15 hours ago, AndrexBeTa said:

fishburger can you pls give me at least a little explain or tips about what am i looking for on creation kit to "unlock" the other options of Niri i can see there... (taking her as slave too with Vess)

You should be able to take Niri as a follower and then take her down to Volkar manually. i.e. just walk down there with her in tow and tell him to you want to make her a slave.

OK! i surrender theres just no way i can take Niri as a follower and take her as a slave with Vess. The dialogue to ask her for it just NEVER appear to me no matter what i do. when you finally makes Vess talks, you talk to Niri, but the only dialogue i get its "Yes, stay safe Niri". Thats all. I reainstall the Mod, installed with very few mods to avoid sripting, tweaking with CK, NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.

Im out of ideas!!

After playing the LE version of this mod and having any kind of problem with it, must say, it is one of the best mod EVER for Skyrim, and the SE port you did of it its a fucking shame!!. Never EVER!! i had so many problems, bugs, glitches, stuck, etc on 1 mod alone. Get through their stages are a fucking nightmare, specially on the "... on the trial".

I could reinstall LE just for playing this mod, but gonna avoid your port from now on like the plague

21 hours ago, AndrexBeTa said:

After playing the LE version of this mod and having any kind of problem with it, must say, it is one of the best mod EVER for Skyrim, and the SE port you did of it its a fucking shame!!. Never EVER!! i had so many problems, bugs, glitches, stuck, etc on 1 mod alone. Get through their stages are a fucking nightmare, specially on the "... on the trial".

I could reinstall LE just for playing this mod, but gonna avoid your port from now on like the plague

Sorry.  Niri is a fucked up companion.  That is why I never spent any time on her.   If you don't like the port, fine by me.

Greetings all. First post to LL, so I've been enjoying LL mods for a little while. Have a couple curious situations that came up with Flower Girls and Sex Slaves. The Flower Girl in Whiterun has disappeared and doesn't reappear when restarting the game. (That's not a player reset, however.) Also I had to dismiss the darling Jenn Winglow to get Lydia from Lakeview Manor back to Breezehome in Whiterun. Where is Jenn Winglow's "home", Mia's Castle? Jenn walked out of Lakeview, but I did not find her in Sanguine's Pleasure Palace where I first got her. Won't she end up there? I dismissed her once there and she stayed, but this time I dismissed her in Lakeview thinking she would stay there and she walked out and is "in transit"?

Where are the voice files for Serana in this mod? I'm trying to swap in some new lines and had partial success creating a folder called dlc1seranavoice inside of voice/miaslair.esp, but it seems she has some unique lines (using vanilla voice files) that are coming from somewhere else. 
I know you have probably a billion disclaimers for me about how I should not mess with her files and check for other mods etc. I know what I'm doing and I'm not gonna blame you if I break something.

Edit: to be specific, I'm talking about when you ask her stuff in the "Listen to me" dialogue tree. She says "that's what I like to hear", "of course", etc in her vanilla voice.

Edited by GooeyGreenGorgonopsid
47 minutes ago, GooeyGreenGorgonopsid said:

Where are the voice files for Serana in this mod? I'm trying to swap in some new lines and had partial success creating a folder called dlc1seranavoice inside of voice/miaslair.esp, but it seems she has some unique lines (using vanilla voice files) that are coming from somewhere else. 
I know you have probably a billion disclaimers for me about how I should not mess with her files and check for other mods etc. I know what I'm doing and I'm not gonna blame you if I break something.

Edit: to be specific, I'm talking about when you ask her stuff in the "Listen to me" dialogue tree. She says "that's what I like to hear", "of course", etc in her vanilla voice.

By all means, mess with her voice files, but they should come somewhat close to the text for the best result.  There should be 13 voice files in DLC1SeranaVoice and I tried to pinch together some of her vanilla lines with Audacity.  Feel free to mess with them and if you come up with something better, let me know.

To get the dialog right, you have to open up CK and look in SexSlInteractions and check out the dialog.  There is the base one "Listen to Me" as well as a limited few for her.

4 hours ago, ThomasSiege said:

i cannot for the life of me figure out which file is the right one for the mod. Am i crazy or am i having some kind of user error here?

LOL

You need the last two, MiasLair71hBSANoTextures and MiasLair71Textures.  The first file is the mod, the second file is the textures.  LL limits the size of files so I can't put one all together.

The other files are specialized files.  You need extra voices if you are going to make slaves of unusual kinds of people.  Most folks don't.

You need the bodyslide version of the labia exciter if you have an unusual body and need to make a special set.  You probably don't.

The 70d version was left up there for who knows what reason.  You don't need it.

Edit, I just removed the 70d version.

Edited by fishburger67
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ChibiUser said:

Not sure if mentioned somewhere, but I was looking for a little more information regarding the mod.

Is it also possible for a female PC to be turned into a slave girl?

You can say yes. Following the Andrew Dominant quest.
But honestly, I wanted something less "romantic" and more a trained sex slave.

11 hours ago, ChibiUser said:

Not sure if mentioned somewhere, but I was looking for a little more information regarding the mod.

Is it also possible for a female PC to be turned into a slave girl?

8 hours ago, Selenia said:

You can say yes. Following the Andrew Dominant quest.
But honestly, I wanted something less "romantic" and more a trained sex slave.

There is also Dark Possession if you are a female character.  In this quest, you become a submissive slave to the dungeon master.