Quick question:  I really am enjoying the mod a lot, but I've been experiencing CTDs recently since confronting Mia and taking on Jenny and Sarah as followers. (I doubt its related to them specifically.) This is the papyrus message (or something very similar) that consistently shows up at the end when I check the log:

[12/31/2021 - 05:08:58PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:09:13PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:09:37PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:10:16PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:10:50PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:10:59PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to

I'm trying to walk my horse across the tundra towards Whiterun, and its appears I'm crashing on a cell change.  This has happened in several different locations, although all (I think) on the tundra outside of Whiterun.

One obvious solution would seem to be to disable the cell tracking feature in the mod.  I've done that (maybe that's why the lines are blank at the end?), but Papyrus still shows Mia CellTrack popping up from time to time during the session, not just at the end before I crash.  So it sure looks like the mod keeps calling that function.

Just in case this matters, Mia remains alive and awaiting further interaction.

Do you have any insights that might help? 

2 minutes ago, RagnarTolletson said:

Quick question:  I really am enjoying the mod a lot, but I've been experiencing CTDs recently since confronting Mia and taking on Jenny and Sarah as followers. (I doubt its related to them specifically.) This is the papyrus message (or something very similar) that consistently shows up at the end when I check the log:

[12/31/2021 - 05:08:58PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:09:13PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:09:37PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:10:16PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:10:50PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to
[12/31/2021 - 05:10:59PM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to

I'm trying to walk my horse across the tundra towards Whiterun, and its appears I'm crashing on a cell change.  This has happened in several different locations, although all (I think) on the tundra outside of Whiterun.

One obvious solution would seem to be to disable the cell tracking feature in the mod.  I've done that (maybe that's why the lines are blank at the end?), but Papyrus still shows Mia CellTrack popping up from time to time during the session, not just at the end before I crash.  So it sure looks like the mod keeps calling that function.

Just in case this matters, Mia remains alive and awaiting further interaction.

Do you have any insights that might help? 

Your CTDs will have nothing to do with this mod.  CTDs after game start are generally the result of having too many scripts running.  Get Elephant's script latency checker and get your latency below 120msec MAX and you should be fine.

54 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Your CTDs will have nothing to do with this mod.  CTDs after game start are generally the result of having too many scripts running.  Get Elephant's script latency checker and get your latency below 120msec MAX and you should be fine.

Thanks very much for your response.

I do have Elephant's Script Latency Checker installed (got it after the first few CTDs). My game consistently runs at 79-80ms until seconds/moments before the CTD.

Based on the results from More informative Console, I think there may be some Sexlab scripts  hung up.  I'll see what I can do.

Edited by RagnarTolletson
Spelling and grammar
54 minutes ago, RagnarTolletson said:

Thanks very much for your response.

I do have Elephant's Script Latency Checker installed (got it after the first few CTDs). My game consistently runs at 79-80ms until seconds/moments before the CTD.

Based on the results from More informative Console, I think there may be some Sexlab scripts  hung up.  I'll see what I can do.

You might also try fallrim tools to clean your save.  If you are in the habit of installing and removing mods mid-playthrough lots of scripts can be left running consuming cpu cycles.  For some reason, I found a lot of vanilla ore mining scripts running.  Removing all this shit can improve your game.

80 MSECs is about what I have and I never have issues.

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You might also try fallrim tools to clean your save.  If you are in the habit of installing and removing mods mid-playthrough lots of scripts can be left running consuming cpu cycles.  For some reason, I found a lot of vanilla ore mining scripts running.  Removing all this shit can improve your game.

80 MSECs is about what I have and I never have issues.

You were right about the other mods. I reviewed your list of script-heavy mods and removed Wet & Cold (and a couple minor dependent .espscies) and the CTDs went away.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, RagnarTolletson said:

You were right about the other mods. I reviewed your list of script-heavy mods and removed Wet & Cold (and a couple minor dependent .espscies) and the CTDs went away.  Thank you.

Yep, wet and cold is a bad one.  Sadly, it is also pretty fun.  There was supposed to be a new version that was easier on the system.

4 hours ago, tonyparker137 said:

just want u know I willing to donate to ur patren if it motivate u to keep working on this mod,and im sure im not the only one

Thanks, but I don't have one.

