6 hours ago, Monsto Brukes said:

Whatever NoJoker pledges for moving to SSE, I'll pledge to vote for staying in Oldrim. I don't use SSE and have plans to never do it.

Same. I have too many mods in LE that don't show up in SSE, namely mods from this site. In fact, the majority of mods from this site(At the moment) these days are LE.

I love your mods but I do have a problem with your Trick or Treatment mod and liquid armor mod. Every time I equip something, it de-equips another item. Like for example, I can't wear the belt and bikini at the the same time. It will remove one or the other. Do you have any idea why?

2 hours ago, ClearLtx said:

I love your mods but I do have a problem with your Trick or Treatment mod and liquid armor mod. Every time I equip something, it de-equips another item. Like for example, I can't wear the belt and bikini at the the same time. It will remove one or the other. Do you have any idea why?

It is either SoS or devious devices that cause this issue. I can't seem to find a way out of the problem unless I disable those two mods. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

It is either SoS or devious devices that cause this issue. I can't seem to find a way out of the problem unless I disable those two mods. 

If it is sos doing it then you can equip the slot 32 armor piece and then go into the sos mcm and set it to revealing, that should sort it but not too sure how long it will actually remember it, if you want to set sos as a master file then you can add the sos keyword for revealing to the slot 32 item which should also do it.

With devious devices it should be a simple matter of going into the device hider settings and setting them to non, though that may make things like piercings and such actually show through the armor.

I must say Melodic.  You have an excellent selection of outfit designs an talent.  I've quite a few of your designs in my game build.  Very well done, perhaps if you're interested in some concept designs to run with, I've a plethora of ideas, just no talent with 3d modelling to implement them. 

On 8/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, donnerwetter said:

@Melodic, there was a minor error with the Indian Jewelry esp- the Armor and Armor Addon entries were set to Argonian instead of DefaultRace, which lead to it not showing up on my characters. It was a quick fix, but I thought you might want to know!

Tweeaked that ?

UPDATE!

[Melodic] Batboob Succub

Mod Contains:

Horns
Neck
Body
Arms
Pantsu
Pants
Heels

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

Spoiler

48687447472_3af600a58a_c.jpg

48686933898_f12107f836_c.jpg

48686933788_ab951a9772_c.jpg

48687446962_898e9b1e2d_c.jpg

48687273766_edac5ea13e_c.jpg

48687446737_f1d9faa384_c.jpg

48687273466_4ea20aceda_c.jpg

48687446452_b9a1b07e84_c.jpg

On 8/16/2019 at 9:21 PM, Kahnadah said:

I think I might have installed the X-Fighter mod wrong, as the skirt doesn't show up on my character when I equip it.  I use MO, and don't usually have issues, but maybe it didn't install correctly? Otherwise, excellent mod, as always!

Still invisible on my character. I've done everything I can think of. Looks like another good mod has to be deleted because it doesn't work for me.

10 minutes ago, black0jack said:

Same problem. Egypt outfits, Crux outfits. Idk...

I can usually get it to work when I take the main mod and merge the 2k textures into it. I use Mod Organizer, so I go into the MO folder, find the Melodic mod and take the textures folder from the 2k zip file and drag-n-drop them there. Might work for you, I dunno!

2 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Did you run bodyslide? If you didn't run BS, then your items will be invisible when you equip them.

Yep, did that when I installed the mod. That's why I was so confused when it didn't appear on my character. >.< Thanks for the suggestion though! :)