2 hours ago, slimak1234567 said:

I'm having issue with this mod. While my character is wearing cuffs or boots, feets and hands get invisible. Another problem is that animations are not playing. I have run FNIS, Bodyslide, tried unistall ZAZanimations to check if that mod was causing issue but none of these helped.

Check where your bodyslide is outputting files. Build one of the problem outfits and see where it's going.

What body are you using?

Any errors when running fnis?

What is your game version? It should be in the bottom left corner when you open the MCM.

Or right click on skyrimse.exe and look at the details tab.

Report for the new bodyslides and the 5.2 Beta (I hope it was not said before).

New bodyslide, from the troubleshooting post. The ebonite body harness behaves in a weird way: when equipped it does not show up on the character besides for the shadow it casts; the complete mesh however reappears if I zoom out with the 3rd person camera. The same problem appears with the bodyslide included in the beta2.

Further info: Reverting to pre-3ba bodyslide (CBBE) and building only the ebonite chastity harness solves the issue for the harness itself but not the collar (i.e., the harness is always visible, but the collar disappears if I am too zoomed in with the camera). The new no-collar harness seems instead to behave perfectly. The leather harness with collar does not seem to have any kind of problem.

I am pretty sure to have build everything correctly using BodySlide, I also checked mesh and texture paths using nifscope and .esp and everything seems to be in order.

Moreover, using the Bodyslides included in the Beta2 I keep crashing after a short while (say, 1 minute?) since the moment I start loading my character. I am positive there is something wrong in the bodyslides included in the beta2, since using the beta2 with the bodyslides from the troubleshooting seems to not show any kind of crashes. NetScript Framework consistently shows Catsuit_LP_body in the crash log, but I am struggling to figure out what is it. I will investigate further tonight and see if I can find something else.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Check where your bodyslide is outputting files. Build one of the problem outfits and see where it's going.

What body are you using?

Any errors when running fnis?

What is your game version? It should be in the bottom left corner when you open the MCM.

Or right click on skyrimse.exe and look at the details tab.

image.png.1b2ef2bb479a9a06a5e5001e7d456570.png

This is version of my game. 

image.png.285aea6df539a92e9c396051ea9d1307.png

Here output of FNIS.

Im using CBBE 3BA body. 

image.png.a7504075cdfc745bca362567c31a253d.png

Also path for outfit that doesnt appear in game.

Edited by slimak1234567
5 hours ago, RandomPufferFish said:

Report for the new bodyslides and the 5.2 Beta (I hope it was not said before).

New bodyslide, from the troubleshooting post. The ebonite body harness behaves in a weird way: when equipped it does not show up on the character besides for the shadow it casts; the complete mesh however reappears if I zoom out with the 3rd person camera. The same problem appears with the bodyslide included in the beta2.

Further info: Reverting to pre-3ba bodyslide (CBBE) and building only the ebonite chastity harness solves the issue for the harness itself but not the collar (i.e., the harness is always visible, but the collar disappears if I am too zoomed in with the camera). The new no-collar harness seems instead to behave perfectly. The leather harness with collar does not seem to have any kind of problem.

I am pretty sure to have build everything correctly using BodySlide, I also checked mesh and texture paths using nifscope and .esp and everything seems to be in order.

Moreover, using the Bodyslides included in the Beta2 I keep crashing after a short while (say, 1 minute?) since the moment I start loading my character. I am positive there is something wrong in the bodyslides included in the beta2, since using the beta2 with the bodyslides from the troubleshooting seems to not show any kind of crashes. NetScript Framework consistently shows Catsuit_LP_body in the crash log, but I am struggling to figure out what is it. I will investigate further tonight and see if I can find something else.

Please give the in game names for what you are testing.  I can trace it from that.

Catsuits are about to be redone again anyway, since they're changing them for a second (third) time in the dev thread.

5 hours ago, slimak1234567 said:

This is version of my game. 

Here output of FNIS.

Im using CBBE 3BA body. 

