[Melodic] Attention Outfit

Mod contains:

Bra
Bra Xtra
Stockings
Stockings  TR

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

Reveal hidden contents

48996132967_60dbe9ba73_c.jpg48996133352_6a8194b1f0_c.jpg48995389138_c5066ef14e_c.jpg48996133532_3cf8c3ffe7_c.jpg48995932856_74dc887aa2_c.jpg48996132772_1f10c23a83_c.jpg48996132487_36bb59b290_c.jpg

Thank you for sharing, it looks great!  But the shape is different than in your pictures, it looks like zeroed sliders... is there any chance you can share the body in your pictures?

1 hour ago, sjthksdjhktasudyktsd said:

For some reason when I try to equip the top, the panty stops showing, basically I cant equip both at once without the panty disappearing, any reason for this?

You're most likely using a schlong mod(or at least those 'invisible' schlong mods that make it so that not 'ALL' of the females in the game are futa's without it) that takes up the slot that the panties is trying to take, and putting on the top 'corrects' (Ugh Bethesda...) that by removing the panties. To keep that from happening, wear the top you're trying to use, and mark it as revealing in the SOS menu. Unfortunately, as of now there is no way to pick multiple armor/cloth chest pieces at a time and mark them as revealing all at once..so you're going to have to do that with every top you use.

20 hours ago, Melodic said:

My HH requirement is NiOverride ;)

Update!

[Melodic] Attention Outfit

Mod contains:

Bra
Bra Xtra
Stockings
Stockings  TR

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

Reveal hidden contents

48996132967_60dbe9ba73_c.jpg48996133352_6a8194b1f0_c.jpg48995389138_c5066ef14e_c.jpg48996133532_3cf8c3ffe7_c.jpg48995932856_74dc887aa2_c.jpg48996132772_1f10c23a83_c.jpg48996132487_36bb59b290_c.jpg

Thank you for the reply.

Welp, i do have NiOverride passively, since its a part of Racemenu (which i have) as far as i know.  Nonetheless, i did try to actually re-install the standalone "NiO" and tried with adjusting load order (ie above, and below Racemenu) , but the result was the same. ? I don't know what could be the issue anymore. 

So I kind of have an issue where bodyslide only changes the outfit size while the body remains the same. I looked online and read through some of these posts but couldn't find a fix for the problem. I'm using CBBE Oppai but when I wear a piece of armor ingame it has a completely different body than what I batch built (the body was the same as the one that I couldn't change in bodyslide, selecting different body presets only changed the size of the clothing instead of the body, where the clothing would sometimes disappear inside the body if i selected a smaller body preset). Any help or answers would be appreciated, had this problem before and it sucks that I can't get anything working for these awesome outfits!

Edit: Batch building works with most other mods, I just run into some every now and then that have this issue, hoped this would clarify anything if someone could help!

2 hours ago, Aycelist said:

So I kind of have an issue where bodyslide only changes the outfit size while the body remains the same. I looked online and read through some of these posts but couldn't find a fix for the problem. I'm using CBBE Oppai but when I wear a piece of armor ingame it has a completely different body than what I batch built (the body was the same as the one that I couldn't change in bodyslide, selecting different body presets only changed the size of the clothing instead of the body, where the clothing would sometimes disappear inside the body if i selected a smaller body preset). Any help or answers would be appreciated, had this problem before and it sucks that I can't get anything working for these awesome outfits!

Edit: Batch building works with most other mods, I just run into some every now and then that have this issue, hoped this would clarify anything if someone could help!

It is not done too often but some armor packs include there own body in the build, you would need to make sure you do not include this in your build, as it will usually overwrite the cbbe oppai preset you use.

Your best bet when doing batch build is build them then re-do the body itself again to make sure or keep the body itself in a separate mod.

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

It is not done too often but some armor packs include there own body in the build, you would need to make sure you do not include this in your build, as it will usually overwrite the cbbe oppai preset you use.

Your best bet when doing batch build is build them then re-do the body itself again to make sure or keep the body itself in a separate mod.

How would I go about doing this? I've searched online each time I've had this issue but haven't been able to find anything

Edit: I was able to reword the search and so found a YouTube video that attempted to explain how to fix it, however I dont think the guy was using mo2? Either way I was able to change the body to cbbe default -_- but same issue persists. I can only change clothing but now my default body is cbbe zero sliders. Please send help! Worst case I just wont use the mod but I would like to be able to learn how to fix this issue!

Is the video I tried following, except I used femalebody_01 nif which was set to my oppai? Am I just approaching this incorrectly? Any help is appreciated thank you!

Edit2: I was able to manually edit the outfit but it seems like I'll have to do it each time I change bodies, which is fine ai guess. Used this vid to help with that for anyone else that might want a quick fix! If anyone has a better solution please let me know! Awesome stuff Melodic!!

2 hours ago, Aycelist said:

How would I go about doing this? I've searched online each time I've had this issue but haven't been able to find anything

Edit: I was able to reword the search and so found a YouTube video that attempted to explain how to fix it, however I dont think the guy was using mo2? Either way I was able to change the body to cbbe default -_- but same issue persists. I can only change clothing but now my default body is cbbe zero sliders. Please send help! Worst case I just wont use the mod but I would like to be able to learn how to fix this issue!

Is the video I tried following, except I used femalebody_01 nif which was set to my oppai? Am I just approaching this incorrectly? Any help is appreciated thank you!

