8 hours ago, Raistln1971 said:

My issue is quite the opposite.  Got pregnant, carried to term, give birth (wow hair inside skull (found fix for that)), bamm game crash.  Reload tried again, soon as I get off the floor game crash.  Tried to reset stats, unintall, reload game (still pregnant belly), reinstall BF, shows not pregnant yet still have pregnancy belly.  Tried bodyslide in hopes it got stuck or baked in, no go.

Tried the bf.unimpregnate and got Unrecognized command "bf.".  

Anyone know how to remove the belly besides starting a new game?

Sadly I had to give up and drop BF once it (again) started dropping the father.  Great concept, especially the creature addon, but didn't deliver for me. Currently running Fertility Mode, but looks like I'll be going back to Soulgem Oven! Wish I could code mods.

15 hours ago, Stiffon said:

Sadly I had to give up and drop BF once it (again) started dropping the father.  Great concept, especially the creature addon, but didn't deliver for me. Currently running Fertility Mode, but looks like I'll be going back to Soulgem Oven! Wish I could code mods.

Can't code myself, no time to really mess with it.  Sadly this is the reason I stuck with Hentai Pregnancy in LE, almost 0 bugs.  Born kids didn't have a good dialogue, but everything worked perfectly.  Such is the life in SE.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:41 PM, MasculineKnightess said:

So I was getting crashes on startup, I tried running without SKSE64 and got no crash. So from there I started removing DLLs until it would not crash. It seems BeeingFemale64.dll is the culprit crashing me on startup, without it I run just fine. So what did I screw up here to make this happen?

you did not mess anything up the dll needs to be updated to the current run time

2 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

there is a dll available to fix the issue, unfortunatly  you have to agree to a virus being installed before you can down load the needed file, 

For the last time there is no virus within the .dll .  You really need to learn how to read.  If you can't read then just keep clicking any random box that pops up on your screen at the download site instead of reading and using common sense.  Go back to the last 2 pages and read the comments and then download the the right file.  You might want to also notice that these cheap anti-virus software are telling people that your download is trying to install a .dll file and flags it as a virus (as several people have already noted).  It's awful funny how everyone else gets it to work with no virus, but you installed a virus by downloading this file.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=922866 file from page 13 with the proper dll just as it says. This file is hosted on site and not some random site.

Ran 3 different virus scans and found nothing.  Been using it for awhile now and still has not triggered a virus warning.

I really expected more from a "Senior Member". 

8 hours ago, Raistln1971 said:

For the last time there is no virus within the .dll .  You really need to learn how to read.  If you can't read then just keep clicking any random box that pops up on your screen at the download site instead of reading and using common sense.  Go back to the last 2 pages and read the comments and then download the the right file.  You might want to also notice that these cheap anti-virus software are telling people that your download is trying to install a .dll file and flags it as a virus (as several people have already noted).  It's awful funny how everyone else gets it to work with no virus, but you installed a virus by downloading this file.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=922866 file from page 13 with the proper dll just as it says. This file is hosted on site and not some random site.

Ran 3 different virus scans and found nothing.  Been using it for awhile now and still has not triggered a virus warning.

I really expected more from a "Senior Member". 

I never said there is a virus in the dll, I followed a link from one of the the se sex lab guides on this site, to an OFF SITE location to down load the file, that site witch was was most likely hacked, forced a redirect to another page, witch set off my anti virus, The dll I down loaded from that page is installed and working fine. I expect mod authors to properly maintain there files, not having people searching all over the page and internet for a vital component required for the mod to function, when it would take a maximum of 15 minutes to repack the file, instead, it took me two full days and a complete uninstall/reinstall of 230 mods to get my game to load due to this lack of proper maintenance. It also would not be difficult to place the link, you show here, in the mods main description, instead of it being buried somewhere in the pages of comments and improperly labeled files. Sorry this "Senior Member" disappointed you

On 6/16/2020 at 7:51 PM, Dragonjoe69 said:

unfortunatly  you have to agree to a virus being installed before you can down load the needed file, 

15 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

I never said there is a virus in the dll,

Er yes you did say it. There is no virus. Get a real AV perspective please.

11 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

lol stupid troll, learn to read

lol, really?  So you want to split hairs on saying the virus is part of the download or part of the dll?  There is no virus. When downloading or otherwise. Go learn about AV before accusing people of being a troll when you are the one scaremongering. /facepalm.

