11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Seems it's impossible to got back( Too bad. I will wait while DD, DCL, CBBE, bodyslide and sexlab will be ready for new SKyrim SE and then only update.

I switched to AE and back just fine. You need to replace the skyrim.exe and put the bink64.dll back, and reinstall skse again. This can be found in the DLL Plugin loader needed for some of the fix mods.

I've used the auto backup exe mod for years now and it worked like a charm.

I'm checking out this next: skyrim lite loader

10 hours ago, Tron91 said:

And who knows how many new "BUGS" did Bugthesda unleashed in this AE version.

Take a look at Tasairis's breakdown. doesn't look quite like a bug fest yet, but there are some of course.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/qs1tf5/teardown_of_the_16318_aepocalypse_update/

1 hour ago, natybs said:

does anyone know if queen Sarah arm bands got removed by another restraint can i still finish the quest?

I don't know for sure, but offhand I'd say no. It would be safer to revert to a previous save.

What restraint removed them? Sounds like it might be a DCL bug.

5 hours ago, natybs said:

does anyone know if queen Sarah arm bands got removed by another restraint can i still finish the quest?

Recommend to revert back, but if quest are advanced no next stage i think there isn't check what items are equip on you because at end of quest those not unequipped.  Also you can try manually equip it back.

im running special edition and having a bug where some of the clothing are invisible but all of the accessories are working fine, im using cbbe and mod organizer 2 and all the requirements are working fine

do i need some sort of special dd patch for fnis or is this a bodyslide issue? if so could you guide me in small steps how to fix it? i don't have a good understanding of bodyslide

ScreenShot2.png

Edited by nonofyodambiznes
10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Batch build the outfits. some don't have a model until you run bodyslide

I have been doing this several times

2 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

im running special edition and having a bug where some of the clothing are invisible but all of the accessories are working fine, im using cbbe and mod organizer 2 and all the requirements are working fine

do i need some sort of special dd patch for fnis or is this a bodyslide issue? if so could you guide me in small steps how to fix it? i don't have a good understanding of bodyslide

THIS IS THE ISSUE I HAVE!!!

2 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

Found a fix for me.  Go into settings of Bodyslide and change folder location to the data folder
.....steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data

Ran into a issue with the 3BA elbowbinders from SE DD5.2b1.  This happens with both ebonite and leather elbowbinders.  Shown is the "Slaver's Armbinder"  from DCL which is the same.

enb2021_11_12_19_37_18.jpg.079bdc006a9930744b0e6d44daf4518e.jpg

not to mention the slavers blackface from LAL captured princess.

zarantha I have working 3BA bodyslide files of these elbowbinders if you want them.

On 11/12/2021 at 6:39 AM, nonofyodambiznes said:

On 11/12/2021 at 9:25 AM, JuviaLocksera said:

I have been doing this several times

THIS IS THE ISSUE I HAVE!!!

So in nonofyodambiznes's screenshot, i see the ghost of a body. That's nothing I've ever encountered before.  If it wasn't built, there shouldn't be anything there.

Please check in a new game with only DD and it's requirements, and without any ENB or Reshade or whatever.

For the outfits with an issue, build only those outfits (color doesn't matter, only if it's ebonite or leather) and check where bodyslide is outputting the file to.

14 hours ago, onen said:

Ran into a issue with the 3BA elbowbinders from SE DD5.2b1.  This happens with both ebonite and leather elbowbinders.  Shown is the "Slaver's Armbinder"  from DCL which is the same.

not to mention the slavers blackface from LAL captured princess.

zarantha I have working 3BA bodyslide files of these elbowbinders if you want them.

Not needed. Use the updated bodyslide files on the troubleshooting post. They are installed over DD 5.2b1

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Blackface is from DCL, not DD. You can export the facegen again using the CK - this is recommended if you use something that changes the vanilla hairs like VHR. Or you can use face discoloration fix from the Nexus.

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

this is recommended if you use something that changes the vanilla hairs like VHR

Ah didn't know hair patches could mess with facegen data.  I use Immersive Wenches KSHair Patch which might explain some other black faces in my game.  Thanks for the tip.

I found(530 mods stuff can hide) old DCL facegen I exported from CK a while back so I'll redo it.  I had always figured the bash patch was messing with the facegen id's.

