Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

On 2/2/2021 at 9:30 PM, NymphoElf said:

My game is also relatively script heavy. I've found the default 120 scan to be perfectly reasonable, though I also have a relatively strong computer.

What is your intent/purpose for increasing the scan rate? I'm genuinely curious.

Well, I run quite a bit of SL addons which are affected by Aroused. Basically all of them require arousal to be updated for their events to be triggered. They make some nice visual diversity in game, like sexy idles. For instance TDF Aroused Idles has 3 thresholds above which different anims play. Lets say during long scanning rates some state of idles are skipped. The more often the scripts update npcs' arousal the more realistic their behaviour gets. Honestly I may increase it later to see it in effect but I tend to accept it's good as is by default. Thanks for ur impressions btw. ;)

4 hours ago, gedocs1217 said:

Well, I run quite a bit of SL addons which are affected by Aroused. Basically all of them require arousal to be updated for their events to be triggered. They make some nice visual diversity in game, like sexy idles. For instance TDF Aroused Idles has 3 thresholds above which different anims play. Lets say during long scanning rates some state of idles are skipped. The more often the scripts update npcs' arousal the more realistic their behaviour gets. Honestly I may increase it later to see it in effect but I tend to accept it's good as is by default. Thanks for ur impressions btw. ;)

Hmm, I see.

I'd recommend reducing the scan time in 10-second intervals and then playing for about 10-20 minutes to see if you start getting too much script lag or other performance anomalies (such as low FPS or the like) at each step. If you run into such issues, then decrease scan time to the last 10-second interval.

Even if you manage to get a fast refresh time, you might still get a few skipped/missed animations based on sheer chance. I wouldn't recommend anything lower than 60s, especially in highly populated areas. Refreshing such scripts too often could have run-away effects of wildly varying natures, or cause other scripts that pull from SLA to behave in an equally unwanted manner.

Hope this helps :) 

14 hours ago, bray114 said:

hello, i want ask, maybe you faced with problem when [sexlab aroused] don't did not give the value of excitation, that is, did not give the value of excitation, that is, excitation of nps 0, even after manually updating through the N button. I deliberately waited a while through T, but nothing changed. Tell me if you need something.

Papyrus.0.log 97.15 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 392.15 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 151.49 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.3.log 76.7 kB · 0 downloads

Did not understand your question.  Read the main page about the math.

8 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Did not understand your question.  Read the main page about the math.

I wanted to say that in some NPCs the level of arousal does not change after any time, the value remains at zero. I also use the Aroused Creature mod and due to zero arousal there is no PC interaction.

17 minutes ago, bray114 said:

I wanted to say that in some NPCs the level of arousal does not change after any time, the value remains at zero. I also use the Aroused Creature mod and due to zero arousal there is no PC interaction.

Make sure you've installed everything correctly and they are in the proper load order. (You might need to re-install the mods)

Try turning off "require naked actors" for arousal updates. Depending on what mods you use, people and creatures might never "see" a naked character and therefore never become aroused.

If you use a lot of mods, make sure you make a merged and bashed patch. (You can find guides for these on YouTube or NexusMods)

7 minutes ago, NymphoElf said:

Make sure you've installed everything correctly and they are in the proper load order. (You might need to re-install the mods)

Try turning off "require naked actors" for arousal updates. Depending on what mods you use, people and creatures might never "see" a naked character and therefore never become aroused.

If you use a lot of mods, make sure you make a merged and bashed patch. (You can find guides for these on YouTube or NexusMods)

Can I ask you, if you find a little time and understand papyrus.log to look at the errors and can tell you what is the most critical error?

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log

45 minutes ago, bray114 said:

Can I ask you, if you find a little time and understand papyrus.log to look at the errors and can tell you what is the most critical error?

Papyrus.0.log 97.15 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 392.15 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.2.log 151.49 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.3.log 76.7 kB · 0 downloads

I took a quick look at one of the logs. I'm not highly experienced with papyrus, but I do have a fair grasp of programming terminology, so take what I say concerning this with a grain of salt.

As for which error is "most critical", that's impossible for me to say. I don't know the ins and outs of the mods you use to give you any kind of answer.

