Are you using animation tags? I noticed that this mod played diffeent sex sounds (Jennys voice) than sexlab chose animtions. For example during the second training the slave should pleases Volkar orally but sexlab chose a rough anal animation.

And the fem player in training is wearing an invisible blindfold.Maybe a problem with AE Skyrim? I don't have ZAP installed.

Edited by xyzxyz
11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Will Jenny ask for the bond a second time if I send her way after rescuing her?

NO

Can I increase the max number of orgy participants? I counted 9 but at least 6 NPCs didn't join.

No

btw I finally got the bunny tail as male player. But I didn't notice any further interactions or dialogues with/about it. Are those toys only interesting as female player?

And 5 days later the bunny tailquest was started again. Other location but same items. And 5 days later the buttplug of lust quest showed up again (Sashas dialogue). Why? Are those two quests on repeat when given by female sexslaves?

Works for male and female.  You can get two bunny tail qauests and some others.

I set the days between radiant quests to 2 days but they always need 5. Can I check in the script how long it takes? The mcm setting doesn't work.

It is not a fixed time.  That is a minimum time.  They also happen on certain days of the week.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Are you using animation tags? I noticed that this mod played diffeent sex sounds (Jennys voice) than sexlab chose animtions. For example during the second training the slave should pleases Volkar orally but sexlab chose a rough anal animation.

And the fem player in training is wearing an invisible blindfold.Maybe a problem with AE Skyrim? I don't have ZAP installed.

Yes, using animation tags

You don't need zaz  and it won't have an AE problem except as reqards to Sexlab requirements.

Ok, what am I doing wrong?

I've completed the "Save the Virgin" quest and "Save Andrew's Sister" quest. A new quest, called "Andrew's Playhouse" started, but when I approach Andrew, he doesn't acknowledge it. The PC is a male and Andrew is not dominant. Can I safely mark this quest complete (since it doesn't seem I can complete it normally)? If so, what's its ID?

Second, whenever I try to get any of the girls to renew their bond, they have the "ooh, thank you..." dialogue, but nothing happens afterward. 

Third, I'm assuming there's more quests with Tabitha and them from reading some posts on this thread. How can they be triggered? I have also not gotten any radiant quests from the girls. Any ideas how any of this can be fixed?

34 minutes ago, Andy.Simms1 said:

Ok, what am I doing wrong?

I've completed the "Save the Virgin" quest and "Save Andrew's Sister" quest. A new quest, called "Andrew's Playhouse" started, but when I approach Andrew, he doesn't acknowledge it. The PC is a male and Andrew is not dominant. Can I safely mark this quest complete (since it doesn't seem I can complete it normally)? If so, what's its ID?

Second, whenever I try to get any of the girls to renew their bond, they have the "ooh, thank you..." dialogue, but nothing happens afterward. 

Third, I'm assuming there's more quests with Tabitha and them from reading some posts on this thread. How can they be triggered? I have also not gotten any radiant quests from the girls. Any ideas how any of this can be fixed?

There are no more quests with Tabitha.

There are lots of radiant quests with the girls.  There is a troubleshooting page about possible problems.

There is no "renew their bond" dialog that I remember.

If you saved Andrew's sister, he will give you a key to the playroom.  That is the end for male players.

“It shortens the quest by making Vess compliant with a single lash and removes the entire Archerone torture scene. However, this makes the Archerone fight a bit harder. Also, don't take Niri with you, take Vess only.”

Could tell me If I choose the short version, are there any other changes?

and tell me the reason why allison slave option is disable.

Edited by 2o2lo8o2
8 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You don't need zaz  and it won't have an AE problem except as reqards to Sexlab requirements.

Is "save the virgin" only starting when the bondage contract option in the mcm is active? I thought it would trigger after a few days but after 3 weeks nothing so far.

