2 hours ago, zarantha said:

The pony boots is one specific pair labeled 'play' in the name somewhere. The others are just another type of heel basically. The play boots don't restrict you, but do make you do a high stepping walk for pony play.

The restrictive gloves should have an option to lock together if you click them like you're going to take them off. I could be misremembering, but i think it's still there. They are also a possible random npc event when talking to npcs.

leather arm and leg cuffs - no restraint functionality that i've ever seen.

Found the pony boots in question thx

The restrictive gloves however don't show an option to be locked together. Neither by trying to escape or unlocking.

For those interested who don't mind a little work, I've added a section on the troubleshooting post on how to self convert the DD beta. UNP users will have it easier than CBBE/3BA users for this, as any outfit that doesn't already have a conversion will be using the Oldrim bodyslides still for CBBE. UNP should 'just work'...

52 minutes ago, no_way said:

any way to increase movement speed of bunnyhop?

There was a post in LE where someone was experimenting with editing the scripts to do so. I don't recall if it was supposed to be added to the next version or not. I'd suggest waiting for the next update and rechecking. the beta just started, so it's around the corner.

One of my favoirte mods, though I am running into a texture/mesh issue and can't seem to find the cause or the solution.
The Black Ebonite Hood and Strong Ebonoite Hood (Black) both have a gray texture over them rather than the proper one, and I'm not sure what could be causing it or how to remedy it.

Spoiler

4ce43b6b6d92e1eb37d09b103fcaa3cc.jpg

1 hour ago, D1gitalS0ul said:

One of my favoirte mods, though I am running into a texture/mesh issue and can't seem to find the cause or the solution.
The Black Ebonite Hood and Strong Ebonoite Hood (Black) both have a gray texture over them rather than the proper one, and I'm not sure what could be causing it or how to remedy it.

Hide contents

4ce43b6b6d92e1eb37d09b103fcaa3cc.jpg

Does it happen with any other hoods or only the black ebonite hoods (or are the black ebonite hoods the only style of hood your mods add)? Also do you have Devious Lore installed? I remember having a similar issue specifically when I was running Laura's Bondage Shop and Devious Lore + patches that ended up being caused by the devious lore patch (not the DL KS hair patch, that one is fine)

Edited by asdj1239
19 minutes ago, D1gitalS0ul said:

Just the Black Ebonite, spawned the rest in, I do have DL installed, I'll look into messing with it if not removing it and see if it fixes it.

I double-checked, there is a patch for the older DL version (called Devious Devices - Lore Patch) or something that only alters the hood. That shouldn't be enabled with the newest DL version. It might also be in the struggle idles patch and the DL AIO release. If you just use the newest version of DL (and optionally the KS hair patch) everything should work fine. Just as an aside note, DL changes the normal DD hood mesh (at least for some hoods, the one in your screenshot is the DL model). I personally like the DL mesh better but you could just overwrite the DL hood .nif with the normal DD ones and it might also fix the issue - I'm not sure if you'd need to copy the texture files over from DD into DL as well.

Edited by asdj1239

I'm having a small problem with invisible gear.

The various leather or ebonite elbow binders are not visable. I used Bodyslidde accordding to the troubleshooting thread, but when the "build" process of the elbowbinders is complete it only shows the "_1" file to be processed, and I cant seem to find why there is no "_0" file being built. My Pathways should work, as everything else is perfectly visable. The black leather arm binders for example have both files and are visable in game.

On 7/3/2021 at 12:43 PM, zarantha said:

That's a path that should have been deleted, not sure why you have it still. the correct path is the one I posted. I had duplicated that bodyslide by mistake during the conversion when I had trouble finding it in the BRRF bodyslides.

To resolve, you can just copy the HR_ChainHarness_kha.nif from the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Devious Devices - BRRF SE folder to the DDX_CBBE_SE_Redone folder and rename it to DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit).nif, or edit the bodyslide output to point to the right path and file.

I had a similar error message pop up with a copy of the mod I downloaded yesterday.

Except, for me, there's no HR_ChainHarness_kha.nif anywhere to be found.

5 hours ago, MonsterHunter125 said:

I'm having a small problem with invisible gear.

The various leather or ebonite elbow binders are not visable. I used Bodyslidde accordding to the troubleshooting thread, but when the "build" process of the elbowbinders is complete it only shows the "_1" file to be processed, and I cant seem to find why there is no "_0" file being built. My Pathways should work, as everything else is perfectly visable. The black leather arm binders for example have both files and are visable in game.

Some models are single weight.

I do remember i changed elbowbinders to use weight sliders, so they should have _0/_1 models. Are you using UNP? I don't recall if I went back and modified those bodyslides.

You can open the bodyslide in outfit studio yourself and do a 'save as'. To change it to use the _0/_1 if needed, the output name should match the screenshot and select low/high weight output. Finish saving and the relaunch bodyslide and build the outfit again.

image.png.1ee7f2b362476504f8a12d2060bbcbf8.png

4 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I had a similar error message pop up with a copy of the mod I downloaded yesterday.

Except, for me, there's no HR_ChainHarness_kha.nif anywhere to be found.

