12 hours ago, Nothehalo said:

I notice my AAF is not detecting all furniture, I have changed some of the furniture_search area and default_furniture_preference numbers and still same results.

Because all furniture is not supported, list of supported furniture ids you can find in Data/AAF/*_furnituteData.xml s

15 hours ago, Indarello said:

Because all furniture is not supported, list of supported furniture ids you can find in Data/AAF/*_furnituteData.xml s

I check the _furnitureData.xml and spawned 6 chairs on the list only one was detected by AAF, I also reinstalled AAF still had the same problem and change AAF 147 to 161 still having the same problem so most likely I have a mod that is interfering with AAF to scan furniture that are on the  furnitureData.xml list.

4 hours ago, Nothehalo said:

I check the _furnitureData.xml and spawned 6 chairs on the list only one was detected by AAF, I also reinstalled AAF still had the same problem and change AAF 147 to 161 still having the same problem so most likely I have a mod that is interfering with AAF to scan furniture that are on the  furnitureData.xml list.

Another thing to note is that AAF will ignore instances of furniture that are rotated too much. This was necessary because Fallout 4 places lots of furniture on its side or upside down in destroyed places and it didn't seem desirable to have characters animating sideways on them.

So, make sure that your test furniture is on a level axis.

Edited by dagobaking

Hello @dagobaking!

One of the features of my mod is a tattoo shop where a tattoo artist draws you different sets of tattoos taking advantage of the AAF API!

There are 20 different sets and they work well, except for one thing.

If you repeat a set that was already put on you, the set is not applied. It is solved with a save & reload. I wonder if it is a Looksmenu bug or rather an AAF feature that tries not to repeat the same overlay?

On 3/9/2022 at 11:49 AM, JB. said:

Hello @dagobaking!

One of the features of my mod is a tattoo shop where a tattoo artist draws you different sets of tattoos taking advantage of the AAF API!

Sounds cool. I need to check that out.

On 3/9/2022 at 11:49 AM, JB. said:

There are 20 different sets and they work well, except for one thing.

If you repeat a set that was already put on you, the set is not applied. It is solved with a save & reload. I wonder if it is a Looksmenu bug or rather an AAF feature that tries not to repeat the same overlay?

Here is the code for adding overlays. I think you can only have one application per unique template string. So, I believe in order to have multiple of the same overlay you have to set them up more than once each with a unique name in the Looksmenu config files ("tattooA1", "tattooA2", "tattooA3", ...).

Function addOverlays(int actorFormID, Var[] templates)

Overlays:Entry overlay
	Actor a = Game.GetForm(actorFormID) as Actor
	Bool isFemale = a.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1

int[] UID = new int[0]
	int i = 0

While i < templates.Length

overlay = new Overlays:Entry
		overlay.priority = i
		overlay.template = templates[i] as String
		overlay.red = 0
		overlay.green = 0
		overlay.blue = 0
		overlay.alpha = 0
		overlay.offset_u = 0
		overlay.offset_v = 0
		overlay.scale_u = 1
		overlay.scale_v = 1
		UID.Add(Overlays.Add(a, isFemale, overlay))

i = i + 1
	EndWhile

Overlays.Update(a)

Var [] sendData = new Var[3]
	sendData[0] = actorFormID
	sendData[1] = Utility.VarArrayToVar(templates)
	sendData[2] = Utility.VarArrayToVar(UID as Var[])

sendEvent("OVERLAY_ID", sendData)

EndFunction

The ini file contains the command: *force_thirdperson_on_exit        = true         ; Go into third person mode when player character exits animations*

Is there a similar setting for START animation with PC? Animation always starts from an absolutely ridiculous angle, and sometimes it’s not clear where at all, if the participants find the right furniture.

5 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

The ini file contains the command: *force_thirdperson_on_exit        = true         ; Go into third person mode when player character exits animations*

Is there a similar setting for START animation with PC? Animation always starts from an absolutely ridiculous angle, and sometimes it’s not clear where at all, if the participants find the right furniture.

I think the starting location for the camera is basically where the player's ghost ended up, since the visible actor in the animation is just a clone of the player and the actual player is invisible and in flycam mode. If there was a reliable way to warp the player ghost to a set distance from the animation scene and aim the camera at it, seems like that would have been implemented long ago.

As for scenes picking some piece of furniture three stories up the next building over, where you're lucky if you can actually find it with the flycam at all before the animation ends, I just play with the search area for furniture dialed way down (to something like 250) so it only ends up picking furniture when the actors are nearly standing on it.