2 hours ago, 2o2lo8o2 said:

“It shortens the quest by making Vess compliant with a single lash and removes the entire Archerone torture scene. However, this makes the Archerone fight a bit harder. Also, don't take Niri with you, take Vess only.”

Could tell me If I choose the short version, are there any other changes?

and tell me the reason why allison slave option is disable.

Does what it sez it does and nothing more.  Allison option was removed because it just didn't feel right.

59 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is "save the virgin" only starting when the bondage contract option in the mcm is active? I thought it would trigger after a few days but after 3 weeks nothing so far.

No, save the virgin starts after you either complete Dark Possession or tell Volkar you have no interest.

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Well, the tags are not working during Volkars sessions (Sexlab AE).

Edited by xyzxyz
3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Does what it sez it does and nothing more.  Allison option was removed because it just didn't feel right.

okay,thanks.

and one more thing.

after save allison,vess won't come.she still wait at cold rock path,and she can't move at all.i can talk to her,but if i choose to follow me,she just play running animation,but she can't move.

19 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

There is no "renew their bond" dialog that I remember.

There is. It's the first, former blowjob, sex option.
20220124014813_1.thumb.jpg.d48b4a1ea992f9354553ff4ac2ca8ba6.jpg
Was the ecstasy masturbation removed after a slave made the bond with the player? Nothing happens after the blowjob anymore.

Edited by xyzxyz
13 hours ago, 2o2lo8o2 said:

okay,thanks.

and one more thing.

after save allison,vess won't come.she still wait at cold rock path,and she can't move at all.i can talk to her,but if i choose to follow me,she just play running animation,but she can't move.

That is the way it works now.  Vess and NIri suck as followers.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

There is. It's the first, former blowjob, sex option.
20220124014813_1.thumb.jpg.d48b4a1ea992f9354553ff4ac2ca8ba6.jpg
Was the ecstasy masturbation removed after a slave made the bond with the player? Nothing happens after the blowjob anymore.

Did not remember this.  At some point, I'll revisit this mod.  Remind me then.

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Check your script load.  These scenes are all scripted and if one does not run, you have something preventing it.

My script load should be fine. As you may have seen in the video I have only the minimal requirements for the mod installed. Nothing else. Every other scene, for example Volkars training works flawlessly.

There are however many skript errors from this mod in my log. You may want to check them out.

Papyrus.3.log

Edited by xyzxyz
3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

My script load should be fine. As you may have seen in the video I have only the minimal requirements for the mod installed. Nothing else. Every other scene, for example Volkars training works flawlessly.

There are however many skript errors from this mod in my log. You may want to check them out.

Papyrus.3.log 592.11 kB · 0 downloads

You have lots of problems.  Where to start.

Unable to bind script MiaFindAndrewSisterScript to MiaFindAndrewsSister (122E8F5A) because their base types do not match

warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains

Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027117) cannot be initialized because the script no longer co

You have a shit ton of this kind of thing from a dozen mods in including the vanilla game dlcs.  This often comes from installing/uninstalling or upgrading mods improperly in the middle of a save.

This line

[SexSlController (120444C0)].sexslcontrollerscript.getIsNexusVersion() - "SexSlControllerScript.psc" Line 212

Tells me that you have a save game with either loose psc files from an old installation and a bsa from a new version or visa versa.

In any event, this log to me explains your troubles.

You are completely missing several required miaslair script files, eg. MiaFindAndrewSisterScript.pex

You need to see first if you have MiasLair*.bsa in your data directory alongside MiasLair.esp and if so, are there any Mias*.pex files in the data\scripts folder?

If this is the case, uninstall MiasLair completely.  By completely, I mean completely.  Make sure you have no *.pex files from MiasLair in your data\scripts folder. 

If you have ANY MiarLair *.pex files, it will probably be easiest for you to uninstall MiasLair. download the Loose version and install that.

It also appears that your SKSE is fucked up:

error: Native static function GetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.

error: Native static function GetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.

