10 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Gads, it's been so long.  I have no clue.  What I remember is some added dancing and music in the castle, Andrew hunting lodge for male players, masturbation chairs for girls in the castle, some random quests, and ehh, haven't even worked on this for a year or more even is SSE.

Good to know still, at least I know there are changes and not just a version number increase due to SE porting. Like Sexlab just did lol.

4 hours ago, slyslysly said:

Haven’t been around for some time but I remember this mod and tremendously enjoyed it. Is there a reason to use the LL version over FG or the other way around? Any differences in content?

The Nexus version has lots of missing content.  Do not use that.  The Sexlab version should be identical in content to the FG one.  I use the FG one so I don't have to screw with setting up and getting rid of all the Sexlab animations I can't stand.  On the other hand, the FG version has some I don't like and I have to option to remove them without modifying the FG scripts.

So, Sexlab would be my choice for a complete play-through where you are going to keep the Slaves of your choice through the game.

Hello Everyone,

First i have to say that is a really good mod, amazing work. But i can't take with me Jenny and Sasha together, when i ask jenny or sasha anyway its fine, but as soon i ask to the second one to come with me ,the first one leave my service regardless of the order . I use Immersive AFT , the last version. Maybe anyone have a clue about this or maybe it's just me and its not just possible to take both of them together with me for my playthrough. 

26 minutes ago, Silveltongue said:

Hello Everyone,

First i have to say that is a really good mod, amazing work. But i can't take with me Jenny and Sasha together, when i ask jenny or sasha anyway its fine, but as soon i ask to the second one to come with me ,the first one leave my service regardless of the order . I use Immersive AFT , the last version. Maybe anyone have a clue about this or maybe it's just me and its not just possible to take both of them together with me for my playthrough. 

You need a follower mod that allows multiple followers.  I use AFT, not Immersive AFT which I have no idea what it is.

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You need a follower mod that allows multiple followers.  I use AFT, not Immersive AFT which I have no idea what it is.

Immersive AFT is the update of AFT with more options since AFT was last updated in 2017. I changed my mod order and put IAFT after your mod and it works now.

I should think of that first.

You can check on the nexus if you want to see more about IAFT.

Anyway , you did amazing job with your mod, i love it.

Thanks. 

On 12/2/2021 at 5:45 PM, Silveltongue said:

Immersive AFT is the update of AFT with more options since AFT was last updated in 2017. I changed my mod order and put IAFT after your mod and it works now.

I should think of that first.

You can check on the nexus if you want to see more about IAFT.

Anyway , you did amazing job with your mod, i love it.

Thanks. 

I jus saw a new version of AFT on the nexus... Sorry for the misinformation . I don't even know how i managed to dont see this new AFT. So yeah IAFT is obsolete right now. 

I wanted to correct my previous message.

15 minutes ago, Silveltongue said:

I jus saw a new version of AFT on the nexus... Sorry for the misinformation . I don't even know how i managed to dont see this new AFT. So yeah IAFT is obsolete right now. 

I wanted to correct my previous message.

I got the old AFT and it works fine for me.  Not gonna change it.

Hey all, I'm using the pre-AE version 1.5.97 or whatever it is and got skyrim all modded out with it and everything working great, able to trigger sex animations via sex lab and do forth, but I am having an issue with this mod. It appears this mod won't trigger any sex animations and causes me to get stuck in the quests. At first it was at the bandit camp when trying to interrogate Vess. I whip the shit out of her but when I try to fuck her or have Niri fuck her, nothing happens. So I ended up bypassing that stage in the quest with /set stage. But now I jsut got captured and some old guy in robes whipped the shit out of me and Vess, but when he states he's going to have Vess give him oral in front of me, they warp to each other and nothing happens.

It feels like there's something missing and this mod is not triggering animations in sex lab. I'm using mod organizer and v7.1 of miaslair. Anyone know what I should try?

