On 6/17/2021 at 3:30 AM, fishburger67 said:

You don't need the extra voices.  No idea about Deviously enslaved, I don't use it.

Encountered a couple of bugs. Telling followers to wait will trigger a line "whatever you want mistress" even if you're a male pc, and the follower isn't a slave. Disabling vanilla npc sex dialogue options in the mcm won't remove dialogue options like "housecarl, i need your body" this happened with lydia.

Not sure why but none of the Andrew spanking animations are working for me. The animations simply don't trigger and I get a mcm message 'reset sexlab animations registry first'. I've done that and checked / reregistered all my animations but the spanking never works. All other animations and spanking triggered by other mods work normally..

Hello,

I have a problem with Rescue a Virgin quest. At Solitude, when you are in the house and about to "spice" a wine PC have scripted auto walk. Problem is with VR - i simply cant move at all... my PC will stay at the spot where scripted walking starts.

Any sugestions how to fix this or some workaround?

scripted walking kills this mod for VR:(

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, capitanohook said:

hi! please any help? i have installed the version 7.1 miaslair71texture and miaslair71bsanotexture , all girls are ok but only jhenny have the black face, why ?

Guessing that you have a load order issue, but no real good idea.  Try running you load order through xedit.  Normal installation is just fine.

On 7/10/2021 at 12:13 AM, fishburger67 said:

Guessing that you have a load order issue, but no real good idea.  Try running you load order through xedit.  Normal installation is just fine.

hi fishburger67 ! problem solved !! thank's to this fixing mod for all black face : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441?tab=description&BH=0      ?????

Edited by capitanohook

Not sure why but when I ask Andrew to follow me he agrees. But stays at the Pleasure Palace. I have tried asking to follow and leave multiple times and he just stands still and won't follow. I can fast travel far away and it says I have a follower if I ask any others but he still will not follow. The last missions I finished were the one with the skooma and the kajhiit. Then I dismissed him for a while to do some other missions and he did the "Andrew got mad at you" thing. But now he just won't move. He wanders around the palace and all. But if I ask to follow he agrees then just stays doing his routine at the palace. any help or commands would be greatly appreciated. Also I do NOT use any follower mods. They annoy me. 

Hello
I ported the SE version for LE and used it for LE.
I had a bug that didn't feature animation with Archeron and his assistant in LE version.
I heard that the problem was solved in the SE version, so I ported it, and Archeron's animation came out normally.
However, no animation has been printed out in threesome with his assistant.
It's the same even if I check the option to replace it with SL animation in MCM. (It was the same with the LE version.)
I guess it's a problem caused by the lack of animation related to threesome, but is there any solution?
Or can you tell me the animation this threesome play need?
I have the a little ability to put it in an animation file. If you tell me, I will find the animation file and try to put it in myself.

*The sentence is a bit awkward because of the translator...

Edited by jjp7373
20 hours ago, l0ngdickj0hns0n said:

Not sure why but when I ask Andrew to follow me he agrees. But stays at the Pleasure Palace. I have tried asking to follow and leave multiple times and he just stands still and won't follow. I can fast travel far away and it says I have a follower if I ask any others but he still will not follow. The last missions I finished were the one with the skooma and the kajhiit. Then I dismissed him for a while to do some other missions and he did the "Andrew got mad at you" thing. But now he just won't move. He wanders around the palace and all. But if I ask to follow he agrees then just stays doing his routine at the palace. any help or commands would be greatly appreciated. Also I do NOT use any follower mods. They annoy me. 

Sorry, but I have no idea about this.  It sounds like his palace is playing instead of the follower routine.   When Andrew agrees to follow you, we call the vanilla follower method and something is obviously interfering with that.

9 hours ago, jjp7373 said:

Hello
I ported the SE version for LE and used it for LE.
I had a bug that didn't feature animation with Archeron and his assistant in LE version.
I heard that the problem was solved in the SE version, so I ported it, and Archeron's animation came out normally.
However, no animation has been printed out in threesome with his assistant.
It's the same even if I check the option to replace it with SL animation in MCM. (It was the same with the LE version.)
I guess it's a problem caused by the lack of animation related to threesome, but is there any solution?
Or can you tell me the animation this threesome play need?
I have the a little ability to put it in an animation file. If you tell me, I will find the animation file and try to put it in myself.