Also path for outfit that doesnt appear in game.

You have a FNIS error, scroll up to see what it is.

Your output path is wrong, meshes don't go in the base game folder, they go in the Data folder. When you build the outfits it should be:
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\data\meshes\....

7 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You have a FNIS error, scroll up to see what it is.

Your output path is wrong, meshes don't go in the base game folder, they go in the Data folder. When you build the outfits it should be:
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Special Edition\data\meshes\....

Thank you. Copying files to right path fixed issue. For some reason default path for bodyslide was set wrong.

Edited by slimak1234567
1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Please give the in game names for what you are testing.  I can trace it from that.

Catsuits are about to be redone again anyway, since they're changing them for a second (third) time in the dev thread.

For instance xx00D4CF (Inventory item, or xx00D4CE script instance) from DD-Expansion (Black Ebonite Chastity Harness)

@zarantha Just a small question (like there are so many here)

When PC is engaged in touching herself due stimuli, the arms go out of the arm-binder and no hands.
I am sure that should not happen but i wonder if that is a technical issue.

It reverses of course and everything is then after in order.l It just looks odd. Thats all.

I do not think that i have an idle animation running.

2 hours ago, typoking1107 said:

Hey, do you think it would be possible to make a patch or something to make DD compatible with the HIMBO Body Morphs? I'd like to be able to use Bodyslide to reduce clipping.

It would not be a patch, it would mean creating new bodyslides from scratch for the males. Considering it takes me two to three months to fully go over all the bodyslides for CBBE/3BA and that's without testing in game and with existing bodyslides, it's not likely to be something I'll do any time soon. I'm on bodyslide burnout again and have very little interest in starting the male bodyslides.

To give you the scope of the project (huge) there's 258 outfits for DD 5.2 SE now. It's not something that can be done quickly.

If someone else wants to create them, I would be fine with adding a link to them in the installer and in the troubleshooting post, but I don't think I could shove yet another set of bodyslides into the installer. I'm pushing the limits with putting 3BA in there for 5.2 right now.

7 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

@zarantha Just a small question (like there are so many here)

When PC is engaged in touching herself due stimuli, the arms go out of the arm-binder and no hands.
I am sure that should not happen but i wonder if that is a technical issue.

It reverses of course and everything is then after in order.l It just looks odd. Thats all.

I do not think that i have an idle animation running.

The touching herself is an idle animation triggered by an event in DD or DCL, or possibly another mod.

I'm not certain that it's possible to edit the script occurrences of the masturbation events to abort or not trigger if there's an armbinder.

@Kimy Do you know if this is a limitation that can be fixed?

@zarantha

I have currently Adventures, Mimic, Captures, Training and Cursed Loot, Equip.

But i think this is triggered by the plugin that stimulates the libido. At least i think it is. Which mod calls for it, i am not sure. So i am no help really.

Anyway, i just thought that this is odd but reasonable at the same time. Though not possible in real. But its a game so i am ok.

54 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It would not be a patch, it would mean creating new bodyslides from scratch for the males. Considering it takes me two to three months to fully go over all the bodyslides for CBBE/3BA and that's without testing in game and with existing bodyslides, it's not likely to be something I'll do any time soon. I'm on bodyslide burnout again and have very little interest in starting the male bodyslides.

To give you the scope of the project (huge) there's 258 outfits for DD 5.2 SE now. It's not something that can be done quickly.

If someone else wants to create them, I would be fine with adding a link to them in the installer and in the troubleshooting post, but I don't think I could shove yet another set of bodyslides into the installer. I'm pushing the limits with putting 3BA in there for 5.2 right now.

I wasn't aware it was such a big project. Apologies.

23 minutes ago, typoking1107 said:

I wasn't aware it was such a big project. Apologies.

No problem, it was something I knew someone would ask for sooner or later. And I do have HIMBO, so I'm not saying it will never happen, it's just that it's going to take time and some level of interest/commitment.