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

6 hours ago, docark said:

Hey all, I'm using the pre-AE version 1.5.97 or whatever it is and got skyrim all modded out with it and everything working great, able to trigger sex animations via sex lab and do forth, but I am having an issue with this mod. It appears this mod won't trigger any sex animations and causes me to get stuck in the quests. At first it was at the bandit camp when trying to interrogate Vess. I whip the shit out of her but when I try to fuck her or have Niri fuck her, nothing happens. So I ended up bypassing that stage in the quest with /set stage. But now I jsut got captured and some old guy in robes whipped the shit out of me and Vess, but when he states he's going to have Vess give him oral in front of me, they warp to each other and nothing happens.

It feels like there's something missing and this mod is not triggering animations in sex lab. I'm using mod organizer and v7.1 of miaslair. Anyone know what I should try?

loadorder.txt 3.44 kB · 0 downloads modlist.txt 6.21 kB · 0 downloads

Not sure what the issue could be for you but I suspect is might be related to script overload. 

To see if you have an issue, run Elephant's script latench checker.  Your latency should be below 120msec 90% of the time. 

You can also take a quick look at your log file.  Turn on script logging in ...Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini with these settings:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

Be sure to set logging back off after you are done checking.

Log files are in ...Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

DO NOT post the the contents of your papyrus log.  Add the log as an attachement so I can look at it with notepad.

Not sure what the issue could be for you but I suspect is might be related to script overload. 

To see if you have an issue, run Elephant's script latench checker.  Your latency should be below 120msec 90% of the time. 

You can also take a quick look at your log file.  Turn on script logging in ...Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini with these settings:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

Be sure to set logging back off after you are done checking.

Log files are in ...Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

DO NOT post the the contents of your papyrus log.  Add the log as an attachement so I can look at it with notepad.

Ok I did as you said and ran the latency checker and recorded the data in papyrus. As far as I could tell in the notifications the latency was often hitting 79ms. 

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by docark

I apologize if this has been asked.  I'm in the Dominant Andrew quest at Stage 4.  I understand that he will initiate a radiant quest to find a sex toy in order to advance to the next stage, but I can't get it to fire.  Is there an amount of in-game time that must pass, a location to be in, or any other pre-condition?  Could something in the Sex Slaves mod be blocking Andrew from initiating the quest?  Not trying to spoil or get around the quest advancement.  Just seems like I'm stuck.  Any help would be appreciated.

21 minutes ago, 777nightowl777 said:

Great mod, but I'm wondering how much time it usually takes to train Mia? I've entered the sex dialogue after her calling me master probably 10+ times after whipping her but still haven't seen any masturbation dialogue options

It depends on what the training time is set in the MCM, at the lowest value its pretty quick but the default one does take some in game time

51 minutes ago, docark said:

Ok I did as you said and ran the latency checker and recorded the data in papyrus. As far as I could tell in the notifications the latency was often hitting 79ms. 

Papyrus.0.log 187.48 kB · 0 downloads

Well, fortunately, it does not appear as if you have script overload.  However, you have lots of stuff like this:

Warning: Property ClothesChild09Male on script byohrelationshipadoptionchildscript attached to alias Child1 on quest BYOHRelationshipAdoption (030042B4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

and

Cannot open store for class "MiaPlayMusicScript

Warning: Property SexLab on script PF_VictimMasterbating_0A00655E attached to  (4C00655E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This kind of stuff is usually indicative of removing mods in the middle of a play through and installing incompatible versions of mods.

My suggestion is to figure out your load order (what mods you want installed) and start a new game and stick with it.  If you want to add a new mod, make a save, try it out and if you like it, go on.  If not, remove the mod and then reload the save.

25 minutes ago, 777nightowl777 said:

Great mod, but I'm wondering how much time it usually takes to train Mia? I've entered the sex dialogue after her calling me master probably 10+ times after whipping her but still haven't seen any masturbation dialogue options

Read the Sex Slaves for dummies.  Ten times might not be enough.  Be sure to talk to Volkar from time to time.