The mod hasn't been updated officially yet, so it's there. it should be in the beast race bodyslide slider data folder. There will be two slidersets (what you pick in bodyslide for outfits). One points to the right file the other points to a non existent file. the difference between the two is a space. uncheck all your group filters and search for khajiit or chain harness.

Or wait for the next version since we're in the beta now.

7 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The mod hasn't been updated officially yet, so it's there. it should be in the beast race bodyslide slider data folder. There will be two slidersets (what you pick in bodyslide for outfits). One points to the right file the other points to a non existent file. the difference between the two is a space. uncheck all your group filters and search for khajiit or chain harness.

Or wait for the next version since we're in the beta now.

I think I am looking at a different archive from you:

$ find . -iname '*.xml' -print0 | xargs -0 grep -ni chainharness.*Khaj | cat -vet
./CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderGroups/DD Framework CBBE SE.xml:167:^I^I<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit)"/>^M$
./CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderGroups/DD Framework CBBE SE.xml:334:^I^I<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit)"/>^M$

The two lines (here, lines 167 and 334) look identical to me.

Edited by sen4mi
45 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I think I am looking at a different archive from you:

$ find . -iname '*.xml' -print0 | xargs -0 grep -ni chainharness.*Khaj | cat -vet
./CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderGroups/DD Framework CBBE SE.xml:167:^I^I<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit)"/>^M$
./CalienteTools/BodySlide/SliderGroups/DD Framework CBBE SE.xml:334:^I^I<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - ChainHarness(Khajiit)"/>^M$

The two lines (here, lines 167 and 334) look identical to me.

Chainharness khajiit is only needed if you installed the optional plugin BRRF. If you didn't install BRRF, then ignore it, it won't affect anything for you.

The one in 'DD Framework CBBE SE.xml' is the busted one. The working one is in the group 'Devious Devices - BRRF SE.xml' and sliderset 'Devious Devices - BRRF SE.osp'

Edit: Those lines look the same because they are. If you read the file instead of searching it, you'll see that the group file. Each outfit is listed in a CBBE group and in the DD group to make them build correctly, so yes, it's listed twice. The actual files with the paths are in \CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets\*.osp. Those files can also be read in a text editor if you want to look at them.

Edited by zarantha
2 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Chainharness khajiit is only needed if you installed the optional plugin BRRF. If you didn't install BRRF, then ignore it, it won't affect anything for you.

The one in 'DD Framework CBBE SE.xml' is the busted one. The working one is in the group 'Devious Devices - BRRF SE.xml' and sliderset 'Devious Devices - BRRF SE.osp'

That would explain it (I do not have any BRRF files, so I never saw that group). Thank you!

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

Some models are single weight.

I do remember i changed elbowbinders to use weight sliders, so they should have _0/_1 models. Are you using UNP? I don't recall if I went back and modified those bodyslides.

You can open the bodyslide in outfit studio yourself and do a 'save as'. To change it to use the _0/_1 if needed, the output name should match the screenshot and select low/high weight output. Finish saving and the relaunch bodyslide and build the outfit again.

image.png.1ee7f2b362476504f8a12d2060bbcbf8.png

That worked. Thanks. Edit... FYI, yes i am using UNP

Edited by MonsterHunter125
14 hours ago, zarantha said:

DD 5.2 Beta 1 converted, for anyone who wants to test. Issues with bodyslide generation come to me, bugs with the mod itself go to the dev thread.

This does contain the 3BA bodyslides, so you don't need the other file now. If you want the new 3BA bodyslides only, I've linked them on the troubleshooting post.

Not sure if I should report here or via pm, new boxbinder bodyslide seems to have missing textures. I think there is a misplaced folder, I managed to fix the issue by moving the content of /texture/kziitd/cloth and /sack to /texture/devious/kziitd

35 minutes ago, RandomPufferFish said:

Not sure if I should report here or via pm, new boxbinder bodyslide seems to have missing textures. I think there is a misplaced folder, I managed to fix the issue by moving the content of /texture/kziitd/cloth and /sack to /texture/devious/kziitd

I think that was a result of the recent change done to them. I'll double check the paths and make sure to add/find them again. I'll be uploading a new archive soon anyway since vortex is being silly.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I think that was a result of the recent change done to them. I'll double check the paths and make sure to add/find them again. I'll be uploading a new archive soon anyway since vortex is being silly.

Great, thank you! The elbowbinder seems to be broken as well, once equipped the mesh goes completely crazy (I'll attack a screenshot later if needed). I am sure it worked fine with 5.1.

3 hours ago, RandomPufferFish said:

Great, thank you! The elbowbinder seems to be broken as well, once equipped the mesh goes completely crazy (I'll attack a screenshot later if needed). I am sure it worked fine with 5.1.

The elbowbinders look weird until your character gets in the actual armbinder pose. It's a new mesh and acts differently from the old, if i'm thinking of the right issue.

If it's weird after getting into the pose, please let me know. Yes, this means that when NPCs break out of the armbinder pose, they will probably look weird too. not sure how to address that yet.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

The elbowbinders look weird until your character gets in the actual armbinder pose.

Can i ask why SE elbowbinder have added body and bones is rework to hands and arms while original LE version is without body and with only one bone spine?