27 minutes ago, KazaiChan said:

Thank you for answering my question. I solved it, you can use the PSVAC for oldrim vanilla armors on SE and everything works fine. :)

As for your question, the RS children for BeeingFemale SE does already exist... On testing my kid looked RS and fine. Only problem is idr where I got the addon from. Most likely it might have just been upon starting BeeingFemale there when you first put it in NMM it opens the installation box. Try downloading it and see if that is the case, because if not I don't remember where I got the patch from. x.x

EDIT: Yeah, I've searched the web for a bit and I can't find it. It's possible I used the oldrim version by accident and it just worked? I really don't know anymore. Sorry I'm not much help. :(

I had already asked on Oldrid Nexus of "BeeingFemale Addon for RSChildren" if it works for SE, because the thought came to me. But unfortunately no answer yet.

12 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello I would like to use Beeing female for SE but I always wanted to wait until the RS Children Adddon is also available for SE. Unfortunately I still could not find a conversation of the addon. Does anybody know if there is a different page than the usual ones?

There is one already. For LE.

Easy to convert for your self. Used it for one long time now.

Well, we agree; you can't have sex between an adult and a child in Skyrim because it's forbidden and everything (except the Family ties mod). And yet while my northerner was sleeping peacefully, the sentence at the top left to warn that someone to ejaculate in us posted "Boy to ejaculate in you". WTF. How can anyone explain this to me when normally it's impossible?

50 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Well, we agree; you can't have sex between an adult and a child in Skyrim because it's forbidden and everything (except the Family ties mod). And yet while my northerner was sleeping peacefully, the sentence at the top left to warn that someone to ejaculate in us posted "Boy to ejaculate in you". WTF. How can anyone explain this to me when normally it's impossible?

"Impossible" with quotes. How children are excluded matters, because other mods could conflict with those exclusions. A good example is using the IsChild condition where it fails with mods that make children killable, because that flag is hard coded to be essential. So a killable children mod will uncheck it. Due to issues like that, in Fertility Mode I had to use a multilayered approach to excluding children, including but not limited to: the IsChild condition, race blacklists, actor black lists, and keyword checks.

I know for a fact that BeeingFemale uses the IsChild condition, but I don't recall if it expands on that with other exclusion methods.

12 minutes ago, Narue said:

"Impossible" with quotes. How children are excluded matters, because other mods could conflict with those exclusions. A good example is using the IsChild condition where it fails with mods that make children killable, because that flag is hard coded to be essential. So a killable children mod will uncheck it. Due to issues like that, in Fertility Mode I had to use a multilayered approach to excluding children, including but not limited to: the IsChild condition, race blacklists, actor black lists, and keyword checks.

I know for a fact that BeeingFemale uses the IsChild condition, but I don't recall if it expands on that with other exclusion methods.

"The boy" must have succumbed to the beauty and charm of my Nordic for having impregnated him during his sleep XD.

13 hours ago, Narue said:

Even more, SexLab itself has additional mechanisms to detect whether actors are children.

Hi guys, I'm having trouble getting the belly inflation aspect of this mod to work. I'm fairly certain that SLIF works properly - it's been tested with Fertility Mode, so I'm wondering whether I've set up Beeing Female correctly to work with SLIF. I'm currently running CBBE if that helps troubleshoot things.

edit: fixed my problem after getting patch man's CBBE fix. I'm surprised that UNP is only considered "optional" when this mod doesn't work properly with different body replacers...

Hi, I apologize if this seems like a repeat question, but I tried following the instructions and they didn't seem to work. I would like to use beeing female, but it keeps crashing on start up. I tried changing the dll for the one linked in answer to the issue, and that didn't seem to help. I tried to do so in the appdata folder for the mod, and the skse plugins folder in the game files when trying the former didn't work. I don't think I missed anything unless there is something uniquely wrong to my system. I did check everything to see if it all booted properly and it all seemed to with every other mod I had running.

Hey scientists of love, so I made a new sex heavy game that included this mod and all worked pretty smoothly, but a few hours in and I was noticing big delays on animation and some DD clothing removal/addition scripts (Anywhere from 6 seconds to 20+ seconds) and spent a while reducing any unnecessary stuff then wound up seeing (pics in spoiler) when I checked active scripts in ReSaver. A lot of repeating scripts are among them from what I can tell (pic 2), initially it was over 100 of this script file but resetting beeing female in game reduced it to 'only' 51.

I would really appreciate if anyone with more know-how than me would help me out here before I resign to a new game without this. I feel like I should terminate all of them and see if I can turn settings in it off to see if it fixes, but I am unsure if this is safe to do.

Another relevant note is most of those seem to also contain the string "UPDATE" and are attached to an instance from simple slavery. I just noticed that all of them say "WARNING: SCRIPT MISSING" on the actual file too.

I'm clueless where to go from here ?

Spoiler

script bloat.pngScript bloat 2.png

13 minutes ago, Zanakanishi said:

Hey scientists of love, so I made a new sex heavy game that included this mod and all worked pretty smoothly, but a few hours in and I was noticing big delays on animation and some DD clothing removal/addition scripts (Anywhere from 6 seconds to 20+ seconds) and spent a while reducing any unnecessary stuff then wound up seeing (pics in spoiler) when I checked active scripts in ReSaver. A lot of repeating scripts are among them from what I can tell (pic 2), initially it was over 100 of this script file but resetting beeing female in game reduced it to 'only' 51.

