5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I started a new character with the vanilla start and the save was made after killing the cat and the necromancer in cold rock pass. The save was made just by manually saving in the menu and then quiting the game.  I don't have Live another live. I use Vortex Mod manager. grafik.png.0974fe86c73f1eebe3366955d4da18e7.png I use both 7.1 files (see picture) and the voicepack and Jenny replacer.
There are no mia* files in the scripts subdirectory.
I don't see a way how the installation in Vortex could cause problems. It works with every other mod and MiasLair LE.

Edited by xyzxyz

I think i fixed this. I had 1 SoS file too many.

"ou have the same StorageUtil.dll issues:

[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function Load could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function Save could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function GetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function SetStringList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function GetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2022 - 01:47:08AM] error: Native static function SetFloatList could find no matching static function on linked type SOS_IO. Function will not be bound.

These should all be in StorageUtil.psc which should point to StorageUtil.dll."

I found a new problem during the bunny tail quest as fem player. When the sex with Andrew should start this message shows up "Run sexlab reset animation registry first". I did that but the message still showed up.

I think I have to downgrade skyrim from AE to SE to get this mod to work. There are just too many errors.
I made a new char without MiasLair. The Log is from Helgen and even there it doesn't look good.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by xyzxyz
6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Can you explain what happens?  I am in there regularly without issue.

all of the NPCs at various times get stuck in objects, most often the two chairs in the main hall (not the throne though), and the one next to the door in the room to the left.

you can't teleport them to you by moveto player or MHIYH etc.

recycleactor places them in the same room they were stuck in and unsticks them in the process.

Edited by snottily
8 hours ago, snottily said:

all of the NPCs at various times get stuck in objects, most often the two chairs in the main hall (not the throne though), and the one next to the door in the room to the left.

you can't teleport them to you by moveto player or MHIYH etc.

recycleactor places them in the same room they were stuck in and unsticks them in the process.

Can you make me a papyrus log when this happens?  These chairs you describe are masturbation chairs with an animation attached to them.  It would be nice to know what is causing the animation not to run for you.  As mentioned, I have watched this dozens of times during testing and it all works flawlessly for me.

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I started a new character with the vanilla start and the save was made after killing the cat and the necromancer in cold rock pass. The save was made just by manually saving in the menu and then quiting the game.  I don't have Live another live. I use Vortex Mod manager. grafik.png.0974fe86c73f1eebe3366955d4da18e7.png I use both 7.1 files (see picture) and the voicepack and Jenny replacer.
There are no mia* files in the scripts subdirectory.
I don't see a way how the installation in Vortex could cause problems. It works with every other mod and MiasLair LE.

I agree about Vortex not being likely as a problem.  Also, you are using the correct files.  Do you know if Vortex has alternate directories where other assets can be found by the game engine? 

There has to be some answer for this.  What I know is that there are no bugs in MiasLair that can cause your problems and I can see in your log MANY issues completely unrelated.

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I found a new problem during the bunny tail quest as fem player. When the sex with Andrew should start this message shows up "Run sexlab reset animation registry first". I did that but the message still showed up.

I think I have to downgrade skyrim from AE to SE to get this mod to work. There are just too many errors.
I made a new char without MiasLair. The Log is from Helgen and even there it doesn't look good.

Papyrus.0.log 744.76 kB · 1 download

I think you need to downgrade to SE to get ANY mod to work.  I myself have been waiting for people to get this fixed and as far as I have read, they have not.

The stack dumps in this log file are particularly problematic.  A stack dump means that the game engine did not not run a script because it got overloaded running other scripts.  This is a crash in the making.

SexSlAnimationsScript is a pex file that provides 4 special animations.  "Run sexlab reset animation registry first" means that one or more of these animations is not available.  Did you run FNIS?  Is SexSlAnimationsScript in your BSA file and if so, did the script run at startup?  If it did, there should be a message "SpankAndBj RegisterCariAnimations" in your papyrus log.  I checked your log file above and did not find it even though I did find "SexSlAnimationPlayerScript"

I do find that "SexSlAnimationPlayerScrip OnInit" was recorded in your log.  This means that that the Sexlab "SexLabSlotAnimations" was never received by us.  The only possible reason for this is that SKSK "sendModEvent" did not function correctly.

This all looks to me like your Skyrim is not running SKSE correctly as well as a load of other issues.

Can you try downgrading to SE. add "Live another Life" to your load order, but leave out most of your other big mods including MiasLair and see if your log file problems go away?  With Alternatate start, you can quickly start a game instead of waiting for the whole Helgen thing to finish.

