Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Can you post me your load order so I can try and figure out how you get that smile in the picture above?

Done. These are the currently running mods I have about ~ 30+installed but  unticked mods not yet necessary and  a whole mass of CC mods in the wings but all are future related and as I have not done that many Qs they are on hold. This unticking was necessary as earlier this week I had three days of multiple (BEX64 & DWM.exe ) crashes. None of these mods involved any NPC BSA  or mesh/texture files..yes, I looked). I hope that this helps as I really just install, FNIS, Loot and hope. : ). BTW the "blush when aroused" mod was added after that image and TBH I am not impressed with it and will remove it as they look like they have terminal heart failure (malar flush) rather than being aroused.

loadorder.txtloadorder.txtloadorder.txtloadorder.txt

Edited by Will55
1 hour ago, Will55 said:

Done. These are the currently running mods I have about ~ 30+installed but  unticked mods not yet necessary and  a whole mass of CC mods in the wings but all are future related and as I have not done that many Qs they are on hold. This unticking was necessary as earlier this week I had three days of multiple (BEX64 & DWM.exe ) crashes. None of these mods involved any NPC BSA  or mesh/texture files..yes, I looked). I hope that this helps as I really just install, FNIS, Loot and hope. : ). BTW the "blush when aroused" mod was added after that image and TBH I am not impressed with it and will remove it as they look like they have terminal heart failure (malar flush) rather than being aroused.

loadorder.txtloadorder.txtloadorder.txtloadorder.txt 6.96 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks so much.  I'll see if I can find anything responsible for the facial expression.

21 minutes ago, jesshapt said:

Any chance some could help me out? I can't get skyrim vr to launch with SexLabAroused enabled. I've attacheplugins.txtd my plugins.txt file. As it sits, if I disable SexLabAroused.esm the game launches fine.

I know nothing about vr, but I doubt that aroused will be causing you issues unless there is one of the required dlls like papyrusUtil or something like that causing problems.   Make sure you have the right skse and associated dlls for vr is my best guess.

9 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I know nothing about vr, but I doubt that aroused will be causing you issues unless there is one of the required dlls like papyrusUtil or something like that causing problems.   Make sure you have the right skse and associated dlls for vr is my best guess.

I'm still early enough into this I'll start a new installation of skyrimvr with just the basics. Would the base requirements for aroused be this?

• Sexlab SE
  • SKSE (VR)
  • Address Library for SKSE Plugins
  • FNIS SE (VR)
  • SKYUI SE (VR)
  • XPMSSE
  • PapyrusUtil VR

12 minutes ago, jesshapt said:

I'm still early enough into this I'll start a new installation of skyrimvr with just the basics. Would the base requirements for aroused be this?

• Sexlab SE
  • SKSE (VR)
  • Address Library for SKSE Plugins
  • FNIS SE (VR)
  • SKYUI SE (VR)
  • XPMSSE
  • PapyrusUtil VR

I don't know for sure, but I do know that the dll plugins must match the exe file.  Sexlab, in addition to PapyrusUtil.dll also needs SexLabUtil.dll.

I know for a fact that Flowergirls works with VR with no dlls.  Have a look at this thread

Spoiler

Get your installation to work with Sexlab alone if you want to go that route and the add aroused later.   Aroused is not required for Sexlab, so you can use Matchmaker to trigger animations and then when you get it right, add in Aroused and then the other mods you really want.

When I load the SexLabArousedSSELoose-29.7z folder into vortex and click install, it changes the name to a random string of 'w's,'a's, and 'd's and give me the error, and skyrim crashes when I try to run it. (I know its for vr but I never get this error with other SSE mods). Is this because these are loose files, is there a way around it? any help would be appreciated.

image.png.c13f8aa0b8876612ee25e2ec71e56e57.png

7 hours ago, gumislug said:

When I load the SexLabArousedSSELoose-29.7z folder into vortex and click install, it changes the name to a random string of 'w's,'a's, and 'd's and give me the error, and skyrim crashes when I try to run it. (I know its for vr but I never get this error with other SSE mods). Is this because these are loose files, is there a way around it? any help would be appreciated.

image.png.c13f8aa0b8876612ee25e2ec71e56e57.png

No idea about VR, but it has NO dlls, so I have no idea why it would be incompatible,.

I've been having trouble with my Creature Framework and always gives me a pop-up saying "The Creature Framework startup initialization has failed, please make sure JContainers and SexLab Aroused Redux are installed correctly"

What exactly does this mean? I've also noticed creatures aren't getting aroused schlongs but yet animations play

My current SexLab Aroused Redux mod version is SexLabArousedSSELoose-29 and JContainers being ver. 4.1.13, the latest version on Nexus

13 minutes ago, unknownones said:

I've been having trouble with my Creature Framework and always gives me a pop-up saying "The Creature Framework startup initialization has failed, please make sure JContainers and SexLab Aroused Redux are installed correctly"

What exactly does this mean? I've also noticed creatures aren't getting aroused schlongs but yet animations play

My current SexLab Aroused Redux mod version is SexLabArousedSSELoose-29 and JContainers being ver. 4.1.13, the latest version on Nexus

Don't use Creature Framework.  Best to ask over there.  I also don't use JContainers, so it has no affect on aroused.

