On 2/25/2018 at 9:30 PM, Hambam9871 said:

I did a thing. Anyone up to test my thing? I messed around with the scripts and added a faction check for the Player Slave Faction to Mias lair companion scanner, so far it eliminated the whole combat slave name loss on my end, but frankly I don't know shit, so I could really use some help making sure my thing isn't breaking everything.

ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.7z

few years ago a patch was donated to pahe to prevent name loss from MaisLair npc scans. sse came about with a port shortly after i was able to point to the patch in Le. 7.0 is no longer a direct port so i had to look at the code for the changes.

On 2/26/2018 at 8:46 AM, Hambam9871 said:

While (i < NPCcount)
        Actor tmpAk = findFollowers.followers
        if(tmpAk.IsInFaction(SexSlaveOther))    ;;Pah    
            femaleFollowers = femaleFollowers + 1
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is Pah Slave")
        elseif(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0)    ;;Male    
            maleFollowers = maleFollowers + 1
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is male")
        else
            ;debug.trace(tmpAk.GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " is female")
            if(femaleFollowers == 0)
                SSLFollower1.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif (femaleFollowers == 1)
                SSLFollower2.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif     (femaleFollowers == 2)
                SSLFollower3.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            elseif     (femaleFollowers == 3)
                SSLFollower4.forceRefTo(tmpAk)
            endif
            femaleFollowers = femaleFollowers + 1
        endif
        addFollower(tmpAk)
        if(tmpAk.IsInFaction(SexSlave))
            ;Need this up here because trained slaves have the orgy and seduce options
            sexSlaveCount = sexSlaveCount + 1
            if(doRegister && tmpAk.hasKeyWordString("SexSlHasActorScript"))
                ;debug.trace("Slave has Script");
                registerSexSlave(tmpAk)
            endif
        endif
        i = i + 1
    endWhile

found that function in SexSlaveFramework

fortunately the above function of the script remains intact so my work for an update to the provided patch is merely for the integrity of miaslair functionality with script changes. i also added the following update to the patch to make it possible to integrate the functions to the mod performing the scans that otherwise would be problematic:

Spoiler

Faction Property PAHPlayerSlaveFaction Auto Hidden

function ScanCellForFollowers(bool doRegister)

If (Game.GetModByName("paradise_halls.esm") != 255)
        PAHPlayerSlaveFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0047DB, "paradise_halls.esm") As Faction
        Debug.trace("user has paradise halls loaded")
    EndIf

Spoiler

While (i < NPCcount)
        Actor tmpAk = findFollowers.followers
        if(tmpAk.IsInFaction(PAHPlayerSlaveFaction))    ;;Pah    

next i noticed there were 2 files in the original patch with no original source files, so i had to look for similar scan functions in vernonsexslavescript:

Spoiler

Faction Property PAHPlayerSlaveFaction Auto Hidden

function ScanMIasLair()

If (Game.GetModByName("paradise_halls.esm") != 255)
        PAHPlayerSlaveFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0047DB, "paradise_halls.esm") As Faction
        Debug.trace("user has paradise halls loaded")
    EndIf

Spoiler

if( nonSlaveFollowers > 0)
        Actor theActor = none
        FollowerCount = nonSlaveFollowers
        hasFollowers = true
        if(nonSlaveFollowers > 2)
            theActor = notSlaves[2]
            if((PAHPlayerSlaveFaction != None) && (theActor.IsInFaction(PAHPlayerSlaveFaction)))    ;;Pah    
                debug.trace(theActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " is a paradise halls slave")
            else
                debug.trace(theActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " is a slave candidate")
                SlaveCandidate3.forceRefTo(theActor)
            endif
        endif
        if(nonSlaveFollowers > 1)
            theActor = notSlaves[1]
            if((PAHPlayerSlaveFaction != None) && (theActor.IsInFaction(PAHPlayerSlaveFaction)))    ;;Pah    
                debug.trace(theActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " is a paradise halls slave")
            else
                SlaveCandidate2.forceRefTo(theActor)
            endif
        endif
        theActor = notSlaves[0]
        else
            SlaveCandidate1.forceRefTo(theActor)
        endif

resulting updated script patch:

MiasLair - Pahe compatibility Patch for Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE 7.0.7z

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Not sure what patch you are talking about.  Can you refresh my memory?

