What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

6 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

I looked again into the linked mod, you actually need it for the vampire teeth. Sorry I thought I made this Preset without it and edited it long after it was done:/

Ah OK, That was the other possibility.

18 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Pff. That's exactly what we need: more fake vampires.

Excuse me? Werewolves have pointy teeth too, you know!

7 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Anyway! Who needs flirtation? I have a sure fire pickup technique!

First you put the vampire into the Sun

Spoiler

684988998_Screenshot2022-12-2815-39-29.png.f503ff33e6c2fa1fe210683252da4a86.png

Make sure she understands her Place by letting her kneel. Do NOT speak with her like she is People! She is Property! A Thingy. a Pet if you like. NOT People. So do NOT speak to it like it is.

Then you Flock her =D

Spoiler

1475170354_Screenshot2022-12-2815-51-47.png.a8aef59dd993d7e92e8f4ef5a55b00b7.png

If she likes it, good for her. But that's Optional.

Afterwards, make sure she understood her Role in Life, you can start to tech her Tricks if you like.

Spoiler

1917005035_Screenshot2022-12-2815-38-53.png.d3108821fcd0b9ff2acc63164c569ae5.png

And be sure to remember, if she doesn't do what you want, you can always use her as Target practice ?

13 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

First you put the vampire into the Sun

I was thinking more along the lines of:

1. Knock them out
  2. Put them in a sack
  3. Pick up the sack
  4. Find somewhere with fewer witnesses so we can consummate our passions.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-28 15-49-31.png

But your way is good, too :)

14 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Or fist them right where they are.

Fisting the night away, huh?

I decided it was about time I did something about this dragon business, so off to Kynesgrove to have a word with Salokinir. Outside of wolf form, this build isn't exactly a combat monster, so I brought along a couple of the wenches I tamed in Ustengrav, just to help with the heavy lifting.

They are still a little insubordinate, but they performed adequately in this instance.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-29 07-06-52.png

A rather powerful Blood Dragon invaded Solitude last night. The battle was quite intense, by the end the dragon had wiped out an entire platoon of Legionnaires from the Solitude training grounds. General Tulius is not going to be happy:

435706832_bandicam2022-12-2805-30-01-719.png.c050604a9d86e33a87aeba093f3aa6b8.png

jpeg2.jpg.b4e434e47d7581095a958201064ae7f5.jpg

My girl got stuck on prostitution duties again. Jarl Elisif herself solicited her services. Then the stuck up bitch refused to pay her. Maybe its time to give Windhelm a visit...

1873326654_bandicam2022-12-2803-51-04-682.png.ea3756706d606cc82ec4f086806a2ed9.png

In Solitude with a couple of new slaves who could benefit from some humiliation training. So I stood them in front of the Jarl, made them strip naked and told them to bring themselves off.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-29 15-00-23.png

Elisif doesn't seem especially appreciative of the show. No idea why - Sidgeir loved it!

SkyrimSE 2022-12-29 14-56-57.png

Here she is asking Falk if there's some way to have these people removed from her audience chamber. (While giving me a hard stare into the bargain!). Falk wasn't especially helpful to her cause in this instance. I think he appreciates a free show as much as the next man.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-29 14-58-21.png

After they went, I sat myself down in her chair, just to make sure the view was unimpeded.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-29 15-00-16.png

There's a long running argument that basically says: The Last Dragonborn can sit on the Throne of Shor in Sovngarde. Therefore he is really Shor, and therefore he is a Shezarrine, which means he is really Lorkhan which means he is the the most powerful of all the gods, and just slumming it by pretending to be a mortal.

So bu the same argument, I can sit on the Throne of Solitude: does that then make me Elisif?  Because I have to say, I don't think the beard suits her at all!

Edited by DocClox
2 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Anyone has more say than Elisif. She's more boobs than brain.

I think that makes you winner of tonight's Missing Words Round. I did in fact mean to write "I have to say". Original message has been edited.

17 hours ago, caveman74 said:

Oops, thought it said who are you doing in Skyrim. :P 

On this board, it's usually the same thing.

Spoiler

Me, I'm busy breaking a an angry bandit mage from Halted Stream Camp. Although I think she's enjoying being rebuked more than she wants to admit.

SkyrimSE 2022-12-30 09-45-06.png

Once I get done with her, I need to have a word with that blonde tart in the background. Who told her it was OK to stop touching herself?

Here's a view of the camp as a whole. I normally like to line my girls up a bit neater than this, but sod it. I guess I'm having a lazy day. (I know, I know: "real pureblood vampires never have lazy days!")

SkyrimSE 2022-12-30 10-06-37.png

I really just wanted the Transmute spell, but I'm taking the chance to get my Vampire Lord form up to speed. Then I'm going to visit the Winking Skeever and give Malborn nothing but a handful of leashing collars. Always a fun time at Elenwen's parties!

Edited by DocClox

Due to one of the mods I'm using drunken bar room brawls among the NPCs happen on occasion. This specific one in Solitude however really got out of hand. Both the brawlers decided their fists weren't enough and grabbed some of the hatchets on display in place:

262384646_bandicam2022-12-2804-11-45-700.png.27b04a5171fc8636100f0a4d31a87fcd.png

Somehow in spite of hacking the crap out each other neither ended up dying.

Halted Stream Camp, a day or so later. Everyone has submitted to the point where I can trust them not to run off or try and attack me. They've all been made to masturbate to at least one orgasm. Every one has been impregnated. I lined them up for inspection, and then left them standing there overnight while I caught forty winks in the mine,  using the bandit leader's comfy bed.

I also managed to construct the extra collars I mentioned, transmuted some iron to gold, and used the resulting gold ingot to build an Arcane Enchanter, which was the initial point of the exercise.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE 2022-12-30 12-54-45.png

I'm going to going to do one last inspection, praising or scolding each in turn as needed, and then I'll find them all a home in the cellar at Lakeside.

And after that, I really will have no excuse not to go and crash Elenwen's little soirée...

[edit]

And here's the haul from the Embassy.

Spoiler

SkyrimSE 2022-12-30 14-39-44.png

I took ten collars and only got one slave on the first pass - all bar one of the guards were male ffs.

So I took myself off round the front of the Embassy, picked the lock on the gate, and nabbed the two door guards. Then for good measure, I broke into the barracks, took the women and killed the males.

It was really weird.  Here I am in full vampire lord mode, breaking into a secure area, and everyone's all "welcome to the Thalmor Embassy, sir".

Edited by DocClox