4 minutes ago, kitten6898 said:

everytime i load in beeing female for Special Edition my game crashes to desktop please i need help what am i doing wrong

Same, I can't get it to load even after changing the DLL file to the newest version. It seems like it works for some people, but not others IDK.

On 8/18/2020 at 6:32 PM, Zanakanishi said:

I kept a save from before I removed it just incase, but I did turn off the scripts and that did fix the issue, the mod is also working on PC tracking at least. however even with all the settings it is spam creating seemingly empty/dead end (?) "Warning! Script missing" scripts just like it was before, it went to 63 then 15 active scripts after I did what you suggested with the standing there and despite all that NPC stuff being turned off it still has 6 NPC's registered. It does seem unintentional but then I am only using observation with no internal knowledge to back that up, so I can not say that with conviction. I have no idea why it would send spam active scripts linked to Simple Slavery specifically though. Since all of them always reference that.

It may work for others with the full mod features installed, but for me personally only my PC having the features is necessary, so I am fine with that outcome if that's where my issue is. Honestly it feels like all the information is there, I am just not smart enough to make the root connection, I'll happily send more screens of the logs if anyone wants to solve the reason it is spamming them.

Hi there. Same issue here. There is nothing wrong with the mod, it was working fine on oldrim. Something in SE does not like when programs tracking a lot of actors. Another example is Wet effect mod. It was working on oldrim with all actors tracked but with SE conversion - game dies and CTDs whenever too many npcs being tracked at once.

There is nothing wrong with BF, it is just not working properly on SE. Does not matter how many mods you have or what kind of machine you have, I tested it with only BF enabled and still the running scripts slowly killed the game (massive delays)

Someone should look into the code and just add an option to track your character AND all the ones you want not everyone. (Add them in MCM or via dialogue or smtg) and also make them removable one by one if needed. If all named characters will be tracked game gonna die.

Also how do you disable NPC tracking? Even if I disable automatic update it will still register new NPCs all the time...halp ?

Edit: Ok I figured it out. I think for the mod to work reliably only one thing is missing. Have an option to add npcs to tracking individually one by one (either via dialogue or mcm option.)

Then disable all npc tracking and the mod would only track the pc and that handful npc which you picked. Would it be doable?

3 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

@ Alex3009What have you ported? Or are you talking about the already ported?

I didn't port anything myself. I compare the version for LE and SE. So, in the SE version, this esp has a bug.

Here are screenshots from LE

1.png

1.png

As I understand it, the problem is in the Strings folder, it should not be present in the SE version. But you can't just delete it.

Yea there is issues in the strings, in my own copy of the mod there have I removed strings and done some other corrections and small changes.

And it actually runs nice.

Shameful I cant get some things working CME effects dont work as they should. MO2, CK, papyrus, beeing female is not one nice mix.

Thanks for your version of the addon. Will check it.

Update on the script lag issue Ok, so I can confirm that the mod runs fine if npc stuff is disabled. No ctd, no problems, scripts run fine.  I did not encounter any issues with disappearing information or stuck in anims etc. For me the mod runs fine.

Only problem is that as someone mentioned before if you disable npc stuff you disable half of the mod, it only works for the pc.

Would that be really difficult to add a script or something to allow to add npcs to tracking one by one, similarly to CBBE 3BBB where you can actually chose which npc has smp?

That would solve all the problems with npcs and excessive script checks for crazy amount of npcs.

I am not modder, but I am wondering if any of the magicians here could make a modification or create an add on or something to make that possible? A spell or an item what you give to npc or something so that character would be tracked and noone else?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 11:21 PM, Midnightbug said:

Hi there. Same issue here. There is nothing wrong with the mod, it was working fine on oldrim. Something in SE does not like when programs tracking a lot of actors. Another example is Wet effect mod. It was working on oldrim with all actors tracked but with SE conversion - game dies and CTDs whenever too many npcs being tracked at once.

Fertility Mode tracks every female NPC you've enountered plus seems to track some non-unique NPCs as well if they've had sex (don't ask me why since they'll change when you return to the area), yet I've never had it crash. However, FM has some issues with being too simplified that I don't particularly like, but the number of tracked actors (I've seen over 350 female NPCs) doesn't cause a crash.

15 hours ago, Emrek said:

Fertility Mode tracks every female NPC you've enountered plus seems to track some non-unique NPCs as well if they've had sex (don't ask me why since they'll change when you return to the area), yet I've never had it crash. However, FM has some issues with being too simplified that I don't particularly like, but the number of tracked actors (I've seen over 350 female NPCs) doesn't cause a crash.

I agree with everything you said. Still BF either needs a script refresh (or rewritten from scratch) or needs FM way of tracking implemented to make it work. The only problem with BF is the tracking system. Everything else works. Maybe FM author could edit -rework -put the FM script into BF? Or just release a patch? That would be awesome.

6 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

I agree with everything you said. Still BF either needs a script refresh (or rewritten from scratch) or needs FM way of tracking implemented to make it work. The only problem with BF is the tracking system. Everything else works. Maybe FM author could edit -rework -put the FM script into BF? Or just release a patch? That would be awesome.

That would be quite the overhaul, to be honest. BF uses attached magic effects along with an SKSE plugin to improve performance, and I haven't yet reviewed the SKSE plugin code to see what exactly it does.

21 hours ago, Emrek said:

However, FM has some issues with being too simplified that I don't particularly like

Such as? I'm open to considering any enhancement suggestions. :)

17 hours ago, Narue said:

That would be quite the overhaul, to be honest. BF uses attached magic effects along with an SKSE plugin to improve performance, and I haven't yet reviewed the SKSE plugin code to see what exactly it does.