14 hours ago, Stiffon said:

lol, really?  So you want to split hairs on saying the virus is part of the download or part of the dll?  There is no virus. When downloading or otherwise. Go learn about AV before accusing people of being a troll when you are the one scaremongering. /facepalm.

looking to report me again? If you took the time to actually read the post, you would see that I did NOT download the file from the link shown in the prior post, and has I stated quite clearly, I used an alternate link that took me off site and the virus was on the site, not in the dll file, get the facts straight before you start running your mouth

1 hour ago, Uncle64 said:

Is there anyone that have manage to get it to work whit Flower Girls?

I can look into it. It isn't hard to hook Flower Girls events (at least in SE). If I recall correctly, the SexLab hooks in BF don't depend on DLL changes, so it should be reasonably simple to add Flower Girls support after weeding through the mess of milzschnitte's scripts[1]. To be fair, it's been at least two years since I delved deeply into them.

[1] No offense intended, of course, simply a realistic observation. The Papyrus scripts are very much over-engineered for what they do.

4 hours ago, Narue said:

I can look into it. It isn't hard to hook Flower Girls events (at least in SE). If I recall correctly, the SexLab hooks in BF don't depend on DLL changes, so it should be reasonably simple to add Flower Girls support after weeding through the mess of milzschnitte's scripts[1]. To be fair, it's been at least two years since I delved deeply into them.

[1] No offense intended, of course, simply a realistic observation. The Papyrus scripts are very much over-engineered for what they do.

I have tried to mess whit it, but.

1. My papyrus skill dont impress anybody.

2. When I try to compile anything it ends up in zillions of errors. I use MO2. And it is notorius bad for making mods.

As I understand it is more or less only 3-4 lines that needs to be there. But I cant compile whitout zillions of errors. It may be this mod that do it.

I have compiled scripts for the follower I did and did not finish. Due to lack of voice, the one that was supposed to do it did not wanted it.

If you check the patch for LE it did contain only one script that come from FG.

You cant use that one since it is changed in FG:SE.

Currently starting one new game, and was thinking about to use FG and SL as that works fine.
I may use your mod FM instead, but It misses some stuff I want. "confused"

I will try again, maybe someone with some scripting experience will help me :

ok so I post my problem again, maybe somebody knows the answer now as we got more people in the tread than before. So when I use this mod (using the right dll, and no other dlls are present) everything works at the beginning. After a while (like I go and clear a dungeon, go from Whiterun to Riverwood clear a dungeon or two) game script slow down like very noticeably. Mods what needs scripted elements are screwed, like bathing in Skyrim, eating /drinking animation, SL. They have a couple seconds delay first, but it will get worse over time until animations are not playing, character gets stuck in them. The other thing I noticed this always happen if I am in a crowded area (like Whiterun, Bannered Mare etc.) If the character is alone in a cave it is better. Now I am sure that this mod causes it, because if I remove it, or run the game with Fertility mode none of this happens. I tested with different versions, different mod setups, new games, new characters...you name it, it is always the same. If I install BF and the up to date dll game guaranteed to die after a couple of hours script wise. (maybe it won't die, but every action (including vanilla scripted elements will have a massive delay)

It looks to me some of the scripts not ok with Skyrim SE. Maybe something with tracking all female named npcs? I don't know...

Just an update to this: Even with this mod enabled only or playing with male character the scripted stuff gets massive delays after a while. I am wondering I am the only one who noticing this?

I've been using BF since I started SE and have had serious impacts just like you described.  Could play for hour or two away from cities, but only about 5 min or so in cities before fps drops to like -1.  Didn't even think it could be BF just thought it was my GL703vm overheating doing it.  Will try this soon without BF, I kinda hope you're right so I can actually play the game.

Well I can say, I like the mod for the nice features and especially the kids, but I believe I will have to be like others and use Fertility Mode or just do without until some bugs are fixed that are just game breaking in many ways for me.

Extreme stuttering that vanishes on new game without BF.

RS Children addon fixed the hair inside head on kids, but females are now potato heads.

Stuck in Labor Pains after 10 days of giving birth so constantly taking damage. 

Once pregnant the belly never goes away. 

