Hi Melodic, First I wanted to say huge thank you for all these Awesome mods! I just installed Zero Suit Samus + the 2k textures for the uunp body and it looks amazing! I tried on the other two suits as well, xtra and xxtra... it seems they didn't bodyslide properly? Is there bodysliders for them as well?

Or is coming soon... or did I simply botch my install.... again? :(

Thank you:)

3 hours ago, machikoshouse said:

Hi Melodic, First I wanted to say huge thank you for all these Awesome mods! I just installed Zero Suit Samus + the 2k textures for the uunp body and it looks amazing! I tried on the other two suits as well, xtra and xxtra... it seems they didn't bodyslide properly? Is there bodysliders for them as well?

Or is coming soon... or did I simply botch my install.... again? :(

Thank you:)

I somehow forgot tot pack them ^^" should be ok now

On 7/30/2019 at 11:44 AM, Melodic said:

Still works, maybe need some unoficcial aptches etc :P

UPDATE

[Melodic] Zero Suit Samus

Mod Contains:

Body
Gloves
Boots

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

Reveal hidden contents

48416217671_856082b8ba_c.jpg48416368557_feaf1ef2f7_c.jpg48416368877_e421b14ecd_c.jpg48416369332_5cc386d623_c.jpg48416369812_f5c753ee04_c.jpg

So, great outfit as always. Just wanted to clarify, is the XXtra variant available with the public release? The download only includes the Xtra variant.

3 hours ago, sonic174 said:

So, great outfit as always. Just wanted to clarify, is the XXtra variant available with the public release? The download only includes the Xtra variant.

can confirm that it is included, though I kinda perfer the semi transparent version on my sexy argonian lady. her pink skin shows quite nicely. I also have to commend melodic on the specularity of the suit in general. I'm a sucker for anything that remotely looks like latex X3

Guest AthenaESIV

Footwear like this is sexy af 9JqJOUh.jpg

Need more of this kind of stuff for Skyrim :D

P.S.: The toe rings would be extra credit!

On 6/20/2019 at 11:39 AM, Melodic said:

It is somewhere buried in my Discord :]

UPDATE!

[Melodic] Countess

Mod Contains:

Body
Gloves
Hair wig

Both UUNP and CBBE Bodyslide

Reveal hidden contents

48096862126_0f5b9bcb31_c.jpg48096961057_7f48e8c3e1_c.jpg48096960967_b8b01e5ea5_c.jpg48096960837_314d1a073e_c.jpg48096905533_7d063af902_c.jpg

:grimace:  litle request please  :flushed:  can you make a mouth mask for tis armor ? and one version full withe and options black

the black is for my vamp and the withe for my rogue :kiss_wink: tnx

21 hours ago, Melodic said:

Hey dude... 

Love Your Work.

Here's a couple of ideas I thought I'd pass along to you. I'm not making a request. 

I saw these on Deviant Art, and they struck me as something up your alley.

First One.

Second One.

First one, I don't think you've ever done a bustier/corset quite like that one. The shape, scale, and position of the cups is similar to yours yet unique. Other than that, the entire outfit has the same kind of elements that you tend to do, but the bustier is the main idea here.

Second one, I don't think I've ever seen a robotic outfit from you. So the idea is for an outfit where the components are whole-limb replacer, with irregular-shape pasties -- like an angle ditrigon or a face ditrigon -- and textures of chromium metal (duh), dwemer brass, bandit iron, imperial steel, and wood LOL.

Anyway, thought I'd share.

@Melodic i have a problem with the Countess outfit

i havent installed it normally, i replaced it with some other armor, everything is fine except the feet. The look like this and i dont know what to do to fix them:

Spoiler

image.png.dafff7e650c26a22feb580f112c18ca2.png

currently i am using the CBBE body with BBP. I hope this is fixable with the way i installed it.

11 hours ago, Crym said:

@Melodic i have a problem with the Countess outfit

i havent installed it normally, i replaced it with some other armor, everything is fine except the feet. The look like this and i dont know what to do to fix them:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.dafff7e650c26a22feb580f112c18ca2.png

currently i am using the CBBE body with BBP. I hope this is fixable with the way i installed it.

Outfit isleft have feet mesh to replace vanilla feets, It uses both body (32) and feet slots (37)