2 hours ago, Red7991 said:

don't know if it's just me but using high heels system with the AAF support caused issues for me, like the home menu not loading, even after following the installation instructions, completely removed it and it started working again

I don't know if it's just you, but I use HHS with AAF support enabled and it hasn't been a problem for me, at least.

On 3/14/2022 at 10:20 AM, vjnmrf said:

There is not. See below.

On 3/14/2022 at 3:49 PM, vaultbait said:

If there was a reliable way to warp the player ghost to a set distance from the animation scene and aim the camera at it, seems like that would have been implemented long ago.

Good assumption. The entire doppelganger system is only needed because warping the player at all causes the game to become unstable, often resulting in an eternal load screen. So, it was essential to make the PC invisible and just leave them wherever they were.

3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

There is not. See below.

Good assumption. The entire doppelganger system is only needed because warping the player at all causes the game to become unstable, often resulting in an eternal load screen. So, it was essential to make the PC invisible and just leave them wherever they were.

I have a problem with FF animation: it works fine when the PC is the receiver but when a mod (hardship) ask the player to be the one wearing the strap-on i get this errors:

AAF ERROR: [044] Failed to start 'FF' scene because there are no 'FF' animation compatible with nearby location. Move closer to location objects that are compatible with your animation pack(s)

*warning* [042] locationSet.getRandom failed. No compatible options.

28 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

I have a problem with FF animation: it works fine when the PC is the receiver but when a mod (hardship) ask the player to be the one wearing the strap-on i get this errors:

AAF ERROR: [044] Failed to start 'FF' scene because there are no 'FF' animation compatible with nearby location. Move closer to location objects that are compatible with your animation pack(s)

*warning* [042] locationSet.getRandom failed. No compatible options.

What animation is it trying to play? Is it a furniture animation? Or is it asking for a floor animation and you have no FF animations installed? What animation packs and patches are you running with?

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What animation is it trying to play? Is it a furniture animation? Or is it asking for a floor animation and you have no FF animations installed? What animation packs and patches are you running with?

that's why I'm confused i have all the animations available and using UAP (no laito)+ Staged Leito Plus 1.0.7_Fixed  the strap-on work perfectly fine with all positions when the PC is the receiver but when a client (hardship) asks the player to wear the strap-on dildo, aaf get confused and it seemed as if i have only very few furniture animation compatible (one table actually) and no ground position. So when i'm not near that specific table nothing happen and i get this error (locationSet.getRandom failed).

The logic dictates that no matter what role you are playing (giver or receiver) the same animations is involved, then why i have problem only with one way (i need a hint in the right direction)

Edited by lee3310
50 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

that's why I'm confused i have all the animations available and using UAP (no laito)+ Staged Leito Plus 1.0.7_Fixed  the strap-on work perfectly fine with all positions when the PC is the receiver but when a client (hardship) asks the player to wear the strap-on dildo, aaf get confused and it seemed as if i have only very few furniture animation compatible (one table actually) and no ground position. So when i'm not near that specific table nothing happen and i get this error (locationSet.getRandom failed).

The logic dictates that no matter what role you are playing (giver or receiver) the same animations is involved, then why i have problem only with one way (i need a hint in the right direction)

The _T_Leito_positionData.xml installed by Hardship has a few F_F animations defined which don't specify a location (so should work without being near furniture), specifically "_T_ Leito Lez BJ Begin", "_T_ Leito Lez BJ Finish" and the "_T_ Staged Leito Lez BJ Mix" animationGroup, but the tags those use may not match up with the tags Hardship is calling. I see it also adds a "_T_SC Table Miss Lez" in _T_SC_positionData.xml for Savage Cabbage's animations to use location="MediumTable" so maybe that's the one it's ending up finding some of the time if you also have that animation pack installed. Hard to really know without the admin error log from the AAF interface, which should say what tags were failing to match when you don't get any animation.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The _T_Leito_positionData.xml installed by Hardship has a few F_F animations defined which don't specify a location (so should work without being near furniture), specifically "_T_ Leito Lez BJ Begin", "_T_ Leito Lez BJ Finish" and the "_T_ Staged Leito Lez BJ Mix" animationGroup, but the tags those use may not match up with the tags Hardship is calling. I see it also adds a "_T_SC Table Miss Lez" in _T_SC_positionData.xml for Savage Cabbage's animations to use location="MediumTable" so maybe that's the one it's ending up finding some of the time if you also have that animation pack installed. Hard to really know without the admin error log from the AAF interface, which should say what tags were failing to match when you don't get any animation.

