7 hours ago, ano23ks said:

1) yes, you got semen from this NPC. Watch MCM menu under Beeing female. You can modify all you want, you can cheating, if you change the profile.

2) I'm not sure if there is a spell for it, but if not, try a command. You can find the commands here or here. for SE and LE.

bf:unimpregnate

3) There are options in MCM, i think yeah.

4) Your child they mom to you and is the same stat as a adopt child. There is a spell where you can see who is the father and who is the mother.

5) You can send it to his father.
You can also have it serviced in a city. After a while it goes to his father (i think). There are a spell you can call you childs.
Eqipp your child with weapons/armors and let fight for you, they are can't die. So you can create a personal army. :D

(Watch this mod: BFA - BeeingFemale Addon for RSChildren) You Tube Tutorial

Is for LE, but you can onvert it with the creation tool.
Open the console, click on the npc and write "disable".

When you google this you can find more informations and any mods for beeing female. Or you watch here in this Forum.

In SE ver. from BF there are a Bug with the childs. In my game the child have false hairs and false textures.

I am currently trying to find out whether another mod is causing the problem or beeing female.

It can also be related to the addon BFA Beeing female Addon for RS Children.

I hope that the mod writer is still active and upload a bugfix. (There are many little problems with BF SE)

Thanks, I no longer hoped to have an answer!

2 hours ago, aegonisablackfyre said:

This mod keeps crashing my game before the Bethesda logo comes up. It's a shame because I really want to use it! 

The easy way. Post and ask before checking the tread?

Why not check page 11 that is the page before this and you will find what you are looking for.

I do it for you.

6 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

I keep getting the id widget popping up on saves and on top of that the female birth animation won't play even tho I have it enabled. Even after the birth I don't get a child item in my inventory. Could someone help me out?

Run FNIS. If you've done that and it's still not working, check the warnings for Beeing Female in FNIS. Then run loot.
Then start the game if you are using Sexlab, run the animation register under Sexlab in MCM and addonlist.

I just did that. It took a while (about 5min for me), but after a while and restarting the game it worked.

If does not run? Reset under Beeing Female run Reset, wait some time, save and restart.

After this should run i have test it many many times.... Mods for skyrim are a permanent construction site.

But the more you understand how the mods work, the easier it gets. I have read many thread in Nexus and here...

Most of the problems have already been communicated here. But the motivation is high. :smirk:

ID Windows is a bug. Restart the game or save and load this game several times. With me that then disappears.

21 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

Does anyone know how to get rid of the annoying message that says ID. It pops up everyone time I reload a save

Load the current save, then load this save again. If it is the ID window on the right that you cannot get away by pressing the H button.

14 hours ago, ano23ks said:

Load the current save, then load this save again. If it is the ID window on the right that you cannot get away by pressing the H button.

I found that holding e after selecting the couples maker in debugging tab in MCM makes it go away but it returns every time I load a save. I just want it to go away so I don't have to this every time I load. No one else seems to have this issue so idk why I do.

3 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

I found that holding e after selecting the couples maker in debugging tab in MCM makes it go away but it returns every time I load a save. I just want it to go away so I don't have to this every time I load. No one else seems to have this issue so idk why I do.

Oh wow, thanks for the info. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

So I set up a new Skyrim SE installation and installed BF SE. Unfortunately all I get is a screen with a message box that said -1/6 and in the MCM the menu is not loading no matter how much time.

I don't know if that helps, but in my papyrus log I found these lines again and again:

[04/04/2020 - 12:20:08PM] error: Unbound native function "Hex" called
[04/04/2020 - 12:20:08PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp241"
stack:
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnPageReset() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line ?
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
	[BF_Config (11001828)].fwsystemconfig.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (12000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?

Anyone got an idea what I'm doing wrong or what script I have to look into? Unfortunately the source wasn't included in the file at the beginning of this thread.

Addendum:

Found the error. I was using the wrong DLL replacement. Seems to work right now. The only error I got in papyrus log is about a variable called "BeeingFemaleAnimationVersion".

Hello,

first of all, many thanks for this great mod.  ? 

I have a question:

Is there a way to get an current overview of the women/npc who are currently pregnant? For example via a console command, MCM or a mod file?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Is is anyone more then me that starts to think the mod is not converted correct? That it is still LE that it is only the DLL file that is converted?

Way to many errors in it.

And the most errors are in the addon.

There is actually less errors in Bane_masters V10 LE patch that I did convert for my self.

ok so I post my problem again, maybe somebody knows the answer now as we got more people in the tread than before. So when I use this mod (using the right dll, and no other dlls are present) everything works at the beginning. After a while (like I go and clear a dungeon, go from Whiterun to Riverwood clear a dungeon or two) game script slow down like very noticeably. Mods what needs scripted elements are screwed, like bathing in Skyrim, eating /drinking animation, SL. They have a couple seconds delay first, but it will get worse over time until animations are not playing, character gets stuck in them. The other thing I noticed this always happen if I am in a crowded area (like Whiterun, Bannered Mare etc.) If the character is alone in a cave it is better. Now I am sure that this mod causes it, because if I remove it, or run the game with Fertility mode none of this happens. I tested with different versions, different mod setups, new games, new characters...you name it, it is always the same. If I install BF and the up to date dll game guaranteed to die after a couple of hours script wise. (maybe it won't die, but every action (including vanilla scripted elements will have a massive delay)

It looks to me some of the scripts no ok with Skyrim SE. Maybe something with tracking all female named npcs? I don't know...

Anybody with more wits than me can help, please? I love this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 10:34 PM, Uncle64 said:

Is is anyone more then me that starts to think the mod is not converted correct? That it is still LE that it is only the DLL file that is converted?

Way to many errors in it.

And the most errors are in the addon.

There is actually less errors in Bane_masters V10 LE patch that I did convert for my self.

how did you manage to get it working? I tried converting myself, and got stuck at skyrim version outdated error. I tried to edit the source but cant compile due to errors.

The original 2.81 source code is not included in the zip even though FAQs mentioned included.

I have the bug where bellies of NPCs reset after they enter a different zone/building.  For instance Carlotta is pregnant and will have a flat belly until you wait for longer than an hour.  The belly will spawn for the rest of the time she is in the white run.  When she enters the inn however it will reset unless you wait again.

5 hours ago, goodgoing29 said:

I have the bug where bellies of NPCs reset after they enter a different zone/building.  For instance Carlotta is pregnant and will have a flat belly until you wait for longer than an hour.  The belly will spawn for the rest of the time she is in the white run.  When she enters the inn however it will reset unless you wait again.

You did not read the tread here and on the main LE tread?

That is one common feture since the belly node update is one 1 per hour. After 1 hour she will have one belly.
When you change cell all NPC:s do reset, and the update will come later, if it did no do that your game will simply die.

8 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

That is one common feture since the belly node update is one 1 per hour. After 1 hour she will have one belly.
When you change cell all NPC:s do reset, and the update will come later, if it did no do that your game will simply die.

Guess I wasn't searching the right thing.  Thanks for the update.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:39 PM, Uncle64 said:

That doesn't happen on SO4, the belly persists on PC/NPC regardless of cell change and does not cause ctd.  Guess another blocker from me switching :(