2 hours ago, kalador said:

I had that problem with crashing at the point of going into the Bannered Mare as well.  For me, I found that I had an older version of Mia's Lair installed previously, and I had not gotten everything that I needed installed, and had one old file that I had not removed.  I was using Flower Girls and Sexlab at the same time.

Thanks , I might try a clean save after removing the first Mias lair , my Skyrim is also very modded and I have pahe witch could also be interfering with things

On 3/3/2021 at 9:20 PM, fishburger67 said:

Version 7.1h is released.

This version fixes several issues found in the 7.0 version including:

1. Removes masturbation standing idles
  2. Makes arousal more reliable.  There is now an arousal check after combat, so make sure you keep your slaves happy.  If arousal exceeds 60, you will get raped unless you are sneaking or riding.
  3. Makes male PC Radiant Quests more reliable
  4. Fixes the broken dancers in the palace.
  5. Fixes a bug where Volkar would not have a dialog option to train a slave you brought in.
  6. And many more.

I did not test the female part of this at all and only did a few days of testing on the male part.  It will take me a month to do a complete test.  For that reason, I am leaving the 7.0 version up.  I will remove it when I have completely tested everything.

If you run into trouble, post here.

To install this, remove the  MiasLairExtraVoices and MiasLair70d.  This install MiasLair71h and MiasLair71Textures.

Is this mod available?   I want to try this out but I'm a little confused with the install.  I only see MiasLair files in the downloads but not the ones that are specified in the install requirements. Also, there isn't a Sex Slaves SSE download (mod file)?  I guess the mod is part of this file?  "MiasLair70d"   

FireShot Capture 263 - Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE - Other - LoversLab - www.loverslab.com.png

On 2/12/2021 at 10:00 PM, fishburger67 said:

I am assuming that you are playing as a female.  If so, approach andrew and talk to him.  If you can't talk to him about this quest, a script did not run.  Try loading a save from before you got the letter.

On 2/20/2021 at 12:59 AM, SomeNewfy said:

HELP

I'm having a problem advancing Andrews story line, I've had no issues up until receiving the letter from Jarl Sidgier of Falkreath pertaining to Andrews missing sister. When I read the letter I got the quest prompt to speak to Andrew, but nothing happens. I get no dialogue options to discuss the letter or to go to the lodge. I get nothing.

I have tried dismissing him, reloading an old save, tried moving on hoping he would initiate the dialogue. I am rather lost at this point.

If anyone knows how to fix this or has any suggestions, it would be appreciated! Thank you 

Hi,

I'm playing a female PC and I have the same problem : no dialogue options with Andrew to discuss the letter

"Fishburger67", regarding your answer to "Anxiety Man", can you tell me which script should have been triggered ?

I can see in the esp that you have disabled the MiaAndFindSister1_0 and MiaAnderwFindSister1_1 dialogs by adding the condition 'Subject.GetIsSex (Female) = 1' (which is always False for Andrew), is this expected ? Or did you want to add this condition on the player reference (instead of the subject) ?

Thank you in advance.

On 3/13/2021 at 1:23 PM, buzzalicious said:

Is this mod available?   I want to try this out but I'm a little confused with the install.  I only see MiasLair files in the downloads but not the ones that are specified in the install requirements. Also, there isn't a Sex Slaves SSE download (mod file)?  I guess the mod is part of this file?  "MiasLair70d"   

FireShot Capture 263 - Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE - Other - LoversLab - www.loverslab.com.png

You need the last two.  See the forum posts for the purpose of the rest.

2 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

I'm playing a female PC and I have the same problem : no dialogue options with Andrew to discuss the letter

"Fishburger67", regarding your answer to "Anxiety Man", can you tell me which script should have been triggered ?

I can see in the esp that you have disabled the MiaAndFindSister1_0 and MiaAnderwFindSister1_1 dialogs by adding the condition 'Subject.GetIsSex (Female) = 1' (which is always False for Andrew), is this expected ? Or did you want to add this condition on the player reference (instead of the subject) ?

Thank you in advance.

You are looking in the wrong quest.  There are two, one for male and one for female players.

Heyyy, so, first of all, very amazing mod!

Second: ...I read through the 38 Pages and wanted to ask if the ability to train slaves for a female PC is already included.

If that isn't included and it's something "easy" to do, I would like to beg for a tutorial/guide on how to change things to do so

If it isn't included and isn't something "easy" to do, I would like to ask friendly if it's possible to include it in the next Update.

Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You are looking in the wrong quest.  There are two, one for male and one for female players.

I had spotted that there were 2 quests with the same name, one for PC male and the other for PC female.

MiaFindAndrewsSister "Find Andrew's Sister" [QUST: 922E8F5A] ==> for PC Male

MiaAndFindSister "Find Andrew's Sister" [QUST: 92023134] ==> for PC Female

I think I am looking at the correct quest. On my playthrough, I have a female PC and the quest 92023134 is in progress, at stage 20. The other is not started.

The dialogues I spoke about in my previous post are well attached to this quest :

MiaAndFindSister1_0 [DIAL: 92024C5F]

and

MiaAnderwFindSister1_1 "Your sister's missing. Siddgier's note says she is at your father's lodge." [DIAL: 92023137]

Can you check the conditions attached to these dialogues? (topic info [INFO: 92023138] and [INFO: 92024C60])

More precisely, is it normal that there is the condition 'Subject.GetIsSex (Female) = 1' on these dialogs?

Apparently I'm not the only one having this problem with this quest, I found several posts above relating this same problem (no dialogue options with Andrew to discuss the letter after reading it).

22 hours ago, FreakinCute said:

Heyyy, so, first of all, very amazing mod!

Second: ...I read through the 38 Pages and wanted to ask if the ability to train slaves for a female PC is already included.

If that isn't included and it's something "easy" to do, I would like to beg for a tutorial/guide on how to change things to do so

If it isn't included and isn't something "easy" to do, I would like to ask friendly if it's possible to include it in the next Update.

Thanks in advance

Not currently available and nothing is planned.  If I can get a female to do voice acting, I would trade that work for the ability to train slaves.

21 hours ago, Boulo_92 said:

I had spotted that there were 2 quests with the same name, one for PC male and the other for PC female.

MiaFindAndrewsSister "Find Andrew's Sister" [QUST: 922E8F5A] ==> for PC Male

MiaAndFindSister "Find Andrew's Sister" [QUST: 92023134] ==> for PC Female

I think I am looking at the correct quest. On my playthrough, I have a female PC and the quest 92023134 is in progress, at stage 20. The other is not started.

The dialogues I spoke about in my previous post are well attached to this quest :

MiaAndFindSister1_0 [DIAL: 92024C5F]

and

MiaAnderwFindSister1_1 "Your sister's missing. Siddgier's note says she is at your father's lodge." [DIAL: 92023137]

Can you check the conditions attached to these dialogues? (topic info [INFO: 92023138] and [INFO: 92024C60])

More precisely, is it normal that there is the condition 'Subject.GetIsSex (Female) = 1' on these dialogs?

Apparently I'm not the only one having this problem with this quest, I found several posts above relating this same problem (no dialogue options with Andrew to discuss the letter after reading it).

I'll have a look, I did zero testing of the female stuff and might have missed something.

On 2/9/2021 at 6:19 PM, fishburger67 said:

Never tried with a female PC.  That might be an issue.

If this gets patched in the future, then I'll be more than ecstatic. I installed this mod after having discovered it by chance into an existing save with a female player. I've just encountered this issue (female player training Mia - losing dialog options to feed/interact).

I'm not entirely sure how the trainee scripts and whatnot work but from just what I've encountered, I've been going through the training process; beating, feeding, repeat and at this particular stage, Mia hates me and when I go to feed her, it only shows regular dialog options as if I was talking to a standard NPC.

Thanks for this mod - big kudos on the work you've put into it.

Edit; I've noted the massive number of 'train as female player' posts and I apologize for having brought it up yet again - didn't realize it was such a major thing.

I've bin testing this mod out and ran into an issue. I'm under contract with Volkar and wanted to see what would happen if i do not return in 7 days. So I slept for 9 days now and I'm not being summond or anything. Also in the MCM the option is checked so that seems to be ok. Anyone knows what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.

i am stuck at the part where i travel to hunters rest camp and attacked buy 2 male bandits the quest says defend urself and i killed both bandits , however after killing them nothing happens , i checked a video playthrough for the mod and there is supposed to be another bandit girl that i need to torture her for information this girl isn't there

37 minutes ago, kariem yasein said:

i am stuck at the part where i travel to hunters rest camp and attacked buy 2 male bandits the quest says defend urself and i killed both bandits , however after killing them nothing happens , i checked a video playthrough for the mod and there is supposed to be another bandit girl that i need to torture her for information this girl isn't there

After killing the bandits you should check on the prisoner girl, she should be bound by the campfire. If you cannot talk to her (first possible bug), open the console, click on the girl and do a recycleactor, after the dialogue the quest should update and the bandit girl will have a quest marker on her, so you'll be able to find here wherever she is.

