On 6/2/2022 at 3:23 AM, dagobaking said:

Your XML is a bit off. It should be like this:

<equipmentSetData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

<!-- Default attributes are applied to the addEquipment and removeEquipment nodes below if no conflicting attribute is set there. -->
	<defaults source="Fallout4.esm"/>

<!--
	Add or remove unEquip and reEquip entries to control which slots get
	equipped or unequipped before and after animations.

Use the exact slot names defined here: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

For the slots with repeated names like "Unnamed" and "Possibly Weapons"
	add a number after each. So, "Unnamed1" is slot index 24 and "Possibly Weapons2"
	is slot index 33.
	-->

<equipmentSet id="unEquip">
		<condition>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Top"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Hair Long"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="FaceGen Head"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="BODY"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="L Hand"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="R Hand"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[U] Torso"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[U] L Arm"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[U] R Arm"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[U] L Leg"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[U] R Leg"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[A] Torso"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Arm"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Arm"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[A] L Leg"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="[A] R Leg"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Headband"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Eyes"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Beard"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Mouth"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Neck"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Scalp"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed1"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed2"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed3"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed4"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Unnamed5"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Shield"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="FX"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons1"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons2"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons3"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons4"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons5"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons6"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons7"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons8"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons9"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons10"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons11"/>
			<unEquip bipedSlot="Possibly Weapons12"/>
          	<addEquipment source="FaceLight.esp" form="2E0E"/>
		</condition>
	</equipmentSet>

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
		<condition>
			<reEquip resetAll="true"/>
          	<removeEquipment source="FaceLight.esp" form="2E0E"/>
		</condition>
	</equipmentSet>

</equipmentSetData>

So how would I go about disabling redressing?

e.g. AAF Violate. To me it doesn't make sense that raiders would redress the player 

17 hours ago, dagobaking said:

You could just remove the line:

Is there a way to add a restriction so this only applies to the player? 

EDIT: found this. So...

<equipmentSet id="reEquip">
		<condition isPlayer="false">
		</condition>
	</equipmentSet>

Edited by jbezorg
On 6/8/2022 at 12:49 AM, dagobaking said:

Yes. Basically, the capability to control what you want is provided by AAF. But, the way it is commonly implemented doesn't apply that concept.

I wouldn't want to make something like that formally part of the API because it starts to go from a content-agnostic framework to catering to one type (adult) content.

AAF i capable of doing much more than just Adult animations and in my opinion you have to be a full-fledged modder or at least know your way around Papyrus script to appreciate its full extent. For the average joe like me, it's a good opportunity to learn some new skills and what better incentive than being able to tailor some mods to our liking.

15 hours ago, LuieSenpai said:

Hey I have a quick question, I'm having trouble with violate, It says 034 error when I try female gangbang but the odd thing is I can do it manually by pressing home and selecting a scene so it's there and it's possible how can I remove the error and allow myself to get a female gangbang without doing it manually every single time

Since you're having trouble with Violate, you should ideally be asking in Violate's support thread.

That said, by default Violate looks for animations which are tagged "aggressive" so it's possible none of your female gangbang animations match that requirement. I think Violate's MCM has an option to tell it not to filter for aggressive animations, or you could manually add those tags to the animations you want it to count as aggressive (by editing the XML files in which they're defined).

Reinstall game and cannot start AAF. Stop loading at 68%. Have this mesage with debug esp enabled:

Try-Catch Error: Model. process Data: 1009: Type Error: Error #1009 null

[086] morph set ID not found

Tryed with other mods and with AAF only, same result. All other mods are working. Didnot found solution in instructions.

28 minutes ago, crococat said:

Reinstall game and cannot start AAF. Stop loading at 68%. Have this mesage with debug esp enabled:

Try-Catch Error: Model. process Data: 1009: Type Error: Error #1009 null

[086] morph set ID not found

Tryed with other mods and with AAF only, same result. All other mods are working. Didnot found solution in instructions.