Hi all :)

I would like to ask just one thing... because i dont understand clearly. 

When time rate starts to hit 35pts at my PC... her arousal starts to ramp up dramaticly. I mean by that she gains like a dozen of arousal point in just moments

Thenof course :

- she is NOT exhibistionist and not naked.

- She is not wearing any devices (YPS fresh piercings but i think this doesnt count)

- I checked carefully if other mods can add arousal and disabled them (example MME or YPS ) 

- Arousal is set on sight and no naked actors is near.... 

- Playing on timeset 6 

- Playing with SLSO which overwrites SLA Redux . In SLSO the option "SLA Orgasm arousal loss = 0" (which is not default 3 but i made it zero to not make the PC crazy nympho)

So... how i could check what is pumping up suddenly this or what could be the cause?

Last thing is ... when i use puppet master and restore all to default (exposure 0, time 10, exposition 2 ) arousal holds... i mean it is still rising but some points a day... which seems pretty normal. And that also makes me think no third mods are pumping it.

So what i don't understand here? I mean having sex like a bunny raises the time rate. This is understandable: the more you hump the more you want to hump (time rate raising). But not to the point of having a series of orgasms and 30 minutes in game later (so 5 minutes of RL time for me) to be at 100pts of arousal. 

Edited by BlueBerryCaffe
7 hours ago, BlueBerryCaffe said:

Hi all :)

I would like to ask just one thing... because i dont understand clearly. 

When time rate starts to hit 35pts at my PC... her arousal starts to ramp up dramaticly. I mean by that she gains like a dozen of arousal point in just moments

Thenof course :

- she is NOT exhibistionist and not naked.

- She is not wearing any devices (YPS fresh piercings but i think this doesnt count)

- I checked carefully if other mods can add arousal and disabled them (example MME or YPS ) 

- Arousal is set on sight and no naked actors is near.... 

- Playing on timeset 6 

- Playing with SLSO which overwrites SLA Redux . In SLSO the option "SLA Orgasm arousal loss = 0" (which is not default 3 but i made it zero to not make the PC crazy nympho)

So... how i could check what is pumping up suddenly this or what could be the cause?

Last thing is ... when i use puppet master and restore all to default (exposure 0, time 10, exposition 2 ) arousal holds... i mean it is still rising but some points a day... which seems pretty normal. And that also makes me think no third mods are pumping it.

So what i don't understand here? I mean having sex like a bunny raises the time rate. This is understandable: the more you hump the more you want to hump (time rate raising). But not to the point of having a series of orgasms and 30 minutes in game later (so 5 minutes of RL time for me) to be at 100pts of arousal. 

This behavior would not be aroused. 

I have no idea what SLSO is, but if it overwrite Aroused Redux, well...

Another possibliity is that even though your other mods are disabled, their scripts that are in your save file could still be running adding to your exposure rate.

If you are using Aroused Redux, we expose an API that other mods can use to change exposure among other thing.  You can check your save with Fallrim tools, but it is tedious.

1 minute ago, fishburger67 said:

I have no idea what SLSO is, but if it overwrite Aroused Redux, well...

Sex Lab separate orgasms :)

And yes i get strange tics of bumping arousal...and i can't identify what it is ... surely a mod or a mod config.

I'll try to switch SLSO after SLAR and let you know

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, blackkatt said:

I'm having issues. Sexlab aroused stopped working with SE after the anniversary. Now all the mods I have that rely on it stopped working as well.

Nothing in Aroused that AE will bork.  It however requires dlls from sexlab.  If you get sexlab working, it should too.

So, I've been finally updating my mods for Skyrim SE after having given time for the recovery of the AE modpocalypse, and having this mod installed, I am getting the issue of Vortex saying that all of my mods requiring SL Aroused are missing the master of SexLabAroused.esm, which doesn't show up in my plugin list, yet I have installed the SL Aroused mod. I am going to try a clean reinstall of the mod, but in case of that not fixing the issue, what would be causing the issue? Would it be a result of the AE update causing it, or what would it be?

capture 1.PNG

capture 2.PNG

6 minutes ago, minecraftnix2.0 said:

So, I've been finally updating my mods for Skyrim SE after having given time for the recovery of the AE modpocalypse, and having this mod installed, I am getting the issue of Vortex saying that all of my mods requiring SL Aroused are missing the master of SexLabAroused.esm, which doesn't show up in my plugin list, yet I have installed the SL Aroused mod. I am going to try a clean reinstall of the mod, but in case of that not fixing the issue, what would be causing the issue? Would it be a result of the AE update causing it, or what would it be?

capture 1.PNG

capture 2.PNG

Alright, so I just did a clean reinstall of the mod itself, and that seemed to work. So for anyone who is in post AE times that's having this issue, just download a new instance of the mod from this site, install it after fully uninstalling (and deleting the archive) of the old instance, and it should work.

3 hours ago, minecraftnix2.0 said:

capture 1.PNG

capture 2.PNG

Hopefully, someone with MO2 experienced can help you.  I still use (and will never leave NMM). 

You might just try re-installing aroused.