1 hour ago, arshesney said:

After killing the bandits you should check on the prisoner girl, she should be bound by the campfire. If you cannot talk to her (first possible bug), open the console, click on the girl and do a recycleactor, after the dialogue the quest should update and the bandit girl will have a quest marker on her, so you'll be able to find here wherever she is.

i tried your way it didnt work , the video i saw this girl vess atacks u first with the other 2 bandits and after u defeat the 3 of them u talk to niri the chained girl , now that girl vess isnt showing at all she isnt there , anyway to fix this i am stuck with the quest

Getting ready to reload my mod order and will be including Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE in my order.  I have a few question to finalize my planning mod load.

1) Can a Futanari PC test as male if SexLab is set to male?  Or will a Futanari PC be forced into female role?  

2) Is the labia exciter and it's BodySlides for CBBE required; does it work anymore?  I see MiasLair71h and MiasLair71Textures are the current downloads.  I went through this thread and was confused on this point.

Thanks for the mod and your efforts.

6 hours ago, kariem yasein said:

i tried your way it didnt work , the video i saw this girl vess atacks u first with the other 2 bandits and after u defeat the 3 of them u talk to niri the chained girl , now that girl vess isnt showing at all she isnt there , anyway to fix this i am stuck with the quest

Maybe, but it'll take a bit of effort:

Open the console do "save funclist 1", it will open a text file in notepad. Search for Vess and take note of her RefID.

Back in Skyrim console do "prid <vess code from the file>", then "moveto player" and she should appear right next to you.

6 hours ago, remodel said:

Getting ready to reload my mod order and will be including Sexlab Sex Slaves SSE in my order.  I have a few question to finalize my planning mod load.

1) Can a Futanari PC test as male if SexLab is set to male?  Or will a Futanari PC be forced into female role?  

2) Is the labia exciter and it's BodySlides for CBBE required; does it work anymore?  I see MiasLair71h and MiasLair71Textures are the current downloads.  I went through this thread and was confused on this point.

Thanks for the mod and your efforts.

Have no idea about Funarari, you'll have to test that yourself. 

The labia exciter used by most bodies is included.  Get the body slide version for custom bodies.

You need both MiasLair71h and MiasLair71 Textures, but nothing else.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Have no idea about Funarari, you'll have to test that yourself. 

The labia exciter used by most bodies is included.  Get the body slide version for custom bodies.

You need both MiasLair71h and MiasLair71 Textures, but nothing else.

Thanks Much, looking forward using this!

While playing as a female PC, having brought Serana to Volkar for training and not finding a training dialogue option available, I came here thinking it was a bug. Needless to say, I was mildly disappointed to find Dommes as slave trainers is not supported. I can't provide the requested voice acting, but I will add my support for the feature's addition. 

I cannot find the key to mia's castle. Very very odd because I've played this before and I was good until the new update. I've check additem mod and got every key in the game and still nothing. I'm not using many mods at all because im just testing some stuff. i looked through the dead bodies and nothing. i looked through this forum too, no answer that helped mr as much. I saw a comment about getting the key from the dude inside the castle but idk his id. pls lmk if you know how to fix this or find the key.

3 hours ago, gohankanji said:

I cannot find the key to mia's castle. Very very odd because I've played this before and I was good until the new update. I've check additem mod and got every key in the game and still nothing. I'm not using many mods at all because im just testing some stuff. i looked through the dead bodies and nothing. i looked through this forum too, no answer that helped mr as much. I saw a comment about getting the key from the dude inside the castle but idk his id. pls lmk if you know how to fix this or find the key.

You get the key as part of the main quest.  Just follow the quest markers.  The key out of the dungeon if you came in the right way is on Archerone's dead body.

23 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

You get the key as part of the main quest.  Just follow the quest markers.  The key out of the dungeon if you came in the right way is on Archerone's dead body.

Got it, thanks! Weird how additem doesn't get that item, and also the one body I don't check has the key... unfortunate.