From the Love slaves changelog; "Version 7.1a removes the masturbation idles for lean and laydown.  They are now provided separately." , this change hasn't been made for the sexlab version yet It seems.

15 minutes ago, mistergiggles said:

From the Love slaves changelog; "Version 7.1a removes the masturbation idles for lean and laydown.  They are now provided separately." , this change hasn't been made for the sexlab version yet It seems.

Ah yes, it is coming soon.  I am updating the FG version as I write this and I will start on the Sexlab version in the next few days.  It will take a while though because I have to use the FG version as a base and then change all the FG stuff like factions and the like to the Sexlab stuff.  A major pain in the ass.

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Ah yes, it is coming soon.  I am updating the FG version as I write this and I will start on the Sexlab version in the next few days.  It will take a while though because I have to use the FG version as a base and then change all the FG stuff like factions and the like to the Sexlab stuff.  A major pain in the ass.

Great, thanks!

This would be cool if expanded into something like a more immersive setup for Arousal based Matchmaker, but with voice acting ( depending on npc). So MC could tell Sasha or Jenny to seduce nearby npcs, they would run up to them, have a short voiced exchange with them, screen fades to black, and you get a big orgy scene.

Maybe so they slowly get better over time ( with an option to fail and player incurs a fine), so they could seduce more and more npcs.

Hi, i have a small problem with the Lust Explosion spell. I accidentally casted it on a bed and a shrine in my Underground Bathhouse (why do these NPCs have to walk around ?) and the visual effect seems to be persistent. Is there a way to remove the effect? The dispelallspells command did not work.

I did this before with a different spell on a door. But in that case the problem solved itself after some time.

9 hours ago, cyborgrd said:

Sasha follows me everytime. I have told her, she must go home, but she follows. Now i have only dilogue option "follow Me" and not more such like "stay here"

This is not a Sex Slave issue, it is a follower mod issue.  Try AFT.

4 hours ago, Scroolose said:

This would be cool if expanded into something like a more immersive setup for Arousal based Matchmaker, but with voice acting ( depending on npc). So MC could tell Sasha or Jenny to seduce nearby npcs, they would run up to them, have a short voiced exchange with them, screen fades to black, and you get a big orgy scene.

Maybe so they slowly get better over time ( with an option to fail and player incurs a fine), so they could seduce more and more npcs.

I am happy to add functionality for anyone who can supply female voice acting.

3 hours ago, Sir Derpalot said:

Hi, i have a small problem with the Lust Explosion spell. I accidentally casted it on a bed and a shrine in my Underground Bathhouse (why do these NPCs have to walk around ?) and the visual effect seems to be persistent. Is there a way to remove the effect? The dispelallspells command did not work.

I did this before with a different spell on a door. But in that case the problem solved itself after some time.

Sorry, I have no idea.

Version 7.1h is released.

This version fixes several issues found in the 7.0 version including:

1. Removes masturbation standing idles
  2. Makes arousal more reliable.  There is now an arousal check after combat, so make sure you keep your slaves happy.  If arousal exceeds 60, you will get raped unless you are sneaking or riding.
  3. Makes male PC Radiant Quests more reliable
  4. Fixes the broken dancers in the palace.
  5. Fixes a bug where Volkar would not have a dialog option to train a slave you brought in.
  6. And many more.

I did not test the female part of this at all and only did a few days of testing on the male part.  It will take me a month to do a complete test.  For that reason, I am leaving the 7.0 version up.  I will remove it when I have completely tested everything.

If you run into trouble, post here.