8 minutes ago, transplantedgreener said:

I apologize if this has been asked.  I'm in the Dominant Andrew quest at Stage 4.  I understand that he will initiate a radiant quest to find a sex toy in order to advance to the next stage, but I can't get it to fire.  Is there an amount of in-game time that must pass, a location to be in, or any other pre-condition?  Could something in the Sex Slaves mod be blocking Andrew from initiating the quest?  Not trying to spoil or get around the quest advancement.  Just seems like I'm stuck.  Any help would be appreciated.

Yes, these fire on only certain days of the week.

Check out this post

17 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Well, fortunately, it does not appear as if you have script overload.  However, you have lots of stuff like this:

Warning: Property ClothesChild09Male on script byohrelationshipadoptionchildscript attached to alias Child1 on quest BYOHRelationshipAdoption (030042B4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

and

Cannot open store for class "MiaPlayMusicScript

Warning: Property SexLab on script PF_VictimMasterbating_0A00655E attached to  (4C00655E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This kind of stuff is usually indicative of removing mods in the middle of a play through and installing incompatible versions of mods.

My suggestion is to figure out your load order (what mods you want installed) and start a new game and stick with it.  If you want to add a new mod, make a save, try it out and if you like it, go on.  If not, remove the mod and then reload the save.

OK yeah that makes sense. I did make adjustments to my mod list during the play through. I'll start a new game and give it a shot. Thank you )

2 minutes ago, docark said:

OK yeah that makes sense. I did make adjustments to my mod list during the play through. I'll start a new game and give it a shot. Thank you )

Keep your logging turned on and have a look at it after first getting out in the open.  Be sure you don't have stuff like

and the like.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Keep your logging turned on and have a look at it after first getting out in the open.  Be sure you don't have stuff like

and the like.

On a fresh new save, and haven't left the alternate start cave yet. From what I can tell, those byohrelationshipadoptionchildscript script errors are from hearthfires dlc. I had cleaned them so maybe that's why they're erroring out. Also seeing errors with mia in the name, maybe related to this mod?

Papyrus.0.log

26 minutes ago, docark said:

On a fresh new save, and haven't left the alternate start cave yet. From what I can tell, those byohrelationshipadoptionchildscript script errors are from hearthfires dlc. I had cleaned them so maybe that's why they're erroring out. Also seeing errors with mia in the name, maybe related to this mod?

Papyrus.0.log 675.79 kB · 0 downloads

Yep, something wrong here.  And yes, the byoh.. errors are indeed from hearthfires and the ssl... are from SexSlaves.  No fucking idea what.  Maybe try re-installing SexSlaves and see if that fixes those.  HearthFires will required a re-download and that's a bad idea with AE around.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Yep, something wrong here.  And yes, the byoh.. errors are indeed from hearthfires and the ssl... are from SexSlaves.  No fucking idea what.  Maybe try re-installing SexSlaves and see if that fixes those.  HearthFires will required a re-download and that's a bad idea with AE around.

Yeah and I don't think getting the hearthfire.esm will fix it. I think something else is conflicting with it. Either way I got rid of most of the sex slave errors. I had a mod called MiaJennySasha6.3ReplacerFor7.0 installed. I uninstalled it and most of them went away. I do see the following error still...

Error: Unable to bind script MiaDefaultSetStageOnContainerChange to alias MiaMartaNecklase on quest MiaFindBattleBorn (49029806) because their base types do not match

Is that something to worry about? This is again on a new game.

There's also a few a these type of warnings:

Warning: Property SexSlBentOver on script sexslaveactor attached to  (4908B8F4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Edited by docark
4 hours ago, docark said:

Is that something to worry about? This is again on a new game.

You'll have to manually complete that quest with the console, but it is no big deal.

4 hours ago, docark said:

Warning: Property SexSlBentOver on script sexslaveactor attached to  (4908B8F4) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This one looks worse, but you just won't get the normal responses to spanking.