These are from papyrusutil.dll

Then, you NEED to get rid of the other errors in your log file.  You might try a save game cleaner.  If that fails to get rid of those errors, you probably need to start a brand new game.  Do not load a save.  Start a new game.

So, as you can see, there are NO script errors from MIasLair.  They are from you not doing things right.

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Thank you for the explanation :)
I don't even have a dozen mods installed only the requirements for Miaslair. But Skyrim AE integrated many mods so they could be the problem. I didn't upgrade anything. This was a vanilla save that loaded the mods so maybe something went wrong there.
Miaslair.bsa is in the data folder. I have no pex files from this mod anywhere, only .fuz files. Miaandsistersaviorscript.pex is only in the oldrim version.
SKSE and SoS is working so I have no idea what the problem is there.

Btw. Is the Jenny replacer working on ML 7.1?

I will try a completly new save. These are all the  mods and esps loaded.
grafik.png.58ca5719973e76257ba1ed9debc21252.pnggrafik.png.d30684c0185492c0d34e190dd55992fa.png

Edited by xyzxyz
5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I made a new save and it look s pretty much the same.

I noticed that some dialogues with Vess and niri are missing. You made the mod a lot softer ^^

Papyrus.1.log 309.13 kB · 0 downloads

I do not understand what you have going on.  You still have loads of

01/24/2022 - 01:47:04AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:05AM] Cannot open store for class "DLCDwarvenPuzzleWinterFreezing", missing file?
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:05AM] Cannot open store for class "dlcdwarvenpuzzlecoolantreleaselever", missing file?
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:06AM] Cannot open store for class "SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02005EB3", missing file?
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:06AM] error: Unable to bind script SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02005EB3 to  (FE01B934) because their base types do not match
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:06AM] Cannot open store for class "SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02000932", missing file?
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:06AM] error: Unable to bind script SSE_SF_ccFFBSSE001_QuestScene_02000932 to  (FE01B932) because their base types do not match
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:06AM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSSSE038_AssassinEnableScript", missing file?
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:06AM] Cannot open store for class "SSE_QF_ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestA_0500083F", missing file?
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:06AM] error: Unable to bind script SSE_QF_ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestA_0500083F to ccBGSSSE051_MiscQuestAliasFillers (FE03283F) because their base types do not match

You should have none of these. I have exactly 4 warnings on a level 40 save and none related to MiasLair.

So how did you make this save.  Did you start a new game and then make a save after exiting the cave?  Did you start a new game using live another life and make a save after sleeping?  How did you make a save? 

You have the same StorageUtil.dll issues:

[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function Load could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function Save could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function GetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function SetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function GetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function SetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.

These should all be in StorageUtil.psc which should point to StorageUtil.dll.

So again:

How are you starting a new game. 

What installer are you using.  I am only familiar with Nexus Mod Manager.

What .z7 file did you install (exact name)

Do you have any Mia*.pex, aqss*.pex, or ssl*.pex files in your ...data\Scripts subdirectory.

NOTE:  You don't need to make a save.  Just start a new game, wait for it to stabilize, then exit.

Edited by fishburger67
On 1/23/2022 at 3:58 PM, 2o2lo8o2 said:

okay,thanks.

and one more thing.

sex slave's NPCs get stuck in objects (e.g. 3 of the chairs in sanguine's palace are NPC traps) so often that i looked for & found a method to unstick them.

open console, click the NPC and type recycleactor. press enter, close console.

whenever fishburger67 finds the time to revisit, pls add to the to-do list (i have a few other suggestions when that happens).

1 hour ago, snottily said:

sex slave's NPCs get stuck in objects (e.g. 3 of the chairs in sanguine's palace are NPC traps) so often that i looked for & found a method to unstick them.

open console, click the NPC and type recycleactor. press enter, close console.

whenever fishburger67 finds the time to revisit, pls add to the to-do list (i have a few other suggestions when that happens).

Can you explain what happens?  I am in there regularly without issue.