What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

lol

same here

exactly the same here

to save me from that predicament I just buy the cheapest one and tell myself I buy the perfect one later (gives me time till the cheap on breaks)

wouldn't even have a monitor if I wouldn't think like that during emergencies (like a broken mouse ?️?)

I have a surplus of cheap regular ones so I haven't to get a new keyboard, otherwise I'd probably have put in the time to research and picked one out.  I have gotten used to a multi button mouse though and when my last one broke I looked into a couple others, then decided to just buy a new one of what I had.

I thought I'd lost him.

Falkreath to Riverwood road just near the turn-off for Embershard Mine Exit. I'd been running so Icy was way behind. Wolves on the radar, hmm, more than usual but still they are only wolves.

Ten or twelve wolves swarm down the hill onto the road all around me. I start turning in a circle doing firebolts and slashing away. Wolves aren't hurting me and I kill a couple. Eventually as I do another turn I see Icy has arrived and is hitting the wolves from behind. I continue the turn so that Icy is behind me when suddenly I see him fly through the air and land face-down in the river. Eh? I continue round and find myself looking down the nostrils of a werewolf.

I thought 'don't panic'. Then I thought 'when are you going to get a better time to panic?'. Backup is down, no guards for miles, chances of passing help - nil. Show Enemy Level says it is only a level 1 werewolf. Eh? How does a level 1 ww take out Icy? I'm about level 20. Sure enough, a couple of whacks from me and the ww is dead and I can finish off the remaining wolves.

One last look around to make sure all the wolves are dead and . . .

. . . Icy is back.

Fight.thumb.jpg.e521a3638a68fa4c90f5989c2dc0a0d9.jpg

I just can't stop.

Hermir Fat-Arse

1699823720_HermirFat-Arse.thumb.jpg.d8436ff9317b07c6c565c3df2da89784.jpg

Phat Khat

749000244_FatCat.thumb.jpg.a9867b1fa2a79e12b23cde99ebed5a71.jpg

(That's the armour rather than the cat - still, it gives me an idea)

I can't stop this either.

475417905_AnimalMansion.thumb.jpg.d971d60a1f19085cf93faaad0d1d08dd.jpg

Those 4 are parked up there and I'm on my way back with 3 more followers.

42 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

It is indeed (the Plus version by Mybrainhurts). I decided to give it a run out after a gap of 2 or 3 years.

I only started it off yesterday. I've just arrived back there now to get the ball rolling properly.

i would really love that to be a simple slavery target.....

i just have the "redux" version by jmathers

where to get that plus version ?

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Is Luna wearing Luxury Seduction?

Never saw it THAT transparent

There are several (8 or 9?) variants.

PC now using the same body preset as the followers.

Berenike.thumb.jpg.602a0c4d503426cb750df764f35048d6.jpg

Walked into Broken Fang Grotto and immediately faced with a follower. I had no idea there was one in there. Well, I couldn't leave her there could I . . .

2 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Not that I know of. Entering tgm or tim into the console prevents you from joining the NSP. As for followers, never seen any flying. Maybe 'cause all my girls are essential?

tmg/tim would be a good idea if you don't want the defeat ?

Billy+ABC made some great giant animations that need some defeat to giant love :classic_ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Don't make me feel bad. My giants always die one hit. I can't show love to those ugly bastards.

You should feel bad for them! :classic_sleep:

The roam the tundra all day, totally overmodded, and have nothing to rape, because all they touch starts to NSP, IF they even get close. ?

SLAC tries to help, but they are just to slow and get stuck. ?

RunDragonRun makes some of them faster and unleveld and gives them 15k HP (?), still they do the NSP finishing move and fail. ?

But there is hope! ?️

SLpheromones!

Never thought those giants can do a sneak attack :classic_ph34r:

Just yesterday one of those SLP giants tired to pickpocket me ?‍♀️