Although with the way Kreiste bangs out projects, maybe someone will ask them to do DD. I don't want to impose for something like this, but maybe we'll get lucky.

11 hours ago, RandomPufferFish said:

For instance xx00D4CF (Inventory item, or xx00D4CE script instance) from DD-Expansion (Black Ebonite Chastity Harness)

What else is there that you've tested has issues?

Not sure what the issue with the harness is. I'll take a look at comparing the nifs between the old/new and ebonite/leather versions.

The catsuits will need rebuilt, I can't see why they're stretching to infinity, but it doesn't surprise me that they are causing CTDs like that. As far as I can see, they're properly weighted. Since LE is redoing the catsuits again just before beta3, I'd most likely have to redo them anyway.

The new bodyslides are what is going into the beta, so it's not surprising that they have the same issues.

Please do let me know what issues you find with the bodyslides. I was not able to test most of them in game, so this helps.

I find it odd that they're occurring, since I've done them the same way I've done them before with some additional tweaks to help save space. But I tested those methods in game with the straitjackets, so i'm not sure why the simpler outfits are messing up.

Once I have this latest batch of issues fixed, I'll update the bodyslide files as .2 and they'll go into beta3 when that comes out.

7 hours ago, wutpickel said:

This probably is FNIS incident in your side or this event isn't called from DD or DCL and ignore DD equipped keywords.

When DCL starts masturbate with armbinder on it trigger own struggle idle in armbinder and no arms show of. Later DCL say's that was impossible to get satisfaction in that pose (with diferent words of course).

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This probably is FNIS incident in your side or this event isn't called from DD or DCL and ignore DD equipped keywords.

When DCL starts masturbate with armbinder on it trigger own struggle idle in armbinder and no arms show of. Later DCL say's that was impossible to get satisfaction in that pose (with diferent words of course).

Well, yes. But can it be prevented that the arms come out? Since the arms are bound they should not come out and therefor no satisfaction.

FNIS you mentioned. Man, i really wished i would understand the technical side of modding. Like to say why certain things happen and what can not be done due to the technical constraints.

That is what i really like to understand. But in general, everything DD wise works absolutely fine. I could not be more happy.

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

Well, yes. But can it be prevented that the arms come out?

Technically i'm not sure how it's works.  But DD seems when start own animations play idle from items list.

You can play any idle when are in armbinder pose.  Game itself not do it, but if mod what ignores DD mod play own idles what's force goes arm off.

You need figure out what mod do it and ask for fixes in this mod thread.

See i put on armbinder and force player play idle body search:

Spoiler

ScreenShot108.jpg.d689507031bfbc8c1236fb0d2cf64c9a.jpg

About damaged FNIS if you got error when build animations before game, then it is.

Also some mods install idles what's conflict with DD like FNIS sexy move.

Also if you have Nemesis and FNIS in one game then there is many problems with DD animations.

Edited by Elsidia

@Elsidia Yes, i think this is it.

Not sure but i know Mimic has arousal. But other maybe too, i rarely check that.

Nemesis? No, i have not running. But i will check the mod.

Just for curiosity, i share my mod load order. I have probably not  a lot of mods running but i always search for mods that maybe not play well with others.

Like i said, this is not something game breaking. It just looks odd.

Overall i am very satisfied and i have the greatest gratitude towards all modders that make this such a fantastic experience. I was just never a programmer. Though i am getting myself accustomed to Phython. What i am struggling with, is how Skyrim or any other Bethesda game works. I got to read and research.

Edited by wutpickel
1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

What i am struggling with, is how Skyrim

Can help a bit.

Skyrim modding what's put into data folder in right place and right folder rewrites a main game.

Says if you put texture file into right folder, texture of match armor changes. Texture files  dds.

If put some new armor 3d model, model changes Format - nif. Specially for Skyrim.

Textures edit - Any online or offline photoshop with dds addon or Gimp.

Nif edit, Outfit studio, nifscope or 3dmax with nif addon.

Animation edit - 3dmax -not my.