I am currently working on two other mods and when I am finished with them, I will revisit Sex Slaves, at least briefly.

Question regarding Andrew Quest.

Spoiler

During the sex scenes in the inn with Andrew after acquiring the Super Skooma, once the pc puts on the collar a scene is supposed to play afterwards, but no matter what is done I get the message "Run Reset Sexlab Animation Registry". I went back to the save before the event and ran Sexlab Animation Registry, but it says it again at the same scene. Currently stuck on the "Fuck the Hell out of Andrew" quest stage and PC and Andrew are both stuck in place. Any ideas?

Quick question; Once you have begun the process of training a companion as a sex slave, is there any way to stop it? After all, they aren't too useful hanging in the dungeon, but I can find no way to let them down or take a break.

If not, is it possible to simply abort or cancel that quest?  Using, for example the quest ID?

2 hours ago, darthradik said:

Hide contents

During the sex scenes in the inn with Andrew after acquiring the Super Skooma, once the pc puts on the collar a scene is supposed to play afterwards, but no matter what is done I get the message "Run Reset Sexlab Animation Registry". I went back to the save before the event and ran Sexlab Animation Registry, but it says it again at the same scene. Currently stuck on the "Fuck the Hell out of Andrew" quest stage and PC and Andrew are both stuck in place. Any ideas?

You are missing a default sexlab animation.  Check the discussion page for a list of required animations.

1 hour ago, RagnarTolletson said:

Quick question; Once you have begun the process of training a companion as a sex slave, is there any way to stop it? After all, they aren't too useful hanging in the dungeon, but I can find no way to let them down or take a break.

If not, is it possible to simply abort or cancel that quest?  Using, for example the quest ID?

No, once you start, you must continue.  Reload a safe from before you started.

4 hours ago, snottily said:

UI message: your slave loves you, speak to the trainer

dremora: soon, she will be ready, etc,

no reaction to clicking on check mia or any other dialogue option.

what to do?

Talk to the trainer.   Volkar.  Make sure Mia is kneeling.

Edited by fishburger67
2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Talk to the trainer.   Volkar.

that's what i meant, Volkar was not prepared to talk, i had the dialogue popup with him, but no go clicking there. underneath the popup, he said "soon, she will be ready"

i did some unrelated questing and on return he was talking to me again.

not to worry.

2 hours ago, snottily said:

that's what i meant, Volkar was not prepared to talk, i had the dialogue popup with him, but no go clicking there. underneath the popup, he said "soon, she will be ready"

i did some unrelated questing and on return he was talking to me again.

not to worry.

Love your avatar BTW.

First thanks for sharing this great mod.

i have questions.

when i choosed short quest version,is there no way to convert jarl daughter into slave?

Next,I'm using idgrod the younger replacer mod,Alisson ravencrone and Idgrod the younger are the same person?

On 1/11/2022 at 6:58 PM, darthradik said:

Reveal hidden contents

Were you able to fix it ? I am using standard sexslab but getting the same error

4 minutes ago, mazz89 said:

Were you able to fix it ? I am using standard sexslab but getting the same error

Shouldn't be anything to fix.  I ahve only heard of a couple people with similar issues.

I may at some point try and rewrite most of this quest, but for the time being, it is what it is.  When you get the quest directive you mentioned, it should start a scene where andrew sez "Lets drink that stuff" followed by andrew doing a drinking idle. 

The quest in question is SexSlDrinkSuperSkooma

sqv SexSlDrinkSuperSkooma

will provide additional information.

It is possible that a script did not run.  Can you make a papyrus log and post it?

Also, do you possibly have script overload?  Do you have wet and cold running or Birds of Skyrim or something similar?

Great mod, a real must-have for any connoisseur. Anyhow im on my first SE playthrough and during the interrogation of Vess there is a dialogue option "Lets try something else..." but using it just ends the dialogue. Now i vaguely remember that line having options for golden shower stuff and such on LE, is this a bug or am i missing some requirement?

Hi, this will be my 1st playthrough of this mod. Sorry if this is a retarded question, but do the girls come with nude meshes, or I need a separate mod for those? The description only mentions male body changing mods. I just want to have everything at the ready when I start. I don't want to add anything mid playthrough, since in my experience with other mods, it can easily brake everything.