It is when you are doing the batch build in bodyslide, the list also includes bodies, which could potentially include multiple different presets so to speak, problem is sometimes it is not easy to tell which is an actual body rather than an outfit, which can be a pain when trying to find out what the hell is going on.  If you do a batch build and hold down the CTRL key it should ask you where you want to build the output to, it should then sooner or later ask about duplicates of the same files being generated and ask you which ones you actually want to build, for example if there is cbbe body, cbbe body physics, cbbe special listed it will ask you which of those you want to build with a little blck button next to the one it will build.

My normal way of building stuff in bodyslide using mo2, which I do use myself is do this.

Run bodyslide through mo2

In the outfit/body choose the body type you are going to use, in my case it is currently the SE 3BB fantasy body, well for se anyway but the idea works the same for this game.

In the preset section choose the preset I am going to be using, in my case it is the Cha's Yoshi Body (Clothed)

Make sure for the first run that both the group and outfit filter are empty.

Tick the build morphs box.

While holding down the CTRL key now click on the batch build button.

This will no pop up a list of every and I mean every item bodyslide can build, select build, you will now get asked where you want to build to, any directory, anywhere will do, as long as there is no meshes directory there already.

Choose where ever you want to build to, I use a working directory which is separate for each game, choose the select folder when you are where you want to be.

You will now get a variable sized list of conflicting items, this may simply be a static or hdt or smp version of the same item, choose which you are going to build for each item, somewhere on that list will be the main body type, and it could list several different ones, in my case it is cbbe and show things like cbbe body special, cbbe body physics, etc.  After working down the list choosing which you want to build for each item hit ok when you are done.

Now wait, and bodyslide will build the output in the directory you choose.  When it is done there should now be a directory called meshes where every you choose to build, zip or rar or what ever it up and rename it, I normally do it by the date when I build.  Now install it as a mod in mo2 and activate it in the left pane of mo2, and it should show conflicts with most if not all of your armor mods, possibly other things as well.

Now go back into bodyslide, this time choose the nude body version of the preset you are using, also go into the group filters list and click on the little black arrow on it from that drop down list and click on the choose groups option, from that list choose the body type you are using, in my case it would be the CBBE Bodies option, now make sure the build morphs button is checked and while holding CTRL down, click on batch build again, this should bring up a much smaller list, now right click and choose the select none option, now scroll down that list till you find the body you are using, in my case it would be CBBE physics, and I would in this case also tick the hands and feet as well, now choose location and build the same as before, I would normally just copy and paste then into the existing mod from all the other armors and overwrite when asked, though you could install that as a separate mod, which would allow you to see what if anything is overwriting the body mods.

One you are certain of what parts and pieces you are building you could go into bodyslide and build your own custom group which would make it much easier to do the above,and would cut out some of it as you would remove conflicts when building the group filter.

Nice Post Varithina :o

Wtf so fking long xD

Thank You Melodic for good Outfit :D at least u made something good :D hyhyhy 

Ofc. all Your mods are Great... but i use like 2/3 of them only :x... Flowing is another one im gonna use thats why i come to Thank You ^_^

Some images with Your new Outfit - just love it :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

20191119045146_1.jpg.5e60de9dbaee190f45bd488105fe9753.jpg

Spoiler

20191119045235_1.jpg.6728e06441e8b2d4404be44a4c502cbf.jpg

Spoiler

20191119045258_1.jpg.870930bf24124a982f423fbd6de49fb1.jpg

Spoiler

20191119045445_1.jpg.1dc132077854af9ba6625610aa9a2f91.jpg

Spoiler

20191119045556_1.jpg.dc99ee76099efa1c56d85305229d1fee.jpg

Only one image i made with good Resolution: ( around 1500 Height xD Normaly i do very low quality SS 768 x 1360 :D )

Spoiler

20191119052649_1.thumb.jpg.46ca372c737c88413c6b446ba68bf85e.jpg

But my PC is 13 Years old and it hardly handle even those 768 x 1360 xD

However by using some tricks i still can work on this Computer :D also with ENB ^_^

Look at this insane stupid way to work in CK:

Spoiler

#include <windows.h>
int main()
{
	HWND Window = FindWindowA( NULL , "WaterType" );
	if( Window == NULL )Beep(500,500);
	while(true)
	{
		if(GetAsyncKeyState('Q'))
		{
		SetWindowPos( Window, NULL, 50, -500, 800, 1200 , 0 );
			break;
		}
	}
}

My Scrren is too small to show few Windows in CK so i have to move them by other program out of Scrren borders to be able to click OK :D

Heee... we were talking about Your outfit.... :x... i just love to write :D 

love to write... just write about anything because i just love pressing buttons  AWWWWW again xD

ok End before i write long post as Varithina :D lol xD

@Havcom Sausan :x...

Because You have sexy Foxy Avatar... here is download: https://discord.gg/2Vh6NVc

but on Discord You have old version... right now there is much more in Sausan but old version have only few starting locations :P

However if You want to have early acces to this location and Sausan you can write to me on Discord :)

i Will give u Royal Rank and once i upload new version You will be one of first who can download new Sausan ^_^

But i dont know when i will do it :x...

Right now im working on Baka Factory Room in Sausan and on Desert Wild Arena ( place were You can fight with Mutants and Monsters for Riches and Glory :D )

Hi @Melodic, love the outfits :)

Got a question about the ones that have multiple downloads, e.g. Drake Huntress (there is the original, then bodyslide/CBBE SE and then the SSE).

Are these all separate or do I need the original then overwrite with one or both of the others ?

Thanks

p.s.

The texture packs ? I was assuming they were for higher resolution textures but looking at the file sizes they appear to be smaller, so are these packs for lower resolution ?