To install this, remove the  MiasLairExtraVoices and MiasLair70d.  This install MiasLair71h and MiasLair71Textures.

On 3/4/2021 at 3:50 PM, fishburger67 said:

Version 7.1h is released.

This version fixes several issues found in the 7.0 version including

Thank you very much Fish!!!  I installed your new version and switched my mods from Sexlab back to Flower Girls.  Opened a savegame for my male character, the one that hadn't ever received an FG radiant quest despite 28 levels of traveling with Jenn and Sasha and YAHOO!  Almost instantly got a radiant quest from Sasha.  His first radiant quest!  Whatever you did has worked a treat and made my day. 

Hi so I don't know if there's a glitch or something but when I go to talk to the slave catcher the game says I need to go alone but I am alone.

Edit: Nevermind i guess I had a follower somehow. I used the console command to set followers to 0.

Might be a minor problem in 7.1h. 

As I said above I loaded up the 7.1h and had instant radiant quest success for which I was very happy

An odd glitch was that, after I installed it, if I asked Jenn or Sasha for oral sex from the slave talk menu (to cement the bond), nothing happened.  They'd agree, then both would just stand there without the animation loading, but I could talk to them again instantly.  If I asked for any other sort of sex from the menu, whatever I asked for was played immediately.  Including oral sex when it was part of another animation.  Just that one menu option was glitching for me.

So I shifted back to 7.1g and the option for 'bonding' oral sex worked properly.  As did all the rest.

It might have been just my mod setup but at least you now know.

11 hours ago, zigster999 said:

As I said above I loaded up the 7.1h and had instant radiant quest success for which I was very happy

An odd glitch was that, after I installed it, if I asked Jenn or Sasha for oral sex from the slave talk menu (to cement the bond), nothing happened.  They'd agree, then both would just stand there without the animation loading, but I could talk to them again instantly.  If I asked for any other sort of sex from the menu, whatever I asked for was played immediately.  Including oral sex when it was part of another animation.  Just that one menu option was glitching for me.

So I shifted back to 7.1g and the option for 'bonding' oral sex worked properly.  As did all the rest.

I have the same issue, so you are not by yourself. 

On 3/6/2021 at 12:58 AM, zigster999 said:

I'll check that out

Anyone having problems CTD when entering the Bannered mare after starting quest and getting tot he stage where you need to talk to the stranger ?

I did a clean install with only v 7.1h and the textures extracted to the MO (Mod Organiser | latest version)  folder .

I did run FNIS and made sure the I had new animations in my override folder then and moved to a MO mod folder  - My papyrus logs end up with before the CTD

"SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 39
[03/09/2021 - 03:37:22PM] Mia OnLocationChange changed cells to The Bannered Mare
[03/09/2021 - 03:37:22PM] Mia cell track Player changed cells to The Bannered Mare
[03/09/2021 - 03:37:22PM] VM is freezing...
[03/09/2021 - 03:37:22PM] VM is frozen

6 hours ago, handyandy5065 said:

Anyone having problems CTD when entering the Bannered mare after starting quest and getting tot he stage where you need to talk to the stranger ?

I did a clean install with only v 7.1h and the textures extracted to the MO (Mod Organiser | latest version)  folder .

I did run FNIS and made sure the I had new animations in my override folder then and moved to a MO mod folder  - My papyrus logs end up with before the CTD

"SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script.psc" Line 39
[03/09/2021 - 03:37:22PM] Mia OnLocationChange changed cells to The Bannered Mare
[03/09/2021 - 03:37:22PM] Mia cell track Player changed cells to The Bannered Mare
[03/09/2021 - 03:37:22PM] VM is freezing...
[03/09/2021 - 03:37:22PM] VM is frozen

Your problem is elsewhere.

I had that problem with crashing at the point of going into the Bannered Mare as well.  For me, I found that I had an older version of Mia's Lair installed previously, and I had not gotten everything that I needed installed, and had one old file that I had not removed.  I was using Flower Girls and Sexlab at the same time.