All original files are packed into bsa files in data folder. Extract tool B.A.E

This about game design

About mod writing.

There is special program Creation Kit made by Bethesda. I'm use this only for script compiling. But to make good mod need use it.

I use fan made tool Xedit - sometimes it works better as CK and fix some CK made error. Also this tool can be used to clean DLC (downloadable content) to made Skyrim more stable (funny)

This is universal tool for all games, Skyrim LE, SE and even Fallout4. For all games it names specially.

Example: Skyrim Se  - SSEedit.

In that tool you can fast open any mod file what is installed in your game and made some changes in it. Also you can rewrite original games and DLC contents.

For me this is main tool - can made many. Except build own location (says home)  There better is to use CK.

Script language is C++ Can use for write any text editor and compile into CK.

Script are add to different objects and trigger any events. Like Event OnPlayerSleepStart trigger when player start sleep if this script is attached to right place.  The same if object have activator there can be bind own script.

Scripts easy is write to Notepad++ also this program have own plugin to compile Skyrim scripts.

To compile already made scripts you need all source files (*.psc) what is mention in this script even if you don't have installed mod what contains this script.  Example - in DCL are fix for ineed mod compatibility with him, because you need some ineed source files to compile DCL scripts.

Compiled scripts are stored into data/scripts *.pex

Source files for SE are in different place as in LE version, because you need move all psc files to data/source/scripts folder. From here CK reads source files and compile.

Info about functions can be found into CK wiki in internet or any mod source files inside.  Also there is mod SKSE64 Skyrim script extender - to compile you need extract all source files to right place for it. What add more functions for use. Some info is still in Skyrim CK wiki about those functions. Also before compile any mod you need extract original Skyrim script source files into right place or Ck compiler will give error.

It's easy)

Edited by Elsidia

I'm returning player after few years without playing. 
Things little bit messy - just figured that 3ba body, which I use for new setup, have two versions, v1 and v2.
I found only DD bodyslide files for v1. Is there solution for v2?

Edited by raznos9
10 minutes ago, raznos9 said:

I'm returning player after few years without playing. 
Things little bit messy - just figured that 3ba body, which I use for new setup, have two versions, v1 and v2.
I found only DD bodyslide files for v1. Is there solution for v2?

I have beta bodyslides for 3ba on the troubleshooting post. I have updates I need to do with them, so you might want to hold off for a bit before grabbing them. If you don't care that some things are bugged (catsuits are bad, no idea wtf happened to them) you can download them anyway.

v 0.2 will be the new ones when I'm done. they are 3bav2. these are what will go into DD 5.2 when it comes out of beta, so you could also grab the DD 5.2beta2 download for SE, then overwrite it with the new bodyslides when they go up.

5 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I have beta bodyslides for 3ba on the troubleshooting post. I have updates I need to do with them, so you might want to hold off for a bit before grabbing them. If you don't care that some things are bugged (catsuits are bad, no idea wtf happened to them) you can download them anyway.

v 0.2 will be the new ones when I'm done. they are 3bav2. these are what will go into DD 5.2 when it comes out of beta, so you could also grab the DD 5.2beta2 download for SE, then overwrite it with the new bodyslides when they go up.

Thank you for help and for your work!

Hello. English is not my main language, but I'm seeking for help. The point is issue with equipped DD's even from DDX, DDE or DCL (using all of this mods). I can equip anything from inventory or MCM menus like "Tie me up" from DCL. But I can't unequip any device by using key or struggling/lockpicking/cutting function. There is always a notification about successful unlock, even animations with gloves, boots, blindfold, gag are playing correctly, but then goes nothing.

In the same time I can unequip anything through MCM or dialogue with blacksmith or companion (DD Helpers). In console I can see devices' slots and unequip them by command, but there are only the slots and ID's without names.

Tried to reinstall, start new game, use only these mods and it's requirements. Nothing helps. I went through troubleshooting post, didn't help neither.

I played with DD mods on LE, and all went smoothly, but SE blows my mind. Please help me if you can.