i turned "debug_to_papyrus_log" to true so i hope i can find the failing tags in it

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

i have this error message in aaf admin when the FF animation try to start but i can't find which animation. Hope it can help:

AAF ERROR: [16] undefined location 'Couch_Federalist'. Add to furnitureData XML to fix

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

i turned "debug_to_papyrus_log" to true so i hope i can find the failing tags in it

If you press the HOME key to bring up the AAF interface and then DEL until you get to the admin log panel, the errors should be printed there without having to set up any additional logging. Granted, it's easier to copy/paste errors from a logfile than from the UI view.

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

AAF ERROR: [16] undefined location 'Couch_Federalist'. Add to furnitureData XML to fix

Hardship's _T_SC_positionData.xml includes several references to location="Couch_Federalist" which was a group ID in the SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml file from Savage Cabbage's 1.2.6 release, but it seems to have been renamed to "CouchFederalist" (without the underscore) in 1.2.7. Given the latest release of Hardship pre-dates SC 1.2.7 by nearly 6 months, I'll wager it's just not been adjusted to work 100% correctly with the latest SC update.

Edited by vaultbait
6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you press the HOME key to bring up the AAF interface and then DEL until you get to the admin log panel, the errors should be printed there without having to set up any additional logging. Granted, it's easier to copy/paste errors from a logfile than from the UI view.

Hardship's _T_SC_positionData.xml includes several references to location="Couch_Federalist" which was a group ID in the SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml file from Savage Cabbage's 1.2.6 release, but it seems to have been renamed to "CouchFederalist" (without the underscore) in 1.2.7. Given the latest release of Hardship pre-dates SC 1.2.7 by nearly 6 months, I'll wager it's just not been adjusted to work 100% correctly with the latest SC update.

Yeah it's definitely that because i let myself get abducted in CSA and forced the PC to be dominant via MCM menu and every single strap-on animation worked flawlessly ground and furniture (minor some male moans of course ?).

So the question now: How can i fix them myself ? should i go back to Tentacus ?

and are you using this mod right now with the new SC animation pack ? 

Edited by lee3310
11 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Yeah it's definitely that because i let myself get abducted in CSA and forced the PC to be dominant via MCM menu and every single strap-on animation worked flawlessly ground and furniture (minor some male moans of course ?).

So the question now: How can i fix them myself ? should i go back to Tentacus ?

You could just try replacing the "Couch_Federalist" occurrences in Hardship's XML files with "CouchFederalist" or downgrade to SC 1.2.6 if it's handy. And yes, probably can't hurt to let @Tentacusknow in case that incompatibility hasn't been reported yet.

11 hours ago, lee3310 said:

and are you using this mod right now with the new SC animation pack ? 

I am, but I don't generally trigger F_F scenes and almost never scenes in which the player is in a dominant role, so hadn't noticed.

47 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You could just try replacing the "Couch_Federalist" occurrences in Hardship's XML files with "" or downgrade to SC 1.2.6 if it's handy. And yes, probably can't hurt to let @Tentacusknow in case that incompatibility hasn't been reported yet.

I am, but I don't generally trigger F_F scenes and almost never scenes in which the player is in a dominant role, so hadn't noticed.

ok, thank you for your assistance

13 minutes ago, hitlarotta said:

Thank you for making me register on your pointless site to get a link to the download.

Lovers Lab requires registration to download mods hosted on it, and so does Nexus. What makes Moddingham pointless, unless you don't want to download the mods hosted on it?

8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Lovers Lab requires registration to download mods hosted on it, and so does Nexus. What makes Moddingham pointless, unless you don't want to download the mods hosted on it?

Yes, he hosts his mod here, and inconveniences everyone, having to sign up to his forum, to then never log into it again. Just like vectorplexus.

Last time i signed up to a mod side with my burner email, i got bombarbed with ads due to their shit security, providing further annoyance to this annoying behavior.

11 minutes ago, hitlarotta said:

Yes, he hosts his mod here, and inconveniences everyone, having to sign up to his forum, to then never log into it again.

You'll presumably log into it again each time you want to download an updated version. Or don't use it, that's always your choice. The same goes for any mod site. If you don't like the site's policies/practices, don't make an account on it and don't use the mods it provides. I'm not sure why you think the mod author has no reasons to host the mod on a separate site other than to make things inconvenient for you personally.