13 hours ago, ArikaneK said:

My game is currently stuck in the Archerone initial scene, he keeps looping me back into the first scene where I have to choose between my character and the NPC at the beginning of the quest. 

Try loading from a previous save and turning on "Short Main Quest".   You likely have script overload.

12 hours ago, ArikaneK said:

I appreciate the reply, I'm fairly new to modding on PC, how would i go about doing that?

Load into a save that doesn't have the mod installed yet. Go into your game menu/settings, go into the "System" tab, now into "Mod Configuration" from SkyUI, go into "Sex Slaves", and then under general, turn on "Shorten Main Quest". This is what fishburger basically said. And don't worry, I was once new to modding as well so I know how it feels xD.

17 hours ago, ArikaneK said:

I appreciate the reply, I'm fairly new to modding on PC, how would i go about doing that?

There is an MCM option for "Short Main Quest".  Load a previous save (prior to entering the dungeon containing Archerone) check the box and re-enter the dungeon.

On 3/16/2021 at 11:14 PM, fishburger67 said:

I'll have a look, I did zero testing of the female stuff and might have missed something.

So I am having the same problem as person u replied to, check most of forum and found no answer. I am am a newbie when it comes to mods and cant find anyway to push the progress past the the stage 20 - talk to andrew about his sister the dialogue isnt there. tried going back to previous quest, everything that came to my mind nothing. my progress is halted at lv 5 100% and if i wait a day it reverses back to 0% on lv 5. I really want to continue playing but as for now cant find a way

https://i.ibb.co/4sDVVhS/Screen-Shot2156.png

For a few versions now, I can't get past the point where I'm supposed to talk to Niri for the first time.
The activation button just doesn't respond...
Not sure if any other mod is interfering, but I haven't noticed anything similar anywhere else.

Is there perhaps a console command to skip the part like I already talked to her?
"setstage quest 30" or so?

Edit: ok, already figured it out. The console command is: "setstage aqss_miavessinter 54"
After that, it is possible to talk to niri again. But then she remains naked^^ Probably because the part where she would have dressed was skipped.

Edit2: And the same again after you meet Archerone the first time and have to free Vess.
You can't talk to her... "setstage miadungeoncapture 60"

Edit3: And the same with Jenny (first meet)...
Seems to occur with all characters tied up.

Do not want more...
Should it really be fixed, it's hardly to play if you have to constantly use the console. Just because you can not talk to someone important again. Especially because the quests are not completed correctly, they are simply skipped... Which should then lead to new problems again...

2 hours ago, GerdWagner said:

https://i.ibb.co/4sDVVhS/Screen-Shot2156.png

For a few versions now, I can't get past the point where I'm supposed to talk to Niri for the first time.
The activation button just doesn't respond...
Not sure if any other mod is interfering, but I haven't noticed anything similar anywhere else.

Is there perhaps a console command to skip the part like I already talked to her?
"setstage quest 30" or so?

Edit: ok, already figured it out. The console command is: "setstage aqss_miavessinter 54"
After that, it is possible to talk to niri again. But then she remains naked^^ Probably because the part where she would have dressed was skipped.

Edit2: And the same again after you meet Archerone the first time and have to free Vess.
You can't talk to her... "setstage miadungeoncapture 60"

Edit3: And the same with Jenny (first meet)...
Seems to occur with all characters tied up.

Do not want more...
Should it really be fixed, it's hardly to play if you have to constantly use the console. Just because you can not talk to someone important again. Especially because the quests are not completed correctly, they are simply skipped... Which should then lead to new problems again...

There is nothing to fix on my end.  This all works for thousands of people.  You have some other issue.

I really want to play this mod, but, i simply don't know what to install.
I have Flower Girls by the way,
There is 5 arquives in the mod page for the Flower Girls one (4 excluding the German.txt) :

Labia Exciter BodySlide
MiasLair71Textures.7z
MiasLair71SSEFemaleMasturbationIdles.7z
MiasLair7_1gSSEFGBSA.7z

Which ones should i install, and in which order?
I already have all the requirements.
I will play a female character and i want the full experience.
And where do i start the quest?

19 hours ago, Haiart said:

I really want to play this mod, but, i simply don't know what to install.
I have Flower Girls by the way,
There is 5 arquives in the mod page for the Flower Girls one (4 excluding the German.txt) :

Labia Exciter BodySlide
MiasLair71Textures.7z
MiasLair71SSEFemaleMasturbationIdles.7z
MiasLair7_1gSSEFGBSA.7z

Which ones should i install, and in which order?
I already have all the requirements.
I will play a female character and i want the full experience.
And where do i start the quest?

