What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

So then ... in no particular order, we have:

• The Imperial Guard Captain from Helgen
  • The bandit guarding the entrance to Embershard Mine
  • Three bandits from Bleak Falls Tower
  • Two bandits from outside Bleak Falls
  • One Bandit from the first area in Bleak Falls proper.

Only the Imperial Captain has had so much as a lick of training.  Unless you count being carried around in a sack as training. Anyway ...

image.png

... where to start? Where to start?

Edited by DocClox

Humiliating a slavegirl by forcing her to orgasm for all to see in the Jarl's Hall in Falkreath.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-22 06-56-03.png

She was supposedly frigid when she came into my care. Now she spends her every waking moment flushed with arousal,

She  is also technically a virgin. Something that will no longer be true when we leave the hall.

Muiri's been doing quite nicely as a playmate. Naturally she's not exactly the best in combat, but she's looking cute in her gear:

1986307780_bandicam2022-12-2204-46-42-098.png.87e5f28662928cc32263bc6390c470f5.png

Out of combat on the other hand she has proved quite good at her new role in life:

1727791230_bandicam2022-12-2204-55-49-591.png.c8251c4004dee57c9529f3b7797efaab.pngjpeg2.jpg.3aafa184004a2ff3345c18618d223ca9.jpg

She seemed to fancy herself some kind of battle strategist when we entered Windhelm's castle:

jpeg.jpg.f118c2cd769b00d81464dd06019ca3ff.jpg

Edited by MrEsturk

Little late, but I saw this vampire wench framed against the tree in Falkreath and couldn't resist.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-28 09-12-24.png

Season's greetings, all!

[edit]

Caught up with the same lass in the the Inn the next morning. I think my slave wants to join in!

SkyrimSE 2022-12-28 09-24-07.png

It's not like she hasn't had her Good Morning Fuck or anything.  I suppose that constant arousal training is starting to take hold.

Edited by DocClox
2 hours ago, DocClox said:

I like those fangs. What mod is that?

You can archive that with racemenu in combination with this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35785

First you mold the teeth in racemenu, just tip teeth in the search bar, you can see vampire something something. Left they get like normal vampire teeth, only uper half gets pointy, right both halfs like in that image.

After that tip tooth in the bar. There you can change the size of the teeth.

I can not go in game right now, so the instructions may differ a little bit ?

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

I can not go in game right now, so the instructions may differ a little bit ?

I appreciate the hint. I can't find the slider, but that's likely because my guy's not a vampire at the moment. I'm going to have to get off my lycanthropic arse and go visit Castle Dawnguard...

4 minutes ago, DocClox said:

I appreciate the hint. I can't find the slider, but that's likely because my guy's not a vampire at the moment. I'm going to have to get off my lycanthropic arse and go visit Castle Dawnguard...

Nah my char isn't a vampire either.

Wait a minute, I will open up the game in a few.

16 minutes ago, DocClox said:

So, knew I got things wrong:

Spoiler

1754083565_Screenshot2022-12-2815-15-35.png.f13a5579105b0cd08f74a36c8e85db32.png

I looked again into the linked mod, you actually need it for the vampire teeth. Sorry I thought I made this Preset without it and edited it long after it was done:/

10 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Pff. That's exactly what we need: more fake vampires.

Begone blasphemers! ?

Every Vampire running around try's to convince people they are human. Speaking about fakes  ?