8 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

FM needs a creature child actor option.

Edit: misread a little, it's late.

there's options for it to take the mother or father's race, or random. beast fathers are allowed, but i haven't played a save long enough for the beast kid to grow up.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Edit: misread a little, it's late.

there's options for it to take the mother or father's race, or random. beast fathers are allowed, but i haven't played a save long enough for the beast kid to grow up.

Does it work for followers?  Thought I read it was PC only, but might be wrong - not looked at it in ages.  Just done a swap on a new game from SO4 to BF.  I like the idea of consequences with BF, though SO4 is a lot more versatile with NPC's etc., just soulgems are hardly a consequence lol.

11 hours ago, Stiffon said:

Does it work for followers?  Thought I read it was PC only, but might be wrong - not looked at it in ages.  Just done a swap on a new game from SO4 to BF.  I like the idea of consequences with BF, though SO4 is a lot more versatile with NPC's etc., just soulgems are hardly a consequence lol.

It works on all NPCs. I went through Solitude recently and Evette at the Spiced Wine stall had a baby. Followers annoy the heck out of me so I haven't kept them around to watch.

It's had a lot of improvements. About the only other that's possibly missing is menstruation. There's a cycle (adjustable), but you aren't actually bleeding in game.  Nor are there PMS effects.

Also did a little more checking, looks like when a creature is the father, the child will be the mother's race. So yes on them fathering a child, but no baby creatures.

But I never have the menu fail to activate with fertility mode, or have to worry about how long it will take for a new dll to be compiled.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

It works on all NPCs. I went through Solitude recently and Evette at the Spiced Wine stall had a baby. Followers annoy the heck out of me so I haven't kept them around to watch.

It's had a lot of improvements. About the only other that's possibly missing is menstruation. There's a cycle (adjustable), but you aren't actually bleeding in game.  Nor are there PMS effects.

Also did a little more checking, looks like when a creature is the father, the child will be the mother's race. So yes on them fathering a child, but no baby creatures.

But I never have the menu fail to activate with fertility mode, or have to worry about how long it will take for a new dll to be compiled.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to give it a try.  Would like the creature child feature, but the PMS/bleeding doesn't worry me.

On 3/8/2020 at 2:54 PM, Uncle64 said:

The easy way. Post and ask before checking the tread?

Why not check page 11 that is the page before this and you will find what you are looking for.

I do it for you.

The file is continually blocked by my anti-virus. Apparently it is NOT a .zip file but is a .dll that attempts to install a plug-in into your browser. (uh, whut?)

How could this mod exist fine for so many for so long? And why is a seemingly random file from some 3rd party location which is NOT supported by the original author of the mod deemed a solution?

Put simply, do not follow this link. If the author wishes to include whatever file it is in the mod and release it as a new version, let them. But the URL here is a virus. It is not a solution to the problem.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:17 AM, Koricopat said:

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.7z 68.55 MB · 9 downloads

For those wanting a quick fix, this version has the correct dll already installed, so no CTD. It also works with SLSO.

I make no promises as to quality or stability, but I can say that it's what I'm running in my game currently, and it seems to work just fine.

This looks like it solved by problem of getting the "-1/6" error message pop up. Thank you. Now to test it thoroughly!

3 hours ago, Emrek said:

The file is continually blocked by my anti-virus. Apparently it is NOT a .zip file but is a .dll that attempts to install a plug-in into your browser. (uh, whut?)

How could this mod exist fine for so many for so long? And why is a seemingly random file from some 3rd party location which is NOT supported by the original author of the mod deemed a solution?

Put simply, do not follow this link. If the author wishes to include whatever file it is in the mod and release it as a new version, let them. But the URL here is a virus. It is not a solution to the problem.

You are wrong, and you download it wrong, dont give wrong advice. Period.

The author of this mod have left the mod in care here for us to update the DLL file anyone that can do it, The author of this mod dont have Skyrim SE.

45 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

You are wrong, and you download it wrong, dont give wrong advice. Period.

The author of this mod have left the mod in care here for us to update the DLL file anyone that can do it, The author of this mod dont have Skyrim SE.

I was not talking about the MOD, I was talking about the link the other user had given. THAT is the virus.

2 hours ago, Emrek said:

I was not talking about the MOD, I was talking about the link the other user had given. THAT is the virus.

I did se that, and that is not one virus at all.

So stop your silly posts.

Only for YOU did I do this. This is one safe site. It is the same site that scans mods that is uploaded to Nexus and are used as checkup for all other. If you dont trust 50 or so different AV then.....

The first one is for the DLL it self, the other is for the zip file whit the dll inside it.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b269cae71229262c13127fe3f6b20837d63cd64e21ba2d49a3c6966328b09f33/detection

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b22dddaa3e4004dcb66b27109304187f2cf39790d0aa8f2710afb4127890f01a/detection

20 hours ago, Emrek said:

I used that link, and had no issues. The AV software I use has saved me multiple times, and it was perfectly satisfied this was no threat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 1:28 PM, ano23ks said:

I had the same problem.

it seems the original DLL does not work.

Try this:

BeeingFemale SE

https://hotfile.to/n1E6r9G7nc/BeeingFemale_zip

I did put it in skse/plugins in the mod folder.
You need to remove the old dll file.

Rename it in BeingFemale64.dll (but I think it is not necessary)

Anyone have this dll file.  The link to this is broken.

NVM, dodo me scrolled up afterwards and found another link. :)

On 5/14/2020 at 7:17 AM, Koricopat said:

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1.7z 68.55 MB · 206 downloads

For those wanting a quick fix, this version has the correct dll already installed, so no CTD. It also works with SLSO.

I make no promises as to quality or stability, but I can say that it's what I'm running in my game currently, and it seems to work just fine.

SLSO doesn´t work well for me, it applies the cum effect on both orgasms, not on the male one only. Have you tested it with SLSO? How did you add the compatibility?

There is this mod that's an addon, it added beast race children, sadly I don't know how to convert it and I'm struggling to figure it out. Never modded or have any experience in such stuff. Although it's also for RSChildren mod as well, and I use that mod a lot even in SSE.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:23 PM, Stiffon said:

That doesn't happen on SO4, the belly persists on PC/NPC regardless of cell change and does not cause ctd.  Guess another blocker from me switching :(

My issue is quite the opposite.  Got pregnant, carried to term, give birth (wow hair inside skull (found fix for that)), bamm game crash.  Reload tried again, soon as I get off the floor game crash.  Tried to reset stats, unintall, reload game (still pregnant belly), reinstall BF, shows not pregnant yet still have pregnancy belly.  Tried bodyslide in hopes it got stuck or baked in, no go.

Tried the bf.unimpregnate and got Unrecognized command "bf.".  

Anyone know how to remove the belly besides starting a new game?