1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

You can manually adjust the slowdown using the console - player.modav speedmult SomeNumber

"SomeNumber" can be a positive number to let your character move faster, or a negative number to make your character move slower.

I'd rather not use the console, I've got a few mods that already change my player speed (for instance Growl is making me 10% faster while in and out of werewolf). Great suggestion tho!

2 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

If you weren't building your animations and enabling FNIS/Nemesis in the way described in those two posts, I would try that first because they may all work together. the tl;dr is to 1. disable nemesis when running fnis, 2. enable the fnis output but disable fnis, 3. enable/run nemesis, and 4. enable nemesis output, leaving nemesis enabled (and leave fnis disabled) then launching sse. the order you build the animatons and enable/disable both fnis and nemesis are very important in getting them to cooperate and have animations still display correctly in game

Thanks, yes that is the process as I have been following. I has worked for all animations. Only in devious devices am I seeing an issue.

3 hours ago, LaniusFNV said:

I wanna jump in as well to say that it Nemesis and FNIS do work for me with DD and True Directional Movement, SkySA, etc.

That is interesting. Would you be able to share your load order and install order for skysa, devious devices and other nemesis type mods. My incompatibility is 100% skysa and devious devices. If I remove either skysa or devious devices, it all works with nemesis. If I have both, crash after 2-3 mins loading. 

MO2 is saying the following error with the mod.

• Devious Devices - Assets.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - BRRF.esp (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Integration.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices For Him.esp (form 43)

1 hour ago, Noblefox said:

MO2 is saying the following error with the mod.

• Devious Devices - Assets.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - BRRF.esp (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Expansion.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices - Integration.esm (form 43)
• Devious Devices For Him.esp (form 43)

Yes, it's expected. Form 44 is not required for an esm/esp to work in SE. there's no real reason to convert them either. You could have just done a search for this too, it's been asked/answered ad nauseam...

if you don't like the spat, turn off the warning in MO2. It's only there to remind you to make sure you downloaded from the right page. If you download the SE version from the SE page it doesn't matter.

23 minutes ago, TrickyK said:

This recently got released https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339, which is as far as I can tell based on improvements made here: https://github.com/Karonar1/hdtSMP64/tree/gpgpu-new-reduction. I'm not quite sure what some of these imply, but I do wonder if they could fix the issues of chains not working due to current HDT SMP limitations.

I read it as it's the same as karonar's, just putting it in a more accessible place fro everyone. If you have the github version already, there's no need to grab that too.

21 hours ago, sirgilly said:

What do you tend to run for your movement and combat portions with FNIS only?

I see others chimed in a lot on the next page. I don't really care that much for combat, I tend to try to pick them off without meleeing because I get really confused when playing 3rd person in combat. I mostly play in first and don't see a need for those mods. That said, TDM seems ok the few times I've tried it, but that's really the only one I tried. Before TDM I would sometimes use FNIS Sexy Move, but I didn't use that consistently either. Never really saw the value in them unless you're in 3rd and want to look at your character. I don't.

You can try the steps the others have recommended, but results are inconsistent. If they work for you, great. But they aren't supported. I have no knowledge on how to convert anything between FNIS and Nemesis, or how to get it working consistently for everyone. Nemesis will not be supported until it consistently works for all. It is very much use at your own risk for now.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:06 PM, zarantha said:

It's also called device hider. For each slot section, you can list devices to hide when an armor/clothing piece for that slot is worn. It is cosmetic.

So for slot 32, which is usually body armor, things like piercings and corsets will be hidden, because they are 'underneath' the armor. What you need to be aware of is it's not doing this by specific items like how it's listed but by slot. So piercings are slot 50 or 51. If you have a modular armor that also uses that slot, it will also be hidden when you wear a body armor piece.

Yes, you could use it to hide the backpacks if you want. It's not really the intent though. The intent is to make sure that devices aren't showing on top of clothing or armor when both are worn.

It comes up fairly often, but it's more along the lines of 'i put on some armor and it's not showing up unless i take off x piece'

IMO this feature really shouldn't be enabled by default. At least the author should warn people to deactivate it. I had the disappearing armor problem and it took me many hours to find the source of the problem.

16 hours ago, Player80 said:

I'd like to completely disable the slowdown effect from pet suits

It's not so easy. Use this information with caution as you can break other devices and mod.

Slowdown effect is added by enchant effect and this effect is universal (as you see in screenshot blue rectangle) for all items. You can copy  this effect as new, edit it and add to pet suit 3 rendered devices (i mark black).

Third red rectangle Not marked effect is hobble skirt script effect i will not touch it or at least learn what do this script.

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.5be5fe3e1d882a39705e049a4c86efb5.jpg

Spoiler

Clipboard1.jpg.40a2d4dcb4b60f15250d71e978cdc415.jpg

UPD: If you ask i me i suggest that you need remove last red rectangle effect as other effect is zero value or not match keywords for condition. I'm not test it in game.

