1 hour ago, Paeantrix said:

Glad I could  help...

If you figure out the setting I'd love to know it. I play "smaller" characters, upside no clipping issues like I had with FP, downside, not so immersive to go from shoulder height on your partner to half a head taller by taking your clothing off.

It's in AAF_settings.xml (Data/AAF) and this is the line you'll be looking for:

<setting id="scale_actors_for_animations" value="false"/> <!-- If true, re-scales all actors to match the players scale during animations. -->

Set it to true and your character, or their partner should grow (or shrink) to match the other. Not exactly immersive, but what the hell eh?

58 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

For me AAF FPE doesn't seem to be working. But I see it works for other players so tell me your secrets.

As low in the load order as it can go and sacrifice a goat to the gods. I dunno man, I've not had a problem getting it to work. It's one of the more reliable converts from FP that I've seen. I got preggo from a supermutant CSA this morning! Then one of my girls threw a molotov during the escape and killed me. Bitch. Probably Ivy. She's so wild.

Make sure and build your body with the "build with morphs" box checked and do the same with your armor/clothing mods in bodyslide. Are you getting chance for pregnancy notices on sexual encounters at all? Fertility messages? Can you find/buy condoms?

3 hours ago, Elgate said:

Alright, so I had another issue, and I'm not sure it's from AAF, but I'm gonna post it here, as well as the solution I had. An animation triggered with my character. During and after that animation, my clothings and body were warped. Once I removed teh clothing, the body was fine, but whenever I put that clothing, the body would be warped again (The clothes used were TheKite Handmaiden and Militia). To fix it on a NPC, I used Disable/enable on him, and it went back to normal. To fix it on PC, I used Recycleactor. lost a weapon, but it fixed it on saves that were previously with that problem. Yes, I am sure it is Recycleactor that solves it, and not saving reloading, as I tried it before.

That sounds like you got physics nifs (Like CherryHottalings) but haven't built the clothing in bodyslide. Try building them in bodyslide if you haven't already. I had that issue on a new game this morning. I got so much stuff flying around that it's hard to keep track of sometimes and I forgot that part.

36 minutes ago, Jaysjunk said:

I cannot get this mod to load. 

I triple checked and the esm is checked and loaded. Ingame mods section lists AFF.esm.

I have tried installing with NMM.

I have tried installing manually.

I have tried the debug tool but that will not show up in game.

Edit: I even tried to install "Sun's Poses" cause I read someone AAF will not show up with out an animation pack. But it still will not show up.

And yes, I have the latest script extender.

What does happen? Any error messages? Are you greeted with a big green AAF is installed message on your first log in? Is looksmenu installed? (That shouldn't keep it from loading but it is necessary.) What animation packs? What patches? NMM wouldn't surprise me. Not working after a manual install makes me scratch my head. As long as the scripts are there it oughta work. Curious, how did you install f4se? Installer or manual?

1 minute ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

What does happen? Any error messages? Are you greeted with a big green AAF is installed message on your first log in? Is looksmenu installed? (That shouldn't keep it from loading but it is necessary.) What animation packs? What patches? NMM wouldn't surprise me. Not working after a manual install makes me scratch my head. As long as the scripts are there it oughta work. Curious, how did you install f4se? Installer or manual?

Nope. No message. LooksMenu is installed. I tried Sun's Poses and the Atomic Lust. Latest version.

F4SE I used the installer. Don't have issues with other mods that need the script extender.

45 minutes ago, Jaysjunk said:

I triple checked and the esm is checked and loaded. Ingame mods section lists AFF.esm.

Edit: I even tried to install "Sun's Poses" cause I read someone AAF will not show up with out an animation pack. But it still will not show up.

You have Looksmenu installed/activated too?

To be sure I am understanding what you mean by AAF not showing up: you do not get the AAF install message on the first load or the AAF loading messages when you load a save, and nothing happens when you hit the home key?

Nevermind, you just answered those questions...

Does anything change if you try starting a new game?

Just now, forgets said:

You have Looksmenu installed/activated too?

To be sure I am understanding what you mean by AAF not showing up: you do not get the AAF install message on the first load or the AAF loading messages when you load a save, and nothing happens when you hit the home key?

Does anything change if you try starting a new game?

Tried a new save and yes I have Looksmenu installed/activated.

I do not get the AAF install message on first load.

I have never used AAF on this save before.

Just now, Jaysjunk said:

Nope. No message. LooksMenu is installed. I tried Sun's Poses and the Atomic Lust. Latest version.

F4SE I used the installer. Don't have issues with other mods that need the script extender.