However, I did notice that certain SexlabAroused factions have "null" errors, meaning they aren't being applied to anything. Based on that, my only assumption is that you have a bad SexlabAroused installation.

Something I am confident about:

You're also using Baka's Sexlab Aroused Redux, not fishburger's (or you installed both). I know this because Baka's Sexlab Aroused Redux have the extended keywords which were referenced in your papyrus logs.

If you installed both, you probably installed them in the wrong order which is causing the error. If you're using both, Baka's should overwrite fishburger's. It's also not necessary to use both, if that is what you did, and I highly recommend NOT using both.

3 hours ago, NymphoElf said:

Я быстро взглянул на один из журналов. У меня нет большого опыта работы с папирусом, но я неплохо разбираюсь в терминологии программирования, поэтому отнеситесь к тому, что я говорю по этому поводу, с долей скептицизма.

Что касается «самой критической» ошибки, я не могу сказать. Я не знаю тонкостей модов, которые вы используете, чтобы дать вам какой-либо ответ.

Однако я заметил, что у некоторых фракций SexlabAroused есть "нулевые" ошибки, то есть они ни к чему не применяются. Исходя из этого, я предполагаю, что у вас плохая установка SexlabAroused.

В чем я уверен:

вы также используете Baka's Sexlab Aroused Redux, а не Fishburger (или вы установили оба). Я знаю это, потому что у Baka's Sexlab Aroused Redux есть расширенные ключевые слова, на которые есть ссылки в ваших журналах папируса.

Если вы установили оба, вы, вероятно, установили их в неправильном порядке, что и вызывает ошибку. Если вы используете оба, Baka должен перезаписать Fishburger. Также нет необходимости использовать оба, если вы это сделали, и я настоятельно рекомендую НЕ использовать оба.

Thank you very much for this information. ?

On 2/5/2021 at 11:12 PM, bray114 said:

Arousal will always remain at zero unless they see a naked NPC or you.  Not sure how Aroused Creatures affects things.

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Arousal will always remain at zero unless they see a naked NPC or you.  Not sure how Aroused Creatures affects things.

From what I can tell, Aroused Creatures is simply an extension of Sexlab Aroused and follow the same general settings, they simply apply it to the creature races and have extra interactions that trigger based on arousal and other settings within Aroused Creatures. Therefore, it's not your responsibility to answer questions for Aroused Creatures or provide fixes, it's on the author of Aroused Creatures.

7 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello I would like to add the keywords from SLAroused to one of my armors. Is there a list of what the individual keywords mean exactly? So to be exact I am looking for a keyword that fits to an underboob top.

You need to use TES5Edit (for LE) or SSEEdit/xEdit (for SE).

1) Open the mod containing the armor/clothes you're referencing AND SexLab Aroused into whichever "edit" program you need from what I listed above.

2) Add SexLab Aroused as a Master to the mod containing your armor/clothes that you want to have the keyword
3) Find the armor/clothes in question and find the KYWD field

4) Create a new element/field (can't remember exact term) and enter keyword you want to add
5) Repeat 3 & 4 for each armor and/or keyword you want to add
6) Save and exit (backup your plugins)

From what I understand, the "EroticArmor" keyword is the only keyword that really matters in any version of SexLab Aroused right now. Other mods have the ability to check for certain MCM tags from SexLab Aroused eXtended (SLAX) and perform functions specific to the mods looking for those tags (such as SpankThatAss and SexLab Survival).

If you're referring to Baka's SexLab Aroused, I do not believe any of the extra keywords from that mod have been implemented yet and are still a Work In Progress.

16 hours ago, NymphoElf said:

You need to use TES5Edit (for LE) or SSEEdit/xEdit (for SE).

1) Open the mod containing the armor/clothes you're referencing AND SexLab Aroused into whichever "edit" program you need from what I listed above.

2) Add SexLab Aroused as a Master to the mod containing your armor/clothes that you want to have the keyword
3) Find the armor/clothes in question and find the KYWD field

4) Create a new element/field (can't remember exact term) and enter keyword you want to add
5) Repeat 3 & 4 for each armor and/or keyword you want to add
6) Save and exit (backup your plugins)

From what I understand, the "EroticArmor" keyword is the only keyword that really matters in any version of SexLab Aroused right now. Other mods have the ability to check for certain MCM tags from SexLab Aroused eXtended (SLAX) and perform functions specific to the mods looking for those tags (such as SpankThatAss and SexLab Survival).