Edited by Elsidia
4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's not so easy. Use this information with caution as you can break other devices and mod.

Slowdown effect is added by enchant effect and this effect is universal (as you see in screenshot blue rectangle) for all items. You can copy  this effect as new, edit it and add to pet suit 3 rendered devices (i mark black).

Third red rectangle Not marked effect is hobble skirt script effect i will not touch it or at least learn what do this script.

Hide contents

Clipboard.jpg.5be5fe3e1d882a39705e049a4c86efb5.jpg

Hide contents

Clipboard1.jpg.40a2d4dcb4b60f15250d71e978cdc415.jpg

UPD: If you ask i me i suggest that you need remove last red rectangle effect as other effect is zero value or not match keywords for condition. I'm not test it in game.

I had been looking for these effects under armor and armor addon, no wonder I couldn't find them. Thanks!

3 hours ago, natybs said:

hey does anyone know queen sarah's chastity gear only drop hen i ma unbound and not sasha slave or is it just rare?

Items drop only from ornate (big boss chests) chests (seems 25% chance, but not sure) and only when is correct quest stage.

Last item from collection drops only when you have free all necessary slots for quest continue. That means you can collect 4 pieces, but for 5 piece you need free yourself from DD items.

Edited by Elsidia

Question regarding some items and thier use. Specifically items like the leather harness, leather arm/leg cuffs, pony boots and restrictive clothing set.

Is there any animation or any but a cosmetic purpose for these items? I was wondering because when I equip the white leather harness for example, the pop-up text explains that it can be used in combination with other items to function as a restraint. However, even if i also equip arm or leg cuffs there is no animation that restrains the character and the character can move just as freely as before. The same can be said for items like the restrictive corset, collar, gloves or boots. I used bodyslide and all items fit my character nicely without clipping. The animations for the rope sets, hobble dresses or pet suits i.e. work just fine. 

Do I need other mods to make use of these items specifically or did just something go wrong with my instal? Im using Devious Lore and access the items via AddItemMenu.

5 hours ago, ttgalax said:

Hi can some one help me i have this problem i don't know how to solve it, thanks

The chains require HDT SMP to have physics. CBPC is not a replacement for this. If they're stiff, you need to check to make sure the HDT SMP dll is installed and loading correctly.

If they're moving, but not connecting, that is an SMP limitation. For the ankle chains in particular, you can save and exit the game completely. When you reload, they'll be working until you unequip and reequip them again.

1 hour ago, MonsterHunter125 said:

Question regarding some items and thier use. Specifically items like the leather harness, leather arm/leg cuffs, pony boots and restrictive clothing set.

Is there any animation or any but a cosmetic purpose for these items? I was wondering because when I equip the white leather harness for example, the pop-up text explains that it can be used in combination with other items to function as a restraint. However, even if i also equip arm or leg cuffs there is no animation that restrains the character and the character can move just as freely as before. The same can be said for items like the restrictive corset, collar, gloves or boots. I used bodyslide and all items fit my character nicely without clipping. The animations for the rope sets, hobble dresses or pet suits i.e. work just fine. 

Do I need other mods to make use of these items specifically or did just something go wrong with my instal? Im using Devious Lore and access the items via AddItemMenu.

Not everything has an animation attached. The ones that do are hobble skirts, legbinders, some wrist restraints (restrictive gloves only work as a restraint when locked together) and arm/elbowbinders. What the other restraints can do is block vaginal or anal access for sex animations.  gags should block oral animations, as well as eating/drinking. corsets have a breathing event where you get 'out of breath'.

When using additem menu, make sure you're only testing using the items from DDx. The items from DDa don't have scripts when added that way.

10 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Not everything has an animation attached. The ones that do are hobble skirts, legbinders, some wrist restraints (restrictive gloves only work as a restraint when locked together) and arm/elbowbinders. What the other restraints can do is block vaginal or anal access for sex animations.  gags should block oral animations, as well as eating/drinking. corsets have a breathing event where you get 'out of breath'.

When using additem menu, make sure you're only testing using the items from DDx. The items from DDa don't have scripts when added that way.

How do I lock the restrictive gloves together? So there is no restraint-functionallity in the leather arm cuffs or pony boots for example?

8 minutes ago, MonsterHunter125 said:

How do I lock the restrictive gloves together? So there is no restraint-functionallity in the leather arm cuffs or pony boots for example?

The pony boots is one specific pair labeled 'play' in the name somewhere. The others are just another type of heel basically. The play boots don't restrict you, but do make you do a high stepping walk for pony play.

The restrictive gloves should have an option to lock together if you click them like you're going to take them off. I could be misremembering, but i think it's still there. They are also a possible random npc event when talking to npcs.

leather arm and leg cuffs - no restraint functionality that i've ever seen.

Edited by zarantha