Make sure the scripts folder and contents got moved over. I used the installer and would find weird shit once in a while and I found that the installer doesn't always copy that folder over.

Do you have a massive loadout? I wouldn't mind seeing how you got it all aligned. Hard to read those 300 mod loadouts tho so your mileage may vary. What kind of UI mods are you using, if any? Anything that really changes the hud?

That's weird AF. I've had my share of issues with AAF but never it just not wanting to initiate.

13 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

That sounds like you got physics nifs (Like CherryHottalings) but haven't built the clothing in bodyslide. Try building them in bodyslide if you haven't already. I had that issue on a new game this morning. I got so much stuff flying around that it's hard to keep track of sometimes and I forgot that part.

I did build everything in bodyslide. Batch builded everything. I even made sure that this preset was available to every categories in bodyslide. As I said, It was working fine until an animation happenened.

20 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

As low in the load order as it can go and sacrifice a goat to the gods. I dunno man, I've not had a problem getting it to work. It's one of the more reliable converts from FP that I've seen. I got preggo from a supermutant CSA this morning! Then one of my girls threw a molotov during the escape and killed me. Bitch. Probably Ivy. She's so wild.

Make sure and build your body with the "build with morphs" box checked and do the same with your armor/clothing mods in bodyslide. Are you getting chance for pregnancy notices on sexual encounters at all? Fertility messages? Can you find/buy condoms?

The items are there. Morphs are build. LooksMenu is present. To keep it short all requirements should be allright as I did it before with the FP version. I do get notifications, but never about myself, and on NPC's they are realy wonky, they only appear in rare cases.

7 minutes ago, Elgate said:

I did build everything in bodyslide. Batch builded everything. I even made sure that this preset was available to every categories in bodyslide. As I said, It was working fine until an animation happenened.

First time I've heard of that one. Can you give me details on how you did it? I wanna see if I can reproduce it.

17 minutes ago, Jaysjunk said:

I'm not sure which one you're trying to get to load.

Here's my Activation list:

*Any Additional bodies or body textures for player or NPCs
    1) Crazy (gun version) animations (Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version))
    2) CraZY Fourplay Animations (Four-Play Animations by Crazy)
    3) FO4 Animations by Leito
    4) Family Planned Enhanced AFF
    5) Advanced Animation Framework    
    6) SavageCabbage anims
    7) AAF compatibility patch (Advanced Animation Framework Compatibility Patches)
   ? Polistiro's AAF patch for Leito's and CraZY's anims (AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations)
    *Make sure you have all requirements for the mods you are using
    10) Roggvir's DD items manager
    11) (optional) Devious Devices
    12) (optional) Knockout Framework
    13) (optional) Sex 'em up AAF
    *Additional animations or FP Addons
    14) Strap-ons

and here's my "Sex Mods" plug-in list.... I think it might be a little off, but I have to go and I wanted to get it up before I left. The big one I always forget, is you have to manually move Four_play below AAF_Four-Play about half the time. I'll check back tonight if you have questions.

load.gif

20 minutes ago, Jaysjunk said:

Tried a new save and yes I have Looksmenu installed/activated.

I do not get the AAF install message on first load.

I have never used AAF on this save before.

Sometimes the install doesn't copy over all the files for some reason, I had this happen once and re-installing didn't fix it. I had to move them manually. If you look in your AAF folder, (Data -->AAF), do you see:

AAF_actionData.xml
AAF_actorStatData.xml
AAF_expressionData.xml
AAF_morphSetData_placeholder.xml
AAF_nameData.xml
AAF_narrationData.xml
AAF_overlayData.xml
AAF_raceData.xml
AAF_reactionSetData.xml
AAF_settings.xml
AAF_soundData.xml
AAF_topicData.xml
Atomic Lust_animationData.xml
Atomic Lust_furnitureData.xml
Atomic Lust_morphSetData.xml
Atomic Lust_positionData.xml
Atomic Lust_positionTreeData.xml

(I don't have Sun's Poses so can't name those files, you'd just have to check them against what's in the installer)

And in Data --> Scripts --> AAF

AAF_API.pex
AAF_MainQuestScript.pex

Data --> Interface

AAF.swf
AAF_ActorIcon_F.swf
AAF_ActorIcon_M.swf
AAF_BasicRoundMeter.swf

4 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

The items are there. Morphs are build. LooksMenu is present. To keep it short all requirements should be allright as I did it before with the FP version. I do get notifications, but never about myself, and on NPC's they are realy wonky, they only appear in rare cases.

