minutes ago, Catto012 said:

Trying to install Devious devices to run some mods that require it such as slaves of tamriel that require the .ESP files of DD. however when i download DD i unzip it from a 7zip and compress it into a regular ZIP folder before putting it into vortex mod manager to download. DD refuses to show up in the MCM or ingame mod loader menu, ive uninstalled and reinstalled and cannot get it to show up in the game. and LOOT still shows that the mods requiring DD still lack the .ESP files needed, help would be very much appreciated!

why are you unzipping and rezipping it??? Vortex reads .7z files just fine. That step is absolutely unnecessary.

Do you have DD's requirements installed and activated? Do you have the requirements for the requirements installed and activated?

Are you deploying after installing?

When you go to the plugins tab in vortex, are the DD plugins showing up?

Are they activated?

32 minutes ago, zarantha said:

why are you unzipping and rezipping it??? Vortex reads .7z files just fine. That step is absolutely unnecessary.

Do you have DD's requirements installed and activated? Do you have the requirements for the requirements installed and activated?

Are you deploying after installing?

When you go to the plugins tab in vortex, are the DD plugins showing up?

Are they activated?

Yes, I have all the pre-requisites installed. No idea why I did the unzip thing though. I’m going to try and just put the 7zip file straight from downloads and see if that works. The DD plugins did not show up in the plugins tab either, and yes I did deploy after installing. In the morning im going to try installing it with the 7zip 

So, I want to ask. How exactly do you craft the furniture devices such as pillory, x-post, wooden horse, etc? The other items work fine as I use AddItemMenu to spawn them, but I have absolutely no idea how to craft or spawn the furnitures. I think I might be doing something wrong since other people seem to be able to just plop down the furnitures in their home, while I don't see the option to nor do I know how.

Edited by koramethanol
More clear description of problem.

So I have a couple issues and questions regarding this mod. First, it seems like the debug spells (Devious trickle, flood etc.) don't seem to work as they always go for "agonizingly soft" whichever one I choose. It used to work before (I remember seeing different messages), but it suddenly broke for all characters.

Second, whenever I run around with fists (i.e. no weapon or spell equipped), my character randomly switches to some sort of armbinder pose even though I've never used it (also tried it on two different new saves, it happens for both male and female characters), but so long as I equip a weapon, the bug vanishes. 

Also, I'm not really sure if this is a bug or just bad RNG but the plug climax animations always seem to be the one where my character just plops down to the ground and does nothing. This happened after reinstalling the mod (due to the above) and re-running FNIS.

Finally, how do I get the NPCs to use the stuff here? I read that NPCs can be sent to furniture, and I'd like to see the functionality. 

(P.S. I don't have a papyrus.log because for some reason I can't find it in my game folder. Also using NMM if that might help, and I'm not running any SL-related overhaul mods). Thanks everyone!

4 hours ago, koramethanol said:

So, I want to ask. How exactly do you craft the furniture devices such as pillory, x-post, wooden horse, etc? The other items work fine as I use AddItemMenu to spawn them, but I have absolutely no idea how to craft or spawn the furnitures. I think I might be doing something wrong since other people seem to be able to just plop down the furnitures in their home, while I don't see the option to nor do I know how.

IIRC, when you drop them from the inventory screen, they show as a basket for an instant then become the actual furniture.

How do I check what is modifying my race's head? I didn't download any mods to change body types other than CBBE. My imperial character works just fine with gags, but any new character I make is affected by the mouth not opening wide enough for gags. I'm not sure what could have changed.

Edit: Is there a way I can manually set the mouth to open a little wider when gags are equipped? That's all I need to fix this.

Edited by Marajade