After downloading a massive amount of poses, I've become inspired to document the trials and tribulations of my sims crime family (amongst other things)! 

I have been obsessed with the mafia; particularly during the prohibition era up until the 1970s.  As such, I have tried to fashion my sims to fit these time periods - Mercedes, notwithstanding lol.

233714762_10-11-21_71433PM.thumb.png.aeb3cc0d2ad780999d12474505ccc910.png

10 hours ago, Jade Scorpion said:

So I did some of my research on Sims 2 and found these two families Monty and Capps. I really enjoyed their family description and how big their family tree is so I decided to bring them back in sims 4. Here are two girls from Capp family Juliette and Hermia, these two girls live with their grandfather and a brother who is the middle child of this family. There are other members of Capp/Monty family that I will reveal later but here these two girls are involved with Monty brothers Romeo and Mercutio, Romeo is younger and is secretly dating with  Juliette despite their brutal family feud where as Mercutio has a crush on Juliette's oldest sister  Hermia but there's another boy in school who has crush on Hermia. Now if Hermia accepts that other boy's proposal it will leave Mercutio empty handed and he might go after his younger brother's girlfriend Juliette. 

Sims 4 Screenshot 2021.10.11 - 22.34.02.97.png

Sims 4 Screenshot 2021.10.11 - 22.34.27.80.png

Sims 4 Screenshot 2021.10.11 - 23.34.29.16.png

I completely forgot about the Montys and the Capps! Very Shakesperean.  I do like the set of brothers that you've created.  Is the backdrop in Del Sol?

On 10/9/2021 at 5:08 PM, Juliette Tango said:

Is that Sulani?? I suppose even Frost Queens need to thaw out occasionally ?!

True! It is the island part of Windenburg, actually. The one with the fancy houses. ? It does have a few spots which make nice pictures.

Coincidentally, the "glass" house you could see in the distance in the photos is where Reinhardt and Brigitte stay.

720372115_10-13-21_7-22-51PM.png.f2b3c1dae6a23a21d9e778e68a6c1410.png

1861433269_10-13-21_7-24-45PM.png.9414416fbba6de3d9098aeb5a1513892.png

21 hours ago, SimsLOVERGorila said:

Hell Awaits !

That does not seem too bad. ?

@BatDood Excellent spooky character and pics! ?

1 hour ago, Juliette Tango said:

Lana gets her "attributes" enhanced in WintersSong Episode 3: "A New Lana"

I'm definitely enjoying this series and I can appreciate that work that went into it. Very nicely done.

I have to admit that the butt job at the clinic was...um..interesting. No wonder why the doctor loves her job so much. lol