If you try to fix it by uninstalling from the MCM (even waited 72 hours inside small building before saving), says it has missing mods and now your save is corrupt so starting a new game is the only option (unless you use save cleaner and hope it works).

Love the mod and hopefully others have better luck than I did, but after 3 times trying from clean save till 50+ hours each try, I have to try something else.

10 hours ago, Istanblue said:

Is this mod working properly on SE? I just read comments and i don't know what should i do. 

It works.  But in my experience, it would regularly lose track of the father.  If that doesn't bother you, it does work.  You will have to read back a few pages to pick up the updated dll file that is required if your SSE is up to date.

On 5/9/2020 at 9:21 AM, Stiffon said:

FM needs a creature child actor option.

I'd say my biggest gripe with FM is the fact that it ties you into the Hearthfire system, and the baby items don't grow into children unless either of the parents owns a Hearthfire-compatible house. I liked the older versions because they allowed you to have a child growing from a baby item anywhere and have him/her following you. Then you could send the child home (turning them into a regular HF child) or send them away to learn and grow, and after some time you'd have a grown adult offspring who could become your follower.

Unfortunately FM got a huge feature cut later on. And Hearthfire is boring. Hearthfire children are boring too - the author of BF had big plans for the mod, including having children gaining levels and perks, so you could have your child following you and learning, which is damn cool IMO. Having your child getting into all sorts of troubles together with the adventuring parent is probably not a sign of a good parenting, but hey, it's a game.

I just wanna table this idea.  Someone that knows how to fix this whole .dll file INSIDE the mod itself should just do it for the sake of the community that uses it or would like to try it.  Reach out to the original mod author and inform them that this is NOT an attempt to hijack their mod, but just a much needed repair to get it functioning properly.  The forums here and over at Nexus are filled with 'this mod is broken, how to fix plz' posts that go back for months.  If someone that knew what they were doing tackled this I'd wager it could be fixed inside of a day.  If handled in a diplomatic manner, I'd also bet the original mod author would be grateful for the assist.

edit:  Hell, I'm even willing to try to reach out to the original author as long as someone can actually fix this.  I just wanna know someone is willing to handle the coding portion before I start PMing folks randomly.  I love BF and just wanna see it working right.

On 6/26/2020 at 6:09 PM, phillout said:

I'd say my biggest gripe with FM is the fact that it ties you into the Hearthfire system, and the baby items don't grow into children unless either of the parents owns a Hearthfire-compatible house. I liked the older versions because they allowed you to have a child growing from a baby item anywhere and have him/her following you. Then you could send the child home (turning them into a regular HF child) or send them away to learn and grow, and after some time you'd have a grown adult offspring who could become your follower.

Unfortunately FM got a huge feature cut later on. And Hearthfire is boring. Hearthfire children are boring too - the author of BF had big plans for the mod, including having children gaining levels and perks, so you could have your child following you and learning, which is damn cool IMO. Having your child getting into all sorts of troubles together with the adventuring parent is probably not a sign of a good parenting, but hey, it's a game.

In fairness, the HF system doesn't really bother me. Most importantly for me was the ability for followers (and/or PC) to conceive/birth ANY offspring. This made the creature add on something of interest. The fact that the mod would constantly 'lose' the father, made the mod unplayable in this aspect. Might as well be getting soulgems if I'm not getting anything! If I wanted to make a normal family, I'd be playing Sims...

22 minutes ago, amenshawn said:

I just wanna table this idea.  Someone that knows how to fix this whole .dll file INSIDE the mod itself should just do it for the sake of the community that uses it or would like to try it.  Reach out to the original mod author and inform them that this is NOT an attempt to hijack their mod, but just a much needed repair to get it functioning properly.  The forums here and over at Nexus are filled with 'this mod is broken, how to fix plz' posts that go back for months.  If someone that knew what they were doing tackled this I'd wager it could be fixed inside of a day.  If handled in a diplomatic manner, I'd also bet the original mod author would be grateful for the assist.

edit:  Hell, I'm even willing to try to reach out to the original author as long as someone can actually fix this.  I just wanna know someone is willing to handle the coding portion before I start PMing folks randomly.  I love BF and just wanna see it working right.

Thank you. But I don't think it is as simple as you imply.

9 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

Thank you. But I don't think it is as simple as you imply.