You only need the textures and the bsa.  The masturbation idles are just fun.  You need the BodySlide file only if have a majorly custom body, but don't install it unless you know how to use body slide and you are having clipping issues with the labia exciter.

Howdy. 1st: thx for your mod =)

2nd: I'm running into problems. Maybe you have an idea:

I seem to have the script-issue and therefor some problems with the Andrew-skooma-quest. But with F5-F9'ing between the animations I can get it to trigger the quest "A love slave". If this happens and my PC accepts the collar, obviously the animation "SSL love fuck" should trigger. But instead I get a message that I have to reset the SL animation register first. The thing is: this animation doesn't even exist in SL before "A love slave" triggers. Soooo... nothing happens.

I could bypass this by refusing the collar => the skooma-quest fails and "SSL love fuck" is suddenly registered in SL. When talking to Andrew he's a little mad, but the whole whipping - collar - thing plays again. Even the "Love fuck"-animation. It looks like everything is working as intended now. But sadly afterwards Andrew still has his mad dialogue when talking to him and the whole thing repeats and repeats.

So... How could I get him out of this loop? Setstaging doesn't seem to do the trick.

7 hours ago, DWhite67 said:

I'm using better vampires to turn all the slaves into vampires but for some reason I can't turn Jenn or sasha

I did but I can't get her to masturbate 

It works fine, I've done it dozens of times.   Keep asking Volkar to check your slave and look in your load order for possible issues.  Make sure to turn down the time to the minimum in the MCM.

I'm having some trouble getting Andrew's MiaFindBunnyTail quest to trigger (by entering cities). Following the troubleshooting post, I have these variable values:

SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime == 0

sexslslavequestrunning == 0

Andrew love state (SexSlAndrewState) == 4

2 food quests (SexSlGiftCount) == 2

SexSlBunnyTailCount == 0

MiaFindBunnyTail is not running and not completed (sqv MiaFindBunnyTail) >> state stopped, stage 0

MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff is not running (sqv MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff) >> state stopped, stage 500

One possibility is papyrus is overloaded, but I've tried pausing other mods in the MCM and restarting the game to no avail.

How should I debug this?

On 4/10/2021 at 9:00 PM, TabulaRasa said:

I'm having some trouble getting Andrew's MiaFindBunnyTail quest to trigger (by entering cities). Following the troubleshooting post, I have these variable values:

SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime == 0

sexslslavequestrunning == 0

Andrew love state (SexSlAndrewState) == 4

2 food quests (SexSlGiftCount) == 2

SexSlBunnyTailCount == 0

MiaFindBunnyTail is not running and not completed (sqv MiaFindBunnyTail) >> state stopped, stage 0

MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff is not running (sqv MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff) >> state stopped, stage 500

One possibility is papyrus is overloaded, but I've tried pausing other mods in the MCM and restarting the game to no avail.

How should I debug this?

These all look good.  Additional quests to check, MiaAndFindAle, MiaAndrewFindSkooma, MiaAndFindPonyTail, MiaAndFindButtPlug. MiaAndFindChastityBelt, MiaAndFindShield, and Andrew's CurrentFollowerFaction is >= 0.  All the quests should not be running.

I am assuming here that you are playing as a female.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:07 PM, fishburger67 said:

These all look good.  Additional quests to check, MiaAndFindAle, MiaAndrewFindSkooma, MiaAndFindPonyTail, MiaAndFindButtPlug. MiaAndFindChastityBelt, MiaAndFindShield, and Andrew's CurrentFollowerFaction is >= 0.  All the quests should not be running.

I am assuming here that you are playing as a female.

Yup, checked all those and I am playing as a female. Strangely I was able to trigger it by loading a save in Whiterun, with the dialogue triggering immediately upon load. However I didn't play off of that save since it was an older save and haven't been able to replicate it since...

Does anyone know if certain mods conflict with Sexslaves, particularly Andrew (i'm currently replaying the mod and have him at love level 2), and cause the following:

1. Andrew doesn't seem to be demanding sex from me despite Sexlab aroused saying his arousal is 100. Obviously I wonder if Sexlab aroused is messing with this?

2. Randomly, Andrew will trigger his angry dialogue when I try to talk to him. The exact text is "What is it now, wench?" "Please Andrew, take me back" or whatever. Then he replies "Well you are such a sweet thing" And no matter what I choose this text continues every time I talk to him. I don't know if its from accidently hitting him in a fight or something.

I'm thinking its my follower mod EFF, or sexlab aroused otherwise I don't know what is causing these problems. I really want him to force the sex......