30 minutes ago, onen said:

Ah didn't know hair patches could mess with facegen data.  I use Immersive Wenches KSHair Patch which might explain some other black faces in my game.  Thanks for the tip.

I found(530 mods stuff can hide) old DCL facegen I exported from CK a while back so I'll redo it.  I had always figured the bash patch was messing with the facegen id's.

bash patch can do it too if you have multiple mods editing the faces in the esp and loose files. basically, black face occurs when the face data in the last esp to load doesn't match the winning loose file (or bsa if there are no loose files). it's also caused by missing facegen files (DCL's case usually).

If you have a lot of mods modifying npcs, take a look at easy npc, which can patch your whole load order for npcs, lets you pick which face you want, and after that you can disable those npcs mods if that's all they do (more mod slots, yay!).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52313?

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Confused LE user comin into SE here, does this incorporate DDi, DDa, & DDe already? Cuz the links at the bottom of the page all go to LE pages & their downloads say nothing of SE

I know people hate reading, but i literally just answered part of this on the last page.
It's the same as the LE version now, so everything is included. DDa, DDi, DDx, DDc, DD for Him (optional), BRRF (optional).

Hello, I am using Devious device SE 5.1 with ZAZ 8.0, I got a separate patch for zaz that adds SMP physics to the ankle chains for that mod. However when I equip fetters/shackles from DD my game CTDs. Any advice? HDT physics on things like collar chains works perfect...

7 minutes ago, FredOof said:

Hello, I am using Devious device SE 5.1 with ZAZ 8.0, I got a separate patch for zaz that adds SMP physics to the ankle chains for that mod. However when I equip fetters/shackles from DD my game CTDs. Any advice? HDT physics on things like collar chains works perfect...

Update, it seems to be specifically fetters with balls, fetters with just chains work fine

With DD 5.2Beta1 and DCL9.0 I'm having the "Slaver's Ball Gag" not show up on my Elf.  I saw this was a known issue from back in march but did it get fixed in 5.2?

If yes then is there a proper plugin order I need to use?

I use BRRF but not DD for him and have checked the BRRF patch for DCL at bottom of the plugin order.

32 minutes ago, FredOof said:

Sorry? I downloaded my devious device from this thread, which is a thread for SE I believe?

Sorry i mean that: "I got a separate patch for zaz that adds SMP physics to the ankle chains for that mod"

DDX chain ball works fine. If this patch replaces DDX and aren't for SE, then it's CTD.

Edited by Elsidia
12 hours ago, FredOof said:

Update, it seems to be specifically fetters with balls, fetters with just chains work fine

Where did you get the patch from? Is it overwriting anything in DD? (It shouldn't)

Do the regular iron fetters have physics, or are they static? It sounds like either you installed CBPC (doesn't work for these) or something is off with your HDT SMP install.

Ball and chain fetters are working just fine and have been for a few years now and never caused a CTD unless HDT SMP was not installed.

10 hours ago, onen said:

With DD 5.2Beta1 and DCL9.0 I'm having the "Slaver's Ball Gag" not show up on my Elf.  I saw this was a known issue from back in march but did it get fixed in 5.2?

If yes then is there a proper plugin order I need to use?

I use BRRF but not DD for him and have checked the BRRF patch for DCL at bottom of the plugin order.

Yes, it looks like something was messed up again. The BRRF patch for DCL doesn't carry over the AA for elves. Reported.

If you aren't playing a khajiit or argonian, remove the DCL BRRF patch for now.

Or if you're comfortable with xedit, drag the zadx_gag*ElfAA_DUPLICATE_DUPLICATE over from DCL to the BRRF patch for DCL for the gag script/rendered items in armor. * is the gag name. There's several ball and ring gags affected. you don't need to do anything to the panel gags.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Where did you get the patch from? Is it overwriting anything in DD? (It shouldn't)

Do the regular iron fetters have physics, or are they static? It sounds like either you installed CBPC (doesn't work for these) or something is off with your HDT SMP install.

Ball and chain fetters are working just fine and have been for a few years now and never caused a CTD unless HDT SMP was not installed.

The patch name is SSE_ZapAnkleChainFix, so I am pretty sure it's for SSE also it isn't overwriting any DD stuff. Strangely installing the faster HDT-SMP from nexus fixed it for me, must've been something wrong with my previous SMP install then!