Wow, these outfits are really on another level: the design, the details, the variations - all incredibly well thought out. Huge props for your work! :)

By the way, would it be possible to add a light armor variant to the gold princess outfit, please? No matter how I look at it, it does not look like a heavy ;)

On another note, are these outfits craftable at the blacksmith station or is AddItem/ console the only way of getting them? (I guess AI it is)

Cheers!

13 hours ago, Friend_a said:

thank you, but if posible wanted this red nails  from first person view.

I did manage to make this fix myself, using TES5Edit and nifskope.

In order to accommodate for other mods, I changed the slots to more appropriate (to me) slots, and I managed to get the claws on one single slot (instead of 2) and have 1st person viewing of the nails. I used slot 61.

17 hours ago, HyperonicX said:

Мені вдалося зробити це виправлення самостійно, використовуючи TES5Edit і nifskope.

Для розміщення інших мод я змінив слоти на більш відповідні (мені) слоти, і мені вдалося дістати кігті на одному слоті (замість 2) і мати 1-ю особу для перегляду нігтів. Я використав слот 61.

can you send file ? 

Just recently stumbled upon all your stuff. Gotta say, they're amazing. I only have Skyrim SE tho and was trying out your Blueberry Follower for the heck of it. Sadly she crashes my game soon as I enter the Great Hall before I can meet her. Any chance for a SE port of her? Maybe an upload of the normal Blueberry follower for others on here that don't have SSE?

Happy with any reply, and thanks in advance!

❤️ Love this picture of her. ❤️

1.png?token-time=1581984000&token-hash=5

19 hours ago, Melodic said:

I dont have SSE of her, but heard people run SSE nif optimizer and its goes fine

UPDATE!

[Melodic] Night Wave

Mod contains:

Body
Body Xtra

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

Reveal hidden contents

49496316712_a58d53bbcc_c.jpg

49496316627_23263a38b2_c.jpg

49495598323_c58a767fd5_c.jpg

49496316447_be4cc8a7f9_c.jpg

49496316352_1ea31a60f0_c.jpg

49496092541_85dcc5d983_c.jpg

Oooh, awesome. Thanks for letting me know. I'll check it out. :D  Keep up the good work. ^-^

Edit: Well, spent the past three hours going through tutorials and repackaging the nif files with at least 8 attempts, and only one of those got her to semi load, but her horns were through the ceiling, and her face through the floor.  T_T Ah well. I'll have to wait and see if anyone else attempts to convert her.  Thanks anyways.