Such as? I'm open to considering any enhancement suggestions. :)

That is sad to hear. So you are saying that there is no hope that the tracking feature could be fixed?

Enhancement suggestion:

1.Proper birthing animation.

2.A bit more immersive cycles - better widgets? I like the design but could be a bit more information there (for characters getting pregnant for example not just an asterix -maybe a different artful widget for the inseminated phase?) 

3.Buff debuffs like BF did -(cramps nausea etc...) also option to enable disable them one by one.

4.To have an option for the offspring to be the exclusively the father's race or the mother or option to have 50%-50% -also not just humans. (baby models, actors)

5.Also I liked that in BF you can track the sperm (with times and partners)  could be a window like that in mcm?

6.A bit more tweakable pregnancy chance (My character always get pregnant if she is in the right cycle, no exception)

7.Breastfeeding the baby, maybe?

8.Growing baby in size? (the one which you can equip) baby model in the world? Different models based on race?

• 3 weeks later...

If it is ok i would suggest comment-3119505 or comment-3056120 by @Uncle64(looks like the same file but older post is more descriptive on how to use it) in the conversion tracker thread, so people won't get linked to a dead link, as it is now the case when you search for BF there.

I will try to use it with MO2 with changed esp as a mod from comment-3131588 by @Alex3009.

As @Uncle64's dll is named differently i hid the old one in skse/plugins/ in my installed mod with the mohidden feature and merged the newer dll into it.

So far i could start a new game with male and a save with a female i just started before adding BF to it. MCM menu registers and it looks like it would be working for my Skrim SE.

Thanks for everyone dedicating there time for modding Skyrim.

• 5 weeks later...

I couldn't find SE version of Bane Master's Patch V14d, so I made it compatible myself.

- Download and install original Beeing Female SE 2.8.1

- Delete original SKSE plugin DLL and use enormousdick's patched DLL instead

- Download Bane Master's patch V14d for LE and replace all files (read description there, if you have installed any older version, you will need use Reset command)

- Download attached archive and replace LE files

Aaand... it seems to be working correctly.

There is little to no changes in attached files:
- in FWSystem.pcs is changed Skyrim version check from 1.9 to 1.5 (the latest LE is 1.9.32, SE is 1.5.97)
- new mesh baby.nif is optimized for SSE

- BeeingFemale.esm and BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp have changed form versions from 43 to 44.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V14d - SE changes.7z

1 hour ago, Garkin said:

I couldn't find SE version of Bane Master's Patch V14d, so I made it compatible myself.

- Download and install original Beeing Female SE 2.8.1

- Delete original SKSE plugin DLL and use Uncle64's updated DLL instead

- Download Bane Master's patch V14d for LE and replace all files (read description there, if you have installed any older version, you will need use Reset command)

- Download attached archive and replace LE files

Aaand... it seems to be working correctly.

There is little to no changes in attached files:
- in FWSystem.pcs is changed Skyrim version check from 1.9 to 1.5 (the latest LE is 1.9.32, SE is 1.5.97)
- new mesh baby.nif is optimized for SSE

- BeeingFemale.esm and BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp have changed form versions from 43 to 44.

Beeing Female V2.8.1 Patch V14d - SE changes.7z 104.91 kB · 1 download

It seems to work but belly dont work. In post 181 there is one script file there that fixes belly node.

Have you got it working whit those patches to play as Male?

On 11/20/2020 at 6:55 PM, Uncle64 said:

It seems to work but belly dont work. In post 181 there is one script file there that fixes belly node.

Have you got it working whit those patches to play as Male?

Thanks for info about the script. I have replaced it and did some tests -
As a woman I was able to get pregnant and give birth with belly correctly working.

As a man I did a bit less tests, but mod correctly registers sex events with followers and NPCs, so I believe that they can get pregnant.

Here is what I currently use:
- original Beeing Female 2.8.1 SE
- enormousdick's patched DLL (renamed to match original DLL name)

- patch V14d for LE

- improved script for belly

- meshes are optimized by SSE NIF Optimizer

- Modified FWSystem.psc/pex, Skyrim version changed for SE (1.9 -> 1.5), fixed return codes from function IsValidateActor (non existing actor could rarely give you message "Creatures are forbidden")
+ original sanitary napkin (panties) is for UNP body, I use CBBE, so I did refit (BodySlide for CBBE Body Physic files attached, just build meshes for your preset)

Beeing Female V2.8.1 v14d SSE.7z

Sanitary Napkin CBBE Refit.7z

2 hours ago, gokux said:

My game doesn't work with this mod, I have all the requirements, I can only play when it's not checked, even running FNIS.

Your load order looks like it needs work.  You have several esm files loaded near the bottom of your list.  ESMS should always be near the top.  Load order can be very important.  You should normally order most sexlab related mods near the bottom of your list.  Other mods might also need to be loaded near the bottom (for example, I have issues using character replacement mods like Bijinn if it is not near the bottom).  Try reordering the list.  Also, do note, this was ported from Skyrim LE.  People have had dozens of issues with it.  I've gotten birth and other things to work, but never debuffs from pregnancy, menstrual cramps, etc.  If all else fails, reorder the list and start up a new game and test it out.  That is normally a fix for me.

I'm curious in the things "fixed" and offered up as "fixes" here, did anyone fix the appearance of the newly born child actors? Stopped using this mod after initial small load test runs still wound up producing child actors with mutilated appearances. With and without child based appearance mods running (ie RS Children Overhaul).