What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

4 hours ago, MajorArc said:

I thought the same thing

I assume the uh... videoless? video in the spoiler tag two comments up from OP of the mod that sent you here

Just sounds like bromie's got Dripping when aroused SFX on in a Tavern

Edited by StrayedLINX
4 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Welcome aboard the Fairheart.

That looks like an imported TES4 model ? I think I have seen the modder's ressource on the Nexus some years ago. Is that a playable mod ?

Camith thought it'd be a great idea to take Elisif hostage.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e51062869d2976d70855a80f604da455.png

I don't think anyone would be paying even a single Septim to have her back.

image.thumb.png.41a47a04296ab73406fe628e5e5714a7.png

"It's worth a try. If it doesn't work we can keep her as a sex toy for Aelfwyn. Bet she wouldn't mind some company while keeping watch of our boat.

Aye, that might work.

image.thumb.png.4ff15505136c17bbf5757dcace08d463.png

"What have I gotten myself into? I don't deserve this."

26 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Yes you do. ?

1 hour ago, Speed Metal said:

"It's worth a try. If it doesn't work we can keep her as a sex toy for Aelfwyn. Bet she wouldn't mind some company while keeping watch of our boat.

? Actually that sounds very useful and a very good thing that she could do for Skyrim

Made a new character after swapping out Sacrosanct for the minimalist version, because I was tired of being ridiculously overpowered. Apparently drowners are resistant to vampiric drain, because this happened:

Spoiler

Am.jpg.6e9475a03131a47b5a9a0e7582cad42c.jpg

1876272200_Am02.jpg.ebbf31c6780fbddd1f8b827b01093eac.jpg

As if it wasn't bad enough already, his friends decided to show up before she could run away... (Yes, the one on the right is broken. He isn't undressing for some reason.)

1153921586_Am03.jpg.0ab069db9df5a093a15b2a60346c4bf8.jpg

Granted, she's a level one, regular vampire, but these guys are really hard to kill...

Edited by R0nin78

Redoing a lot of my character presets after completely re-installing oldrim and putting a new mod list together. Creepy necromancer elf got a new look this morning, and now that I have the perfect body/skin mods, I'm working on a couple of male nord vampires. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot105.jpg.a748fa49c2dbc80d799ac0952c3f27f7.jpg

She's a bit of a voyeur too...

ScreenShot103.jpg.cc07f736affe832e5f29ffbc0d696b8e.jpg

Edited by R0nin78
On 10/31/2022 at 5:30 PM, R0nin78 said:

Made a new character after swapping out Sacrosanct for the minimalist version, because I was tired of being ridiculously overpowered. Apparently drowners are resistant to vampiric drain, because this happened:

If those drowners are from the Demonic Creatures Mod then that is because it reskins existing creatures but keeps things like resistances, weaknesses and factions.

The Drowners were based on Draugr.
At least in the LE version.

On 10/31/2022 at 5:30 PM, R0nin78 said:

(Yes, the one on the right is broken. He isn't undressing for some reason.)

Target the "shy" one in console and do an inv on him. Should find an unamed item there, use console to equip to cure his "shyness"

Note: I have had instances where that item isn't in their inventory at all.

Meanwhile on my experimental AE game...

We find out whether this lowly, fledgling vampire and former mercenary can save Tamriel from Alduin with the help of his blind companion with the sexy voice, his annoying Housecarl, and whatever other thralls--I mean sex toys followers he manages to string along on the way, then... take over the Volkihar from within, and eventually bang both Harkon's wife, and his daughter (Preferably at the same time, and while Harkon is forced to watch.) without one of the several hundred highly-immersive and totally necessary mods like "Horny Milf Carlotta", "Vex the dominatrix", "Simping Female Guards", and too many others to list that I've just installed causing Skyrim to shit itself...

Spoiler

And here he is, the hero Skyrim didn't deserve, but got stuck with anyway...

ScreenShot0.jpg.0f775b8dd630eee0996c3f5b4ec048dc.jpg