Feel free to join the AAF discord if you still need help with this.  The link is in the guide.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DocClox said:

Is there a way to change the default camera speed during animations? I'm guessing there's an xml value somewhere.

I can change it once the scene starts with sucsm, but I have to do that every time.

In data/aaf/aaf_settings

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

Got it. I wonder how it got set so low.

The default value changed a while back, I forget which AAF release exactly.

Edit: Or maybe I only imagined it. Can't find any indication of what I was thinking of in the changelog anyway. Closest is the entry for 115 when the rotation and movement speeds were separated out.

Edited by vaultbait

I think it might have been a side-effect from another mod. I installed something and the camera speed was suddenly slow. But, I thought I could manage it and now I can;t remember what I installed to cause the problem.

Anyway - works now :)

Can't download it 
image.png.54a8a83ef963430e22a35b550b90e0cf.png
Don't really know what to do with it. From what I have read invisible reCaptcha is fucking me up.
I am probably really stupid. Username and password is correct

What I have done:
tried to make an account in incognito
tried to make an account in another browser
tried to make an account without extensions

I'll try again later

Disregard everything here, it worked on edge but not on opera gx, chrome, and firefox.

0 clue how it worked

Edited by VVVertugo
forgot to type something

Can someone tell me please how i solve this errors?!

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• LL_fourPlay Version 10 (LL_fourPlay_1_10_20.dll, data) 

• LL_fourPlay Version 11 (LL_fourPlay_1_10_26.dll, data) 

• LL_fourPlay Version 6 (LL_fourPlay_1_9_4.dll, data) 

15 minutes ago, Andrea0006 said:

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

What exactly is it that you are trying to do?

If it's simply attempting to get AAF to work in a modded Fallout game, have you followed the up to date adult guide?

None of those dll's are current.  I think you are mixing incompatible mods together.  The newest AAF is using LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll

32 minutes ago, Andrea0006 said:

The failed plugins are:

It looks like you have a bunch of copies of LLFP installed for very old versions of the Fallout 4 game engine. The current file should be LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll.

Check your Data\F4SE\Plugins folder and clean those up. Also make sure you're using a modern mod manager to install/upgrade your mods, not just copying files by hand into your game directory.

2 hours ago, Tuiberx said:

Hello how do i install AFF ? 

Use a mod manager. Also make sure you have its prerequisite requirement (F4SE) installed, following the directions in the readme file it comes with. AAF doesn't do much on its own though. It's a "framework" as the name says, so you'll need animations for it to play, and likely also other mods which ask it to play those animations. For a comprehensive set of instructions for installing all those sorts of things, see The Fucking Manual (also pinned at the top level of the Fallout 4 forum here on LL):

Hi, i added furniture (beds and chaires...) to some animation_furniture.xmls and everything is working fine excepte the AAF scene angle/rotation is reversed or sideway for some of them (the actors are on the wrong side of the bed). So how do you edit the animation angle specific to each furniture?

Edited by lee3310
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. First off, thank you for AAF and your continued work on it. I tried to register at Moddingham to download the latest version but I'm running into the following errors.

Spoiler

The entered email domain has no valid MX record.
The solution you provided was incorrect

I tried several different browsers with the same result. Any suggestions on getting past this? I'll try registering again later and update this post if anything changes.

I was able to register with no issues after trying later.

Edited by Kyokugen

Hi, I'm getting the "[061] no available actors in scan range" error whenever I open AAF and it stays like that no matter what I do. I've tried reinstalling, uninstalling and deleting everything AAF related to no avail. However, animations do work when I initiate them through SEU, the catch here is though that they get cut off short (last like 10 seconds) and I get error codes "[028] actor failed to lock in, cancelling animation" and [032] Actor: PCNAME :20] lock timed out. I don't really know what to do to fix this but any help will be appreciated!

Spoiler

1709918235_Screenshot2022-07-31152253.png.c6976d643fa275d0e5a493af471e7958.png