What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

9 minutes ago, yorpers said:

You know I'm not sure it's really ever discussed on who came up with the idea of titties in lore? Since Akatosh was first to have a form it kinda made sense to me?

Akatosh just a thirsty bitch at this point ?

And welcome to the Club of glory my Friend. Tight up breasts in certain clothing are immersive! And we need more Immersion! Yes! I did it for Immersion, YOU Did it for Immersion! We all do it for Immersion! And for them tiddy's ? The day Women in my Game discovered Gravity, Talos jizzed a Rainbow from which the first Chad was born

14 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Akatosh just a thirsty bitch at this point ?

And welcome to the Club of glory my Friend. Tight up breasts in certain clothing are immersive! And we need more Immersion! Yes! I did it for Immersion, YOU Did it for Immersion! We all do it for Immersion! And for them tiddy's ? The day Women in my Game discovered Gravity, Talos jizzed a Rainbow from which the first Chad was born

:classic_angel: all for the immersion. 

Man holy fuck though you need to make "the birth of chad" a thing? that actually sounds hilarious to see. 

7 minutes ago, yorpers said:

:classic_angel: all for the immersion. 

Man holy fuck though you need to make "the birth of chad" a thing? that actually sounds hilarious to see. 

Give me a few Chaps till my Photoshop/Paint.Net skills are good enough to actually ad an Rainbow coming out of a Schlong ? The Cumshot i send you last time was more or less just me trying if I could do it with existing textures.. The Rainbow I think i need to make that myself

Just now, Gukahn said:

Give me a few Chaps till my Photoshop/Paint.Net skills are good enough to actually ad an Rainbow coming out of a Schlong ? The Cumshot i send you last time was more or less just me trying if I could do it with existing textures.. The Rainbow I think i need to make that myself

And when this happens, the world we know will end. For real. I can't wait to see the birth of Chad.

2 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

And when this happens, the world we know will end. For real. I can't wait to see the birth of Chad.

Just imagine.. A flying baby chad with a pacifier shooting out of talos Schlong, surrounded by Rainbows ? 

It was a great Day. A Day justice came back to Tamriel ?

7 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Yeah no worries? oh, I may make a rainbow texture anyway tbh so I'll send it to you later if you want.