If you're referring to Baka's SexLab Aroused, I do not believe any of the extra keywords from that mod have been implemented yet and are still a Work In Progress.

First of all, thank you for the explanation, but how exactly to integrate a keyword I know. I just wanted to know if there is a list that explains exactly what the individual keywords do.
I use Baka's SexLab Aroused and have now inserted the keywords "EroticArmor" and "BikiniArmor" in my underboob top. think that's enough.

53 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

First of all, thank you for the explanation, but how exactly to integrate a keyword I know. I just wanted to know if there is a list that explains exactly what the individual keywords do.
I use Baka's SexLab Aroused and have now inserted the keywords "EroticArmor" and "BikiniArmor" in my underboob top. think that's enough.

You have to have a mod that utilizes those keywords for anything to happen. Aroused is just an engine for other mods to use for their outcome. 

I noticed that importing settings from a previous game in the MCM of SexLab suddenly adds a random amount of days since last orgasm in SL Aroused. The amount of days seem to vary a lot but usually it adds 20+ days, which means time rate will be ridiculously low and I won't gain arousal over time.

I restarted a previous game (had just started playing) because of this, so I was looking out for it this time, or I wouldn't have noticed. Any idea why it does that? Is there a way to reset it to default values with a console command?

On 2/19/2021 at 3:48 AM, AreaGamer said:

That's what I was trying to say earlier. The extra keywords (SLA_BraBikini, SLA_Thong, etc) aren't implemented yet. They're just placeholders for now. Other mod authors might come up with uses for them if they choose to, but as far as I know nobody has yet. When the extra keywords have a function in Baka's SLA, Baka will post an update on their Patreon, or on their LL mod page, or anywhere else that they deem appropriate.

Aside from that:

EroticArmor is simply a flag that allows arousal to update for the PC or NPCs when they see another character wearing armor with that keyword. This is useful for allowing character to become aroused without a character being naked.

BikiniArmor is a flag that allows mods that look for that keyword to perform special actions. What those special actions are depends on the mod(s) you use and can vary greatly. For example, "SpankThatAss" flags Bikinis as "spank-able" armor.

SexLab Survival looks specifically for _SLS_BikiniArmor to determine if what you're wearing counts as Bikini Armor or not. That keyword interacts with the License system and the Bikini Curse from the Bikini License.

--Concerning Keywords--

There isn't necessarily a dedicated list of specific functions for each keyword. Keywords are simply special markers that could cause anything to happen if the mod author makes a script looking for that keyword. The name of the keywords doesn't technically matter. People name keywords in a way to help them understand what they intend to do with the keyword.

For example, I could make a new keyword called "PurplePanda", but then use it for something totally unrelated to anything purple or pandas.

In order to learn what a keyword does, you'll need to look at the scripts of the mods that look for them and/or try to find where the keyword is used in the mod with Creation Kit. If you see one of the keywords in the script or CK, you'll know the mod uses that keyword. Then, you'll have to look at the the other parts of the script to understand what the mod is doing with that keyword and what is being changed or otherwise manipulated.

It takes some modding and programming know-how to decipher it and can take time to figure out if it's not explained anywhere else. I don't always fully understand what a mod does in every situation, but I know enough to get a general idea in most cases.

• 3 weeks later...

Has this been updated after version 29? I just found out this site hasn't been sending me notifications, despite me following several files. And one file hadn't changed it's headline and instead the update had only been published as a link in the comment section, so I can't even trust the thread headlines!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with Improved Mannequins, where the mannequins not only are counted as naked actors and increase player arousal, but also gain arousal themselves. This causes them to occasionally try to have sex with eachother (ABMM/EagerNPC) on move off of their stand. The mannequins aren't vanilla replacements as far as I can tell, so I might need to figure out some additional check. I don't really have any experience in Papyrus, so I was hoping someone had any pointers on how I could go about fixing this.