On 9/11/2019 at 12:57 AM, linklover said:

27163B4D571503DD34.jpg.0da8074caf5a0c63235be75be50a54d0.jpg

Hello, you could make a conversion of this armor, of course if you want? Your conversions are very nice. Thanks for them.

data orgina https://kp4068.tistory.com/1123

I think you posted this on the wrong page. This is where Melodic posts stuff he has made into mods. He doesn't convert stuff to other body types. What type of conversion are you looking for, and I will see if I can point you in the right place so that you can try to get it done.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend, first of all, congratulations on the impeccable work you are doing. Would it be possible for you to adapt some of the beautiful and sexy mini shorts to the textures of the Thieves Guild Armor? shorts like Crux vamp XXXtra, or Workout outfit. I think they could work very well.

Guest AthenaESIV

Melodic that new suit is amazing, 10/10

And if you are open to requests I have one I've been after for years.......................................

Anime style fingers and toes like in the screen attached. No gloves or wraps (or maybe the bare mesh as an optional download) just this claw like shape for the digits.

Anyway look forward to what is next, you rock! o/

claw-hands.png

• 2 weeks later...

This might be a bit too late to ask, but...the Heavy Metal Princess , i tried multiple times, but for some reason, all of the boots (normal, black, gold) are lacking the high heels effect (so they clip through ground). 

(Yeah, i know, i can put the heels effect on them manually with MCM HDT High Heels, but that disables its enchantment). I checked this forum, and apparently no-one has posted this yet, so i was just curious "what is going on"? I have regular load order, and literally all other h.heels works fine.

On 10/27/2019 at 10:13 PM, Inquizit0r said:

This might be a bit too late to ask, but...the Heavy Metal Princess , i tried multiple times, but for some reason, all of the boots (normal, black, gold) are lacking the high heels effect (so they clip through ground). 

(Yeah, i know, i can put the heels effect on them manually with MCM HDT High Heels, but that disables its enchantment). I checked this forum, and apparently no-one has posted this yet, so i was just curious "what is going on"? I have regular load order, and literally all other h.heels works fine.

My HH requirement is NiOverride ;)

Update!

[Melodic] Attention Outfit

Mod contains:

Bra
Bra Xtra
Stockings
Stockings  TR

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

Spoiler

48996132967_60dbe9ba73_c.jpg48996133352_6a8194b1f0_c.jpg48995389138_c5066ef14e_c.jpg48996133532_3cf8c3ffe7_c.jpg48995932856_74dc887aa2_c.jpg48996132772_1f10c23a83_c.jpg48996132487_36bb59b290_c.jpg