*The sentence is a bit awkward because of the translator...

I was not aware that you could back port.  Anyway, turn on logging when you play the animation and the log will have the name of the animation.

so i have a question, lol great mod btw, just found 1 thing annoying... Volkar keeps summoning me back... which was fine the first 2 times, but i even disabled (i think the branding teleport contract button) and i still get teleported.. can i kill him and become the actual master of all my slaves? is there a way to break the contract? getting teleported back and watching vess get destroyed was fun the first few times... but i'm trying to quest damnit =/.

Nevermind i think i figured it out, the wording is weird? the thing says "Disable Bondage Contract [x]" which you would think with it being checked it means it's... disabled? but no... apparently you have to uncheck it to disable it.. which is extremally reversed... lol

Edited by ShinUmbra
  • 4 weeks later...

i have a question, i'm trying to make a more vampire style of skyrim for me and reinstalled everything for sexlabs including this, it worked before but everytime i try to bind jenn, which i'm sure is a blowjob scene, it keeps telling me no blowjob animations could be selected... what am i doing wrong, i have zaz 7 the mod says it also comes with zaz 6 i installed zaz 7 thinking maybe that is why it wasn't working and it's still not working.. i'm not sure what to do..

ScreenShot3.png

Edited by ShinUmbra
5 hours ago, ShinUmbra said:

i have a question, i'm trying to make a more vampire style of skyrim for me and reinstalled everything for sexlabs including this, it worked before but everytime i try to bind jenn, which i'm sure is a blowjob scene, it keeps telling me no blowjob animations could be selected... what am i doing wrong, i have zaz 7 the mod says it also comes with zaz 6 i installed zaz 7 thinking maybe that is why it wasn't working and it's still not working.. i'm not sure what to do..

ScreenShot3.png

Did you disable the vanilla sexlab blowjob scenes?

On 5/27/2021 at 4:56 PM, getrekt14 said:

The arousal system doesnt work , even if the slaves are above 60 arousal they never seem to act "lore friendly" and jump on the player for sex...this used to work perfectly in older version like 6.xx but doesnt seem to work here

Not sure why my question/issue is getting ignored since all this time that passed..but hey good sir , the issue remains the arousal system just isnt working : ) no matter if u had 100 arousal or the slaves themselves have 100 arousal...nothing happens . would you sir kindly respond ? :D

On 6/16/2021 at 10:00 PM, fishburger67 said:

You don't need the extra voices.

In fact, the "extra" voices would overwrite the core bsa. The instructions with versions 7.0 and 7.1 are somewhat confusing, just get "MiasLair71hBSANoTextures.7z" and "MiasLair71Textures.7z".

On 8/14/2021 at 12:32 PM, getrekt14 said:

Not sure why my question/issue is getting ignored since all this time that passed..but hey good sir , the issue remains the arousal system just isnt working : ) no matter if u had 100 arousal or the slaves themselves have 100 arousal...nothing happens . would you sir kindly respond ? :D

I am not ignoring you.  That feature was removed by request.

17 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I am not ignoring you.  That feature was removed by request.

thank you for taking time to answer...In the skyrim LE version there was an MCM option to disable it , why was it removed entirely when the option to turn it off was already there in MCM ? could you please upload the earlier build the 6.xx version that has this feature enabled? that feature made the mod unique so it being removed killed the immersion...or if its possible could you restore it in an optional file for those who want to play with it . 

7 hours ago, getrekt14 said:

thank you for taking time to answer...In the skyrim LE version there was an MCM option to disable it , why was it removed entirely when the option to turn it off was already there in MCM ? could you please upload the earlier build the 6.xx version that has this feature enabled? that feature made the mod unique so it being removed killed the immersion...or if its possible could you restore it in an optional file for those who want to play with it . 

Sorry, I am no longer developing this mod unless someone discovers a critical issue.

• 3 weeks later...