Weird. I have had periods of time where I thought it wasn't working but then I'd go on a terror spree in sanctuary and everything would seem to be working as intended. The only thing that bugs me is I get preggo at the drop of a hat and the npcs can rut like animals and . . . nothing. I've even gotten pregnant with a condom on! (That's just the RNG gods. They hate me. Always have.) I do get the messages for them tho. "I reckon there's a 3% chance of Settler getting pregnant from Settler." That sort of thing.

Gotta be a conflict of some sort but no idea what could do it. Do you use RSE? Or autonomy enhanced?

4 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Weird. I have had periods of time where I thought it wasn't working but then I'd go on a terror spree in sanctuary and everything would seem to be working as intended. The only thing that bugs me is I get preggo at the drop of a hat and the npcs can rut like animals and . . . nothing. I've even gotten pregnant with a condom on! (That's just the RNG gods. They hate me. Always have.) I do get the messages for them tho. "I reckon there's a 3% chance of Settler getting pregnant from Settler." That sort of thing.

Gotta be a conflict of some sort but no idea what could do it. Do you use RSE? Or autonomy enhanced?

I use RSE, but RSE itself requires FPE so that would be a weird conflict

13 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

If you actually try starting a new game with just the bare bones of what you need (i.e AAF, basic necessary animation packs and the mod, FPE was it?, that you are using the morphs with) and it still does not work, then I don't know what the hell to tell you other than something must be going wrong with your install.

34 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

I use RSE, but RSE itself requires FPE so that would be a weird conflict

RSE only uses it to handle the actual pregnancy so it'll likely work fine, just no one get's pregnant. As long as it's present RSE figures all systems are go. Go to your biggest settlement or one of the cities and turn shenanigans loose and see what happens. Settlements are better as there aren't so many internal cells. If an actor get's chosen for an encounter and goes inside before the encounter initiates you'll get "actor not found" errors. You can probably just hit ok and ignore those. You should get a notification of chance for pregnancy after every encounter. It may take a minute to kick in, both shenanigans and fpe. (And by "a minute" I mean long enough to make you question your entire life's direction up to this point.) Let it run for a while. 10-15 min after things start getting rowdy. If it's still wonky you definitely have a problem.

4 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

It's in AAF_settings.xml (Data/AAF) and this is the line you'll be looking for:

<setting id="scale_actors_for_animations" value="false"/> <!-- If true, re-scales all actors to match the players scale during animations. -->

Set it to true and your character, or their partner should grow (or shrink) to match the other. Not exactly immersive, but what the hell eh?

Yep, I need to make my next level check before I'll know how to do that... but ini intimidated me two months ago, so thank you for the info. I'll stow it and come back to it when I reach that level ?

I don't know how to do this on here @Sulpher.4724 Wow... "As low in the load order as it can go and sacrifice a goat to the gods."... " I got preggo from a supermutant CSA this morning! Then one of my girls threw a molotov during the escape and killed me. Bitch. Probably Ivy. She's so wild."

I think, I have a working "Sex Mods" load, basically what I posted before, but I have a step by step I've worked on with others, based off several write-ups on here, which I do give credit to, and I see no reason that RSE FP wouldn't dovetail in, it's actually still on the write-up, as RSE/AAF, which is the load I based it on, though I haven't tried RSE since Flashy decided that a non-FP version of RSE wasn't in the cards, I'm not really ever on here so I don't know what the "customs" are for this type of thing. On Discord I'd say DM me your email and I'll send you my write-up. Can someone tell me how to do so appropriately on here?

Is anyone else having a problem with the creature support? I try to use Rufgt's Mutated Lust anims for the Deathclaw, and I can't select the Deathclaw as an actor for the animation. Or, I'll try to use Leito's animations for the supermutant or dog, and a) can't select the dog as an actor, or b) with the supermutant, Leito's anim's aren't available.

4 minutes ago, Gaeryn said:

Is anyone else having a problem with the creature support? I try to use Rufgt's Mutated Lust anims for the Deathclaw, and I can't select the Deathclaw as an actor for the animation. Or, I'll try to use Leito's animations for the supermutant or dog, and a) can't select the dog as an actor, or b) with the supermutant, Leito's anim's aren't available.

In my experience, dog is choppy, but works, Super Mutant worked once, Ghouls work, but don't put their clothes back on, and FFM has no animation.... since all the FF animation is MF with dildo, can we get that integrated into threesomes? I haven't tried Deathclaw yet...

4 minutes ago, Gaeryn said:

In your Data --> AAF folder, do you have:

AAF_actorTypeData_creature.xml

AAF_actorTypeData_supermutant.xml

or

AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml

and

AAF_raceData.xml

?