I would really appreciate if anyone with more know-how than me would help me out here before I resign to a new game without this. I feel like I should terminate all of them and see if I can turn settings in it off to see if it fixes, but I am unsure if this is safe to do.

Another relevant note is most of those seem to also contain the string "UPDATE" and are attached to an instance from simple slavery. I just noticed that all of them say "WARNING: SCRIPT MISSING" on the actual file too.

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately there's not much you can do. BeeingFemale applies a script to every tracked actor, and the script is rather heavy in and of itself. Unless your load order is very small, you're almost guaranteed to have lag issues that increase over time.

2 minutes ago, Narue said:

Unfortunately there's not much you can do. BeeingFemale applies a script to every tracked actor, and the script is rather heavy in and of itself. Unless your load order is very small, you're almost guaranteed to have lag issues that increase over time.

Thank you for the quick reply, my active plugin count is 175 without any Xedit merge applied so it's not too big I don't think. I remember there was an option for it to only track me and that's the main thing I wanted from this mod, do you think this would work if I set it to just me for all options like that I can find?

2 minutes ago, Zanakanishi said:

Thank you for the quick reply, my active plugin count is 175 without any Xedit merge applied so it's not too big I don't think. I remember there was an option for it to only track me and that's the main thing I wanted from this mod, do you think this would work if I set it to just me for all options like that I can find?

I don't have any experience with that option given that I never used it, but it's worth trying. :) 

OK, so I can confirm that it was this causing the animation lag and that terminating all the scripts (ReSaver did it automatically on remove unidentified elements clean) and then disabling and enabling sexlab framework on MCM, removing all NPC settings from Beeing Female on MCM and then re-applying all animations in SL anim loader that everything seems to work fine (sexed a dog and a human to check, only a 2-3 second delay at the start then none between scenes when pressing space to skip ahead) - I will get pregnant and try some other mods out to see if everything works out and it does not keep adding new files like the initial cause. (oh and turn off that 30 second update feature on BF's debug tab, it seems that was the main cause of all the script lag)

Currently have 6 active scripts running instead of the previous 51 down from 100+ (the 6 are still from Beeing female...) will see if this raises and edit this comment after for if anyone has the same problem/is curious.

2 hours ago, Zanakanishi said:

Reveal hidden contents

The main thing you should do is NOT to use one cleaner. It will break the mod. Since that is temporary scrips the mod needs.

Do you often fast travel? If so make sure that the games clock works as it should. There is mods that fixes that issue.

If you turn off tracking of other NPC:s those will go away.

But then you more or less turn off half the mod.

You need to place your Dova in one safe cell and let he/she stand there for some time, during that time you can fix some coffee or take one beer. Dont do anything.

Make one new hardsave and load that, if that dont work load older save.

Edit.

One more thing you can also do is to force the mod to restart, and after you have done that, you do tell it to update all npc:s

That will take some time. Dont do anything while you do it.

My self have noticed that those temp script do often come when you have meet many npc:s, the mod should tell you how many it have stored.

34 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

The main thing you should do is NOT to use one cleaner. It will break the mod. Since that is temporary scrips the mod needs.

Do you often fast travel? If so make sure that the games clock works as it should. There is mods that fixes that issue.

If you turn off tracking of other NPC:s those will go away.

But then you more or less turn off half the mod.

You need to place your Dova in one safe cell and let he/she stand there for some time, during that time you can fix some coffee or take one beer. Dont do anything.

Make one new hardsave and load that, if that dont work load older save.

I kept a save from before I removed it just incase, but I did turn off the scripts and that did fix the issue, the mod is also working on PC tracking at least. however even with all the settings it is spam creating seemingly empty/dead end (?) "Warning! Script missing" scripts just like it was before, it went to 63 then 15 active scripts after I did what you suggested with the standing there and despite all that NPC stuff being turned off it still has 6 NPC's registered. It does seem unintentional but then I am only using observation with no internal knowledge to back that up, so I can not say that with conviction. I have no idea why it would send spam active scripts linked to Simple Slavery specifically though. Since all of them always reference that.

It may work for others with the full mod features installed, but for me personally only my PC having the features is necessary, so I am fine with that outcome if that's where my issue is. Honestly it feels like all the information is there, I am just not smart enough to make the root connection, I'll happily send more screens of the logs if anyone wants to solve the reason it is spamming them.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Ok, so I put the new .dll in the SKSE/plugins folder and tried both as is and renaming it beeingfemale64.dll and my game still CTD's on startup.  It IS BF crashing my game as it starts when I uninstall it.  Help?

You dont need to rename it, only make sure that you remove the old dll. It will work as it is.

And you cant remove Beeing Female whitout starting one new game.

Do you have other mods that uses dll files?

Create one tread in support forum, and post your loadorder include what mod manager you use.

3 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

You dont need to rename it, only make sure that you remove the old dll. It will work as it is.

And you cant remove Beeing Female whitout starting one new game.

Do you have other mods that uses dll files?

Create one tread in support forum, and post your loadorder include what mod manager you use.

I haven't started a game yet.  I didn't see an old .dll either.  It is BF as my game CTD's on startup (before the logo) with it installed, it does not CTD without BF.  I'll see if the old .dll is still there somewhere

Edit: Ok, fixed it!  Apparently I have overwritten the old .dll and Vortex had created a backup.  Don't know which caused the issue, so I deleted both, and copied the fixed one  again.  Game started up fine.  Thanks!