On 2/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, ano23ks said:

I had the same problem.

it seems the original DLL does not work.

Try this:

BeeingFemale SE

https://hotfile.to/n1E6r9G7nc/BeeingFemale_zip

I did put it in skse/plugins in the mod folder.
You need to remove the old dll file.

Rename it in BeingFemale64.dll (but I think it is not necessary)

The "hotfile.to" page no longer exists

57 minutes ago, Bloodhhunter666 said:

The "hotfile.to" page no longer exists

It is ages since we did find out that dude.

Read more and you will find the DLL you look for.

Why dont you simple check this post? Click the arrow and you come to it.

On 4/20/2021 at 9:03 PM, Aylis said:

I got all the jiggly bits and a nice belly

Reveal hidden contents

Aylis4.jpg.dc45d22585f758dd740721b1144bc6da.jpg

But maybe you should take a look at 'Fertility Mode'. No problems with getting the dll for an seemingly abandoned mod...

As for using Fertility mode. I'd like to, but Being Female more or less keeps my save file hostage at this point. And I'm not feeling like starting a new save AGAIN (I recently made the jump from LE to SE after the countless problems I was facing with SE inspired me to overcome my chronic laziness and gather the LE versions of all my go-to mods)

• 2 weeks later...

So I was able to get this mod working, and its pretty great.

Although, I thought there was a little more to the birth animations. For some reason I thought there was an animation of an object that came out of the player/npc's model to show the birth, but I could just be crazy? Did this mod ever have something like that, or does the character just push out nothing?

16 hours ago, Pusspuss2 said:

So I was able to get this mod working, and its pretty great.

Although, I thought there was a little more to the birth animations. For some reason I thought there was an animation of an object that came out of the player/npc's model to show the birth, but I could just be crazy? Did this mod ever have something like that, or does the character just push out nothing?

NPCs would get pregnant, but my PC never could. Never could understand that one!

• 4 weeks later...

After telling a kid that this place is their home, they seem to be unclickable and don't show up as my kid in config.  Just wondering if anyone else encountered this and was able to fix it? I used this for LE and was able to get the perk charts up but it just seems to stall out 9/10 times on SSE. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 2:48 PM, kcs27 said:

Anyone have the issue where Beeing Female says that Sexlab Framework is incompatible?

I have this issue as well. After having sex, no information of sperm is displayed, either the notice like '...cum inside' or total sperm in the MCM menu. I guess the mod doesn't support Sexlab Framework SE 1.63. 

Really starting to get annoyed. I finally got Seperate Orgasms working and registering at the Radian Prostitution mod and now Being Female doesn't work anymore.
Neither can i cum inside a girl (it doesn't give me the message) nor does it even register her to have received sperm in the MCM.

On 7/18/2021 at 4:59 AM, Uncle64 said:

You may use the old Papyrus that comes whit SL

You need the standalone

Thank you - I tried that, but I get the same thing I've been getting. The PC is the only girl who does not get pregnant. Thanks for trying. I'm probably in the minority, and I'm sure you have more pressing matters to attend to. I'm just going to move over to Fertility Mode permanently. The only thing that does NOT have is creature babies, but it is what it is. :)

On 7/20/2021 at 3:53 AM, Doc_Oc said:

Thank you - I tried that, but I get the same thing I've been getting. The PC is the only girl who does not get pregnant. Thanks for trying. I'm probably in the minority, and I'm sure you have more pressing matters to attend to. I'm just going to move over to Fertility Mode permanently. The only thing that does NOT have is creature babies, but it is what it is. :)

Did you install it so it overwrites the old files that come whit SL?

One other thing, check so it is not one of those Anal that runs. I hate those.

A word of advice, if I may.
Just forget about this mod!
It still suffers from weird and confusing bugs.
-Child with black or red head and shaved hair.
-Sometimes getting pregnant with creatures even with the addons will only give you human children.

And worst of all, once installed. It is impossible to remove it even if you follow the mod's instructions and use FalrimTool, or you'll see "Corrupted Savegame".

The mod looked good though. Being able to get pregnant from creatures, a more detailed menstrual cycle and a birthing animation.

But here's the thing. Buggy mod and impossible to remove.
Prefer Fertility mod or another one but forget about this one!

17 hours ago, hana120 said:

A word of advice, if I may.
Just forget about this mod!
It still suffers from weird and confusing bugs.
-Child with black or red head and shaved hair.
-Sometimes getting pregnant with creatures even with the addons will only give you human children.

And worst of all, once installed. It is impossible to remove it even if you follow the mod's instructions and use FalrimTool, or you'll see "Corrupted Savegame".

The mod looked good though. Being able to get pregnant from creatures, a more detailed menstrual cycle and a birthing animation.

But here's the thing. Buggy mod and impossible to remove.
Prefer Fertility mod or another one but forget about this one!

Yep pretty much this, sadly. I gave up and went to SO4. I don't like soulgems much as I find it non immersive, but FM annoyed me too with its restrictions. Hopefully some day someone will enable creature pregnancy and then those Thalmor scum had best watch out lol.

On 7/2/2021 at 5:51 AM, onkalabonka said:

that should be the latest one, already packed into the package and repacked.

made about a month ago.

BeeingFemale64_2_8_1 - incl aktueller dll.7z 66.15 MB · 199 downloads

I'm using this one and my logs are filled with errors should this be happening? I'm crashing quite a lot too.

ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 5 on  (00019DEE)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 5 on  (00019DEE)].FWAbilityBeeingFemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165

It goes through a variety of numbers not just 5 if that makes any difference. My Papyrus log for 1 hour gameplay is 4mb big and most of it is just this error over and over....it's pretty much constant :(.

No, I'm telling you. Good advice even.
Drop BF as a pregnancy mod.
The mod is buggy.
When you get a child, it turns out to have a black, shaved head.
BF LE plugins even when converted have a lot of trouble working.
And if you install it in your savegame, you can't remove it afterwards even with the MCM instructions and using Fallrim Tool.
It will be a corrupted backup. You will be forced to keep it in your backup.
On top of that, it has a lot of trouble launching.

What is needed is a mix of FM and BF. The simple system of BF and the possibilities of getting pregnant by a creature like on BF.