You don't need to make a save.  Saving has no effect on papyrus logging.

51 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

I agree about Vortex not being likely as a problem.  Also, you are using the correct files.  Do you know if Vortex has alternate directories where other assets can be found by the game engine? 

There has to be some answer for this.  What I know is that there are no bugs in MiasLair that can cause your problems and I can see in your log MANY issues completely unrelated.

Vortex uses the standart data/subcategories to store the files. In which download file is MiaFindAndrewSisterScript.pex? I couldn't find it in both 7.2 files. Is it created ingame?

9 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Vortex uses the standart data/subcategories to store the files. In which download file is MiaFindAndrewSisterScript.pex? I couldn't find it in both 7.2 files. Is it created ingame?

Don't have a way to look now.

Did you try to downgrade yet?  That should fix your problem.

10 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Don't have a way to look now.

Did you try to downgrade yet?  That should fix your problem.

I don't have time to set sexlab up completly new for skyrim SE right now. Probably I won't have time for it until the weekend.

For those interested, Love Slaves is reported to work just fine with AE.

Love Slaves is nearly identical to Sex Slaves except that it uses FlowerGirls instead of Sexlab for animations.  So, if you get your AE installation correctly installed and running with Sexlab, Sex Slaves should run just fine.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I don't have time to set sexlab up completly new for skyrim SE right now. Probably I won't have time for it until the weekend.

Just got notification from Nexus that Love Slaves works with Skyrim AE.  That leads me to believe that Sex Slaves should be compatible as well as it is essentially identical. 

If you examine your existing AE installation, make sure that EVERY dll in the ...\Data\SKSE\Plugins directory is compatible with AE.  That means that they should ALL be new.  In mine I have :

PapyrusUtil.dll

SexlabUtil.dll

skee64.dll

But, this is the SE version so you may have others.

When you have a clean (no warnings except those expected) papyrus.log file, you have it all fixed.  It does not matter whether or not you have MiasLair installed (or any other mod for that matter).  You don't have to make a save file.  Just start a new game and then exist and look at your papyrus.log file.

Edited by fishburger67

I am starting work on a MINOR upgrade to Sex Slaves to fix a bug where the focus crystal ends up in the Bulwark Lodge cave system.

That is the only bug I know of.

Sex Slaves is pretty much bug free.  If you are having problems, make a papyrus log and check it.  If you are still having problems, make a post here along with your papyrus.log file and I fix any bug you find.

This is likely to be the last update to Sex Slaves.  Future update requests will depend entirely on your willingness to contribute a significant amount of your time to help with this and other mods I am working on.  I am always looking for voice actors (male and female) as well as writers.  If you have story writing skills or can provide voice acting for the various characters we create, please PM me. 

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I got rid of most of the none MiasLair errors but the missing files are still in the Log. I can't find them in the download files either. Where should they be?

Papyrus.0.log 41.05 kB · 0 downloads

Not sure where they might be.  I just loaded up the g version for to add to it for the h version and I get NONE of these errors. 

Is this from a new game started with Live another Life and before you leave the dungeon?

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I got rid of most of the none MiasLair errors but the missing files are still in the Log. I can't find them in the download files either. Where should they be?

Papyrus.0.log 41.05 kB · 2 downloads

Ok, here is what I did (with version 7.1g) added to my load order.

Ran FNIS (always do this after adding or removing a mod)

I started a new game using Live Another Life and picked "Patron of an Inn" and "Sleeping Giant Inn" . 

Clicked on the bed and entered Sleeping Giant Inn.

I went into MCM and Installed Sexlab.  I waited for the message "Sexlab ... ready to use" which took about 2 minutes.

Then, I went outside and got the note from the Jarl for MiasLair.  Then I saved the game and existed.  Then I reloaded that save and here is the result.  Yours should look similar when you have things working right:

This is a small file of 9k, so it should be easy for you to read.  There are no missing file errors related to MiasLair.  and only 3others (and all of them related to Vivid Weathers which I know the reason for)

Further on down, you will see a lot of errors like:

ERROR: File "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

These are actually not errors.  They are checks to see if certain mods are loaded by USLEEP and Live another Life.

When you get yours to look like this one, you will have things fixed.

Papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Not sure where they might be.  I just loaded up the g version for to add to it for the h version and I get NONE of these errors. 

Is this from a new game started with Live another Life and before you leave the dungeon?

It is. Did you try it on Skyrim AE too?