I'm not implying that it will be "simple".  If it were, then there wouldn't be a pile of posts going on about the mod not working.  Life gets crazy sometimes, especially in 2020 for some reason, and the people that create these mods often can't get back to work on them as soon as they would like if they can get back to them at all.  My proposal is aimed at getting a second person to get BF for SE into working order for the good of the whole community, and I'm willing to run point on communications to make that happen (because that's the only way I can help really).  I mean, I'm ex-military with 20 years of construction site grumbling as a basis for my communication skills, so what could possibly go wrong?!?  

If I dont remember it wrong so do you have all files needed for making patches and addons to the mod.

They are located in LE download section.

The maker of this mod do not have SkyrimSE so this mods is more or less only one conversion of LE version by one other LL member.

And No you cant use the patches that are made for LE in SE.

The files that you need for making the DLL file is found in LE download page and Milz have stated that anyone that can make one new DLL file can do that and publish it in the tread.

I think this mods DLL file need this added to it. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444

I dont know how to do it.

Have also noted that the first DLL file that comes whit the mod it self is WAY bigger then the later ones.

Dont think anyone can that simple take over the mod as CareTaker do on Nexus.

But perhaps Loverslab should have something like that to.

Okay, if we technically have everything to get the SE version running, is there a step-by-step instruction package for folks like me that are utterly useless at figuring this out on our own?  If not, would someone be willing to create one?  Between my brain operating in a reduced capacity these days and a lifelong relationship with numeric dyslexia, I can't do code to save my life.  I can write fiction and do a little voice acting, but that's where my usefulness ends.    But, I do have a good deal of experience in dealing with people concerning projects, mainly from back when I had a real job, that I could dust off if it could be used here.

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Dont think anyone can that simple take over the mod as CareTaker do on Nexus.

But perhaps Loverslab should have something like that to.

Honestly that's not a bad idea.  There would need to be some sort of guidelines and rotating crew of people handling it (due to life tackling people randomly from time to time), but I think it could be a good thing for everyone here overall.  

On 6/28/2020 at 11:12 AM, Stiffon said:

In fairness, the HF system doesn't really bother me. Most importantly for me was the ability for followers (and/or PC) to conceive/birth ANY offspring. This made the creature add on something of interest. The fact that the mod would constantly 'lose' the father, made the mod unplayable in this aspect. Might as well be getting soulgems if I'm not getting anything! If I wanted to make a normal family, I'd be playing Sims...

My point wasn't to start a discussion which mod is "better", I'm merely trying to collect opinions of people on strength and weaknesses of both mods., in case someone (who knows, right?) decides to go ahead and make another one.

Speaking of "caretakers" mechanism - I personally think it would be nice to just have something like a "LoversLab community license" which would allow the community to take over mods released under this license if those were abandoned by their authors, or simply allow mods to be forked/ported right here at any moment (i.e. close to OSS licenses with some restrictions to prohibit those Wabbajack jockeys from collecting money on Patreon for something they didn't make). Because in order for a mod to get into caretaking on Nexus, the authors themselves have to notify Nexus directly, which kind of defeats the purpose of the idea - if the author just disappears, it doesn't work. Just my $0.02.

Okay, I managed to swap out the .dll file and get the mod up and running.  However, there is zero player information getting imported into the MCM after animations finish.  Would that have anything to do with the .pdb file that's also included in the file along with the .dll file?  If so, where does that go?  I swear, once I get this working I'll stop bothering everyone.

Edit...  BeeingFemale seems to be stuck in 'loading' in the MCM menu.  While I can use the force load option on the mod's functions, all that does is cause the individual tabs to become active for adjusting the settings.  No animations actually cause BF to work in any way.

5 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Okay, I managed to swap out the .dll file and get the mod up and running.  However, there is zero player information getting imported into the MCM after animations finish.  Would that have anything to do with the .pdb file that's also included in the file along with the .dll file?  If so, where does that go?  I swear, once I get this working I'll stop bothering everyone.

Edit...  BeeingFemale seems to be stuck in 'loading' in the MCM menu.  While I can use the force load option on the mod's functions, all that does is cause the individual tabs to become active for adjusting the settings.  No animations actually cause BF to work in any way.

Pdb file?

Last time I did check there was no pdb file whit the dll.

One old one did have.